Author Topic: Monkeypox (Darklands gay fetish festival) thread  (Read 14921 times)

Re: Monkeypox (The new AIDS) thread
« Reply #105 on: July 07, 2022, 09:49:56 PM »
the last person I asked to get a blood test with me hung up the phone on me. SERIOUSLY. HUNG UP THE PHONE. ON, ME, JACKSTAR.

You have a habit of calling at the worst times. Like, as I'm about to shoot the club up, or, in mid-peristalsis.

Re: Monkeypox (The new AIDS) thread
« Reply #106 on: July 07, 2022, 09:57:06 PM »
You have a habit of calling at the worst times. Like, as I'm about to shoot the club up, or, in mid-peristalsis.

Fed.

The Vessel appears to be meant to be filled with feathers and charged beads of nanotech. My hand to God.

I suppose it all does seem rather bizarre, doesn't it? Well, that's what I tell myself every morning. Anyway, I was not really exaggerating when I made bold, declarative statements about going off on A Mission from God. There was a contract that I bid for, and I won it, and so now I "get to" go do various weird Spiritual maneuvers, of a style and pace I am in no mood (nor capacity) to even attempt to describe or relate to you at this time.

I would require an interlocutor in order to that effectively so I will simply procrastinate that for now. I have to produce something.

Re: Monkeypox (Darklands gay fetish festival) thread
« Reply #109 on: July 20, 2022, 03:25:37 AM »
Who's excited for the monkeypox vaccine? 👋🙌✊💪💉

Remember, only together can we beat this thing and flatten the curve!

#sciencewillwin #pfizer

« Reply #110 on: July 20, 2022, 03:29:56 AM »
Who's excited for the monkeypox vaccine? 👋🙌✊💪💉

Remember, only together can we beat this thing and flatten the curve!

#sciencewillwin #pfizer

Speaking of idiots, Captain Douche Bagheri just entered the building.

I must be in a mood...

« Reply #111 on: July 20, 2022, 06:00:10 AM »
Who's excited for the monkeypox vaccine?..

You do ewe... 

Monkeypox is hitting the gay community the hardest, state official says

...Monkeypox is hitting the gay community the hardest, especially gay and bisexual men...

I do not feel at risk for this one ass well.  Frankly, my dear, I am more worried about the common coldCornHoleEbola-19.5, remember that scam?

Heya, apropos of nuttin';  do you run your Marathons a péché des grecs?

Shirtless, I approve:  BUTT nekid?  That's pretty gay, Holmes!

nefermynd...