Author Topic: The New Law Adventures & The Adm. Thereof Pacifist And Judo  (Read 10201 times)

The New Law Adventures & The Adm. Thereof Pacifist And Judo
« on: April 25, 2022, 08:11:13 PM »
I'm not going to lie. I am riveted to the seat. I am glued to the screen, my eyeballs are leaking out of my ears, this Johnny Depp shit is over the top good.

For me. I go to belgrab and I'm bland. Bland? How long has it been? I thought this would never happen again! I come here and it's crickets! I know what this means!

Seems like old times — one of you is getting the fuckin’ chair. (Obvious scattering when the refrigerator light comes on is obvious.) I got to work on my soundbite micro. Every second of this is comedy gold. This is what I was built for. This is what I was born for. This is what I was put here for.

It's my OJ Simpson window of opportunity/moment. And now that I am in position to seize power in the wake of the COVID Apocalypse... I'll probably just go back to bed.

Fuck your production values, C.–Witch.

Re: The New Law Adventures & The Adm. Thereof Pacifist And Judo
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2022, 08:31:47 PM »
In similar news, tangentially related, yet hopefully fully disconnected & insulated from jews, I have just figured out why "bitch" is such a problematic word. I will begin study on this insight immediately, and, more than likely, restart audio production so I can release my findings to the world. This really was a brilliant insight.

Like "nigger," "bitch" is -clearly- a word that should -not- be used without due discretion. Thus far, in my life, I have come to freely use them both, in the erroneous belief that I know how to use them properly.

With one, I was aware, and now, I am doubly so. As penance --and, I do my own penance admirably, that's why I notice the matter so clearly in my environment-- I shall, henceforth... no longer use the word "B****." Like, at all.

I can say this with certain Authority, as I have not only undertaken and surpassed such personal milestone goals before, but, I am filled with Divine longing for one single, solitary goal now... never to get caught using b****, ever again. Hrrm. See, that wasn't as funny as I had hoped.

But I'll just let that last one stand.

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2022, 08:33:52 PM »

Obvious lack of invitation to any watch party growing increasingly obvious even to you Punyling dipshits. Heads will roll.

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2022, 08:53:04 PM »
now that I am in position to seize power in the wake of the COVID Apocalypse... I'll probably just go back to bed.

« on: Today at 13:11:13 »

So, I hear an MK-ULTRA honeypot agent got remote-triggered and she trashed the house. Huh. Wow, what's that like? Finding out that when Jackstar says he "doesn't have friends"... he means it, I mean. Feeling dumb yet? No, probably not. Good. Wait for the ball gag orders. No one told me about this shit. This bi... hah! I caught myself!

Anyway, this house, not so bad. -AND- I manipulated the environment and controlled myself so that injuries were minimized, she (with or without her little gang) cleaned up the mess that SHE made, and TOMORROW... well... I am a mothafuckin' hero. No one dare say otherwise now. I am Imperator -- both King & G-d of your Puny, perjuristic world. I hope you all feel forgiven now, because, holy fuck, do you all ever need to be. Go on, git. I give you permission to forgive yourselves now, or later -- make your Puny choice, Fucky-Fuck-0s. You will forgive yourselves, and you will do it to your own ba selves, with your own strong pimp hands. (See if you can save at least one for me so I'll have someone to change my bedpan when I'm fuckin' ninety without having to have another penis in the room. Spare me the madness!!!)

I'll probably just go back to bed.

Most likely, Colin: cholera in the morning. I am a goddam hero and you all fuckin' well know it now, now don'tcha? Right? Right? Do not worship me.

Send her flowers.

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2022, 08:56:44 PM »
I love it! This guy going on and on about crime scene photos! FUCK!! YEAH!!!

Let me tell all of all y'all about my own most recent Kodak moment: there were supposedly a lot of body cameras there.

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2022, 09:14:26 PM »
These evidence submission numbers are killing me. "Put up slide 384b." "Your Honor, we request that from timestamp four (4) minutes and nineteen (19) second... " oh I gotta stop, my sides are calling me from orbit asking for more due process. I'm fuckin' dyin' alone over here, and they're pissed I didn't invite them.

Needles to say: I don't get any respect at all.

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2022, 09:31:33 PM »
But I'll just let that last one stand.

https://voca.ro/1gFp8e8pd5ZE

Good Editor. Nice Editor. You get Two! (2)!! Alphabiscuits. Please -- watch the fingers. (It's been a problem. They're that fuckin' delish.)

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2022, 07:37:06 PM »
Just wiggle the green wire a little.

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2022, 08:04:26 PM »
Just wiggle the green wire a little.

Get Controlski to do it. You don't need a pair of pliers or a big strong man to help you, now go do it.

Hotel controlski what to do. Go on, git.

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2022, 08:39:12 PM »
So get this
>picture this
>Some dude convinces my girlfriend to have sex with him because he tells her that I've been cheating on her
>have never done so
>not even once
>She believes it, she believes him over me, she flies down there, she does whatever, she comes back, and I still haven't had sex with anybody else but her in the last six fucking years.
>Meanwhile, I'm still cut off and completely alone.

So how's that for “emergency” NO CONTACT, Dickstar? *click*

And this is the best part: they kicked my real name off of Facebook belgab and circle the wagons and they don't know for sure whether or not I have a clone in there and I can say right now that I don't so they're using Facebook through tools of suppression to isolate me from the truth.

And they're keeping that to themselves on Facebook. Now, that's impressive. What do they do for an encore, the synchronized swimming breaststroke and then a combo move heart attack plus toadstool mushroom bomb? That's grade school shit.

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2022, 08:45:30 PM »
Needles to say: I don't get any respect at all.

Now wiggle the red #respect a little. #Fealty.

Let me know when it's time to register in Ruby out. I've got the best for Monica ever. Belay that, but yeah whenever.

NO POISON NO CONTACT NO TOUCHING NO NEEDLES NO COMPANY NO... instructions? Who the fuck am I talking about on this one? Look whatever you do don't just get on top of anybody and fuck them unless it's me though, and if it is, you might want to ask first.

Grr. Rawr. Jewel was so pissed at me until I told her what the problem was. Now I don't remember when she's gone. Having a fucking Spirit family familiar ninja is great. Great! I'm telling you.

Oh look portals. Oh look I'm still me. You know, I can see why You People had problems with this kind of shit before. Now I'm going to call somebody's.... mother. I do hope she's not too pissed off already because I'd like to be there to see the fury rocket blast off.

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2022, 09:09:58 PM »
Melissa is more-ish?  that's strange I never did her even once. She probably does regret missing the chance — I mean fucking sure thing what the hell — but I haven't talked to her literal years don't know what she looks like and she probably doesn't know my name.

Hi, I'm Kooter. I enjoyed dropping time beacons on proven innovative technologies, and a couple other safe recreational activities involving my penis that you wouldn't be interested in, pregnant, penally.

Yeah it really is my name. Somebody should register me on RubiniGab right now and email me the credentials.

When I think the third one I'll do it myself but I've already thought of one other. Every time what's his Snapchat to get me on there it always gets hijacked but that's cuz he's not doing it right cuz he's a fucking very nice Italian gentleman's lad boy.

I'll be honest kids even I don't know I'm talking about or his daughter

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2022, 09:11:02 PM »
Melissa is more-ish? 

Oh I get it now. Well I guess you'll have to give me one of those fucking security clearances then won't you. Don't worry about her I'll just inject her with one later

.o7

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2022, 09:44:35 PM »
I'm not going to lie. I am riveted to the seat. I am glued to the screen, my eyeballs are leaking out of my ears, this Johnny Depp shit is over the top good.

I wasn't. It was.

So get this
>picture this

In reality, of course, it's fully curable they got a special classified pill for it and they'll give you one just as soon as you let Hunter Biden set you up for being framed for a pedophilia pot ‘o murder.

That's when you get murdered by a pedophile who's been having sex with your child who needs to get away with it by murdering you and blaming you for it.

For Me.

Get Controlski to do it. Don't worry if he dies, send this picture to get his phone and call me in that case. No I've never been a tech support lead why do you ask click

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2022, 10:48:43 PM »
Sirius B sent Me to Adjudicate Wayfarer.

Naturally, S/HE/IT is not lying. And I'm not Elvis either.

I am better than that — now give up all your dreams of getting to make a buck off of its tests (2) too, that's my ass, I'll sell it to where I G-ddam say so.

I think I want a bagel and cream cheese to go with my mani/pedi, I can see why they had that woman feeding the grapes to the g-ys now. I'm going to do the same thing with those (blanks). Yes, I have a scanner but no I don't have one in the bathroom although that would be cool.

LBJ OUT KU3.