Author Topic: The Michael Decon Program  (Read 7635 times)

The Michael Decon Program
« on: June 20, 2022, 02:28:45 AM »
All things Michael Decon.

Re: The Michael Decon Program
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2022, 04:48:12 AM »

Framinghammers, A 10-ton Warren wrench, fucking something else... I don't remember now.

It's amazing, how much more effective this kind of posting can be when I actually do it right and have some inkling of an understanding about why I'm doing it at all.

Jackstar cares. Jackstar also needs maintenance. I don't mean like truck maintenance or car maintenance or house maintenance although I'm sure I need those too but I mean like like psychosocially and like laundry wise and I don't need sexual maintenance fuck I did that today but I also need some proofreading help cuz I'm not going to proof read this I don't fucking care and what else do I need God my fucking kitchen holy shit.

I'm going to call this one guy I fucked in my kitchen and then see what happens and I'll get back to you on some kind of level.

Editor note I didn't fuck anybody in the kitchen. This concludes the debrief.

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2022, 10:45:00 AM »

I went to his IRC. (I love IRC.) I roll in, the place is the silence of The Damned. something about Jackstar caring is too much for some. I hung out for a bit. Now, this is some months later since I first logged in there, I idled perhaps a total of seven (7) times, nothing happening at all, unfailingly cordial and certainly largely polite tiny chats... and no doubt lively discussions not in front of me, that's for sure: none of my business, I haven't turned on the computer one would use, and rather than do that, I'm going to each for another beer.

NOTHING is getting done unless it is related to watching the grass grow. I don't know what would be done, really. I could record? I could sleep? fuck I don't know. Technically I could put needles in the fire but I don't see any reason beyond boredom. I would rather just politely decline, so as give someone a chance to model good behavior.

I think i'm going to have to get a personal psychic reading. No shortage of bias here. It is not efficacious to have one's primary source of intelligence be feverish pipe dreams served in a cloudy ashtray. And yet there are no people here... not many people anywhere, really. (Go bears.) So not too much trouble picking out one neighborly mind-talk patter from the white noise hiss. Some people are a lot better at hearing this stuff than I am, but I brought the KUCZI Oscillating Overthruster to the table, innovating mad tech along the way; sometimes I get pretty accurate reads on what people are thinking and saying, dozens of miles away. I am accurate at the time of listening, sure. Getting tuned up with scores of Terror Tarot Ladies for months on end with hardly any break or pause in the study has made me at least mildly skilled in figuring out what's going on.

I mean if one's divination skills are not up to the task of simply using Tarot decks to find out what one's X-GF (*sad trombone*) is doing to try and steal your house, one isn't really trying hard enough.

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2022, 02:14:38 AM »
#livinglegend

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2022, 03:13:39 AM »
You guys are mean.  :'(. 58D!!

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2022, 09:00:09 PM »

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2022, 12:08:38 AM »
I am listening to this right now, pure gold! lol

Can I quote you in my thank you letter to (Blank)?

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2022, 07:22:20 AM »

Re: The Michael Decon Program (who's a dopeslave?? UR)
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2022, 04:01:11 PM »
The Takeaway: Rubini has burned bridges all throughout the industry.

My name is Clifford. It was my maternal grandfather’s name, and he died before I was born, and since I have yet to pierce The Veil... I haven't yet communicated with him.

But the impression I am getting, is that the happiness of my ancestors...
at least, as insofar as building bridges over precipices go, is that their estimation of me and my high-performance lifestyle has been uniformly

POSITIVE.

Dear Dave: the femur was AN ACCIDENT
What you did was deliberate.
MY RESPONSE IS... thank you!

THE HOUNDS OF THE BASKERVILLES
HAVE BEEN UNLEASHED
4 YEARS.

Let the cough syrup take hold, Coward. RUB! RUB!

I DON'T HUNGER FOR FEET BUT I DO HUNGER FOR HER FLESH. OM NOM NOM.

ZUGSINZWANGSTAR. COMMANDING. EXCELSIOR

Re: The MULTI-PASS:DeconTAMin8 Program (who's a dopeslave?? UR)
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2022, 05:13:11 PM »
These people are fucking pussies, mang. All too easy. Game over... already? Yep. Goddam.

ZUGSINZWANGSTAR. COMMANDING. EXCELSIOR

Yes, honey, I solved a global health care crisis and provided the final piece--the cure for (blank)--and instead of putting it all in a box that I paid $54.95 for and then *shoved* it at you, I took Lady Gag to The Fag Prom instead.

What? Cheer up, at least I didn't leave you with another mouth to feed.
(So... who's the MOST HIGH bad bitch jealous g-d now? huh? Answer me!!! :)

Re: The MULTI-PASS:DeconTAMin8 Program (who's a dopeslave?? UR)
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2022, 05:14:37 PM »
:)

Look at me: using an emoticon in public  and I actually like it. Ugh. I feel like I could lie around in a bathtub for days and still never feel clean. Yyucky.

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2022, 10:08:11 PM »

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2022, 05:48:54 AM »
The Takeaway: Rubini has burned bridges all throughout the industry.

Rubini's rebuttal smackdown

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2022, 09:31:03 PM »

Quote from: Jackstar link=msg=1465852 date=1662584807
Hate me because I'm still alive,  I'm beautiful, and I'm not getting out of bed early in the morning to go to work; fuck you. Get serious.

[...]

I am not kidding. Do I look like I'm kidding?

I know I have a sex drive and I don't give a shit about working on a farm, but I can guarantee you that if all the women ever loved suddenly spontaneously resurrected and showed up here at this farm I would throw them the keys and run and not give a shit about who would follow me.

I won't feel safe until I choke the life out of Gary/Barry Bossy/Goosey with my two (dead/both) hands. You got a plan for that, Playboy/Bright_Boy? Just wondering I'm going to sit on my ass and drink beer until the room stops spinning around my head.

In other words, in a nutshell: mission accomplished. Just so much better than my idea. Whatever that was, I don't remember. I don't know let's get on YouTube and then celebrate people that rape their mothers.

No, no no, you go ahead I'll catch up. I think I'm going to see a portal opening any second now.

Rubini's rebuttal smackdown

She told me that she ran away. Of course I heard a lot of stories from a lot of them. And not one police officer ever contacted me.

Must have been an oversight. Now, people know.

Fuck them purple and red and gold and yellow and on fire for all I care, some little coward bitch told some one person that he should call me and tell me to forget about her so after a few months I did and then somebody else told me that I had to forget about the new one too. In fact I had to forget about absolutely everyone except for one person who turned out to be a fucking cop who was working with them all this whole time. At this point I just might as well just forget to fucking bathe myself in any thing except for buckets of owl’s blood.

How's that Network? j/k, idfgaf

I guess you figured out which of you is blaming for this is an internal matter. You know doesn't involve me so you guys can pay each other off to find out who's going to fucking eat shit and die for all I give a fuck.

Let me know when somebody's ready to tell me what's going on as you continue to negotiate your long overdue surrender, when you're done behaving like cowardly little bitches I'll come back down to Earth from Limbo. Haha, you think I'm kidding, portal—*jugular strike*