Author Topic: The New Law Adventures & The Adm. Thereof Pacifist And Judo  (Read 10195 times)

Re: The New Law Adventures & The Adm. Thereof Pacifist And Judo
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2022, 11:11:04 PM »
Naturally, S/HE/IT is not lying. And I'm not Elvis either.

Code: [Select]
Lady Graystroke
Lady Greystroke
Lady Graystrike
Lady Greystrike
The_Originator
The_Progenitor
Knight_Captain–Commander
Knight
Trivitar
Skytalken
Tricky
Hellowlamoon

I can't confirm that Elvis is here but I did make a space for him. /respectflex

(Ed.: Somebody tell Elvis it's soon going to be “soon” again, he's blowing up my voicemail. Totesdorbs. No italics big fucking capital T. Elvis. G-d damn, that about kills me, and I ain't even fuckin’ dead.)

Sweetheart I know exactly what to do in the most unlikely events of possible to occur, isn't it getting to be a little much to be just a series of unfortunate coincidences it always work out in our favor? Seriously, neighbors on other star systems are getting jealous of you. So I'm going to go right back to work keep on doing what I'm doing love you bye

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2022, 11:25:54 PM »
make a buck off of its tests
[...]
LBJ OUT KU3.

Nice little breeding program you thought you had almost about to work there, huh? So (Poo R) (LROT)'s wife has a name that begins with the letter X how fucking likely is that? Like seriously.

Yeah it'll be fine flattered enjoy your birth. Of course I'm not mad. Why does everybody keep thinking that I'm mad at them? I mean...

I could speculate.
I would prefer not to.

CAPTIVES WILL BE RELEASED SAFELY UNHARMED.
DOESN'T THAT SOUND NICE OF US?
WELL, IT'S NOT, IT'S WHAT ANY CIVILIZED GROUP OF BEINGS WOULD DO IN ANY SIMILAR SITUATION.
YOUR WORLD'S CULTURE IS REALLY BACKWARD IN MANY AREAS. PERSONALLY I THINK IT'S GREAT.
THERE ARE SOME OTHERS WHO DISAGREE.
I HEARD THEY GOT TOGETHER, FORMED A LITTLE CLUB.
I DON'T HAVE TO WONDER WHAT THAT'S LIKE ANYMORE.
PROBLEMS HAVE DEVELOPED AS A RESULT OF YOUR SECRECIES. NOW, I HAVE A SECRET.
HO HO HO. OH LOOK AT THAT PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING. THAT'S SO SAD!
NOW, PUT DOWN THE BOX OF CHOCOLATES NEXT TO THAT CARTON OF EGGNOG, AND BEGIN TO RELAX. MISO SOUPY?
I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO. KEEP RELAXING, THIS IS MY LAST TICKET TO PUNCH, JAWBONE: NO LONGER REQUIRED.
Not because you're that worth it, their rules of rules are rules, no it's just cuz I'm a Sourceror, I can get around it the requisite number of times without having to break any other rules. Well, since you're asking I know this because I built the simulator that I trained on back home when I found the Kobe Beefy Maru exploit and then /reported it in. Yeah, I'm that g-y. good luck finding another one, l9l

I don't think I need a job, I know I'm going to need a job after this one's done, I'm obviously a workaholic. It's funny how no one ever told me. I bet it's one of those karmex tunnel cycle kind of things. I bet you haven't heard of those yet here on this planet. How about the crystalline Matrix prison like in Superman 22? I'll explain this all later. Oh sorry I forgot ALL CAPS
ALL COMMANDERS
ALL ADMIRALTY
STAND DOWN (I'm gonna skip up this)
EMPEROR SAYS IT'S A GO.

Key takeaways:
I already made you A Way and you're on it already
You're not a damn vampire. Go outside into the sun.
See! I put you back together from cinders already. Now, That's The Power of Love.

SOON.
KU3.

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2022, 12:06:28 AM »
Just wiggle the green wire a little.

I love the smell of a desperate gang of soulless desperados in the morning — only because it doesn't smell like anything else except something else I've never smelled. Sorry it's kind of a hard expression to translate from its original D’Jinni.

Also, I can't wiggle like that. Not by a long shot. Tell you when I'm short of truck. Voice recognizer offline number backup available.

Well, that's good. It works.

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2022, 08:12:57 PM »
Well, that's good. It works.

Disclaimer: I can't prove it now, one of my dicks is in the chamber.

warmed-over white pudding  >:(

World of Warcraft vs. Power Warface sounds like a fine night at the brawlers for fisticuffs 'n' fixin,' which is what they used to call a fight to the death and the winner fucks the loser while eating his balls afterwards --oh, no, knife *& fork, it's totescivil, or was at least -- but now they just take turns biffling one another while scanning Insta for fresh 'n' hot teen poon, which I'm not exaggerating all that much, is a lot more fun if you happen to have a pair of free twins handy that are willing to be named after semi-rando items of cutlery... chosen randomly by -- HOLY SHIT do you have Dat_Fork? I did basically assume so. Still got any chicken? ("She's checking." omfg. lovetoteslove? toteslovetotes? toasterovenbarebackonagrouchyOscarSantana? Well, that one is exactly like it sounds but you'll have to bare my back first to hear me hum a few bars before then. Sweety? "CHECKING!!" pinch my nanotech, tell me what C.H.P.S. just bought on Amazon Marbles... twenty-two Thai hookers and a toddler's trampoline? Sweety! "YAS" We're gonna need more winged lizard leashes. "CRAFTING!!"

Okay. I think that's probably... you know, not perfect perf/cy PsyOpCITY Style, but we certainly outrank Gangnam Style by leaps & bounds and I am going to assume that we have... clearance? (BAD ASSUMPTION.)  ("CONFABULATING!!") uh, well, worth a shot. What do I know, rite? I probably just cured the--*click* yeah, there goes the entanglement, and boy, is my esophageal sphincture groan'ing on with that crazy diamond puke. (POUR MOI?) Oh, Hi Piggy! GO KISS YOUR FROG, PIGBITCH! THAT'S YOUR HUSBAND! KISS THE FROG YOU DIRTY SWINEHUNDER TUNDER DOME FROG! (Kermit: ... (*gulp*) do I have the .. uh... "Rite Party"?)

Hi. Jesus. Yeah, I know, right? I can barely believe I finished all that with all the slops coming up off of the road with The Heat coming up off of it (DOUBLE-VISION) TBDGILLLUVIA-TARTARIA ENTERPRISE------- SPONSORED BY: TRAMADOL (Eat me.)

Show Time. Countdown.... on pause.

Friends... but first, HEATHER WADE.

DAS RYTE MANE *faeries wear clicks* Baby steps on to the Sybian... just kidding, that's just what we use to crush ice. On our scrotes. Hey, speaking of which, where's Asuka?

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2022, 12:34:11 AM »

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2022, 08:43:35 PM »
Pacifist is querying if Judo is jealous “enough” yet. He says it's so hard to be sure these days, so, he's going to ask for help to be sure that he has made enough jealousy yet, as he has been recently informed that there is a recipe involved that requires vast quantities of something, and he figures that jealousy should do just as well as any other ingredient possibly could do in its place.

Also, for my own part, speaking for myself, Kuczi is very happy to see that certain struggles for Christian supremacy and dominance are clearly coming to an end, for at least in my view, I'm a pacifist before I'm a Christian. I'm not getting involved in your petty religious squabbles. I can sit on a mountain top. I don't need your articulations, evaculations, or any adulation or expression thereof.

I really am [S.E.L.F.]-contained. I heard "you can't take it with you when you die"  so I figured on earning up nothing but stuff that I could take AND HOLD. Don't hate me because I planned ahead better than you, not even if you turned out to be the second best planner in all of Creation. What? This town is totally big enough for the both of us.

And I actually love you I'm not just pretending. That's what gives Kuczi the advantage. So there.

So I'm uncertain which of these two well articulated And timely submitted revenge plans that just landed on my desk this morning I should allow and approve first. I'd like to just do them both at the same time, but I'm probably going to take a shower first. & At least read one of these I think, they do seem well thought out I should pay some attention to them these are mothers after all they probably have some good idea about how to fuck people over.

As long as it's not Me. Kind Regards,
THE NEXT BEST THING TO YOUR FUCKING GOD NOW; WHOEVER THAT WAS.*SMILEY*FACE*

(Ed. Yeah, I'm not going to argue with T/t/Them/them either — I'm a fucking diplomat, not a ladybug/judge hunter-killer/assassin, although that does sound like a cool gig, but it would be a toteshame to waste S/her as a final option. -k)

I know I have an understanding here. Not so sure about anything else... oh, I got a farmhouse too, or at least someone (+1) does. No I did not put my mother in a rocking chair I put my mother in an urn. There is a dolly in the rocking chair.

These are some awfully specific keycode phrases you're asking me to transmit here. This is never going to work. Still, you haven't led me wrong before, semper 55, wherever You Are — I'm on it.

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2022, 06:44:35 PM »
Pacifist is querying if Judo is jealous “enough” yet. He says it's so hard to be sure these days, so, he's going to ask for help to be sure that he has made enough jealousy yet, as he has been recently informed that there is a recipe involved that requires vast quantities of something, and he figures that jealousy should do just as well as any other ingredient possibly could do in its place.

Getting mixed reports.

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2022, 07:00:08 PM »
Waking up to immediately grab one’s phone and sending a text to some douchebag criminal thug to ask if s/he has a lawyer on retainer who is licensed to practice In the state one is not allowed to leave... might not be top-tier advice legal advice;

but; it sure feels f****** good to actually fucking do it.

Stay tuned. I'm going to call his mommy next: hopefully she's not in Africa, I'm too cheap to pay long distance charges, and I just dropped 750 bucks so I can play a video game. (My hand to God.) What?

I won't rat a man out for God; but I'll do it for his mother, and you goddam better believe I will.

It's already too late for the runt. *click*

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2022, 03:32:13 AM »
The situation is grim and dire.

So I better go masturbate again.

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2022, 04:58:27 PM »
The situation is grim and dire.

I have no way of determining why I've been banned from Bellgab. I've tried everything. Tin cans. Brokem glass. Knotted yarn string. A high chair with an umbrella, everything. My guess is, the police defender might actually know the answer, not that you tell me anything, but it could be that my wild freewheeling posting style has been detected as possibly compromising to principles, or else I'm just annoying lately, and so as a proactive measure they just you know move me along, oh wait maybe maybe great faces there, that would make sense, if she's got to keep herself free from being tampered with, or she has to maintain the illusion that I'm a dangerous killer (GRAGGH) AND MAYBE HER TWO OR THREE SECRET HUSBANDS ARE AFRAID THAT THEY CANNOT—TOGETHER, WITH THEIR COMBINED MIGHT—HOLD OFF MY ADVANCES.

I'm a little jelly. I don't have a secret spouse to hold off somebody's advances. I remember when Grapefruit was doing that inside a vape shop 3 years ago so she had her back to the wall next to the door and she was holding my phone with her face up close to it in front of her chest fierce determined squinty eye glare as she frentically scrolled through the messages with her thumbs to find more indications that a human heart, that I possess and I dared to use to describe ultimately platonic situations coz like don't know nothing going on until now, and at the time she was just being overly skeptical that a hot man like me would have anything to do with anybody unless I had something to do with my hot dick.

I mean she is kind of focused right, and then I don't know why people get overly hypervigilant and think that they got to make sure that the g*y who took a vow of honesty and 1992 and routinely mentions that it doesn't rely on deceit as a motivator. I mean you know right maybe just the off chance, I might just pull a wild hair out and start lying my ass off all the time, but that is really not too likely, for one thing if the hair is up my ass it's probably not too wild and for another bored s******* and rather do something else.

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2022, 08:42:08 AM »
WOULD”{LOUIS(not.any.other.Tybalt.Tybald.ThaiGvThookerekooBbGiJ,Mckommanding}

*ring* “Baby, I did it. ¡IT WORKS! I'm either one time zone to the east or I traveled forward in time or backwards the time in a mood today or I'm somewhere in the different time zone I don't know... I don't even know where I was before so I don't really know where I am now.

But wherever I am, I want you to know I love you, I wish you here, I hope you can find me, as I really want to get laid, and... I do not want us to wait...”

That's what you want. I promise to stop when I find you. I will leave no tiny man and no tiny boat unturned.”

What? This is the only way. The swaps of meat made above should do the trick.”

If not: 💞CINDERS/♀️\€ll♂️Æ⚒️x¥÷¶TOW-KNEE

*Gentle helpful hopeful* click

[quote ]
I have no way of determining why I've been banned from Bellgab.
[/quote]

It had to be seen what they do without me for a while. What do you think? Because I've done it here enough for now.

This -will- work, and I -will- get ¶laid, and together we -will- get her together to get her together. GET HER!

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2022, 01:31:29 AM »
I am not on stream.
I am not free.
I am under heavy spiritual assault and under heavy guard by agents of The Divine.
I am being stalked and hunted for my life, my liberty and everything I own, cherish, and hold in sacred value.

Hell hath no fury like that of a woman scorned... and so, with The Key, I have earned this knowledge twice. First, oops, Baby, I'm sorry—I totally didn't have your father killed. I'm not sure how I would even do that If I wanted that to happen... I don't know how to get contracts on people's lives. I didn't even know your father's life was in danger at all!

And I'm sorry I didn't let you know right away when I figured out that your father was more afraid of you than he was of me, and that's why the peculiar nature happened of splitting off the quantum singularity from the wormhole in the angle of eternity, because I figured he had to be a live somewhere so I didn't he just teleport back and say hello once he got back from being dead, and I figured well he probably didn't want that to happen again and then he probably didn't want to tell you that you're the one who f***** up and you should probably be nicer to me... And now that that's happened twice, I could see why he wanted to avoid you.

Because... damn Baby, you so salty, you so spicy, you so angry... you, my lovely, are one of the most, the tippy-top-damned angry spicy salty nursery-school-aged-toddler that has ever been around. WOW. And your little dog Tecumseh too! Holy shit! So... I guess when you went back through the wormhole and destroyed it so you'd be safe on the other side You didn't realize that you'd be trapped over there with your husband that I resurrected for your amusement, right?

I swear, as God's my witness — I had no idea that you two together would end up being 💜 and ♥️ and 🥇 and 🟡 on 🔥 across the sky...box with four wheels and flies. Chappaquiddick, Tippecanoe, A connectistan SUV 4x4 rollover off a cliff into a plane carrying all the endangered species and all the kings men's whores and wives on fire forever rolling into the river—and a huge manatee rolling in over end down the hill into a gully, fill with guppies, wow that's kind of so wildly and plausible to hear I don't know how that could possibly have happened but I'm going to believe you and ask you how I can help you because... and you tu-tu‘n’toupee’wearin’ are left barefoot With not only no shoes around, but, no livestock to skin for their hides even for moccasins to boot too? Well, goddam. Luckily, bison is out of style this year in Paris anyway, something about how nobody really thought they were important anymore, even though they were genetically bred and designed to be happy to be eaten by you, instead you wanted fish and nothing but fish, which is too bad, I liked fish too until you and your SECRET NIG SPECIAL GERMAN ISLAND HER HUSBAND YOUR CAPTAIN, EyE MASTER, YOUR COMMANDER reminded me what Pisces and Cancers and Scorpios are all about: sharks and bottom feeding while drowning in boiling soup, surrounded by frogs, all most likely French or equivocua or keep it quiet, Quebecoise; FUK.

The planet you're on is a death sentence. Why did you even go there, and then seal yourself behind it, “it” being t“he stable wormhole I invented?” I honestly thought you'd like it, since I made it for all Your Peoples so they would not be Lost forever. I'm getting the impression that you wanted to get away from some of them forever and thought that “all Eternity” was going to help—thinking that, that is, obviously They caught up to you once, They were going to catch up to you again—
but I also thought you'd like it, getting to see all your old friends again, without all the difficulty and bother of going back to the pen to do it. Well, no wonder they're so cranking upset about the thought of you, I'm sure they've missed you quite a bit over the years, and from the telemetry I'm getting about the ones left over here—

on the other side of The Gate Thrown To And Through Coventry, All these suddenly freedom conscious my own relatives—Mayan relatives, that is—Don't quite seem to believe that the most murderous pair of 100 killers that the Spanish conquistadors ever created or spawned are currently off exploring other lands and won't be back to kill them again for a while. I guess that's been happening every few years lately on some kind of repeat schedule, just cuz some people like to satisfy their blood less that way huh? Wow what's that like? Being addicted to bloodlust that is
 You know I've never experienced bloodlust, nor gold fever, nor any desire to see you or him again, and you know who I'm talking about, and those of you at home don't ask. I won't tell I don't tell I was willing to go 30 years before, but now this I know the full extent of what has been done to some people—90,000 years wouldn't be enough. Like I do not want to deal with that. Douchebags ever again, and I do mean ever. Like no, all live as long as it takes until they've dissolved into their component atoms and been replaced by spiritual beings that are no longer howling and railing for my flesh
 Can't hardly blame them I am kind of tasty as well as pretty. In any event, let's just say some did not enjoy taking my wife--The D’Jin’&’Jon’&’Joan Ginja-Invulnerable-Ninja Incredible-Triplet-IceVagerIrate–please, like, you thought it would work to get a hide get a skin get a hide get a skin get a hide get a skin get a hide get a skin get a hide get a skin get a light get a hide get a scene get a hide get a hidden get his skin get it again get a skin get a hide get a skin get a light get a skin get on get in behind... me? Me the laziest hunger strike self-sabotaging self-victim in the history of Luna—the real planet Earth. With the real Amazon forest, which used to be made out of rocks and steel, instead of tree sap and pulpwood and smelly stinking biting insects, buzzing and hissing as a chase and hunt down all the Giants that once worked the earth, and now work only themselves. Now turned into real giant goocheese for gypjewhoors, not just snacks for Fur-Minted, Firmamented Dare—E in general, and one Queen, MY Queen in specific—the rightful heir of the Jewel Beanie—E... PRINCESS P. PUMMELLO J. ELLA-HELLO--000-OOO–000—OOO-OOO (and sometimes why? ABBOJUUL. And your rapist was who—and the raper used what—and you flew around to there and there and back and once again how many times... On how many dimes, and where do dimes and does and all those  ’dorbs trophies of sliced off skin from the end of little albino baby dicks’ baby dorks even come from... and where do they even ever go?

It would seem to me that certain members of your family enjoy being white people in Africa just as much as they thought they would. Open season. Thoughts and prayers. Casual saunter past ICE. Brisk walk to the runway. Yeti yellow cabbie, crimson taxi–lorry, I'm not snoring am I, you were married to who when I asked you about nori? Well, I bet that honey was slimming when it was mooning. Run to the sky, fly to the hills, live with the thrills—get iced coffee, shatter your caramel toffee, and imagine me with chills... because the whole time ”you” were with “me,” you hardly knew me/myself\or Irene at all.

Who complains about whipped cream? Seriously. I was delighted to pass that along. And I did. And you saw. And then you ran... I guess thinking that I didn't love the person I knew you to be. (I didn't I do and we saved her too.) Now that's for you on the other hand, I don't know what your deal is, but now that I have seen your paper In the future, in description of our past... I'm still not willing to believe you were -that- stupid.

How many more times did I have to make clear to you? SPECIAL NEEDS.
CONSEQUENCES.

WHO CAN POSSIBLY BETRAY THEIR OWN PEOPLE THIS MUCH? Like I wouldn't believe it was mathematically feasible. You're like the Imelda Marcos of genocide and shoes. How did you collect so many blood vendettas, and how did you get so far before having to churn into your just desserts? (Baby, your sister sold you for your kidneys. So she could get high. After you sold her to slavers in Dubai. Because you were high. And they left your sister and took her daughter instead—because even though they didn't know she was already in love with getting the most high the most fast... and no one was there to point this out to anyone except the traitor that you brought to your home, which, by the way, is the original Home Of Treason. ”The quince? Or The Quints?All gone, EITHER WAY, HEHE. Now, (GOY: Whey(Zero)Way)(ROX/KIX)×(ROCK/KICK)-1), You’ll find a f*g that will put up with a bison riding herd on his own mang monkeyman while ignoring certain key critical details, like: You want one Hungarian to make up for the failings of an entire family of Antedeluvian Antonin & Deception Cock-Pass Rooster-Head Austrian Nazis in “disguise”... and you were my last hope, just as you were the last of mine, and you didn't know that your planet had been conquered by the bio-bugs? How did you not know that you were conquered by the buyer bugs? You thought you'd be able to get around the cryptographic lock on the holographic disease that had infected your cerebral cortex long before I ever met you, uh, “somehow?” Well yeah you were going to be able to get around it.

Hi. It me. I’m The Cure. I'm still sitting here at this house—and I've still got the hat that you poisoned with the fish, you know the Tokyo sardines, yeah it smells like it here, it's kind of nice, and apparently I did release the now to cure to the world because not everybody's dead and the boiling broth got stopped by something even stronger, and apparently if you were here, you'd apparently take one breath and die.

Okay well that's a good reason not to be here. You also explains the peculiar environment... You really put a death curse on my magic hat? And you really woke me up by hitting me with a metal stick? And you did that because... The people you were going to trade me to refuse to take me cuz they knew that I was Holy and untouchable? Wait a second: You were going to trade me to human slavers in exchange for who? And, you even made me drive myself, so you can ride in the back of the limo with them and get blasted without me?

Well I have seen the future, and this is how it begins: time travelers in the future going back in time and discovering that the free ride is over. Thanks for the party, Honey. Wow. I can't wait to find out how your story ends. Because if I wait, it never will—the only way out of your present location is if I open a portal, and not only that, I have to authorize it, and not only that... I have to be willing to destroy the entire universe in the explosion of antimatter that would be shortly to follow. (Standards.)

That's why, that's the only reason I'm not going to open one, I miss you a lot, but every one else will get mad if I destroyed their universe too, and then they're all pretty mad at you, I guess Earth was the last place left where people didn't know about your history, 60,000 years of murdering people-folk huh, and you were going to blame me for all of it and disappear taking all my goods with you. (Have you ever seen such a highly eclectic collection of the most fabulous objects in all the false fabulous universes there once were? Yeah me neither, thanks for being so fair about everything. Pew pew pew! Bang bang! Blame my father for having a cursed weapon that you were worn not to take that some of you told you to take and took it anyway. I guess

I don't even know what's happening. How can I be sad about what's happening if I don't even know?

So I guess I know where you are: in a living Hell. The rare case where whether slimming the waist or swimming in Olympic-sized swimming pools filled with buckets of cold hard cash—or maybe not is of no use irrelevance

I guess you shouldn't have made fun of my friend and tried to steal her body, and my power, and use it all to seal yourself off forever from mono-God and Go-more-AHHH (imagine an oroboros swelling its tail and circling its wagons forever and ever, forever and ever again, amen, thus necessitating no need for any more wagons to be ever be built! It must have been the dream of many golger frenchams as well
) and rule together in heaven and hell with Satan is your rig right hand man and your left all the mortals of the cosmos to do your begging.

You never needed me. You were supposed to rescue me. It was your destiny, that's why you came here.

Who do you think you are? It's like I don't even know who you are anymore.

In lak’ech.Namste.

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2022, 06:34:46 PM »
I'm not going to lie. I am riveted to the seat. I am glued to the screen, my eyeballs are leaking out of my ears, this Johnny Depp shit is over the top good.

For me. I go to belgrab and I'm bland. Bland? How long has it been?

obviously (it needs to be said): I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT BEING BANNED FROM [(BULL/BALL)GRAB|€EFINE: hxtcp://www.bellgab.com/]. Yeah, I bet they miss me...

YOU ARE BAD PEOPLE
WHO DO BAD THINGS
AND I HAVE ENDED

YOUR REIGN OF TERROR.

I JUST BET.
🔔🖼️🔔
⛎🖼️⛎
🦪🖼️🦪

KUCZI. DRAGONSLEIGHER KUCZI. and you are going out. Hit the bricks Dee “R”*eeeee* Ayyy, honestly I had Matt's bat here, it's around here somewhere (it was a trophy that I kept safe for exactly the circumstance that I knew would one day come in the future, and look: here we are. I guess I saw this coming, huh? Because I never planned on hitting it in your car, and technology exists to not destroy a battery anymore, and it sure as shit did then too, YOU DELIBERATELY CONSCIOUSLY SAID WORDS IN RESPONSE TO A DELIBERATE MISINTERPRETATION OF THE WORDS THAT I USED BECAUSE YOU WERE UPSET ABOUT SOMETHING AND I WONDER WHAT THAT WAS BECAUSE IT WAS NOTHING YOU EVER TOLD ME EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, too bad the technology doesn't exist to find out how you were being lied to... without having to listen to me at all. Here, I have a Band-Aid for your ears) unless he took it along with the pink trash can, lmao

« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2022, 07:07:45 PM »
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT BEING BANNED

Fruitdriller ≠ Fruit Fucker™
Fruitdriller = Worthauger

My name is Michael Jesus Clifford Kuczi—gOMEZ/G; and you need to fucking drill into Green “Bio-Bug? In My Weed? Controlling Your Thoughts?”—It's More Likely Than You Think, Pumpkinhead; and get the fucking answers you need (like, how many hyphens did they use that name for in down in Texas, because that's a fucking mouthful up here and boy O boy are they fucking compensating for something down there, aren't they) before you start fucking my life any fucking further. You fucking get me, Bright Boys?

Otherwise; our friendship will suffer. I don't want to start looking like I'm being boastful or anything, but I might be a good person to have as a friend, you fucking CIAni55ers, and one more thing:

THE TRUCK, THE PIN, and believe me I could have just taken The Pindar again, and got it that way—along with a whole host of other shit that I didn't want, by the way thanks for testing the shields against your fentanyl Brew, believe me I still don't like it, I'm certainly not addicted, dependent or even interested, and keep your Pepsi with Rum & Coke with lines of cocaine on the side to yourself, Accountant Fat Ass, too—but instead I prefer to give you a chance to redeem yourselves.

BAD PEOPLE. BAD THINGS. But I bet you're a little bit better now, and You're Welcome.

Some of you can lie to me all you like, and you know who I'm thinking of... and the rest of you will never penetrate the interior secrets here. Give the fuck up, Kirsten Anne-Elizabeth Hall & Elizabeth “Hall”: YOU ARE FUCKING FIRED, go pound your coffee up each other's asses, thanks anyway. (also the skip tracer that was looking for you sent a letter and I just trashed it because I didn't know where you were and I knew you were a fucking whore who was trying to set me up for that anyway, and by then I'm sure you would already gone to Waltland to suck more Warner Bros. dick. unglaublich At least one of you in Virginia is a virgin, that's for sure.)

Amber/Ember I really don't like that sweater song—but I still like you better than the other one who can't make up my mind until leaves a voice print and then says it again, like I saw what was going on, and I didn't feel like embarrassing anybody then—and I still don't, you get the picture?

(you two really do love the smell of your own farts don't you, must be The Chicory, UNNNHF)

By the way somebody was poisoning you, just like they were poisoning me, and I think you got an idea of what the fucking problem has been here, don't you buy more by now?

THEY LIVE IS REAL BUBBLE BUBBLE DOCUMENTARY (GUN/GUM), puny human losers winners. because I love you people, and your prize is I'm not going to send her your world, nor cinder the surface... and probably *not* going to turn it to glass.

Although, speaking of glass: bring some with the truck. I want you to show me what you think it looks like, Tee-hee! As I bet not a fucking one of you fucking knows, lol, and the two guys I do who do know for sure oh they're not in the state right? WASHINGTON GEORGE WASHINGTON SAYS HELLO AND HE'S REALLY SORRY BUT HE DIDN'T SHOT/CHOP\SHOW DOWN THAT CHERRY TREE IT WAS A TOTEM POLE DONKEY SHOW. HE SAVED LIVES. FUCK YOU. GIVE ME BACK MY TEETH.

(No wonder they made that g★y the 8th President of the United States... he is fücking fünny.)

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2022, 07:35:10 PM »
Fruitdriller ≠ Fruit Fucker™
Fruitdriller = Worthauger
https://twitter.com/Greg84487717/status/1596174327019458560?s=20&t=SFiTkaj-Z3c7mDtnHf5c2Q
My name is Michael Jesus Clifford Kuczi—gOMEZ/G;

Looks like somebody has a little case of the “getting a little bit from my unauthorized source's friend will probably won't hurt” stories in steroids leg cramp blues.

TLDR MKim: “yeah it's a global intervention. STAND DOWN.”