Author Topic: The JACKSTAR Appreciation Thread!  (Read 10786 times)

The JACKSTAR Appreciation Thread!
« on: March 14, 2022, 04:00:29 PM »
Juliette Alpha Charlie Kilo Sierra Tango Alpha Romeo..WHAT'S THAT SPELL???

JACKSTAR- yayy JACKSTAR Jack Jack!! 👏👏

Re: The Tony Stark Appreciation Thread!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2022, 05:24:46 PM »
Juliette Alpha Charlie Kilo Sierra Tango Alpha Romeo..WHAT'S THAT SPELL???

JACKSTAR- yayy JACKSTAR Jack Jack!! 👏👏

https://youtube.com/shorts/XnQP3kUk5Cg?feature=share

Re: The JACKSTAR Appreciation Thread!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2022, 05:42:17 PM »
It just occurred to me that none of You People have any idea what the fuck I'm talking about when I use the word “nanotech.” That's too bad.

Maybe I should have written it down in an explanation before? Oh, but, wait, I'd be dead then now. Maybe. Possibly. I don't know; but it (gettin’ fucking’ KILT) has happened to enough people (sup Gene) that I'm reluctant to even begin to not be cautious as a matter of respect for The Dead, and those who else otherwise can't tell their own story, like perhaps, like some thuggy little piggies who signed NDAs and NCAs all those years ago and did not realize what they were giving away the future opportunity of when they did.

Let's see, that being said: today, I think I will go out and buy some fingerpaints, because I think that if I start to use my actual feces, that will look bad. Not that I couldn't make it look beautiful when I were done shooting in Peyton, but I think that that would just be seen as..  too derivative.

Auto-correction garage increasingly tedious.

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2022, 06:02:15 PM »

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2022, 06:04:42 PM »

Now, you might think it would be as easy as switching to nanotech to save a bunch of money on my auto correction—but this is really not what such things are for, I have to wash my hair, and I have a headache.

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2022, 06:27:53 PM »

Now, you might think it would be as easy as switching to nanotech to save a bunch of money on my auto correction—but this is really not what such things are for, I have to wash my hair, and I have a headache.

I don't really get headaches. It's more of this pinched nerve at the top of my spine—back, and to the left of my Atlas Complex (now I know what you're thinking, but you probably have one of those too, Punyling)—that makes the weight of my cranium collapse into spasm when one of the remaining muscles that suspends its weight from crushing my dura decides to give up. It doesn't need a reason. It really only presents problems when the (blank) is under attack by the bore worms; and I can assure you, They're not going to try that trick again.

Also, moving the entire contents of my house single-handedly while two douchebags ran around town acting like total assholes put some strain on it as well, but there were additional reasons to experience headaches at that time. Boy howdy.

Also if I turn my head too quickly to either direction, I'll get some pain and if I keep doing it over and overall probably have my skull fall off its remaining supports, which would probably be even worse than that sounds. And since spring time is coming up*, if I don't get laid soon I'll have to wear blinders so I don't kill myself every time I go outside.

This town is packed with wimmins. Winnings. Withers. Look, anyway: I'm fucking disabled, okay? SPOON. Who asked this question? Someone go make them square dance by themselves for 8 hours immediately.

*: Hi, (Blankolf!)!

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2022, 06:45:28 PM »

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2022, 06:56:26 PM »

Someone's going to have to explain to pate what Infinite Mode is all about. The Matter is one thing; but explaining it is way beyond my pay grade. Also, I'm still deciding what kind of shampoo to use for my hair. I want to get one that is toxin—free, smells completely nice, and won't stain the interior upholstery of whatever car I happen to be driving when somebody throws it at me like the last one did.

(At least that makes sense now. SMDH.)

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2022, 07:16:05 PM »

SPOON. Who asked this question? Someone go make them square dance by themselves for 8 hours immediately.

Hey, did you ever wonder how somebody can get an “incurable” cancer? I did. And I looked into it.

The answer would totesurprise you. Well, maybe not, maybe some of you know what kind of a douchebag that one unnamed guy was. I mean... things tend to happen for reasons.

Re: The Juicy Smollet Appreciation Thread!
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2022, 08:04:30 PM »

It just occurred to me that none of You People have any idea what the fuck I'm talking about when I use the word “nanotech.” That's too bad.

Hang on. This is my area.

Re: The Juicy Smollet Appreciation Thread!
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2022, 09:17:19 PM »

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2022, 09:29:14 PM »
Hey, did you ever wonder how somebody can get an “incurable” cancer?

No. But you have us collectively bear your insufferable, incessant, overbearing snark.

Stop the bacchanal. I wanna get off!

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2022, 09:31:54 PM »
Someone's going to have to explain to pate what Infinite Mode is all about. The Matter is one thing; but explaining it is way beyond my pay grade Special Needs Trust.

FIFY

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2022, 09:40:31 PM »

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2022, 09:46:02 PM »
It just occurred to me that none of You People have any idea what the fuck I'm talking about