Author Topic: The Philosophy of Master Trollda  (Read 9296 times)

Re: The Philosophy of Master Trollda
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2022, 03:35:24 AM »
I. HAVE. A. ROBOT. VAGINA...buzz, click...whirrrrr...

Well, that's one way of staying warm while idling playing Chess. Can it play Go?

Tell me about it!

I suck at it and I'm afraid to ask people to play it with me. Like, I am really bad at it, and it would seem to me that everybody who plays the game at all is virulently racist—or at least routinely shorter than myself. I have to keep reminding myself that this matters to some people and then also remind myself not to look down on them–the difficulties here are as manifest as they are apparent. Oddly enough this was not evident enough to some who wildly misunderstood to recognize what to do about this situation, but perhaps your robot can learn.

IF target=“too tall/high“ THEN floor:(pin_target_shoulders)

I would beat that the court office kitchen is tedious.

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2022, 03:37:57 AM »
I would beat that the court office kitchen is tedious.

Note that this didn't work not because I'm drunk and slurring my words, but because I had the radio on playing hot new rhythm dance tracks.

It is, however because I'm hella stone that I can't remember what the hell I did say. Like this was moments ago and I can't remember what I said they came up with that I can just remember something about kitchen... something.

Also the occasional PTSD flashback is not really exaggerating things when I mention it these days. I can't wait for my next psych eval. It's going to be a gasser.

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2022, 03:54:46 AM »
My motel Wi-Fi just got upgrade to 5G.

I got fed this line too. It's not configured correctly. I don't think that it's being interdicted, because I can go outside and my phone works fine but whenever I go inside everything stops working whenever I say anything clever or intellectual or funny or charming or worthwhile, then my internet goes shits out. Every single time.

Have you encountered Sofia?

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2022, 04:04:03 AM »
I got fed this line too. It's not configured correctly. I don't think that it's being interdicted, because I can go outside and my phone works fine but whenever I go inside everything stops working whenever I say anything clever or intellectual or funny or charming or worthwhile, then my internet goes shits out. Every single time.

Have you encountered Sofia?

Yes.

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2022, 04:30:02 AM »
Yes.

She and I went way back. Present interactions are cordial. I assume she's plotting something.

Still—I must have done somethingies right. D’Jinn involvement is nil and I aim to keep it that way. Standards.

Screaming.

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2022, 12:46:26 PM »

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2022, 10:09:25 PM »

I AM better than this.

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2022, 10:11:07 PM »

I AM better than this.

It is a slight improvement over posting music vids with the same catch phrase attatched to each.

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2022, 10:49:29 PM »
It is a slight improvement over posting music vids with the same catch phrase attatched to each.

Oh shit his book can't be that bad, is it? I couldn't say myself; I, of course, skipped it. And the Cliffs Notes, which is deeply ironic, n’est-ce pas?

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2022, 10:51:33 PM »
Oh shit his book can't be that bad, is it? I couldn't say myself; I, of course, skipped it. And the Cliffs Notes, which is deeply ironic, n’est-ce pas?

Maybe you should start a book club. That could be your first book. ;)

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2022, 10:56:19 PM »
a book club. That could be your first book. ;)

How skilled are you at curin’ ‘n’ saltin’ organ meat to make an airtight bag? I'm not asking for a friend, (Blank).

Maybe you should start

I'll consider the possibility I'm not doing enough around here to help out.

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2022, 11:23:44 PM »
The single visionary eye
Its macrocosm may descry.
At one of those who can atone,
For the all one revolves alone.

I'll consider the possibility I'm not doing enough around here to help out.

Nigger, that doesn't even rhyme.

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2022, 12:16:50 AM »
tidal Punyling wisdom

Yeah, but... on-brand, though. To standard. Within spec. Worship Me, Mortal.

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2022, 11:52:08 AM »

Still—I must have done somethingies right. D’Jinn involvement is nil and I aim to keep it that way. Standards.

Screaming.

I handled it. Local environment at nominal. Emoticon library not available.