Author Topic: Monkeypox (Darklands gay fetish festival) thread  (Read 14928 times)

Re: Monkeypox (Darklands gay fetish festival) thread
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2022, 04:30:15 AM »
Ring-around-the-rosie Monkey Pox should be well enough to distract us from the VAERS of yesteryear.

Indeed, happy Pride everyone!

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2022, 04:33:22 AM »
I was pleased to see that even the abundance of sensitivity we have here did not dissuade our county health officer from delivering a direct warning.

https://twitter.com/DocJeffD/status/1530577229528190976?

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2022, 04:38:37 AM »
county health officer from delivering a direct warning

I guess I'm kinda happy to be in this self-imposed exile here deep in the heart of Coventry. I was a trend-setter and didn't even know it.

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2022, 05:39:10 AM »
I was pleased to see that even the abundance of sensitivity we have here did not dissuade our county health officer from delivering a direct warning.

https://twitter.com/DocJeffD/status/1530577229528190976?

I believe that you have misunderstood the tweet. He is saying that the "gay" community does not need to be particularly concerned. This is "they / them" who need to know that it is spreading in their community.

I don't know why he seems to want to focus on a small part of the LGBTQIA+++++++ community and only warn "them " of this risk. Also, is calling it "their" community not insulting and excluding others and purposely setting himself above "them"? Does he not consider himself part of they/them's community? Can't we (and they) all just get along without excluding others in our speech by only using one set of pronouns?

PS- Welcome back Dubb. I'm sure you have missed us. ;)

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2022, 06:55:12 AM »
Tomorrow kicks off Monkeypox month, how will you celebrate?

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2022, 07:13:13 AM »

There's something in the air that moves me.

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2022, 09:18:57 AM »
https://twitter.com/ZaVasshu/status/1531781055304175616

Somebody else wrote this- but I kind of like it...

"I don't care if Money Pox joins forces with HIV and Covid to become a Marvel Comics supervirus. I'll never comply with another public health order for the rest of my life."

Did I mention that our political overlords convened yesterday to vote on allowing the dirty unvaxxed to be allowed on an airplane, train or cruise ship again? The Liberals, NDP, Bloc and Greens all voted to keep the restrictions in place. In Canada, I still am not allowed to get on a plane or leave the country. It probably belongs in the "oh, Canada" thread. But fuck them. We are the only country with this "science" and every party aside from the (fake) conservatives vote to keep the restrictions in with no expiry date. Some days I wish for an asteroid to take out our sitting government. But then I realize that a supervolcano erupting under that cesspool may be a a more fitting fate.

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2022, 11:04:59 AM »
Did I mention that our political overlords convened yesterday to vote on allowing the dirty unvaxxed to be allowed on an airplane, train or cruise ship again? The Liberals, NDP, Bloc and Greens all voted to keep the restrictions in place. In Canada, I still am not allowed to get on a plane or leave the country. It probably belongs in the "oh, Canada" thread. But fuck them. We are the only country with this "science" and every party aside from the (fake) conservatives vote to keep the restrictions in with no expiry date. Some days I wish for an asteroid to take out our sitting government. But then I realize that a supervolcano erupting under that cesspool may be a a more fitting fate.

At least someone is going to take a run at them in court.

https://peckford42.wordpress.com/2022/05/31/breaking-canadian-parliament-votes-to-uphold-ban-on-unvaccinated-traveling-by-air-train-sea/

Re: more gibberish from kooksi (totesdorbs)
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2022, 01:52:08 PM »
Somebody else wrote this- but I kind of like it...

"I don't care if Money Pox joins forces with HIV and Covid to become a Marvel Comics supervirus."

I don't care either; I'm waiting for the WWF to throw down. Then: the pounce. Short circuiting The Smackdown Loop is the only chance humanity has to recover.

I don't even know why I bother getting out of bed anymore. You all got this. I'll be on my DOOMThrone if anybody needs me. (Please note: please don't pee on my DOOMThrone. It -will- stain.)

« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2022, 01:18:33 AM »

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2022, 01:03:19 AM »
At least someone is going to take a run at them in court.

https://peckford42.wordpress.com/2022/05/31/breaking-canadian-parliament-votes-to-uphold-ban-on-unvaccinated-traveling-by-air-train-sea/

Yes- the last surviving signatory to the charter of rights and freedoms is telling the government that they are breaking the law and the spirit of the law. And most Canadians don't care. Now they have placed handguns in the "prohibited" weapons category (if you don't own one now, you can never buy one.)

On a side note, it is now against our bylaws in our city to say something that "could reasonably cause offense in public." A $500 fine. I don't know if they realize it- but I now plan on filing complaints not against who the bylaw was supposed to protect- but people who say something like the unvaxxed should die. I'm also waiting for our POS mayor to say something offensive to file a complaint. Fuck them- bury them under their own bullshit.

« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2022, 05:01:15 AM »
Yes- the last surviving signatory to the charter of rights and freedoms is telling the government that they are breaking the law and the spirit of the law. And most Canadians don't care. Now they have placed handguns in the "prohibited" weapons category (if you don't own one now, you can never buy one.)

Many gun shops in Canada are now doing a month of business on a daily basis. Some have had to close temporarily because of the backlog of orders.

« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2022, 01:11:20 AM »
Monkeypox Hits San Francisco Right During Pride Month, lol

Styxhexenhammer666 rumble link wont embed

https://rumble.com/v17dmyx-monkeypox-hits-san-francisco-right-during-pride-month-lol.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=2