Author Topic: The JACKSTAR Appreciation Thread!  (Read 10782 times)

Re: The JACKSTAR Appreciation Thread!
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2022, 09:50:34 PM »
FIFY

Yeah, if you want to pay me, you can pay me through The Trust. That's fine. I think. I actually don't know. I'm not that kind of lawyer, I'm not a lawyer at all, I just can just read just instructions.

It's a handy skill—especially these days. I don't have access to a number of documents that I need, and so my taxes will remain unfiled for yet another year, which is fine: believe me, I paid in advance.

By the way, if any of you out there want one of these things—doesn't it sound nice?—and you have parents with more resources than debts and no siblings, children, or other worthless reprobates that you might legitimately need to share support with, and you have a global crime syndicate that's been following up on your every move for the last 25 years... you might enjoy getting yourself a Special Needs Trust, too. Honestly, I didn't know what the big deal was at first, but I did wish to respect my mother's wishes and—boy howdy—that has fucking definitely fucking happened.

No. But you have us collectively bear your insufferable, incessant, overbearing snark.

I am willing to negotiate on these points, as well as many others. No joke. I in fact had thought about over the weekend doing a whole shitload of awesome fucking snarky content and decided instead to be patient and reasonable and not post all of my messages to you in a video with pictures of children running through fields of daisies play as a backdrop. Honestly, I thought it would be really aesthetically pleasing, but I kinda get the feeling that some people are really upset about something. I don't know what, frankly, because I'm aware of eight or nine different completely awesome things that are going on right, right about now... and I doubt that anyone else knows about them all. (Compartmentalization is like that. F***.) Taken as a whole, most things involving me are fine, but nobody gets to take me whole anymore. Ho ho ho. I'm literally still carrying around Christmas gifts. Maybe I should hold a raffle, or a bingo tournament, or a dry t-shirt contest. We might have to wait another 90 days to get that one going though.

Stop the bacchanal. I wanna get off!

Yeah, well: Pillhound gets what Pillhound wants. As you recall, I forewarned you all–you were all forewarned–months ago that this Fallout was going to spread inexorably. And, it has. I can't stop it. I won't stop it. Are you kidding me?

SHOVING 10,000 MARBLES UP MY ASS WAS THE BEST IDEA I'VE EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE HUAGUAFHUHGAHGHUGDA

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2022, 09:53:55 PM »

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2022, 01:36:39 AM »

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2022, 05:15:32 AM »
No. But you have us collectively bear your insufferable, incessant, overbearing snark.

Stop the bacchanal. I wanna get off!

For Jacksnark, TurtleTwit, Og-Snogger and the rest of the merry crew ...

Re: The Bob Lazar Appreciation Thread!
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2022, 05:43:14 AM »
For Jacksnark, TurtleTwit, Og-Snogger and the rest of the merry crew ...

https://twitter.com/_n_Jack/status/1503607426871820289

I UPGRADED appreciated your post. For (You).

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2022, 07:35:43 PM »

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2023, 07:27:40 AM »
Jack's monkey fist displayed in all its glory.

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2023, 03:07:22 AM »

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2023, 05:34:33 PM »

J🌟😭😭😭😭😭#SO #SADS😭😭😭😭😭J🌟

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2023, 06:01:59 PM »

So Sads J🌟

Somebody needs to give that guy a hug.

#SADS

#SoSadz

https://youtube.com/shorts/GrCI6Cf7K1E?feature=share

😭#Sadzies😭

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2023, 06:17:10 PM »

So...So so so so. SO SADS!

😭🌟😭🌟😭🌟😭🌟😭🌟😭🌟😭🌟😭🌟

😭 The JACKSTAR SO SADS PROJECT 😭
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2023, 06:25:11 PM »

😭 So Sadly Sad 😭

😭 The JACKSTAR SO SADS PROJECT 😭
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2023, 08:57:16 PM »

😭😭😭-So Sads-😭😭😭

😭😭😭-We Sads-😭😭😭

😭😭😭-He Sads-😭😭😭

😭 THE JACKSTAR SO SADS PROJECT 😭
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2023, 09:21:30 PM »

But when the melancholy fit shall fall
Sudden from heaven like a weeping cloud,
That fosters the droop-headed flowers all,
And hides the green hill in an April shroud …

😭-Sad Agony-😭