Author Topic: Monkeypox (Darklands gay fetish festival) thread  (Read 14922 times)

Re: Monkeypox (Darklands gay fetish festival) thread
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2022, 08:57:18 PM »

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2022, 06:44:13 PM »
OMG IT'S HERE

Health officials confirmed a case of monkeypox in King County Friday that was previously considered presumptive.

The person who contracted the disease did not require hospitalization and is isolating at home, according to the Washington State Department of Health.

Public Health – Seattle & King County officials said on May 23 that the patient is a man who recently traveled internationally to a country with other confirmed cases.

https://www.king5.com/article/news/health/health-officials-confirm-monkeypox-case-king-county/281-a76909a7-1f8c-4d4c-9042-9494daa993c9

OMG LESIONS ON THE GENITALS

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2022, 07:15:55 PM »

That's the world John_Titor is in. I'm, thankfully, totesinsulated from that twisted hellscape. For some, they will wake up and it will all have been a terrible, awful dream. That's when the alien bursts out of their chest. Fade to black? LET'S FADE TO WHITE AGAIN!

Never in my life have I been so glad to be so certain that I was Home. I think there is probably some way to check on my Purgatorial/Limbo status, but I don't really know how to do it for an audience, other than harvesting and consuming my own essence, and... I'm just not in the mood. I'd rather brush my teeth again, if you want me to be honest about it.

In fact, I feel like brushing my teeth A LOT. This about kills me. I don't think overcompensation is necessary, but... know now I know I know what that is like. In celebration of this revelatory moment --it'll make sense later, whether One picks up on it or not-- I've found a chair suitable for making a lap with, and, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PPP PROPHECY, I'll go get the damn thing and the stuff and I pretty-petty-promise I won't, I say I say I WILL NOT poke myself with a needle while I'm gone. No K. No special K. It's just me. oll korekt. Now, if there's someone else I gotta pray to besides or inaddition to Source, God, or Jesus, you gotta let me know next time, and hopefully, I'll be on my Lifechair when I get to do this next time.

Also, I'd like a gavel for Chirstmas. I'd like that -now,- please. (Ed: APPROVED.) Once again, two weeks early. #IWIN

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2022, 05:14:28 AM »

Following the prodrome, lesions will develop in the mouth and on the body. Lesions progress through several stages before falling off. A person is contagious from the onset of the enanthem through the scab stage.

For the sake of humanity, just say no!

For the sake of humanity, just say no!

To what? To whom? Exhortations for my pronouncements of denial have never been less interpretable. And really, without a gavel... my hands are tied.

Tell you what, I'll leave one of my phones on my DOOMthrone, and you can figure it out while I'm off contracting with the dwarves for more of their delicious/delish grok/grog. Best I can do right now. (It's actually quite a lot. I mean, I could just be doing laundry, or washing dishes, or manscaping my tonsure. I have options, you know.) It's also what I really may as well do in order to keep up appearances anyway. Like, it's Friday night, if I don't leave the house, people might think I'm keeping my plants alive by sacrificing them to Our Dark Lord, or some such crazy shit. Obvious superstitious villagers are obviously supersteatious. I can't blame them at all, I sure would be too.

Re: MonkeyButtSecksPox
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2022, 01:11:10 AM »
K_Dubb, Attend:

You may want to stock up on some of this stuff.

« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2022, 08:08:54 AM »
OMG IT'S HERE

https://www.king5.com/article/news/health/health-officials-confirm-monkeypox-case-king-county/281-a76909a7-1f8c-4d4c-9042-9494daa993c9

WTF? I know I have been a little absent lately, but when did you arise from the dead? It looks like the vax caused your hair to lay flat.  :(

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2022, 08:16:33 AM »
WTF? I know I have been a little absent lately, but when did you arise from the dead? It looks like the vax caused your hair to lay flat.  :(

Here is the redux:

http://www.azzgab.co.za/index.php?topic=39.45

But it wasn't until the advent of Taurus for the full resurrection:

http://www.azzgab.co.za/index.php?topic=330.msg26321#msg26321

Re: MonkeyButtSecksPox
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2022, 03:31:32 AM »
K_Dubb, Attend:

You may want to stock up on some of this stuff.

Dear sir,

Yours ever, kdubb

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2022, 03:34:26 AM »

Yes I dutifully reported it on VAERS so I am now one of the 65000 people experiencing side effects that the government is hiding from us, I hope this spares someone else's hair from this terrible fate.

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2022, 04:25:30 AM »
Yes I dutifully reported it on VAERS so I am now one of the 65000 people experiencing side effects that the government is hiding from us, I hope this spares someone else's hair from this terrible fate.

Ring-around-the-rosie Monkey Pox should be well enough to distract us from the VAERS of yesteryear.