Author Topic: Daridee  (Read 40382 times)

Daridee
« on: April 10, 2022, 01:34:16 PM »
The Daridee YouTube channel discussion thread.

Re: JustDee
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2022, 05:29:28 PM »
“ding-dong”

ILLUMINATI CODE PHRASE

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2022, 09:00:25 PM »
LOL! Azz started white knighting about racism (as if all the other races besides white people aren’t racist) and homophobia (as if a lot of gay people aren’t hateful toward stright people and even the concept of a nulclear family) and, yes, even anti-Rubini sentiment (as if Rubini didn’t create that himself). Jack got bored with it and went on Groypers show while still on with Azz and Dari. Azz got mad and left. Classic! ;D

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2022, 10:15:36 PM »
He calmed down and came back. Then Jack was gone and Innerreach was on and the show went into Dr. Phil mode but in the best possible way for insiders. ;)

P.S. Innerreach: I agree with your comments on Jack and the whole Jack/Allie/Rubini thing, I just don’t let him (them) get to me. However, you said that everyone believed her rape allegations in the beginning but not me. I was one of the first to call bullshit about that when Azz was still defending her.

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2022, 10:45:08 PM »
comments on Jack and the whole Jack/Allie/Rubini thing

GIMME GIMME GIMME

I just don’t let him (them) get to me

Whomsoever is keeping them from getting to me must be working on making a goddam cottage industry out of it. I protest in the most vociferous of terms: I AM NOT A MUSHROOM CLICK

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2022, 10:50:27 PM »
Jack got bored with it and went on Groypers show while still on with Azz and Dari. Azz got mad and left.

Classic! ;D

I really did mute my mic. Let that (blank) in.

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2022, 10:52:32 PM »
GIMME GIMME GIMME

Whomsoever is keeping them from getting to me must be working on making a goddam cottage industry out of it. I protest in the most vociferous of terms: I AM NOT A MUSHROOM CLICK

You and Innerreach and I all have something in common: We’ve all dated crazy women for the awesome sex and paid dearly for it. My advice: learn to date plainer looking but more stable women. ;)

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2022, 10:54:02 PM »

I really did mute my mic. Let that (blank) in.

I know but I’m trying to sell this thing to the general public. Let that sink in.

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2022, 10:58:17 PM »
trying to sell [...] sink in.

... HALF.

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2022, 11:00:14 PM »
... HALF.

Jack, I thought I was chronic until I saw how often you hit that vape pen. :D

P.S. I’m coming out there to live with you and Azz. I’ll mow the lawn for rent. ;)

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2022, 11:00:39 PM »
We’ve all dated crazy women for the awesome sex

No. *polite cough* I've never dated any woman for the awesome sex.

That's what they date me for.

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2022, 11:00:59 PM »
He calmed down and came back. Then Jack was gone and Innerreach was on and the show went into Dr. Phil mode but in the best possible way for insiders. ;)

P.S. Innerreach: I agree with your comments on Jack and the whole Jack/Allie/Rubini thing, I just don’t let him (them) get to me. However, you said that everyone believed her rape allegations in the beginning but not me. I was one of the first to call bullshit about that when Azz was still defending her.

I was caught up in the moment and didn't think of this at the time. However, I did recall your take on things once off the program.

You and Innerreach and I all have something in common: We’ve all dated crazy women for the awesome sex and paid dearly for it. My advice: learn to date plainer looking but more stable women. ;)

Clearly, the wisest among us.  ;)

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2022, 11:01:19 PM »
No. *polite cough" I've never dated any woman for the awesome sex.

That's what they date me for.

Yeah, sure...whatever works for you.

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2022, 11:02:24 PM »
Yeah, sure...whatever works for you.

I've no response to that.

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2022, 12:19:49 AM »