Author Topic: Astrology  (Read 17150 times)

Re: Astrology
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2023, 02:53:41 PM »
Hey michael “used The Force to force feed all the donuts in the world down his own gullet, nice job Fed"...

Michael vandeven put down the happy fun ball, yeah, a minute do not wield happy fumble as weapon, yeah are you going to drop the phone ball oh s*** he dropped the phone okay why don't you shoot him when he's got the phone in his hand and then pick up the phone before he does should be okay and if not it's his world I don't care blow him away, that was fast Hey are you still there oh Well okay here's another $19,500 behind them yeah and we got call out. And there he's out okay now you got a nice fraud to FBI good luck.

He took the money and ran. Sold it all off and moved somewhere and lay in the cut for the rest of his miserable days. But I don't buy the story, and its never going to go for the kind of money its priced at, so let's do a 60/40 hand-shake deal in the dead of night at a swap-meet like big boys and just pension ourselves off-- Sound good?!

Re: WHAT IS ASTROPHOLOGY AND WHAT CAN IT DO? (WAS: “Re: Astrology”)
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2023, 02:55:03 PM »
Look I know Kuczi can get the job, but can he do the job? I think we should go with Angie from New Jersey *click*

If he got out to push perhaps.

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2023, 03:00:25 PM »
Yeah I don't think I even need a job, and I sure s*** didn't need to have my lover taken from me and ask for money and I guess they're fun I mean whatever.

Yeah, that must've sucked. Wow, life stinks don't it? Sheesh. I wouldn't wanna be you and like have a whole house to myself and enough free time to have 7 (what is is 8, 9?) burners at this point-- Record yourself ejaculating into your hands and all over the rug, stream tarot, write bullshit and navel gaze. Sucks to be you. Sucks to have a fake rape case looming over your heads because you fuckers didn't get what you want and someone threw gasoline on the fire like a motherfucker. Sucks to be set up for life on a Special Needs Trust, and to shrug and order pizza and get as fat as you want and criticise others all day, and tap dance in a Stitch costume, wiggling your fat ass for the camera. Sucks to be you, and have friends that care about you that you shit all over and bridges to burn day in and day out. Kinda sounds like it doesn't suck to be you actually.

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2023, 03:04:54 PM »
NO DON'T CALL FOR A FULL INVESTIGATION I MEAN I ALREADY HANDLED IT BUT STILL YOU GUYS SHOULD LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE DOING WRONG FBI WELL TOOLS FOR THEE THE BELL TOLLS FOR TOOLS.

The FBI has no jurisdiction in South Africa.

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2023, 03:05:03 PM »
I WANT A HUG. /sobbing openly commences.

GAY.