Author Topic: The Philosophy of Master Trollda  (Read 9292 times)

Re: The Philosophy of Master Trollda
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2022, 10:24:17 PM »
Quote from: Baldstar
Oh by the way I am paying somebody to screen capture every insulting thing you say about me so even though I don't care it doesn't mean that I legally whenever I feel like having fun just you know punishing those that want to hurt me if you ever decide that you want to be friends then act like one but I think that you are into wanting to shame others and you're jealous unfortunately and you have a mental illness and it's impossible for you to have a friend or trust yourself or do anything productive prove me wrong but again the next negative post or commentary by you and your friends you're off the team not only my team but your team and the god that you've denied team basically you're going to hell like as and it's not my fault it's your fault and it's little faggy's fault I'll say a prayer for both of you guys or gals and May the force be with me always oh and tell Dari the commander said let's rock

Code: [Select]
siht rof em ewo uoy tahw aedi on evah uoy

Re: The Philosophy of Master Trollda
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2022, 12:39:15 AM »
But don't compound my hurt or disappointment or dissatisfaction by acting naive or innocent you're a smart guy be empathetic put yourself in my shoes I'm telling you this stuff not to berate you I'm telling you this stuff because I don't like the way I'm being treated because you're berating me along with other people and slapping high fives and smiling and using me as a springboard to launch yourselves into funland and then I get s*** on and pissed on it's disgusting if I didn't like you I wouldn't be trying to educate you as to how you're hurting me so don't say what don't deny it don't gaslight me or else I'll f****** rip your head off and butt f*** your whole family I'll call you back in 10 minutes say a prayer to Satan or whoever the f*** you trust whoever your God is meditate stick your head in the toilet and flush it I'll call you back

This person not only thinks that I'm berating them they think I know who they are. Welcome to the fun of D.I.D.

Which is contagious. This is only the beginning, the cascadian residents failure is going to spread, And one of the nice things about being cologne completely is that not only do I have zero to clean up after the dinner, I don't have to worry about any of my friends losing their f****** minds and going into a goddamn psych ward after biting through their tongue and clawing their eyes out, I don't even have any friends so I don't need to worry about anything at all.

Lightsabers cross eyes, &
I've already gone further than that.