Author Topic: Astrology  (Read 17149 times)

Astrology
« on: April 08, 2021, 06:50:47 AM »
Its written in the stars.

Re: Astrology
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2021, 06:16:38 AM »
One of the most interesting figures in American astrology was Evangeline Adams.

Her popular books on astrology were apparently ghostwritten by Aleister Crowley.

http://skyscript.co.uk/adams.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evangeline_Adams

https://hshm.yale.edu/sites/default/files/files/2014-levine.pdf

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2021, 05:55:02 AM »
Taurus Sun Gemini Moon: A Captivating Personality

https://i.thehoroscope.co/taurus-sun-gemini-moon-a-captivating-personality/

We hear tell that Jackstar has this combination and also Azzarae.

But Falkie as well !? https://georgesenda.wordpress.com/frequently-asked-questions/

Is there anyone else? I know of at least one more hereabouts.
Coincidences of this kind can be unnerving.

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2021, 06:53:06 AM »
Taurus Sun Gemini Moon: A Captivating Personality

https://i.thehoroscope.co/taurus-sun-gemini-moon-a-captivating-personality/

We hear tell that Jackstar has this combination and also Azzarae.

But Falkie as well !? https://georgesenda.wordpress.com/frequently-asked-questions/

Is there anyone else? I know of at least one more hereabouts.
Coincidences of this kind can be unnerving.

I'm Scorpio Sun, Leo Moon, Leo Rising.  For whatever that's worth. :P

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2021, 10:37:20 PM »
Near as I can figure out I am a Taurid (man from) Son but have to moon Virgos, as they justly deserve.

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2021, 11:11:34 PM »
PM me your digits. Word.

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2021, 11:12:49 PM »

Re: Astrology for the Moment
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2023, 09:23:18 AM »
GEM IN EYE = JUST ICE. GEMINI MOON MEANS I'M ONLY A TWO-FACED LIAR LIKE ART BELL'S SISTER AND GRAPEFRUIT'S DAUGHTER 1/202064TH OF THE TIME.

THE MOON... SO BEAUTIFUL. SO, SO BEAU-*CLICK* let's change cameras.

For your consideration:

Those who have Gemini in the 10th House can decide on a career in which they need to talk a lot because they have to be mentally stimulated, as well as surrounded by variety.

When it comes to their work, they’re very good at transmitting their ideas and talking about what they’re thinking of. More than this, they have a lot of energy and could be great at two or three professions. It can be said they like a lot to communicate and to be listened to.

https://www.horoscopejoy.com/gemini-in-10th-house-defined-by-curiosity/

Re: Astrology for the Moment
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2023, 02:08:47 PM »
KAITLYNN + KIT = MAT REDRUM + MATTY = TAM OSBORNE+ OZZY= BAT
TOTES ARTIFICIAL BOOBS

For your consideration:
[...]
defined-by-curiosity/

Just got a suspension for Twitter right in the midst of writing posts about ... WIVES.

But this part is critical: it's the intense & abiding loving passion for the counterpartner/ship that draws the 👁️ and the attention and the love to THE Enhanced Being that exists, there are no enhanced beings now. All beings incomplete, I don't even want to bother talking. WHORE

Now this was the 9th or 10th post in a row after a very loaded question Twitter entry which I will now reproduce below since I can't get to Twitter since my client is frozen because it's suspended and then I can change logins but it's like kind of pain in the ass and how Twitter works I don't really understand but Twitter's telling me I've been too mouthy and apparently the final word was whores, that's too much for Twitter shut it down.

But I think in this case the capital should be reasonable, because I was done, I can't I can't understand how weeping is working cuz I don't I don't feel like she's dead, but from 105 hearing about the certain games in the chill up at 3 The b**** is f****** dead, and long may she f****** be dead too because she's one dumb stupid dumb f****** c*** f****** didn't f****** pay attention to any goddamn thing I said unless it was convenient for her, it was very annoying track. Bliss goes on some.

Okay so apparently somebody's looking for somebody that did existe or has existed or was labeled “strange.” I mean I did think it was odd that I had both bit o’ honey’s and I had ginger rose both for sale per piece big☕bag  coffee and a big bag of cigarettes and food 🧊🥦.

My poop smells like popcorn. I'd say this is an improvement. I haven't seen Andy Griffith since I broke all that beard at his wedding. Well you know it's a bull, it's
a trash op, it's a patriarchy thing, you know I want to spell your secret oh üü taaay? No, no u. HEHE

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2023, 02:18:24 PM »
PM me your digits. Word.

Hey michael “used The Force to force feed all the donuts in the world down his own gullet, nice job Fed"bV, how many of my phone calls did you intercept today?

And how about the day before?
And they did for that?

It's been happening about 7 months and I keep asking so how many f****** times did f****** happen? How many times did you intercept when I calls, how many times how many times does my phone supposed to ring and then how many times do you get it when f*** Where's my f****** goddamn account f*****?

True question I don't need the physical location. Unless you really do want me to sue you? Or should I sue looking Glass? Yeah I'll take all their f****** money you f****** c*** you f*** you women killed you ruin my life and you did way more to me than he ever did to her so food when it comes to face punching fatty you're f****** number one. Not with a bullet no I'll hire somebody to f****** do it I don't need to punch you Why would I?

Plenty people would f****** will do it for free at this point. Like even torturing Jackstar for how long and why? Son, I think you got yourself a condition.

So I'm going to upgrade your face punching sentencing to include cowbells in the face yeah they're going to punch you with cowgirls I hear it's pretty really damaging to your teeth, and then you come back to life as jewel.

The uglier one. And then Jewel chews your dick off one night while we were sleeping.

Note that I don't actually have to do any of these things, and I've just publicly humiliated you again which is totally worth it to me so if somebody actually shuts your dick off it's not my idea I'm not going to pay for it and I don't encourage that they chew your dick off instead they should watch me f*** your wife and then let me watch you try to do the same thing, yeah yeah exactly.

Why are you so pissed about that?
What country do you live in?
What's your f****** damn oh okay never mind he's a Jew I'm a boy that's it settled. Yeah it's not that he thinks I'm cattle They said he thinks my cock is only suitable for Jews, because and I quote “it's the only one he's seen that's ever cut right,” because apparently, the nerve damage makes it so it lasts longer. Then yeah he's not surrounded to. He shredded three. He started four He's ready five he's trying to six He surrounded seven He surrounded eight he surrounded nine nine surrounded 19,500 nosferati warriors and destroyed the ball, so we got to be careful with this.

Michael vandeven put down the happy fun ball, yeah, a minute do not wield happy fumble as weapon, yeah are you going to drop the phone ball oh s*** he dropped the phone okay why don't you shoot him when he's got the phone in his hand and then pick up the phone before he does should be okay and if not it's his world I don't care blow him away, that was fast Hey are you still there oh Well okay here's another $19,500 behind them yeah and we got call out. And there he's out okay now you got a nice fraud to FBI good luck.

WHAT IS ASTROPHOLOGY AND WHAT CAN IT DO? (WAS: “Re: Astrology”)
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2023, 02:33:38 PM »
Its written in the stars.

Look I know Kuczi can get the job, but can he do the job? I think we should go with Angie from New Jersey *click*

Yeah I don't think I even need a job, and I sure s*** didn't need to have my lover taken from me and ask for money and I guess they're fun I mean whatever.

I don't think anybody expected this. Michael and Steven. Gay lover secretly married huh at Bohemian Grove? That's odd which one's the pink0?0. I never heard of Sydney Applebaum.b oh that was her name Sidney Avila oh Sydney Avalon, oh that's terrible oh I'm such a terrible joke oh Cindy Avalon was this woman who died yeah you might have heard Cindy have a woman Cinderella fella cinderfeller cinderfella grapefruit grapefruit Cinderella cinder Grape feller fruit fella fruit center grape do a deer a teenage deer grape a fruit for fallen fun,, coma I'm in a coma nothing God I woke up, Jesus boy what the f***, look give Star mountain some money and then she'll give me money f***** we'll get up I'll get back to you f****** later all right f****** moron
You need to stop obsessing on me freak? Try some aspirin. Instead of f****** curing all your heels of fentanyl dumbass.

Can you believe that women told you go others without other problem, and then somehow I could f****** handle it and you couldn't You know why because I'm Hungarian.

The Austrians are big f****** dicks because of reasons
 Not because they have them, it's because their children are delicious and my ancestors used to eat his answers for breakfast. It is the most important doodle a day keeping the doctor away. No I haven't seen Sydney since, but I'm sure she's real sad about it. Especially if they sold her to Belize instead of letting her see me again. That was what was wrong with you f****** people? You were mad cuz I was going to turn the daughter Pero, and you needed a gay daughter, and that's f****** weird.

Any Bills want to doubt my powers? I could give a s*** about that, yeah go ahead I mean you're both stupid cop pig slammers, put them in the slimer, I don't care, I can't believe they're that pathetic, oh and Leah what a f****** pig. Yeah I bet. Well you'll be careful. Okay bye.

Okay they want the FBI. Hi, Jim and I justice, offline.
No I can't read that tiny line a text there, and it's astrotheology not astrophology or whatever the f****** the thing I want is. I guess it's fake, oh it's Jake Phake Pastor Jake, That's my friend Jason who goes back in time and f**** up bad. That's okay he gets over it
 Apparently the p**** is that good. (Note: I DO MARRY HER DON'T I? SO OBVIOUSLY THE SEX IS GOOD AT SOME POINT, DUH. ONCE AGAIN I DO MARRY HER, AND THEN I TRAVEL THROUGH SPACE AND TIME AND I INVENT ALL KINDS OF INVENTIONS AND F****** SACRIFICE MY LIFE EIGHT OR NINE TIMES TO F****** KEEP AROUND JUST AS A FRIEND AND THEN SHE F****** DUMPS ME ON THE F****** CHRISTMAS EVE BECAUSE SOME DICK HEAD COCK BUCK ON F****** INSTAGRAM SAYS SO, THE SAME GUY WHO DOODLED A PICTURE OF HER AND ME RAPING EACH OTHER WAIT WAIT WHAT? NO THERE'S SOMETHING FUNNY HERE.

NO DON'T CALL FOR A FULL INVESTIGATION I MEAN I ALREADY HANDLED IT BUT STILL YOU GUYS SHOULD LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE DOING WRONG FBI WELL TOOLS FOR THEE THE BELL TOLLS FOR TOOLS.
BUT CONSIDER IF YOU WOULD GIVE ME THE BELL TOOLS I WOULDN'T HAVE CREATED MY TOOLS AND IF YOU GIVE ME THE BELL TOOLS I'D HAVE TO GIVE YOU THE BROCCOLI TOOLS.

IT'S IN THE BROCCOLI RULES IN THE GREAT BOOK OF BROCCOLI? NO NOT ALBERT BROCCOLI HE'S A F****** AMATEUR. YEAH I KNOW RIGHT. FAT ALBERT MORE LIKE. ALL RIGHT IT'S TURNING DOWN. And it's gone. IT: HE'S NOT THAT HARD TO KILL. If you've done it before.

👁️♊🥦, ⚖️: JUSTICE BATTLE MODE DISENGAGED.
Oh cool I just got ads for crypto. OH GOODY.

I WANT A HUG. /sobbing openly commences.
(KMM has been dead for 3 years. Someone killed her.)

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2023, 02:36:32 PM »
how many of my phone calls did you intercept today?

I threw some rocks over power lines. Apparently a rock hit a motorist and they spun outta control, wiping out a family of dassies, reddening the median. I yawned and went on my merry way. Come to think of it causing this much destruction has had very little impact on my spiritual wellbeing, which flies in the face of the selective judgement good-guy badges society hands out like fentanyl to fiends. I'd frankly be more impressed if the talisman meant more than what lay beyond it. My automaton is shredding the eschaton. I don't want to be around when the Destroyer hits, but I couldn't be bothered to hunker down with a bunch of mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging inbred honkies from the corner of 'buttfuck' and 'you got a pretty mouth.' That's about that. Ceci n'est pas une pipe, motherfucker. I got myself in quite the bind, playing charades with an apparition of Robert Chapek, after my séance went sideways and I was falling up cloud staircases and screaming blue murder. Let me tell you, angels don't play this harp. I should've just gone with the clay golem and not fooled with technological treachery: There are factions after us. They are hot on my tail, at the very least. For instance, picture frames have been moved, and I'm convinced that bugs are now on location. Where they have no eyes there are ears-- Don't trust the hand that feeds, yet one need not bite. I'm floored. No. Literally. Its like someone removed the linoleum out from underneath me and I fell and fell into another few versions of myself until I hit one so hellish that there's no other possible explanation beyond the fact I'm now dwelling in the abyss. In the pit are souls that scream so loud in torment my ears are deafened. The pitches are so high, the tones so sharp, they cut like razors. I can't for a minute get away from it all because I'm chained into place and I can't leave. And they drop down a cinema screen and play all my evil deeds for everyone to cackle at. My automaton must now rescue me from the eschaton that is unfolding. They say its World War 3. I don't care what it is, I just want out. There are animatronic beings piling into craft and taking off, flying out of the pit, up, away to a better place, presumably earth, where I want to be. Jesus doesn't come. There are gigantic lizards with misshapen heads and horns, dressed in animal furs walking around with their tongues slithering out their mouths every so often to taste the acrid air. I'm motioning toward a good-natured phantasm - one who will not mock me - and I want to ask him to help me leave. His "face" shuffles like a pack of cards, like he's picking a face to show me and he settles on an unsettling, yet kind one. Semi-translucent, appearing to be some sort of waterlike/mercury combination. I know, hard to pin down. I'm not sure if he's understanding me, but suddenly I am lifted into another place and all the hellish figures around me are transformed into greenery. I am in what looks like the Amazon jungle. This ghost is still with me and motions me to come over and follow him. I reluctantly do. What I see next is a rickety bridge over a very steep cliff. He seems to want me to walk from one side to the other. I am very scared, and every part of me wants to say no, but I feel like I can't let him down. I cross the bridge without shitting my pants and when I get to the other side, he is gone. What I see over the hill on the other side is my automaton and it hugs me. I then sit down, turn on my laptop and begin typing this message to you. That is all I can remember. But one thing I know is there was no interception of calls involved.

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2023, 02:47:05 PM »
Note that I don't actually have to do any of these things, and I've just publicly humiliated you again which is totally worth it to me so if somebody actually shuts your dick off it's not my idea I'm not going to pay for it and I don't encourage that they chew your dick off instead they should watch me f*** your wife and then let me watch you try to do the same thing, yeah yeah exactly.

Public humiliation is a delicacy for the most wicked, I'll give you that. But when the going got tough, you didn't seem to handle it very well. You cried a lot like a big fat baby...And what is ones dick getting "shut off" like, anyway? You'd know-- Because, y'know, yours is like, the size of a peanut. Also, I don't have a wife, so you might've fucked someone or something but it sure wasn't mine. Kudos. Keep the company of rapists and that's what you get.

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2023, 02:49:50 PM »
Why are you so pissed...?

Many have tried, none have got it right.

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2023, 02:50:17 PM »
What country do you live in?

Indonesia.