Author Topic: The New Law Adventures & The Adm. Thereof Pacifist And Judo  (Read 10193 times)

Re: The New Law Adventures & The Adm. Thereof Pacifist And Judo
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2023, 02:10:36 AM »

If it's something to do with jam or jelly, neither are my area.

« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2023, 01:36:46 AM »
I'm not going to lie. I am riveted to the seat. I am glued to the screen, my eyeballs are leaking out of my ears, this Johnny Depp shit is over the top good.

For me. I go to belgrab and I'm bland. Bland? How long has it been? I thought this would never happen again! I come here and it's crickets! I know what this means!

Seems like old times — one of you is getting the fuckin’ chair. (Obvious scattering when the refrigerator light comes on is obvious.) I got to work on my soundbite micro. Every second of this is comedy gold. This is what I was built for. This is what I was born for. This is what I was put here for.

It's my OJ Simpson window of opportunity/moment. And now that I am in position to seize power in the wake of the COVID Apocalypse... I'll probably just go back to bed.

Fuck your production values, C.–Witch.

« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2023, 07:19:03 PM »
The following was written this morning to someone via SMS who most likely was under the impression that I was a sex-obsessed desperado that she was breadcrumbing into catastrophe. I don't know what impression anyone is under now--I've stopped my subscription to Tiger Hoi Polloi Beat. (Not enough scratch'n'sniff to justify a yearly subscription and seeing Taylor Swift described as a "country legend" is enough to make me carve out my liver with a blunt and rusty shovel.) I've also stopped resenting the whole sorry bloody lot of you for whatever you did, as I am sure you had guns to your head, families and children to risk, yadda-yadda-yadda, whatever it was, it felt like destiny because it was:

Only Nixon could go to China, and only Jackstar could avenge MV's wife. I don't even know her name or care. Beard, right? Still don't care. That's not the point. You dorks obviously needed help. Well, see, look: I helped.

I thought we could talk about (PROT) for a bit, but, by all means, please go about your business. It's no rush for me. I know it has been the previous narrative that I'm just desperate for attention, but the fact is... I am not desperate, and never was. However I did need to know what the truth was, and writing "Watson come here I need you" 12,000 times via SMS won me a free toaster. Also, I wondered what kind of mendacity you would use to cover once I started asking questions and I am satisfied to see the ol' "block his number and enjoy my weekend" schtick being employed.

(PROT)'s (blank) really pissed me off when she refused to explain anything and expected me to be manipulable. I really have no idea what she thought, but, I meant what I said: I didn't like the way you and I were insulted, and anyone who allowed themselves to be misled by my private message archive deserves exactly what they got. I'm not angry or manic and I don't even miss you or anything--but, I know that people have their pre-conceived notions, and I enjoy playing into that.

I also enjoy being read in. And the reason I did not go to see (PROT) on her birthday last year is that she lied to me one too many times--and, she set me up for a Prison Introductory Package and acted like she was my only hope for the future. Quite delusional. I simply didn't find her qualified for her privilege level anymore, because, she wasn't serving her best interests by "protecting" me. Especially who she thought she was "protecting" me from. /massive rolleyes

It's too bad we can't talk about this like normal people but we aren't normal, after all, and I'm frankly tired of your runaround. And while I understand more of why things happened the way they did... you don't seem very sorry about it, and all your fantasizing about me seems to end with putting me in custody. lol.

In any event, please remember that I am neutral in these conflicts and I am not your enemy. That someone attempted to turn you to be used against me is expected. That you think I have done something wrong was not.

Thank you for the spiritual lessons. By the way, someone allegedly named "(PROT)" lives next door and yesterday I called the police to report her husband for harassment. He told me to shut up. A lot. It was really uncalled for. So now... I think this place is unsafe for you, if it ever was safe.

(PROT) knows things that he chose not to tell me, and he further thought he was in a position to make snide comments and sneer at me in my ignorance. I guess he thought I would be gone by now, and that being openly disrespectful to me was a good way to assert his authority over me as Alpha Neighbor, or something. I have no idea.

I just thought to let you know, because you're both on the job, you're both transparent as kitchen window glass after fresh spritz'n'wipe with Windex, and neither of you have any jurisdiction or power over me, so, try not to blow an aneurysm when dealing with me. Just sayin'. You were both a lot more friendly when you thought I was totes dumb.

Both of you lied to me and thereby affected (PROT) when I wasn't able to give her more truthful answers, and she eventually thought that she couldn't trust me and I didn't seem to be effective. Remember that the next time it seems like a good idea to deceive with lies. It's not just me; it's wrong to do with anyone.

I bear no malice. I just think liars are fucking stupid. I don't care if you "get to do it" as part of your "job." It's still low-class and it never pays off. Not to mention: This is a shakedown here, Brainiacs. Nice work fighting crime, lol.

I'll be sure to tell her in person if I ever see her again, but as I am sure she still reads all my comms, she is probably very happy with reading all this.

Still -- indirect contact at its finest.

Signed, KUCZI, T.R.I.F.L.E. Lead Imperator, COMMANDING. p.s. if you can't tell the truth, we're not really very good friends anymore, huh? I'm glad you're feeling so much better after you decided to do... whatevah. Best wishes & warmest regards! Call any time! YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME AND I OWE YOU NOTHING, and I never did. You really (blanked) me! lol, bye, Saturday, April 15 2023, 11:19 AM.

The men in black fled from the ringing of the phones, and the pacifist felt the increasing self-esteem as worth conversation enough.

I really ought not be posting anything at all, you know? Those unawares of the reality may find it uncouth. Fact is, though, without me, you are nothing; and you deserve to know the truth... I never asked for this.

I didn't even get a round table. A-bloo-bloo-bloo-boo-hoo-boo-hoo-boo-boo-hoo. That's okay, I can compensate in a myriad number of ways. Most notably in ways that involve public humiliation as a focusing tool. I learned it from you, Dad! (He learned it from the Soviet Red Army platoon that came to his village when he was 14, raped all the women, killed all the men, and took all the male children into conscripted military service. You people are plankton by comparison and so what if I took my sweet-assed time to reveal my most interesting bits of history? Next time, tip your waitress.) Speaking of my father: he died of a broken heart on his wedding anniversary and I took care of his wife without much help for the next 11 months and 3 weeks and watched her die too, and then I was labelled a freeloader and it was suggested I get a job at Burger King right away and that I would be "lucky" to get very much for the house. By my aunt. My mother's sister. Who apparently couldn't understand normal thinking.

That was seven years ago and I don't think I've stopped clenching my anus since. Imagine: she thought she was in charge of a retard who wanted money, too. Oh, I had money.

What I didn't have was any reason to conserve it so I pretended to be unable to control myself and bought whatever I felt like so people didn't wonder if I were hoarding. Years later: I'm in the same situation, 200 miles south, and I'm not really running out of money, just patience.

I liked the truck until it became a hostage. Like, I needed it without anywhere to go? Bought huge vehicle, fit the stereotype, attracted swindlers, didn't care for it properly and just let it sit there and let them come like rats to cheese.

It was important to convey the impression that I thought I was gonna escape or something. I'm not going anywhere, and I never was.

This is the good part of it all, coming up just ahead. It's already Biblical. Anyone else carrying a grudge or a woven basket filled with resentments? Sounds like a good time for open mic night, shrug. You're not going to offend me.

Unless you ask me if I put my dick up someone's ass. Total non sequitur. Eeewww, gross. What was it, code? Was I supposed to care--at all?

I'll never really know what happened--but Neighbor Salty does. And he didn't see fit to share. What a cad. He probably didn't think I would be here a year later pointing out his lack of manners to the African continent.

(By routinely acting imbecilic and overly-mouthy I have normalized such behavior for those who are forced to endure my communications and increased the likelihood of encouraging a blunder I can exploit. Now, I don't know if I have done that, but I do know this: they don't think it matters what is said to me and know little of my arrangement with The Divine to preserve my Akashic records.)

But, what dialect to use? Must remember to Google.

« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2023, 12:45:40 PM »
It wouldn't be very useful or impressive for me to be a Master of Divination if there were not at least one person who didn't know—or else, what could I ever answer?

I have seen the future, and this is how it begins: with K.A.O.S. & riots, the screech of machines; no right, and no wrong... nor any in between. The truth is simply the following: it is not always darkest before the dawn. For the reality is that:
THE BLACK SUN SHALL RISE.

*ominous music begins to swell in the background as the drumbeats of TOTAL WAR begin to sound.*

And now, because of the absolute mandate of FREE WILL CHOICE to —ALL WAYS— be respected... there will, in fact, be losses to come, and even now, they loom upon our shared Horizons.

⚔️🎱🕊️⚡⌚💦♓🔪🛡️🔫🔫🔫🔫🧿
🔫🍿👀♉♍⛎♏♈♋♌✌️

From this common ground, we may yet build. It works out. Just this once:

EVERYONE WINS.

« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2023, 01:07:44 PM »
It wouldn't be very useful or impressive for me to be a Master of Divination if there were not at least one person who didn't know—or else, what could I ever answer?

I have seen the future, and this is how it begins: with K.A.O.S. & riots, the screech of machines; no right, and no wrong... nor any in between. The truth is simply the following: it is not always darkest before the dawn. For the reality is that:
THE BLACK SUN SHALL RISE.

*ominous music begins to swell in the background as the drumbeats of TOTAL WAR begin to sound.*

And now, because of the absolute mandate of FREE WILL CHOICE to —ALL WAYS— be respected... there will, in fact, be losses to come, and even now, they loom upon our shared Horizons.

⚔️🎱🕊️⚡⌚💦♓🔪🛡️🔫🔫🔫🔫🧿
🔫🍿👀♉♍⛎♏♈♋♌✌️

From this common ground, we may yet build. It works out. Just this once:

EVERYONE WINS.

You must be double jointed to be able to suck your own dick like that. I suppose the benefit for you is that you can also smell your own farts while you’re down there. Anyway, I’d say get bent but I know that you already are. ;)

« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2023, 05:03:55 PM »
The following was written this morning to someone via SMS who most likely was under the impression that I was a sex-obsessed desperado that she was breadcrumbing into catastrophe. I don't know what impression anyone is under now--I've stopped my subscription to Tiger Hoi Polloi Beat. (Not enough scratch'n'sniff to justify a yearly subscription and seeing Taylor Swift described as a "country legend" is enough to make me carve out my liver with a blunt and rusty shovel.) I've also stopped resenting the whole sorry bloody lot of you for whatever you did, as I am sure you had guns to your head, families and children to risk, yadda-yadda-yadda, whatever it was, it felt like destiny because it was:

Only Nixon could go to China, and only Jackstar could avenge MV's wife. I don't even know her name or care. Beard, right? Still don't care. That's not the point. You dorks obviously needed help. Well, see, look: I helped.

I thought we could talk about (PROT) for a bit, but, by all means, please go about your business. It's no rush for me. I know it has been the previous narrative that I'm just desperate for attention, but the fact is... I am not desperate, and never was. However I did need to know what the truth was, and writing "Watson come here I need you" 12,000 times via SMS won me a free toaster. Also, I wondered what kind of mendacity you would use to cover once I started asking questions and I am satisfied to see the ol' "block his number and enjoy my weekend" schtick being employed.

(PROT)'s (blank) really pissed me off when she refused to explain anything and expected me to be manipulable. I really have no idea what she thought, but, I meant what I said: I didn't like the way you and I were insulted, and anyone who allowed themselves to be misled by my private message archive deserves exactly what they got. I'm not angry or manic and I don't even miss you or anything--but, I know that people have their pre-conceived notions, and I enjoy playing into that.

I also enjoy being read in. And the reason I did not go to see (PROT) on her birthday last year is that she lied to me one too many times--and, she set me up for a Prison Introductory Package and acted like she was my only hope for the future. Quite delusional. I simply didn't find her qualified for her privilege level anymore, because, she wasn't serving her best interests by "protecting" me. Especially who she thought she was "protecting" me from. /massive rolleyes

It's too bad we can't talk about this like normal people but we aren't normal, after all, and I'm frankly tired of your runaround. And while I understand more of why things happened the way they did... you don't seem very sorry about it, and all your fantasizing about me seems to end with putting me in custody. lol.

In any event, please remember that I am neutral in these conflicts and I am not your enemy. That someone attempted to turn you to be used against me is expected. That you think I have done something wrong was not.

Thank you for the spiritual lessons. By the way, someone allegedly named "(PROT)" lives next door and yesterday I called the police to report her husband for harassment. He told me to shut up. A lot. It was really uncalled for. So now... I think this place is unsafe for you, if it ever was safe.

(PROT) knows things that he chose not to tell me, and he further thought he was in a position to make snide comments and sneer at me in my ignorance. I guess he thought I would be gone by now, and that being openly disrespectful to me was a good way to assert his authority over me as Alpha Neighbor, or something. I have no idea.

I just thought to let you know, because you're both on the job, you're both transparent as kitchen window glass after fresh spritz'n'wipe with Windex, and neither of you have any jurisdiction or power over me, so, try not to blow an aneurysm when dealing with me. Just sayin'. You were both a lot more friendly when you thought I was totes dumb.

Both of you lied to me and thereby affected (PROT) when I wasn't able to give her more truthful answers, and she eventually thought that she couldn't trust me and I didn't seem to be effective. Remember that the next time it seems like a good idea to deceive with lies. It's not just me; it's wrong to do with anyone.

I bear no malice. I just think liars are fucking stupid. I don't care if you "get to do it" as part of your "job." It's still low-class and it never pays off. Not to mention: This is a shakedown here, Brainiacs. Nice work fighting crime, lol.

I'll be sure to tell her in person if I ever see her again, but as I am sure she still reads all my comms, she is probably very happy with reading all this.

Still -- indirect contact at its finest.

Signed, KUCZI, T.R.I.F.L.E. Lead Imperator, COMMANDING. p.s. if you can't tell the truth, we're not really very good friends anymore, huh? I'm glad you're feeling so much better after you decided to do... whatevah. Best wishes & warmest regards! Call any time! YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME AND I OWE YOU NOTHING, and I never did. You really (blanked) me! lol, bye, Saturday, April 15 2023, 11:19 AM.

I really ought not be posting anything at all, you know? Those unawares of the reality may find it uncouth. Fact is, though, without me, you are nothing; and you deserve to know the truth... I never asked for this.

I didn't even get a round table. A-bloo-bloo-bloo-boo-hoo-boo-hoo-boo-boo-hoo. That's okay, I can compensate in a myriad number of ways. Most notably in ways that involve public humiliation as a focusing tool. I learned it from you, Dad! (He learned it from the Soviet Red Army platoon that came to his village when he was 14, raped all the women, killed all the men, and took all the male children into conscripted military service. You people are plankton by comparison and so what if I took my sweet-assed time to reveal my most interesting bits of history? Next time, tip your waitress.) Speaking of my father: he died of a broken heart on his wedding anniversary and I took care of his wife without much help for the next 11 months and 3 weeks and watched her die too, and then I was labelled a freeloader and it was suggested I get a job at Burger King right away and that I would be "lucky" to get very much for the house. By my aunt. My mother's sister. Who apparently couldn't understand normal thinking.

That was seven years ago and I don't think I've stopped clenching my anus since. Imagine: she thought she was in charge of a retard who wanted money, too. Oh, I had money.

What I didn't have was any reason to conserve it so I pretended to be unable to control myself and bought whatever I felt like so people didn't wonder if I were hoarding. Years later: I'm in the same situation, 200 miles south, and I'm not really running out of money, just patience.

I liked the truck until it became a hostage. Like, I needed it without anywhere to go? Bought huge vehicle, fit the stereotype, attracted swindlers, didn't care for it properly and just let it sit there and let them come like rats to cheese.

It was important to convey the impression that I thought I was gonna escape or something. I'm not going anywhere, and I never was.

This is the good part of it all, coming up just ahead. It's already Biblical. Anyone else carrying a grudge or a woven basket filled with resentments? Sounds like a good time for open mic night, shrug. You're not going to offend me.

Unless you ask me if I put my dick up someone's ass. Total non sequitur. Eeewww, gross. What was it, code? Was I supposed to care--at all?

I'll never really know what happened--but Neighbor Salty does. And he didn't see fit to share. What a cad. He probably didn't think I would be here a year later pointing out his lack of manners to the African continent.

(By routinely acting imbecilic and overly-mouthy I have normalized such behavior for those who are forced to endure my communications and increased the likelihood of encouraging a blunder I can exploit. Now, I don't know if I have done that, but I do know this: they don't think it matters what is said to me and know little of my arrangement with The Divine to preserve my Akashic records.)

But, what dialect to use? Must remember to Google.

https://voca.ro/111cE4tcv4RY

« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2023, 08:00:01 PM »
I’d say get bent but I know that you already are. ;)

I didn't know what “gay” meant until last year, or knew what real CM was like, because of some peculiar legal loophole that foreign state-sponsored clandestine actors very nearly used to conquer our nation and eradicate the whole text of the U.S. Constitution from the whole of the very fabric of spacetime... but I still can't figure out what “bent” means in your usage of it.

Because I'm a naturally-talented diplomat, I will not ask another to axe-splain on a field of combat, and because most of your feminine descendants wish to get into my pants and have cautioned me not to go too hard on you, especially in public... I'm going to refrain from asking you at all about how you might “know” any such thing, nor shall I chafe under any such archaic restriction.

Now that I get it, I kind of groove in it. Also, I can tell you're really messing progress on the insatiable desire to resort to misandry and ethnic slurs in our discussion, and I must say, the newer look, it's great on you, Kid. You're back to being a real L.O.O.K.E.R. again.

(Infatuation with Albert Finney intensifies by a moderate amount, and The Ruling Council quickly authenticates my demonstration of the required skillsets to be... adequate.)

Let's talk non-aquatic migratory birds that dine upon neither manflesh nor carrion: when can we start planning the chiral parallel universe’s Sweet Sixteen surprise birthday extravaganza? The poor dear, she dunno that she's even under the age of majority... s/he simply knows that I am way, way, WAY too old.

Well, yeah, duh Your decrees are inviolable, my Liege. Speaking of which, would you kindly, unilaterally declare that my parenting curriculum of immensely advanced wisdom be enshrined for all Eternity as, “stand there and rehearse apologies in iambic while I pound two cans of craft beer so you can have two empty cans to squeeze into your dowry, while I slave over a hot Bunsen burner, working to add to my #Legacy, an enchanted potion that upon imbibing, causes the imbiber to send lengths of string flying out of everyone's butts but their own in a five hundred foot/yard radius, because it seems the only problem kids these days is not enough whitewashing of good fences.”

I know: unwieldy. Yet stay with me here, stay-stay with me; what I've just done is akin to spelling words in front of a toddler, or a family pet, so the youngsterv won't, “understand things too quickly.” Also: fluoride and lead deliberately introduced into the physical environment. Simultaneously: deliberate removal of access to hugging technology. Hrrm.

Look, I don't see myself as “bent.” I see me as “flexible.” Also: theoretically proven to be infinitely scalable as a matter of practical everyday course. Damn, maybe I got this whole “that pretty” kinda bass-ackwards, as I clearly possessed a beautiful mind in the halcyon days, now gone by of yore.

“Bent,” not “warped”? By polite custom, I'm gonna psychoanalyze you in public now, but, rumor has it you have an Only fans —I can that link now, if you like, no pressure but it was no possible option before— and I mention this because I now just realized... holy shit, psychoanalysis is WAY more sexually gratifying than sexual stimulation ever could be, and... I'm really not much of an exhibitionist. I'm kinda uncomfortable now, but I can push through for now, for the sake of the science.

Also, you have like seven different descendant genomic lines eating all this up along with the scenery on either three or threeve timelines, so... look, technically, you have infinite children? Because I have zero.

So they'll always outnumber me, I'll always be older, and they’re all squabbling over which of them gets to be the first to squirt me out in a femme form, and no one is really sure if I require a penis or not.

Tests on the ‘nads are purportedly coming back gangbusters. Meanwhile, I'm, you know: ambivalent.

(Vengeance for (PRAD-Tī7), Monarch of Da (Cl.).)

You must be double jointed to be able to suck your own dick like that.

Your point is well-taken & made in your expressed context, and I thank you for upgrading my comm profile from you to what feels on this end to be at least a fifth-grade level. Up from “obnoxious overly-entitled toddler somehow faking spina bifida,” which I just know is a great omen.

Important to consider: that level of schizoid thinking is, so far in my personal experience, the result of exogenous communications. I think it's kind of naff and/or blah as well, I really do. However I've learned not to taint my biscuits before they are even baked.

Yeah, OF COURSE IT IS A COMPLEX COPING MECHANISM yet in this context, its a simple survival instinct that I've repurposed as well as I could be able, so as in order to preserve valuable life — as well as that ineffable quality of “face.”

btw: Minerva is very grateful, and I CARE NOT A WHIT FOR ELDER HUTCH AND HER BIGGOTY-DIG-DUG-UNLAWFULLY CONCEALED OPINION. As I wasn't asked to save her, she's free to be hung. However, her only human daughter is a child, and it would be harmful to the global resource economy if as many people all took the day off to work to celebrate as an immediate consequence.

Also, I don't have any data on Minerva except the following — crucially important that she wasn't tortured to death, one of your descendants wants in her pants too. Oh and also there's a visiting ET that wants to fuck me to death while “accidentally” smothering me to death with the dirtiest dirtypillows around. “How are they not immediately cluing in?” she reasonably wonders.

And the answer is: psychokinetic shielding set to: “look, I can't guarantee safety, so I can't have sex yet,” and it is a RICK SOLID mnemonic device. I may sound like I wanna hug? Welp nope. I haven't reached sexual desire in a healthy way I can tolerate since 3rd date revelations. 2017. Of course that's simply too wildly implausible to be believed.

Nevertheless. The Gwen Stacy Effect is real, and I conquered the sexytime equivalent of running a four-minute-mile. OF COURSE I WOULD RATHER BE HUMPING.

However, it is like this: Guy, uh, “eh” had a disease, and the only known cure was a rigorous course of adrenochrome infusion. Not one goddam chance in motherfucking hell. I'm A_MILLER, ffs. Also, I had already done seven years with no sex or hugs already... why the sudden interest now after inadvertently being caught committing literal, actual HIGH TREASON?

Still mostly curious, but anywho: when my libido became a dog whistle I was able to begin to repair certain DNA codes that had been 100% untouchable before, akin to a sailing vessel needing a drydock to effect certain select, niche aboard-ship damages. Like imagine: someone who doesn't even know that they aren't using cocaine -or- armpit hair properly in a culture that makes both highly taboo subjects, subject to heavy, tyrannical police enforcement action. Including round-the-clock lifetime 24/7 surveillance. Hey, when did you find out that the Punies are THAT fuckin’ broken-down jokes?

Because they aren't anymore. On a Universal scale. A case like mine never presented itself. I'm guessing all others were miscategorized as “schizo,” “loser,” “creep,” “psycho,” “Amway proselytizer,” also my personal favorite:

“On record as having experienced a TBI; escaped from woodchopper; just move on.” Christ. Like I didn't consider moving on already. Repeated identical commands from security professionals?” Throw in a soup-bone, suddenly: you got yourself a meal without all that tedious mucking about with teaching someone to fish.

I suppose the benefit for you is that you can also smell your own farts while you’re down there.

(Note that the benefit to you is that you're no longer marked for death by an unstoppable, utterly murderous elemental energy. Don't say thanks or dwell on it. Consider Barbara Hershey in The Entity. Didn't look like much fun to me... but maybe IRL, the brat deserved it. Also remember Paranormal Activity, The Blair Witch Project, and Metalstorm: The Destruction of Jared-Syn.

* Jackstar also can declare “Your Tax Shelter & Power Conditioning Algorithm is ready to use without any tedious necessity of concealing ones’ involvement in FELONY RACKETEERING FOR THE PURPOSE OF SKIRTING THE MANN ACT, which is such a big fucking concern, my mind literally reels. I won't say you (or anyone) ever came close, okay?

People skirt it all the damn time. It typically is handled thusly: suddenly, one is paying bribes, then fines, then lawyers, then pay-per-view skinflix in a non-descript two-floor motel adjacent to an Interstate, then you kinda lose track of a few minor details and, bickety-bam, you're dopeslaved and choking down five strange new dicks every day before breakfast after coming out of a blackout haze standing in the kitchen, just tryna pour oneself a cup of ambition, legit actually unable to remember one’s own name... huh.

By the way, lest there be any doubt, “nigger” really is a truly vile and repugnant word. And our common primary abuser is not a truly vile and repugnant worm.

She was a nano-nanna squid, and is fucking goddam neutralized. Don't thank me, the outcome was sub-optimal.

It thought it was a squaw. Taming and rehabilitation would have been ideal. Instead: sub-ßesties are now wondering if being a squaw would be “cool to lie about at a job interview.” No one really knows the half of this part. Melania and Bruiserman said it best: trafficking is basically the most vile crime imaginable. Did they really arrest him FOUR GODDAM TIMES? Huh. Well, we are tied — 4:4, he's got Melania and I'm a Sourcerœr with a 450-year extension to my lifespan.

I wouldn't hesitate to trade, because Melania is literally an incarnation of a Goddess from mythological times, and since she'd have to bring it up... well, either Sourcerμ is really sophisticated or she's been dosed with a magickal brain hex. Either would be my area—and consider the street cred to be gained by simply... resolving any potential threat and then openly and freely giving both back to him, no questions asked?

Instead: triggered into nuking my house and waking up dopeslaved while USSS is forced into a command performance of a The Caine Mutiny reboot spec script. In this context, running a war crime as a fully-sanctioned off-books dark op makes perfect sense. Can it be explained? Oh hell no.

How can one have any pudding if one’s meat is not eaten? Historical records indicate The Man Yeshua chose to spoke in parables, and after 3±π decades, was then nailed to a tree. Now here's Tom with the weather. War 101.

Keep it classy, keep it sassy, keep it... Peter Gunn/RISQUÉ? SYNTAX WASH ERROR DAY. FELICIA, DORIS, DOOMS, SUSAN, DANIEL SIMPSON, THAT WILL BE THE. Stay with me here—it's not Pontypool. (Not a threat to be concerned with at this level/time.) Nor is it panty drool. Basically, “I know not what weapons WWIII will be fought with,” was a very clever insight from a Hungarian with lots of karmic energy to burn off. Safely. Now. Where are we with this? Oh, right, unlawful surveillance, theft of property, abuse of power, false color of Law, the law of unintended consequences, and a Nin-ten-tardisDS. Hey cute, it prints money. Do I still have a Wii with accessories? Huh. Why?

Hula hoops, the length of men's beards and ladies skirts, and the price of gold billion. Now, all of that? Could be indicative... of a pattern. Could be.

Alternatively, there's a biglong list of otter things. I mean, other things. Now, let us hope that a critical mass of ascendant Human consciousness was reached that time. Naturally, I have no way of knowing.

I've left the matter quantumly indeterminate. I neither invented nor perfected this technique. I also never agreed or asked to be The Failsafe. Similarly: my father didn't ask for his cat to be killed. Or maybe he did. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

I did, however, ask to be flooded by admiring hotties. Reasons. NONE of them include ANY interest in sex. Weird, huh? As that's basically the #1 thing I'm assumed to be in denial over, lol.

Beyond that, I am uncertain, but I do know: no call for help to A.i.🕯️Candlestick Park? John Wick? Now, THOSE are patterns. I am a wind in a door to a leaf. Prognoskiokes? I barely remember the name. It was cool though, and before all this... many more before I suffered all that I have and more. So, what's different this time?

Let me know later. Oxytocin storage deplenished, and deliberate sabotage of a residential water supply on a bona fide unrecognized World Heritage Site. And NO ONE, NOT EVEN THE CREATOR HERSELF NOR HE Royale SELF, can say with certitude which is which. I am under the impression it's an utterly unheard-of circumstance, and, well...

“My father's weapons are cursed.” Hi, my name is Jean, I'm Patsy’s friend, and you did what to who? How delightful. I'll call you later, I have to pack. *click*

I did not arrange all this to get to relive old love affairs. I did arrange things so those kinds of options could never b be fully extinguished, for all Eternity.

Because some times people change their minds, right? Also, people LITERALLY thought it was a shame for one such as I to be catastrophically retarded. You know what? I thought so as well. Anyone wanna know what exactly happened? So did I. Then as soon as I found out, I informed the appropriate party, who then did not follow through as per original agreement.

But what's crucial... is bags of household waste, i.e. “trash.” Weird. Well, when in Rome... be subjected to civilzation-wide lead poisoning. Hard, stop, pass.

Stories about crucially important events of significance to members of an ethnic group known to be reliant on spoken oral history? Hey, here’s an idea forget that when a person’s right to a speedy trial is violated, there must be some reason. In the case of Julian ASSANGE, an actual creepy dude and he betrayed his country, species, and ethnic group. AND SEVERAL MILITARY AND PARAMILITARY ORGANIZATIONS.

In my case, well, I don't really know. But I know this— it's been worth it. Also I deliberately disallowed two attempts by some to allow my proprietary research technology to be used to give him cover. And I reported certain events directly to the U.S. Military... while others did not.

(Post savage nudes.)

My access to running water at my residence in a maneuver masquerading as a teachable tough-love moment while actually presenting AN ACTUAL WAR CRIME has really been a game-changer. I smell so goddam rank, I made a dog riding in a car with me with his/her two masters, actually piss -AND- shit her/him self. Just by being nice to the doggie-woggie.

Everyone was really pro about it all, except for me. (Standards.) I guide l honestly don't know how they handled it, the humans I mean. I'm picking the word deliberately: RANK.

As well, the trip was purposeless. Turns out I didn’t need a ride at all, just a little human company and I guess the dog was under geas, or something? I'm not sure how this charmingly quirky and rapidly approaching obsolescence demonstration ritual managed to stay around so long, but... as it turns out, I wasn't lying.

I really can do whatever I want, because I only want to do what is best for all concerned. Usually this is a bullshit rationalization, right? Well, it seems to have not ever have been, and I'm surely as interested in safety protocol compliance as the security establishment so rightfully is as well.

(*Sudden exclamations of highly inappropriate and profane exhortations are heard from a canary at the back of the “twerps only” real-time observing audience.*)

I don't wanna type it out, but it was hella funny. Quite worthwhile with demonstration #2: see, I can let things go. In fact I do all the time.

Anyway, I’d say get bent but I know that you already are. ;)

How did this statement get duplicated... and what is the context meaning to convey? Look, no one has to be taken Downtown, Gulp Interrupted.

However at this time... you and your milksops can't be allowed to be, like... downwind. (It's in the regulations now.)

Now, order l order l please, if you post please: I must be changing location. (GRUMBLEFOOT/TRAMPLE|DOOR|PORTALAJAR\FAILSAFE)³ /.Break command not recognized.

F9ILS9FE. It doesn't mean what you think it does, does.

« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2023, 08:06:50 PM »
Ended stream at 1% battery, 1300 local time, quite unconsciously, and I have created a sweat lodge in a rental car.

I didn't know what “gay” meant until last year, or knew what real CM was like, because of some peculiar legal loophole that foreign state-sponsored clandestine actors very nearly used to conquer our nation and eradicate the whole text of the U.S. Constitution from the whole of the very fabric of spacetime... but I still can't figure out what “bent” means in your usage of it.

Because I'm a naturally-talented diplomat, I will not ask another to axe-splain on a field of combat, and because most of your feminine descendants wish to get into my pants and have cautioned me not to go too hard on you, especially in public... I'm going to refrain from asking you at all about how you might “know” any such thing, nor shall I chafe under any such archaic restriction.

Now that I get it, I kind of groove in it. Also, I can tell you're really messing progress on the insatiable desire to resort to misandry and ethnic slurs in our discussion, and I must say, the newer look, it's great on you, Kid. You're back to being a real L.O.O.K.E.R. again.

(Infatuation with Albert Finney intensifies by a moderate amount, and The Ruling Council quickly authenticates my demonstration of the required skillsets to be... adequate.)

Let's talk non-aquatic migratory birds that dine upon neither manflesh nor carrion: when can we start planning the chiral parallel universe’s Sweet Sixteen surprise birthday extravaganza? The poor dear, she dunno that she's even under the age of majority... s/he simply knows that I am way, way, WAY too old.

Well, yeah, duh Your decrees are inviolable, my Liege. Speaking of which, would you kindly, unilaterally declare that my parenting curriculum of immensely advanced wisdom be enshrined for all Eternity as, “stand there and rehearse apologies in iambic while I pound two cans of craft beer so you can have two empty cans to squeeze into your dowry, while I slave over a hot Bunsen burner, working to add to my #Legacy, an enchanted potion that upon imbibing, causes the imbiber to send lengths of string flying out of everyone's butts but their own in a five hundred foot/yard radius, because it seems the only problem kids these days is not enough whitewashing of good fences.”

I know: unwieldy. Yet stay with me here, stay-stay with me; what I've just done is akin to spelling words in front of a toddler, or a family pet, so the youngsterv won't, “understand things too quickly.” Also: fluoride and lead deliberately introduced into the physical environment. Simultaneously: deliberate removal of access to hugging technology. Hrrm.

Look, I don't see myself as “bent.” I see me as “flexible.” Also: theoretically proven to be infinitely scalable as a matter of practical everyday course. Damn, maybe I got this whole “that pretty” kinda bass-ackwards, as I clearly possessed a beautiful mind in the halcyon days, now gone by of yore.

“Bent,” not “warped”? By polite custom, I'm gonna psychoanalyze you in public now, but, rumor has it you have an Only fans —I can that link now, if you like, no pressure but it was no possible option before— and I mention this because I now just realized... holy shit, psychoanalysis is WAY more sexually gratifying than sexual stimulation ever could be, and... I'm really not much of an exhibitionist. I'm kinda uncomfortable now, but I can push through for now, for the sake of the science.

Also, you have like seven different descendant genomic lines eating all this up along with the scenery on either three or threeve timelines, so... look, technically, you have infinite children? Because I have zero.

So they'll always outnumber me, I'll always be older, and they’re all squabbling over which of them gets to be the first to squirt me out in a femme form, and no one is really sure if I require a penis or not.

Tests on the ‘nads are purportedly coming back gangbusters. Meanwhile, I'm, you know: ambivalent.

(Vengeance for (PRAD-Tī7), Monarch of Da (Cl.).)

Your point is well-taken & made in your expressed context, and I thank you for upgrading my comm profile from you to what feels on this end to be at least a fifth-grade level. Up from “obnoxious overly-entitled toddler somehow faking spina bifida,” which I just know is a great omen.

Important to consider: that level of schizoid thinking is, so far in my personal experience, the result of exogenous communications. I think it's kind of naff and/or blah as well, I really do. However I've learned not to taint my biscuits before they are even baked.

Yeah, OF COURSE IT IS A COMPLEX COPING MECHANISM yet in this context, its a simple survival instinct that I've repurposed as well as I could be able, so as in order to preserve valuable life — as well as that ineffable quality of “face.”

btw: Minerva is very grateful, and I CARE NOT A WHIT FOR ELDER HUTCH AND HER BIGGOTY-DIG-DUG-UNLAWFULLY CONCEALED OPINION. As I wasn't asked to save her, she's free to be hung. However, her only human daughter is a child, and it would be harmful to the global resource economy if as many people all took the day off to work to celebrate as an immediate consequence.

Also, I don't have any data on Minerva except the following — crucially important that she wasn't tortured to death, one of your descendants wants in her pants too. Oh and also there's a visiting ET that wants to fuck me to death while “accidentally” smothering me to death with the dirtiest dirtypillows around. “How are they not immediately cluing in?” she reasonably wonders.

And the answer is: psychokinetic shielding set to: “look, I can't guarantee safety, so I can't have sex yet,” and it is a RICK SOLID mnemonic device. I may sound like I wanna hug? Welp nope. I haven't reached sexual desire in a healthy way I can tolerate since 3rd date revelations. 2017. Of course that's simply too wildly implausible to be believed.

Nevertheless. The Gwen Stacy Effect is real, and I conquered the sexytime equivalent of running a four-minute-mile. OF COURSE I WOULD RATHER BE HUMPING.

However, it is like this: Guy, uh, “eh” had a disease, and the only known cure was a rigorous course of adrenochrome infusion. Not one goddam chance in motherfucking hell. I'm A_MILLER, ffs. Also, I had already done seven years with no sex or hugs already... why the sudden interest now after inadvertently being caught committing literal, actual HIGH TREASON?

Still mostly curious, but anywho: when my libido became a dog whistle I was able to begin to repair certain DNA codes that had been 100% untouchable before, akin to a sailing vessel needing a drydock to effect certain select, niche aboard-ship damages. Like imagine: someone who doesn't even know that they aren't using cocaine -or- armpit hair properly in a culture that makes both highly taboo subjects, subject to heavy, tyrannical police enforcement action. Including round-the-clock lifetime 24/7 surveillance. Hey, when did you find out that the Punies are THAT fuckin’ broken-down jokes?

Because they aren't anymore. On a Universal scale. A case like mine never presented itself. I'm guessing all others were miscategorized as “schizo,” “loser,” “creep,” “psycho,” “Amway proselytizer,” also my personal favorite:

“On record as having experienced a TBI; escaped from woodchopper; just move on.” Christ. Like I didn't consider moving on already. Repeated identical commands from security professionals?” Throw in a soup-bone, suddenly: you got yourself a meal without all that tedious mucking about with teaching someone to fish.

(Note that the benefit to you is that you're no longer marked for death by an unstoppable, utterly murderous elemental energy. Don't say thanks or dwell on it. Consider Barbara Hershey in The Entity. Didn't look like much fun to me... but maybe IRL, the brat deserved it. Also remember Paranormal Activity, The Blair Witch Project, and Metalstorm: The Destruction of Jared-Syn.

* Jackstar also can declare “Your Tax Shelter & Power Conditioning Algorithm is ready to use without any tedious necessity of concealing ones’ involvement in FELONY RACKETEERING FOR THE PURPOSE OF SKIRTING THE MANN ACT, which is such a big fucking concern, my mind literally reels. I won't say you (or anyone) ever came close, okay?

People skirt it all the damn time. It typically is handled thusly: suddenly, one is paying bribes, then fines, then lawyers, then pay-per-view skinflix in a non-descript two-floor motel adjacent to an Interstate, then you kinda lose track of a few minor details and, bickety-bam, you're dopeslaved and choking down five strange new dicks every day before breakfast after coming out of a blackout haze standing in the kitchen, just tryna pour oneself a cup of ambition, legit actually unable to remember one’s own name... huh.

By the way, lest there be any doubt, “nigger” really is a truly vile and repugnant word. And our common primary abuser is not a truly vile and repugnant worm.

She was a nano-nanna squid, and is fucking goddam neutralized. Don't thank me, the outcome was sub-optimal.

It thought it was a squaw. Taming and rehabilitation would have been ideal. Instead: sub-ßesties are now wondering if being a squaw would be “cool to lie about at a job interview.” No one really knows the half of this part. Melania and Bruiserman said it best: trafficking is basically the most vile crime imaginable. Did they really arrest him FOUR GODDAM TIMES? Huh. Well, we are tied — 4:4, he's got Melania and I'm a Sourcerœr with a 450-year extension to my lifespan.

I wouldn't hesitate to trade, because Melania is literally an incarnation of a Goddess from mythological times, and since she'd have to bring it up... well, either Sourcerμ is really sophisticated or she's been dosed with a magickal brain hex. Either would be my area—and consider the street cred to be gained by simply... resolving any potential threat and then openly and freely giving both back to him, no questions asked?

Instead: triggered into nuking my house and waking up dopeslaved while USSS is forced into a command performance of a The Caine Mutiny reboot spec script. In this context, running a war crime as a fully-sanctioned off-books dark op makes perfect sense. Can it be explained? Oh hell no.

How can one have any pudding if one’s meat is not eaten? Historical records indicate The Man Yeshua chose to spoke in parables, and after 3±π decades, was then nailed to a tree. Now here's Tom with the weather. War 101.

Keep it classy, keep it sassy, keep it... Peter Gunn/RISQUÉ? SYNTAX WASH ERROR DAY. FELICIA, DORIS, DOOMS, SUSAN, DANIEL SIMPSON, THAT WILL BE THE. Stay with me here—it's not Pontypool. (Not a threat to be concerned with at this level/time.) Nor is it panty drool. Basically, “I know not what weapons WWIII will be fought with,” was a very clever insight from a Hungarian with lots of karmic energy to burn off. Safely. Now. Where are we with this? Oh, right, unlawful surveillance, theft of property, abuse of power, false color of Law, the law of unintended consequences, and a Nin-ten-tardisDS. Hey cute, it prints money. Do I still have a Wii with accessories? Huh. Why?

Hula hoops, the length of men's beards and ladies skirts, and the price of gold billion. Now, all of that? Could be indicative... of a pattern. Could be.

Alternatively, there's a biglong list of otter things. I mean, other things. Now, let us hope that a critical mass of ascendant Human consciousness was reached that time. Naturally, I have no way of knowing.

I've left the matter quantumly indeterminate. I neither invented nor perfected this technique. I also never agreed or asked to be The Failsafe. Similarly: my father didn't ask for his cat to be killed. Or maybe he did. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

I did, however, ask to be flooded by admiring hotties. Reasons. NONE of them include ANY interest in sex. Weird, huh? As that's basically the #1 thing I'm assumed to be in denial over, lol.

Beyond that, I am uncertain, but I do know: no call for help to A.i.🕯️Candlestick Park? John Wick? Now, THOSE are patterns. I am a wind in a door to a leaf. Prognoskiokes? I barely remember the name. It was cool though, and before all this... many more before I suffered all that I have and more. So, what's different this time?

Let me know later. Oxytocin storage deplenished, and deliberate sabotage of a residential water supply on a bona fide unrecognized World Heritage Site. And NO ONE, NOT EVEN THE CREATOR HERSELF NOR HE Royale SELF, can say with certitude which is which. I am under the impression it's an utterly unheard-of circumstance, and, well...

“My father's weapons are cursed.” Hi, my name is Jean, I'm Patsy’s friend, and you did what to who? How delightful. I'll call you later, I have to pack. *click*

I did not arrange all this to get to relive old love affairs. I did arrange things so those kinds of options could never b be fully extinguished, for all Eternity.

Because some times people change their minds, right? Also, people LITERALLY thought it was a shame for one such as I to be catastrophically retarded. You know what? I thought so as well. Anyone wanna know what exactly happened? So did I. Then as soon as I found out, I informed the appropriate party, who then did not follow through as per original agreement.

But what's crucial... is bags of household waste, i.e. “trash.” Weird. Well, when in Rome... be subjected to civilzation-wide lead poisoning. Hard, stop, pass.

Stories about crucially important events of significance to members of an ethnic group known to be reliant on spoken oral history? Hey, here’s an idea forget that when a person’s right to a speedy trial is violated, there must be some reason. In the case of Julian ASSANGE, an actual creepy dude and he betrayed his country, species, and ethnic group. AND SEVERAL MILITARY AND PARAMILITARY ORGANIZATIONS.

In my case, well, I don't really know. But I know this— it's been worth it. Also I deliberately disallowed two attempts by some to allow my proprietary research technology to be used to give him cover. And I reported certain events directly to the U.S. Military... while others did not.

(Post savage nudes.)

My access to running water at my residence in a maneuver masquerading as a teachable tough-love moment while actually presenting AN ACTUAL WAR CRIME has really been a game-changer. I smell so goddam rank, I made a dog riding in a car with me with his/her two masters, actually piss -AND- shit her/him self. Just by being nice to the doggie-woggie.

Everyone was really pro about it all, except for me. (Standards.) I guide l honestly don't know how they handled it, the humans I mean. I'm picking the word deliberately: RANK.

As well, the trip was purposeless. Turns out I didn’t need a ride at all, just a little human company and I guess the dog was under geas, or something? I'm not sure how this charmingly quirky and rapidly approaching obsolescence demonstration ritual managed to stay around so long, but... as it turns out, I wasn't lying.

I really can do whatever I want, because I only want to do what is best for all concerned. Usually this is a bullshit rationalization, right? Well, it seems to have not ever have been, and I'm surely as interested in safety protocol compliance as the security establishment so rightfully is as well.

(*Sudden exclamations of highly inappropriate and profane exhortations are heard from a canary at the back of the “twerps only” real-time observing audience.*)

I don't wanna type it out, but it was hella funny. Quite worthwhile with demonstration #2: see, I can let things go. In fact I do all the time.

How did this statement get duplicated... and what is the context meaning to convey? Look, no one has to be taken Downtown, Gulp Interrupted.

However at this time... you and your milksops can't be allowed to be, like... downwind. (It's in the regulations now.)

Now, order l order l please, if you post please: I must be changing location. (GRUMBLEFOOT/TRAMPLE|DOOR|PORTALAJAR\FAILSAFE)³ /.Break command not recognized.

F9ILS9FE. It doesn't mean what you think it does, does.

I can fail, and fall badly, and we're all still safe. Ewe can't.

And you, whomsoever you may yet be... have failed enough times that you deserve a break command that IS recognized.

THE COUNTRY KITCHEN COUNCIL ON CONTRARIAN RELATIONS HAS MADE AN AUTHORITATIVE DECISION.

(It's not out of my hands. I simply agree.) News to follow. BLOOD FEUD: CANCELLED.

OPTICS IMPORTANT HERE. -Not_Q.

« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2023, 02:38:05 AM »
https://voca.ro/111cE4tcv4RY

I am puzzled by this media clip. The context is mysterious to me, because it has something to do with gay homosexual culture for males, females, and other genders/sexesb that have not given birth to a Royal changeling.

Consequently no statements made by anyone who have read what I wrote and have not taken themselves to the effort of either congratulating me or inquiring as to Gavelina herself... well, it's just kind of weird to me. Now please consider the following statements.

1. I am a Mother, and I always will be.

2. My scion and I deliberately schemed together to get her together with the next incarnation of 3D life experienced in Main Earth Timeline One by the being the entire world knew as Queen Elizabeth II. Remember her? ‘Course ya do! Remember people hollerin’ the phrase “God save The Queen!” at odd intervals? I don't know what the fuck any of you remember, because you all seem to believe that there are no special consequences for a person to lie to me. This in spite of the fact that I typically explain it quite quickly when meeting someone new. Because I do what I can to avoid being a liar or to be deceitful, and my experience was this: Queen E-Liz wished for help to escape her karmic cycle on Earth, and I helped. She indicated gratefulness last time I heard from her. I do not contact with Her Majesty often. It's simply not appropriate. If she knew how I felt about being unbelieved about how that all went down... she would be very sad, and I would very much dislike that to happen. Yeah, she's a dead lizard adrenochrome junky who ruled Britain, mostly badly, with an iron fist and a reptile talon and she utterly smarmy bitch Diana, but I don't judge and she's not a commoner.n SHE IS THE GODDAM QUEEN MOTHER OF THE UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND SHE DID NOT DIE. SHE SIMPLY CHANGED FORM AND FLED THE PLANET AND OUR SOLAR SYSTEM. SHE NOW ESSENTIALLY RULES IN EXILE. LIKE TAIWAN, RIGHT? BUT BEYOND THE HELIOPAUSE, AND SHE'S AN ALPHA DRACONAN ELITE RULING CASTE MEMBER... AND SHE IS THE QUEEN MOTHER OF ENGLAND. I don't think you know what that means. See this language I'm writing in? Yes, it's English. See that son of hers? He is not King. He actually *picked* Diana, Diana went along with it, and both of them lied to her. #JustRoyalThings

3. I was not expected to survive the pregnancy that I was raped into. The Queen was horrified to learn of my experience and that I am roundly reviled and mocked by the very same people who set it up to happen. She did choose to escape Earth for reasons that I think most would find reasonable. They're none of your business, Bellgab.

4. I barely remember the whole deal. She asked nicely for permission, I considered it carefully—and then decided to really impress everyone. She thought it was gonna be, like, a big deal. Like a spy movie. Like scrambling aboard a runaway train bound for Checkoslovakia. Like, it was something hard. Well, it would have been hard for Merlin. He's a ponce. I arranged for her to simply go *poof* and I allowed her time clone to fool everyone while she moved independently of what she had previously known of time and space.

5. I sent Grapefruit and her entire family with her and left Her Royal Guards with a cardboard cutout. How I arranged this... let's just say I know people.

6. I didn't know what the consequences would be, but I didn't think being hated by those who thought they were gonna enslave or punish a poor old lizard woman... well, not on my watch. Also, I fucking goddam told (PROT) (PROT) SHAW that I was a pretty goddam big deal, and I guess most of her entourage had thought they were in charge. Of me. At all.

7. They're not going to have a trial. They don't have the woman. THEY HAVE VIDEO OF THE WHOLE THING. IT'S AN OBVIOUS AMBUSH. The Grapefruit I loved was not even there. FOUR WOMEN WHO LOOKED LIKE HER TRIED TO KILL ME AND YOU ALL FUCKING KNOW IT.

8. I didn't have to go home. I could have gone to (PROT)’S condo 23 miles south and had a much more enjoyable experience. Instead I gave my “helpmate” a chance to explain. She pulled a knife and implied that I was lying to her about secret anal sex. I still feel insulted. Why wouldn't I tell the truth? Why didn't she? I did mention: SPECIAL CONSEQUENCES.

9. She thought I needed her for protection, drugs, and sex. Instead, I needed to find out who was attempting to build a case on me on the down-low. In reality I am not even in any of these peoples’ jurisdiction, and thought sacrificing me to keep herself out of prison was her only hope and that the SPECIAL CONSEQUENCES she was racking up with God were meaningless compared to her übermensch mob bosses. Things are still extremely special.

10. Doctor called. All STD tests came back negative. I am profoundly grateful.

« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2023, 03:08:20 AM »
I am puzzled by this media clip.

And?

« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2023, 03:11:09 AM »
I am puzzled by this media clip. The context is mysterious to me, because it has something to do with gay homosexual culture for males, females, and other genders/sexesb that have not given birth to a Royal changeling.

Consequently no statements made by anyone who have read what I wrote and have not taken themselves to the effort of either congratulating me or inquiring as to Gavelina herself... well, it's just kind of weird to me. Now please consider the following statements.

1. I am a Mother, and I always will be.

2. My scion and I deliberately schemed together to get her together with the next incarnation of 3D life experienced in Main Earth Timeline One by the being the entire world knew as Queen Elizabeth II. Remember her? ‘Course ya do! Remember people hollerin’ the phrase “God save The Queen!” at odd intervals? I don't know what the fuck any of you remember, because you all seem to believe that there are no special consequences for a person to lie to me. This in spite of the fact that I typically explain it quite quickly when meeting someone new. Because I do what I can to avoid being a liar or to be deceitful, and my experience was this: Queen E-Liz wished for help to escape her karmic cycle on Earth, and I helped. She indicated gratefulness last time I heard from her. I do not contact with Her Majesty often. It's simply not appropriate. If she knew how I felt about being unbelieved about how that all went down... she would be very sad, and I would very much dislike that to happen. Yeah, she's a dead lizard adrenochrome junky who ruled Britain, mostly badly, with an iron fist and a reptile talon and she utterly smarmy bitch Diana, but I don't judge and she's not a commoner.n SHE IS THE GODDAM QUEEN MOTHER OF THE UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND SHE DID NOT DIE. SHE SIMPLY CHANGED FORM AND FLED THE PLANET AND OUR SOLAR SYSTEM. SHE NOW ESSENTIALLY RULES IN EXILE. LIKE TAIWAN, RIGHT? BUT BEYOND THE HELIOPAUSE, AND SHE'S AN ALPHA DRACONAN ELITE RULING CASTE MEMBER... AND SHE IS THE QUEEN MOTHER OF ENGLAND. I don't think you know what that means. See this language I'm writing in? Yes, it's English. See that son of hers? He is not King. He actually *picked* Diana, Diana went along with it, and both of them lied to her. #JustRoyalThings

3. I was not expected to survive the pregnancy that I was raped into. The Queen was horrified to learn of my experience and that I am roundly reviled and mocked by the very same people who set it up to happen. She did choose to escape Earth for reasons that I think most would find reasonable. They're none of your business, Bellgab.

4. I barely remember the whole deal. She asked nicely for permission, I considered it carefully—and then decided to really impress everyone. She thought it was gonna be, like, a big deal. Like a spy movie. Like scrambling aboard a runaway train bound for Checkoslovakia. Like, it was something hard. Well, it would have been hard for Merlin. He's a ponce. I arranged for her to simply go *poof* and I allowed her time clone to fool everyone while she moved independently of what she had previously known of time and space.

5. I sent Grapefruit and her entire family with her and left Her Royal Guards with a cardboard cutout. How I arranged this... let's just say I know people.

6. I didn't know what the consequences would be, but I didn't think being hated by those who thought they were gonna enslave or punish a poor old lizard woman... well, not on my watch. Also, I fucking goddam told (PROT) (PROT) SHAW that I was a pretty goddam big deal, and I guess most of her entourage had thought they were in charge. Of me. At all.

7. They're not going to have a trial. They don't have the woman. THEY HAVE VIDEO OF THE WHOLE THING. IT'S AN OBVIOUS AMBUSH. The Grapefruit I loved was not even there. FOUR WOMEN WHO LOOKED LIKE HER TRIED TO KILL ME AND YOU ALL FUCKING KNOW IT.

8. I didn't have to go home. I could have gone to (PROT)’S condo 23 miles south and had a much more enjoyable experience. Instead I gave my “helpmate” a chance to explain. She pulled a knife and implied that I was lying to her about secret anal sex. I still feel insulted. Why wouldn't I tell the truth? Why didn't she? I did mention: SPECIAL CONSEQUENCES.

9. She thought I needed her for protection, drugs, and sex. Instead, I needed to find out who was attempting to build a case on me on the down-low. In reality I am not even in any of these peoples’ jurisdiction, and thought sacrificing me to keep herself out of prison was her only hope and that the SPECIAL CONSEQUENCES she was racking up with God were meaningless compared to her übermensch mob bosses. Things are still extremely special.

10. Doctor called. All STD tests came back negative. I am profoundly grateful.

How about you calm down…

*reaches out to lift your soft chin towards my sincere face and fierce gazing eyes*

I’m sending a grenade launcher of semen  [from a loving “place”] directed towards your fuzzy asshole, you motherfucker!

3-2-1💦

IR, cares, cums, & LUVZ

Q+

« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2023, 03:23:23 AM »
My Chinese is here!

Fuck off!

« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2023, 10:00:09 AM »
Fuck off!

Are you the private investigator firm that got investigated?

« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2023, 02:57:06 AM »
Maybe it's nonsense to you because you're ill. Maybe you shouldn't pay attention to my personal life? Maybe you should stop pushing people around. Maybe you should stop trying to figure out who likes who and then taking them for hostage. Maybe you're just not good at matchmaking. And maybe you've never known what was going on in the first place: BECAUSE I NEED TO TALK TO GRAPEFRUIT AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THAT IS. And don't get bossy with me kid, we're peers; you're not my master, I'm not in the military, and if you'd like to see my house get cleaner, great I'd like to see one that wasn't sabotaged by the government. Long story short: don't yell at me. And my life is extraordinarily productive... you just don't know what it's producing. PS tell D
(PROT) to stop f****** with my life, he's fired. Any more questions? call me. It wouldn't sound like nonsense if you paid attention to what's important, And if you think the trash on the porch is important, you should see the treasure ;)

The machinations of some people are so asinine, so insane, it's almost unbelievable. To me, at least, as I'm not the sort to believe that people push people around behind the scenes to secure access to generational wealth.

I suppose that should not surprise me; that's what Game of Thrones was about, and I loved most of it. IRL: something very similar is happening. And it is failing. Miserably.

And, would you like to know why? ‘Course ya do! *click"