Author Topic: UFOs  (Read 30150 times)

Re: UFOs
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2021, 04:20:57 AM »
Yet another distraction from the audits.  Sigh. :P

Re: UFOs, Extraterrestrial Intelligence and Disclosure
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2021, 06:34:57 AM »
Trio of classic whistleblowers: Phil Schneider, William Tompkins, Vladimir Terziski

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2021, 07:56:05 AM »
Trio of classic whistleblowers: Phil Schneider, William Tompkins, Vladimir Terziski

Thank you for this link, Laser. I put it in my playlist to listen to, when I go to bed - shortly I hope. ;) ;D

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2021, 08:01:59 AM »
Thank you for this link, Laser. I put it in my playlist to listen to, when I go to bed - shortly I hope. ;) ;D

Pleasant dreams, I hope.

Maybe not, considering the content.

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2021, 08:18:35 AM »
Pleasant dreams, I hope.

Maybe not, considering the content.
I used to listen to Art Bell's shows, back in the day, so I'm good to go. ;)

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2021, 06:16:42 AM »

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2021, 11:36:26 AM »
The Messiah drinks Pepsi?  Who knew!?!

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2021, 11:46:23 AM »

Pepsi?  I thought is was Pepesi.  Correct me if I'm wrong, WAN. ::) ;)

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2021, 07:21:08 AM »
...intelligence failure...

Heh.  I canute 'splain the hyumoor of that statement!

Well said, MT!

-COL Manly

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2021, 11:13:31 AM »
Well, yeah.  He's not a "Coke Drinking White Supremacist Trying Not To Be White" after all. ::)

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2021, 10:32:41 AM »

Swarm of UFOs over Fukushima Dai ichi nuclear power plant Japan 2021

Atomic Suicide by Walter Russell (Author), Lao Russell (Author)

If we knew the WHY and WHAT of radioactivity we would not dare to use it. Atomic Suicide? explains that WHY and WHAT. The truth about whether radioactivity can or can not be used as the next world fuel stands or falls upon one issue alone: can science protect organic life from extinction? The facts about radioactive death elements are clearly spelled out in this highly informative volume. "What is atomic energy?" asked the Russells. " We will briefly state what it is and what it can do in one short paragraph. We will then expand this one paragraph into this whole book for full comprehension of its meaning."

In a 1954 Newsletter, the Russells predicted that use of radioactive elements would destroy Earth's protective atmosphere and heat the planet, with devasting world-wide consequences. Atomic Suicide? explains exactly why. In publishing Atomic Suicide? the Russells united with Dr. Albert Schweitzer’s 1957 appeal to the world to end nuclear tests, and in fact any and all use of radioactive elements. In this prophetic book, the Russells explain clearly that with radioactive elements unleashed into our atmosphere, the human race is heading for catastrophe. Giving detailed scientific evidence, they warn that "to fail to consider the nature of radioactive elements and their consequences would be a folly for which humanity would have to pay a terrible price." For readers interested in the Russell science, Atomic Suicide?, while explaining the nature of radioactive elements, provides an excellent source of information about Russell concepts of the nature of the universe, including a philosophic discussion of the unity of science and consciousness.

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2021, 03:10:55 AM »
ADDENDUM

Atomic Suicide by Walter Russell (Author), Lao Russell (Author)

If we knew the WHY and WHAT of radioactivity we would not dare to use it. Atomic Suicide? explains that WHY and WHAT. The truth about whether radioactivity can or can not be used as the next world fuel stands or falls upon one issue alone: can science protect organic life from extinction? The facts about radioactive death elements are clearly spelled out in this highly informative volume. "What is atomic energy?" asked the Russells. " We will briefly state what it is and what it can do in one short paragraph. We will then expand this one paragraph into this whole book for full comprehension of its meaning."

In a 1954 Newsletter, the Russells predicted that use of radioactive elements would destroy Earth's protective atmosphere and heat the planet, with devasting world-wide consequences. Atomic Suicide? explains exactly why. In publishing Atomic Suicide? the Russells united with Dr. Albert Schweitzer’s 1957 appeal to the world to end nuclear tests, and in fact any and all use of radioactive elements. In this prophetic book, the Russells explain clearly that with radioactive elements unleashed into our atmosphere, the human race is heading for catastrophe. Giving detailed scientific evidence, they warn that "to fail to consider the nature of radioactive elements and their consequences would be a folly for which humanity would have to pay a terrible price." For readers interested in the Russell science, Atomic Suicide?, while explaining the nature of radioactive elements, provides an excellent source of information about Russell concepts of the nature of the universe, including a philosophic discussion of the unity of science and consciousness.

Source: https://www.amazon.com/Atomic-Suicide-Walter-Russell-ebook/dp/B006IGSXZY

Full Text: https://ia802606.us.archive.org/19/items/WalterRusselbooks/Walter%20Russell%20-%20books/Atomic-Suicide-Walter-and-Lao-Russell.pdf

Re:UFOs, Extraterrestrial Intelligence and Disclosure
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2021, 04:08:26 AM »

https://www.mysterywire.com/ufo/retired-intelligence-official-claims-to-know-where-an-alien-base-is-hidden-in-the-mojave-desert/

George Knapp has apparently expressed his interest.

Our Ms. Wade needs to get into the game.

So close to the Apocalypse.

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2021, 07:04:17 AM »

The last message of ETs from the planet UMMO:

For 30 years we have studied your science, your culture, history and civilizations All this information we have carried from your Earth to Ummo in our titanium crystals codified with data. We HAVE DEMONSTRATED to you our culture and our technology in purely descriptive form - so you cannot convert them or realize them practically. We have done this because we note with sadness that you employ your sciences primarily for war and the destruction of your own selves, which cont[inue] as your principal objective. You are like children playing with terrible and dangerous toys which will destroy you. WE CAN DO NOTHING! A cosmic law says that each world must take its own path, to survive or to perish. You have chosen the second. You are destroying your planet - annihilating your species, and contaminating your atmosphere and your seas until now this is irreversible. With sadness we contemplate your insanity, and understand that the remedy is only in yourselves. We can not look forward a great distance into your future because your psyche are completely unpredictable and capricious bordering on paranoia. As your elder brothers in this cosmos, we urgently desire with all our hearts your salvation. Do not destroy your beautiful blue planet, a rare atmospheric world that floats so majestically in space, so full of life. IT IS YOUR CHOICE.

https://www.truthcontrol.com/pictures/ummites

https://thinkaboutit.site/aliens/ummites/

https://farahyurdozu.net/2019/06/17/the-ummo-letters/