Author Topic: Daridee  (Read 40386 times)

Re: JustDee
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2022, 12:43:30 AM »
Jack, I thought I was chronic until I saw how often you hit that vape pen. :D

The pen is mightier than the needle.

P.S. I’m coming out there to live with you and Azz. I’ll mow the lawn for rent. ;)

At the absolute bare minimum, my father's spirit will be satisfied.

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2022, 12:50:39 AM »
P.S. I’m coming out there to live with you and Azz. I’ll mow the lawn for rent. ;)

Not worth it, dude. I've been down this road already. He'll spend all his energy infiltrating your psyche and demanding you drink the Kool-Aid.

Just say no, kidz.

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2022, 02:22:09 AM »
I've no response to that.

Please, for the love of God tell your egomaniacal girlfriend to quit contacting me via Instagram. It's really getting in the way of my objectification of the other sex.

Also, *click*

#Absurd

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2022, 02:25:27 AM »
What?

Nigga whuut?

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2022, 02:53:41 AM »

Please, for the love of God tell your egomaniacal girlfriend to quit contacting

Oh, that's rich. “Crowd control? Get Mikey to do it. He's a Sourceror; he can control anything.” Number one, fuck you. Number two, I'm out on bond — jail bond. Have you considered petitioning your local Judges for an order of no contact? Tell them it's an emergency. That seems to help. Did she choke the goose on the fishing trip? Has your ego taken a blow? Do you feel the claustrophobic, inexorable creeping touch of Death coming up behind you?

Tell it slow.

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2022, 02:56:54 AM »

Oh, that's rich. “Crowd control? Get Mikey to do it. He's a Sourceror; he can control anything.” Number one, fuck you. Number two, I'm out on bond — jail bond. Have you considered petitioning your local Judges for an order of no contact? Tell them it's an emergency. That seems to help. Did she choke the goose on the fishing trip? Has your ego taken a blow? Do you feel the claustrophobic, inexorable creeping touch of Death coming up behind you?

Tell it slow.

Wait... You believed the fishing trip fiction? When I told you that Space beat me up?

HAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously, dude!?

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2022, 02:59:10 AM »
You believed the fishing trip fiction?

I'm not here to expose her lies. You're welcome to continue.

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2022, 03:00:18 AM »
He'll spend all his energy infiltrating your psyche and demanding you drink the Kool-Aid.

Nope; that’s the other one.

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2022, 03:08:29 AM »

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2022, 03:13:00 AM »
I'm not here to expose her lies. You're welcome to continue.

Pfft..

Will do, maverick.

https://vocaroo.com/16Du38EqEbiM

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2022, 03:18:21 AM »
Pfft..

Will do, maverick.

I remember either back on Bellgab or early here she praised Jack for the way he “handled all of us gloniggers” as she put it. Those two. ::) ;D

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2022, 03:50:28 AM »
she praised Jack

I remember it differently.

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2022, 03:52:09 AM »
I remember it differently.

I know but I’m remembering an actual quote by her. I have that kind of recall. I remember she called you baby in that post. ;)

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2022, 03:53:39 AM »

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2022, 03:58:24 AM »
I remember she called you baby in that post. ;)

I am adult in size.

I know but I’m remembering an actual quote by her.

All this recall. Like the wind across the prairie. Like the opening of the floodgates. Like sands through the hourglass. Garçon! Woodchipper!!

Knock-knock. Please be for me.