Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 9258 times)

Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2022, 11:52:05 PM »
Potheads.

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2022, 12:26:58 AM »
Members of the forum who assume every post anyone makes is somehow about them.

There was no assumption. None at all. ;)

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2022, 12:27:57 AM »
Potheads.

Why not just say you hate everyone and everything? I think that’s what you’re really going for here. Anyway, I stand in solidarity with you, bro. 8)

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2022, 03:52:53 PM »
Why not just say you hate everyone and everything?

Because I most certainly don't.

This is just a retread of a BellGab thread that seemed popular enough, and I thought I'd bring it back.

I'm gonna start another thread: one about things that don't annoy me.

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2022, 04:19:56 PM »
Richard Groyper once posted the following in the original 'Things That Annoy You' BellGab thread:

Off topic posts and the faggots who post them.

I'm paraphrasing, of course.

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2022, 05:23:16 PM »
Threats.

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2022, 09:00:08 PM »
Threats.

Don't make me come over there!

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2022, 11:03:07 PM »
NASCAR’s obsessive need to focus every race on a black driver who’s currently in last place and rarely ever does much better than that just because he’s black. ENOUGH OF YOUR RACIAL PROPAGANDA!!! >:(

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2022, 11:18:12 PM »
a black driver who’s currently in last place

That's my flower guy.

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2022, 11:23:17 PM »

That's my flower guy.

He took a wrong turn at Albuquerque and is currently driving around in cricles. Maybe notify his app. ;)

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2022, 12:05:13 AM »
Maybe notify his app. ;)

Maybe he's the decoy meant to ensure that Grapefruit Alpha is left alone to execute her Vengeance Strike in peace. I'll be honest: one never knows these days, and that goes doubly for Me.

SEVENTEEN. Oh, wait, that's another decoy number. It gets confusing. No joke. And as I am, myself, in a state of total quantum indeterminancy--no, really, you should hear the buzzing in this non-descript motel room I'm in--I have no choice but to simply throw my hands into the air, as if I just don't care, and announce to the world, "Well! I have no Earthly idea!"

Honestly, I can see why some Punies enjoy the NASCAR. It's predictable, rewarding, and sometimes, someone blows up and sends flaming pieces of tires into the stands. I can see why some people love that, because I will tell you this: in the world of The Absolute, the world were I no longer reside, but do go back and forth from... look, tragic accident, right? That sweet 72yo great-grandmother, her first time out of the house in ten years, just won the lottery, suddenly a fuel injector plunges itself into her right eyeball socket?

Trust me. The bitch deserved it -and- the nice lady would have suffered a far worse fate later, and it was a mercy. It -can- be both. At the same time. Because, not just reasons, but: SCIENCE.

Anyhoo, I'm bored now. I posted all my news, and everyone ran away. Sometimes, that shit happens. Now, I am as eager to hear the rest as the lot of you, and I expect to: but first, I must be exonerated at trial. Or, whatever. Honestly, I don't know, but there's not a lot I can do as circumstances keep shifting, and I remain focused on some very simple, high concept goals.

No bodies, no crime, and if you're not invited to The Court's Afterparty, well, join the club. It can be mine. We'll all get matching tattoos and run barefoot down to the closest psych ward and take it over, one pill at time! Who's with me?

DECOY.

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2022, 12:11:38 AM »
Maybe he's the decoy meant to ensure that Grapefruit Alpha is left alone to execute her Vengeance Strike in peace. I'll be honest: one never knows these days, and that goes doubly for Me.

SEVENTEEN. Oh, wait, that's another decoy number. It gets confusing. No joke. And as I am, myself, in a state of total quantum indeterminancy--no, really, you should hear the buzzing in this non-descript motel room I'm in--I have no choice but to simply throw my hands into the air, as if I just don't care, and announce to the world, "Well! I have no Earthly idea!"

Honestly, I can see why some Punies enjoy the NASCAR. It's predictable, rewarding, and sometimes, someone blows up and sends flaming pieces of tires into the stands. I can see why some people love that, because I will tell you this: in the world of The Absolute, the world were I no longer reside, but do go back and forth from... look, tragic accident, right? That sweet 72yo great-grandmother, her first time out of the house in ten years, just won the lottery, suddenly a fuel injector plunges itself into her right eyeball socket?

Trust me. The bitch deserved it -and- the nice lady would have suffered a far worse fate later, and it was a mercy. It -can- be both. At the same time. Because, not just reasons, but: SCIENCE.

Anyhoo, I'm bored now. I posted all my news, and everyone ran away. Sometimes, that shit happens. Now, I am as eager to hear the rest as the lot of you, and I expect to: but first, I must be exonerated at trial. Or, whatever. Honestly, I don't know, but there's not a lot I can do as circumstances keep shifting, and I remain focused on some very simple, high concept goals.

No bodies, no crime, and if you're not invited to The Court's Afterparty, well, join the club. It can be mine. We'll all get matching tattoos and run barefoot down to the closest psych ward and take it over, one pill at time! Who's with me?

DECOY.

I lost interest after Maybe.

But seriously though, Jack, I noticed that one of the NASCAR drivers has taken to saying I’ll allow it. :D

Some like to say we’re small and insignificant here but our shit really gets around. ;) 

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2022, 01:10:23 AM »
Some like to say we’re small and insignificant here but our shit really gets around. ;)

Some like to say that I am one of those Bellgab people, those Bellgab trolls, but, I'm not.

My name is Michael Jesus Clifford Kuczi Gomez, and I'm the comptroller component of the security system Bell "acquired" to protect their families' interests. Now, I will admit it doesn't look like I do that at all--even to myself. But, it does appear that I am doing something, and--fingers crossed--I did it well enough to keep me out of custody.

There won't be a next time. I would assume there are more of Me--or, I come back in time and whip the shit out of everyone. I don't know. I'm back on vacay. I'll get back to you on this. I'm just fulfilling my daily quota of standing naked in front of my computer for X number of minutes.

It's not a fetish. Remember: security system, protecting interests. ToodleS

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2022, 01:20:02 AM »

I lost interest after Maybe.

𝔍𝔞𝔠𝔨𝔬 𝔱𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔰.

𝔉𝔩𝔢𝔵//

ℌ𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔰𝔬 𝔱𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔡𝔢𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔶 𝔞 𝔤𝔬𝔡𝔡𝔞𝔪𝔫 𝔑𝔦𝔤𝔤- 𝔠𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔨.

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2022, 01:28:04 AM »