Author Topic: The Philosophy of Master Trollda  (Read 9291 times)

The Philosophy of Master Trollda
« on: March 17, 2022, 02:31:15 AM »

Re: The Philosophy of Master Trollda
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2022, 02:33:50 AM »

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2022, 02:38:37 AM »

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2022, 03:06:44 AM »

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2022, 03:09:19 AM »

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2022, 03:57:11 AM »

Cool thread. There is no quiz later.

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2022, 07:48:33 AM »

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2022, 08:39:13 AM »

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2022, 11:19:48 AM »

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2022, 02:48:38 AM »
Given the often megalomaniacal nature of your posts I’d say that last video wouldd be better directed at yourself. Me, I’m just discussing philosophy, you lowly guttersnipe. Also:

P.B.S. The Trivium vid was i teresting, if a bit long-winded. ;)

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2022, 03:03:30 AM »
you lowly guttersnipe.

I'm tall. Don't confuse me with The Dragon Lord. I know: distressingly easy to do, since I gave him some of my clothing at all, but I assure you: he would have stolen commandeered whatever it took to impersonate me sufficiently.

I'm pretty sure it was just a job for him—complicated by his sincere admiration for my character and strength of wisdom. Well, at least he  won't make that mistake again.

The whereabouts of The N****** Lord remain entirely obfuscated to me, and I daily count my blessings for that. They're probably both fine. Possibly still embarrassed for the first time in their lives, but that's going around a lot these days, they'll get over it.

Okay, so: back to philosophy. Can you state your point a bit better, or just get back to insulting me some more? You know that this is that kind of place.

Given the often megalomaniacal nature of your posts

You misspelled “satirical.” Did you have One Of Those Kinds Of Days? Sounds like someone has a case of the “Friday-nights-spent-on-Bellgab.“

Trust me, et cetera: There is hope. Unless you're getting audited. Then, it's pretty terminal.

I can post something else but I haven't even watched your video yet. This motel Wi-Fi can't handle The Truth.

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2022, 03:05:06 AM »
P.B.S. The Trivium vid was i teresting

I got a cool book that explains it much more elegantly. It's in a bookshelf in a corner of the main room of an abandoned farmhouse three and a half miles down the road. Please, by all means... Be My Guest.

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2022, 03:08:27 AM »
David Bowie's Heroes

PLOT TWIST: he faked his death, is still alive, and now spends his days and nights sweatin’ the notion that when he dies and goes to Hell, his punishment will be that he has to be either one of my groupies or roadie/swabbie for my EDM backing band; and he's agonizing over the idea that he might not be able to do both. Not because he's too old; but because he's too (blank).

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2022, 03:09:38 AM »
a bit long-winded. ;)

He has a show every Sunday where he screams into the microphone for 3 hours about how stupid everyone else is. Surprisingly, I can't handle it.

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2022, 03:15:24 AM »
Okay, so: back to philosophy. Can you state your point a bit better, or just get back to insulting me some more? You know that this is that kind of place.

You misspelled “satirical.” Did you have One Of Those Kinds Of Days? Sounds like someone has a case of the “Friday-nights-spent-on-Bellgab.“

Trust me, et cetera: There is hope. Unless you're getting audited. Then, it's pretty terminal.

I can post something else but I haven't even watched your video yet. This motel Wi-Fi can't handle The Truth.

Tell me about it! My motel Wi-Fi just got upgrade to 5G. NOW. I. AM. A. ROBOT. I. HAVE. A. ROBOT. VAGINA...buzz, click...whirrrrr...