Author Topic: TWLEB — 00019.5  (Read 8290 times)

TWLEB — 00019.5
« on: March 21, 2022, 05:07:47 PM »
(Adam West refuses all comment.)

Azz’s rant about Rubini

Inflection point would be when the theme line baseline changes explicitly from you "should have taken care of Jack better"  to "you shouldn't have been on Jack side in the first place" and then to "why  weren't you on his side in the first place?”

This is a classic crabs-in-a-bucket situation, extremely glad that Michael Decon and I are fully insulated—we didn't do that together, I think it's just because we both are named Michael and have last names of five letters and are not as goddam stupid as the rest of the population on... The List.

Now: Attend, Classy Class. (I didn't know I was going to do this kind of thing for you, but I did foresee the possibility, and of course: plans for everything.) I want you to watch this video, and then go over to the other thread, around my post it, where blondes go to bemoan, and then we're going to talk about it— because there's something going on here.

Now, stay with me here, but just ask yourself one question, hypothetically, I'm asking here:

Is David Number One saying that David Number Two has some sort of hostage situation going on here, and that he's been working on complying?

I will be the first to admit to my massive confirmation bias, but this is still better than all these goddam telephone poles every fucking morning. I never really wanted to know why mass crucifixion ever became a thing ever on any planet, but I do consider the thoughts from time to time, now more than I ever did before. Certainly not a coincidence.

As I'm actually pretty well adjusted, I know you can't tell by reading my words, but that's because I'm an artiste. Some other reasons too. I will admit to being extremely tired.

This is not a complaint, as I'm going to reboost my energy levels immediately by *polite cough* communicating ethereally on the etheric level with my liver *directly* using Source energy. I assure you, the actual truth would sound like even more bullshit than that. I'm looking to be of a civil assistance here, and it's been demonstrated that I am capable of doing that.

And now when you ask yourself why I'm “wasting” my time here, you can add The Honorable Judges of The District Court of Cowlitz County to the list. Now, don't link this thread to them. Don't any of you being asshole. Do you know what a certain someone did to My Mother, The Arch Lich’s Lawyer one time, one time.

Like seriously, this one time that's going to happen. The guy sent him harassing communication, and I immediately follow up with I don't know what's going on here but it doesn't look good, and then I told him that she went off to Dallas and came back all fucked up and then he didn't say much about that and then we don't talk about it anymore after I told him absolutely everything. Like half a year ago.

So it makes sense why nobody's telling me anything. They think there's bad news. And for them, there is. But for me, we are all simply in the midst of the longest, saddest, and most excruciating “I told you so” in all of modern human history, and for my own part, I must say, I am overjoyed to be here with you. And the other one. Impressive. The Klingons circling Pluto are not a problem, but what is a problem is I need a sounding board to figure out what my next series of questions are.

Turns out they're going to be important to somebody else. I can't do a half ass wing like I usually do. After taking the piss I do have to take the time to actually demonstrate that I am wiping it off, especially before I sit down for dinner.

The average media consumer will not notice this but I take pride in my ability to notice the fine effect details have on the overall effect of the masterpiece work.

I arranged all these events to happen as I have, just to ensure that I have a few moments alone with you before the end of time. I really did not think that it would be this complicated, but I knew that it would be not too complicated. And here we are. Next time, please bring plasma. Rifles.

There's a shouty tarot guy with a British accent complaining about some kind of thing that he thinks he doesn't understand and I want to go in there and shop back at them but I need a partner for backup.

Any interest? Literacy and a felony arrest warrant record a plus. Also he just told me who the first chip to go down is going to be; I will of course not reveal this information to anyone.

Tempest fugit let It Snow

Re: TWLEB — 00019.5
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2022, 10:43:14 AM »
I don't think you actually care about puzzles. I'm just sayin'.

Re: TWLEB — 1919191919191919
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2022, 10:45:10 AM »
NINETEEN

Nigger(s), Trust Me, Know Me, Love Me--I will get back to you on this.

Re: TWLEB — NUHNUHNUH WINE TEEN
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2022, 08:54:11 AM »
Nigger(s), Trust Me, Know Me, Love Me--I will get back to you on this.

I'm supposed to somehow make amends for something I did in 2nd grade. When I was seven. You think you have problems. Hah. Me throwing out the occasional N-bomb is the quite literally the least of the items on my Penance List, which, as should go without saying, I am constantly at work, ch-chi-chipping away at. It may seem like a lot of stupid busywork, because it is-- and results count.

The World's Least Eligible Bachelor - Six Month Rundown
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2022, 11:12:30 AM »
Let me explain: I don't like to be fucking trifled with. Someone isn't pulling their weight. I've still got Shaw's husband breathing down my neck. Seriously. I haven't talked to that_woman in six months, and her bald fat fuck of a husband is knocking over pencils and picking up papers and just, in general, making life as miserable (for me) as possible so that The Kuczi Residence can be subject to civil asset forfeiture. I am now at home, alone, on 4.1 acres of a 3 bedroom farmhouse and I haven't had a single word exchanged between Grapefruit and myself in nearly seven months. THIS IS APPALLING. The circumstances are turgid in their presentation of further agony for us all. I cannot move forward in life without the ability to communicate and plan with my intimate partner of 5 years, and anyone who orders spousal abandonment is due for immediate psychological exam. In addition, in my estimation, I've got about 3 hours left before the cabin fever sweats start to kick in again. I've got rodents. I've got switches that don't work. I have an absolute rock solid-bottom dollar CRYING NEEDS TO COME certitude, if conditions proceed as they are, the consequences are due to be very dire. Here's how bad it is: RUBINI HAS BLOCKED ME. How much more compliant must I become? RUBINI DEMANDS THE HOUSE. RUBINI DEMANDS MY DEATH. RUBINI DEMANDS NO COUNTERSUIT. Etc. IN SHORT, RUBINI IS NOT SATISFIED. Yeah, me neither. I Where once I had positive integer numbers of "friends," I'm now down to ACTUAL zero. It is is immensely painful to experience at all , let alone draped in trappings of Justice. This is unmistakably persecution of talent. Multiple parties, are, even as we speak, working around the clock to produce legal documents that will be insurmountable for one such as myself to respond to effectively. And this relentless orgy of destruction has one Prime source: RUBINIA TARTARINA. I cannot compete. My resistance is futile. There is nothing I can bring to the negotiation table that can serve me any purpose. I must yield and be informed as to my future disposition. Yet EVEN THIS I CANNOT DO. Grapefruit, Hitler, & Rubini have all CIRCLED THEIR WAGONS and REFUSE ALL CONGRESS, certainly with me, and surely with others. In addition, vultures now scout the property with increasingly reduced altitudes. THIS HAS PLACED ME IN THE MOST AWKWARD OF POSITIONS. For now, I must stay in place. Seriously, I can't handle this job alone. I did not wish to part ways with Grapefruit. Now she is one leg of Rubin's Tripod, and I cannot talk to any of them. ANY. I CAN'T EVEN SURRENDER. I am in the most impossible of positions, trapped by my hubris and denial of what was really going on, which was that all three of them new each other IN_THE_FIRST place, and when i met Grapefruit, she was the most beautiful creature I'd ever seen. Now, she is second only to THE WOMAN RUBINI LIED TO ME ABOUT WHEN I FIRST MET HIM. In fact, I gave him her name, he instantly said, "Never heard of her," and SHE WAS LITERALLY SITTING IN A CHAIR BEHIND HIM. THE SAME ROOM. I was systematically driven by abuse and bamboozlement so as to be driven to extremis exertion... .and the three of them did so while thinking nothing of the damage this caused to my body, my mind, my heart, and now my soul. Now that I am here, I have nowhere else to go, I know no other people AT ALL, and  I don't even know what i want to do, or go or how to do it, in any respect. I have been stripped of all capacity for advancement, even if I had a place to go, I couldn't do it. I just spent months moving here, and now.. I have to pack up and move, alone? I WOULD NOT HAVE COME HERE IF NOT FOR THESE PEOPLE. I WOULD NEVER HAVE PICKED A 4.1acre 3bed farm if it was just for myself. I would have just packed items to storage and taken a cruise. So, I am calling SHENANIGANS. I don't even want to leave. I would like to stay with Grapefruit--AND I believe she would prefer to stay with me, but I don't even know that, as the NO CONTACT ORDER prevents me to even co-ordinate any planning. SIMULTANEOUSLY I am under constant investigation by thugs who would just as soon see me dead. This is an intolerable circumstance for me, BY DESIGN, and I would want nothing more than to just STAY WITH MY FRUITS. I daresay my fruits want me to stay. AND I AM NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO TALK TO THEM. FOR HALF A YEAR. This is beyond my capacity to detail a course through to a destination unknown. So I hope that I would be considered for adoption. I don't even care anymore. Just find a place to put me and tell them to tell their friends that I am not a rapist junkie abuser, the list goes on. I have had enough of being rushed and prodded to go--I don[t even have a place to go, and I'll just sit here and give up. They all hated me, they deliberately lied to me and pretended to like me, now they hate me and deny any aid or comfort to myself and it would seem that this is ACTIONABLE so while everyone is working on legal offense documents, seems like something could be pointed out to past documents or, hey, here's an idea: how about if I just keep making observations, and we'll see how far that gets? I mean I would be happy to just sit here and enjoy streaming for weeks, right? And then the new cutouts arrive! kkkkkkkkkklllllllllllllllllll

Re: The World's Least Eligible Bachelor - Six Month Rundown
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2022, 01:23:59 PM »
Let me explain: I don't like to be fucking trifled with. Someone isn't pulling their weight. [...] And then the new cutouts arrive! kkkkkkkkkklllllllllllllllllll

I guess it's time for all of all y'all to wake up, smell the coffee, and get your asses into another Podbean hidden channel, and figure out what you're going to do next to adapt to your new, changing environment, because

I
FUCKING
KNOW.

(I wouldn't let the extreme unlilkely hood of myself ever runnin' and callin' the police to embolden any of you--other people are watching this situation, and by now--AFTER TWO FUCKING YEARS--there's no question that Certain People have figured out what-the-actual-fuck you drooling morons are actually doing.

Do I want to know? I'll consider it.)

I don't have to announce what I've just discovered, as well as, in fact, long-suspected (I am not -entirely- dim-witted, honestly) and the connections between the lot of you have been far, well far beyond "coincidence" for an exceptionally long period of time. As I am not, by nature, a destructive person, and I am -certainly- not interested in revenge or vengeance or payback, I would strongly encourage the lot of you (it's gotta be at least 9 separate individuals, not counting those of you with fractured consciousnesses) to take this crisis/opportunity to GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, PEOPLE.

I don't have to stay here. I am here because -it is interesting to me.- It is not I who needs you, it is all of you, feeding off of me. You're a bunch of goddam energy vampires. (Kudos.) That being said, for one thing, you've fed too long from an empty trough--I get no fetish-like pleasure from being fed upon as would a host of flies lay eggs in a slab of beef. So the terminus of your "passion project" is surely about to come to an end in any case.

Additionally, I meant what I have said before... I am sure all of you have suffered plenty enough. I would -never- have sought outside Authority to involve themselves in this garbage situation, and while I do not know who did so, I can certainly surmise who has been involved to the extent that would take to make that seem a good idea. Nice job, Ringleader. I'm gonna need to rent a chainfall in order to get these massive eyerolls to crank it up another notch.

So I would expect nothing to come of this post--in fact, I am sure that the Hive Mind Leadership makes it their highest priority to manage who gets to see posts that I make, lest I somehow "spill the beans" on someone, but now, it's too goddam fucking late... and do not EVER think I will ever forget.

I'M ON A BOAT, I FUCKED A MERMAID, AND, GOSH DARN IT, PEOPLE LIKE ME. And now... there are four. Do we all have syphilis? lollerskates.

Have a nice day! Think about the future.

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2022, 01:32:39 PM »
Think about the future.

I am never going to be depressed again. For this, I can only thank you. Let that sink in while I enjoy my house and my money (mostly by sitting on my ass, doing nothing any of you think I should or want to be doing, not spending a dime on anything useful... until I am exonerated at trial or the charge(s) are dropped. PERIOD.

And after that, when the dust has settled and the smoke has cleared, I... will re-assess. (I find it unlikely you're going to gin up enough false evidence to make my life any kind of struggle whatsoever, but whatever, do what you gotta do--I LOVE COURT. Make sure you spell my name right when committing more fraud, and as I am not involved in any criminal activities, that's what would have to be done at this point in order to budge my country ballin' ass even one fucking inch off of my Fortress Of Solitude located on an island smack-dab in the middle of The Land Of Six Rivers. It's like goddam poetry.) In the meantime, I beg of you, please stop embarrassing yourselves.

You're gonna scare the babies.

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2022, 01:48:38 PM »
Is David Number One saying that David Number Two has some sort of hostage situation going on here, and that he's been working on complying?

It's posts like these that I have made in the past openly in public that weren't fucking lies and smoke screen that lend real Credence to my story over any narrative of any of yours. I am The Primary Victim. Do any of you have any lucky idea how it is that I'm this compassionate?

In my life, I've been stupid and misled too. It can happen to anyone, especially when they're outnumbered 10 to 1 and all of you are using technology that I don't have, what a bunch of fucking weakling nincompoops you are. My heart goes out to all of you, but especially to a few. My penis goes out to none.

And, that's the way Mrs Marcellus Wallace likes it. Now, let me ask you something: does he look like a bitch?

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2022, 01:55:28 PM »

I guess it's time for all of all y'all to wake up, smell the coffee, and get your asses into another Podbean hidden channel, and figure out what you're going to do next to adapt to your new, changing environment, because

I
FUCKING
KNOW.

(I wouldn't let the extreme unlilkely hood of myself ever runnin' and callin' the police to embolden any of you--other people are watching this situation, and by now--AFTER TWO FUCKING YEARS--there's no question that Certain People have figured out what-the-actual-fuck you drooling morons are actually doing.

Do I want to know? I'll consider it.)

I don't have to announce what I've just discovered, as well as, in fact, long-suspected (I am not -entirely- dim-witted, honestly) and the connections between the lot of you have been far, well far beyond "coincidence" for an exceptionally long period of time. As I am not, by nature, a destructive person, and I am -certainly- not interested in revenge or vengeance or payback, I would strongly encourage the lot of you (it's gotta be at least 9 separate individuals, not counting those of you with fractured consciousnesses) to take this crisis/opportunity to GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, PEOPLE.

I don't have to stay here. I am here because -it is interesting to me.- It is not I who needs you, it is all of you, feeding off of me. You're a bunch of goddam energy vampires. (Kudos.) That being said, for one thing, you've fed too long from an empty trough--I get no fetish-like pleasure from being fed upon as would a host of flies lay eggs in a slab of beef. So the terminus of your "passion project" is surely about to come to an end in any case.

Additionally, I meant what I have said before... I am sure all of you have suffered plenty enough. I would -never- have sought outside Authority to involve themselves in this garbage situation, and while I do not know who did so, I can certainly surmise who has been involved to the extent that would take to make that seem a good idea. Nice job, Ringleader. I'm gonna need to rent a chainfall in order to get these massive eyerolls to crank it up another notch.

So I would expect nothing to come of this post--in fact, I am sure that the Hive Mind Leadership makes it their highest priority to manage who gets to see posts that I make, lest I somehow "spill the beans" on someone, but now, it's too goddam fucking late... and do not EVER think I will ever forget.

I'M ON A BOAT, I FUCKED A MERMAID, AND, GOSH DARN IT, PEOPLE LIKE ME. And now... there are four. Do we all have syphilis? lollerskates.

Have a nice day! Think about the future.

Eh, Tony...Hey! 8)

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2022, 01:55:53 PM »

I am never going to be depressed again. For this, I can only thank you. Let that sink in while I enjoy my house and my money (mostly by sitting on my ass, doing nothing any of you think I should or want to be doing, not spending a dime on anything useful... until I am exonerated at trial or the charge(s) are dropped. PERIOD.

And after that, when the dust has settled and the smoke has cleared, I... will re-assess. (I find it unlikely you're going to gin up enough false evidence to make my life any kind of struggle whatsoever, but whatever, do what you gotta do--I LOVE COURT. Make sure you spell my name right when committing more fraud, and as I am not involved in any criminal activities, that's what would have to be done at this point in order to budge my country ballin' ass even one fucking inch off of my Fortress Of Solitude located on an island smack-dab in the middle of The Land Of Six Rivers. It's like goddam poetry.) In the meantime, I beg of you, please stop embarrassing yourselves.

You're gonna scare the babies.

Eh, Tony...Hey! 8)

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2022, 01:56:13 PM »

It's posts like these that I have made in the past openly in public that weren't fucking lies and smoke screen that lend real Credence to my story over any narrative of any of yours. I am The Primary Victim. Do any of you have any lucky idea how it is that I'm this compassionate?

In my life, I've been stupid and misled too. It can happen to anyone, especially when they're outnumbered 10 to 1 and all of you are using technology that I don't have, what a bunch of fucking weakling nincompoops you are. My heart goes out to all of you, but especially to a few. My penis goes out to none.

And, that's the way Mrs Marcellus Wallace likes it. Now, let me ask you something: does he look like a bitch?

Eh, Tony...Hey! 8)

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2022, 01:58:34 PM »
Eh, Tony...Hey! 8)

[image width=316 height=182]htzps://c.tenor.com/q3lqmNf8p0wAAAAC/collar-popping-collar.gif[/img]

Oh look, it's your 'a' game. Cheers.

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2022, 02:37:12 PM »
Oh look, it's your 'a' game. Cheers.

STFU! Although it may be addressed to you I’m communicating with everyone else but you. If you had any sense you get that, you house losing loser. ::)

P.S. Eh, Tony...Hey! 8)

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2022, 06:11:29 PM »
you house losing loser. ::)

Metron I'm sitting in my house right now. You're obviously misinformed on a lot of things. Bye.

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2022, 07:38:24 PM »
Metron I'm sitting in my house right now. You're obviously misinformed on a lot of things. Bye.

You have a LOT more in common with metron...and Rubini than me. You all try to bring down once thriving sites by trying to make them into your personal journals. I never realized one (or three) human being(s) could be so boring. ::)

Eh, Tony. Hey! 8)