Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 17341 times)

Re: Dreams
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2023, 12:28:01 AM »
Buddy!

Doc, I had Chat GPT write that for me.  You should check that out, I am certain it will improve the quality of your posts!

Anyway:  Do you get an instant erection when you see my posts on AzzGab or does only that "pop up" during your frequent nocturnal emission dreams about me?  Do you furiously masturbate immediately after you hit "post" in reply to me? 

You may consider those rhetorical questions if you wish, but I am sure everyone would love to read your response!

I find it amusing that you fantasize about me being homosexual;  you also think my posts are homoerotic:  YET you gravitate towards these "gay" things like a moth to the flame.

That seems odd, doesn't it?

For someone who is completely disgusted by homosexuality, you seem to be consistently drawn towards what you perceive to be homosexual.  I find that says something about you:  could you explain this paradox?

In any case:  I think I have discovered a way for you to make your caretaker stop putting silica and/or sand in your bottle of Jergens!

If you go to https://www.DisableDate.com and have your caretaker give your adult consent & set up an account for you:  you might find a special buddy in real life! 

You need to play in your league, buddy

Maybe there exists a GayDisableDate.com somewhere on the intar-tubes?

Anyway, I found a vidya for you to watch after your caretaker reads this aloud to you:

You should get one of those!  It would be quite apt for you, I think!  You'd look awesome riding shotgun as your caretaker takes you out for a spin;  it
would sort of be like you were the special half of Master Blaster in Mad Max:  Beyond Thunderdome!

I rarely think of you at all and when I do the word idiot always comes to mind for some reason. It’s fine with me if you want to think that I fantasize about you though. Anyone reading your posts can tell that you are hopelessly obsessed with me and hopelessly gay. I bet even your running mate knows. Just come out already!  ::)

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2023, 06:15:54 PM »

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2023, 08:09:06 PM »
That great, buddy!

Gay AF!

(and then some)

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2023, 02:46:14 AM »

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2023, 03:06:35 PM »
In these dreamscapes where you are watching;  are you physically there peeping in through a window, or hiding behind some bushes?

I think there's a telescope involved.

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2023, 03:08:28 PM »
Do you get an instant erection when you see my posts on AzzGab or does only that "pop up" during your frequent nocturnal emission dreams about me?  Do you furiously masturbate immediately after you hit "post" in reply to me? 

Its funny. I never thought of AzzGab as a dating site ... yet here we are.

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2023, 03:10:51 PM »
I find it amusing that you fantasize about me being homosexual;  you also think my posts are homoerotic:  YET you gravitate towards these "gay" things like a moth to the flame.

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2023, 03:13:16 PM »
If you go to https://www.DisableDate.com and have your caretaker give your adult consent & set up an account for you:  you might find a special buddy in real life! 

You need to play in your league, buddy

Maybe there exists a GayDisableDate.com somewhere on the intar-tubes?

Anyway, I found a vidya for you to watch after your caretaker reads this aloud to you:

hxxps://youtu.be/V6UGg3uZQuQ

You should get one of those!  It would be quite apt for you, I think!  You'd look awesome riding shotgun as your caretaker takes you out for a spin;  it
would sort of be like you were the special half of Master Blaster in Mad Max:  Beyond Thunderdome!

Retarded gay shit. The epithets just get sweeter and sweeter.

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2023, 04:59:05 PM »
Don’t go giving pate any false hope there. Things must be hard enough for lonely, old gay man like him on the internet.

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2023, 05:31:44 PM »
whoops

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2023, 06:40:51 PM »
whoops

That’s alright. Obviously, pate needs the help.

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2023, 07:24:40 AM »
I wasn't taking sides, I was just stirring the pot.