Author Topic: The Final Page of,by,for,from,& to/2\too Mr. Roper. I love you Not_Jack. You wer  (Read 9858 times)

e always my favorite.

https://pghshrines.org/about-st-anthony-chapel

See also Cahokia mound

2,526 miles from my mother's house, the grizzly (OMG BEARS RUN) marsupial seeks access to Archangel METATRON's teleportation crystal PRSIM transportation *CHAMBER, once available to only the rarest and highest ECHELONs of Human society.

And, now? It's a fucking mess. (For plebs.)

#1) Wear a mask. You asked without even wearing one? GET OUT. Say five Our Fathers & 16 Hail Marry Siegfrieds on your way out. You're still here? Scram, O Ye Faithful Pentient... why are you not walking away? Maybe you should v-RUN. *slow, repetitive blinking* You -should- V-RUN. (Dozens of meters below ground, fusion reactors quietly begin to S.C.R.A.M. themselves to sleep.

#2) You're not vaxxinated? Good, good. God is good. And of course, God has A_Plan. (77 miles away, another building, completely distinguishable from the building you have Perfect Faith(TM) that your presently occupied MeaT/MEET\TeAMAFY now occupies Space With (IT damned doesROT)Fnord*FU

#3) Imagine the profits you pissed yourselves out on. This is the DOOM/Shareware\Scooter G-ORDER-LINDY/LIBBY Cancel. Canceled. MARK.
JC POP LINE.

You could have had me, but you took me for granted. I know, you think I prefered the whore.
What I prefered was someone who wasn't going to lie to me. No,  I don't need it sucked -or- touched. NEED. Do not need.

I don't need to lie about it. "Need." You know what I need is exactly right.

A FRONTAL LOBOTOMY WOULDNT HELP. I'M ALREADY IN THE START KUCZI CLOUD ATLAS (BLANK).
YOU DIND'T EVEN BUY A ME A DRINK. GET AWAY FROM ME YOU IIDJIT BITCH I HAVE TO CRY AND YOU--IN SPITE OF MY ARDOR, THE FOLLOWING THE FULL ARDOR OF GOD--YOU'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING USEFUL ANYWAY.

THEY ARE HELPING ME. YOU BETRAYED ME. WHAT DO YOU THINK? "IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE, BETRAY THEM." HUH. INTERESTING ANGLE.

NO I AM NOT GOING TO SLAM DRUGS AT ALL.
PEOPLE BELEIVE TOO MUCH, TOO FAST, AND TOO LONG IS A GOOD IDEA. IT IS NOT.
BUT IT IS NOT A BAD ONE EITHER.
I NEED SOMEONE'S HELP AND WHY COULDN'T YOU BOTH CUM?
TO GET TO THE OTHER IN WITH A BOTTLE OF APPLE JACK DICK IN CIDER.

IT SOUNDS BETTER IN ITS ORIGINAL KOOL-AID. I SUPPOSE. *SNAP*

HONEY I AM HURTING WTAF.
I PRAY THAT YOU HEAL AND WE BOTH SHALL DO;
BECAUSE THE ARDOR OF GOD HAS A FATAL FLAW,
AND NOW YOU KNOW IT ALONG WITH ACHILLIES' DICK TOO.
OH I'M JUST GOING TO RUB SALT ON THIS WOUND AND DRINK SOME MORE BE... WATER. BEER. SAME DIFF.
AND THEN I WILL WAKE UP AND DO... YOU KNOW, WHATVER. LIKE YOU CARE?
SINCE WHEN? WHAT YEAR IS IT THEN?

SIX.
YEAH, SEX? WHAT'S THAT? NEVER HEARD OF IT.
NO IT'S NOT YEAR SIX, OR SEAL TEAM SIX, OR EVEN YOU'RE GOING TO RUN OUT OF CLIT FUEL FOR CLITROCKS IN A YEAR. NO.

IT MEANS THAT YOU BEHAVE LIKE A TODDLER AND NOW IT'S NOT FUN TO EVEN GET A WHIFF OF FANTASY.

BECAUSE YOU BEHAVE LIKE A GODDAM TODDLER, NOT THE STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN THAT YOU WERE
BEFORE THAT PEDO RAPED YOU.

GOOD NIGHT, AND HAVE A PLEASANT TOMORROW GETTING FUCKED BY/A\AT A DAYCARE_4_AUNTS.

ku3/j*eol

That is technically the final page but there's going to be some editing. The book is complete; the project is complete, at least my part of it (I had to do HALF the work so I could enjoy the LAST half of the experience..  because otherwise, I wouldn't get to have any fun! and what fun would that be for ANY OF YOU?

ALL_IS_ONE.

I forget when I sent this out today, but this is real world: this is not exercise.

Never forget, building... Threeve.

(Author’s Note: I can't tell you what happens next due to the fact that I'm crying. I can't even see the phone screen, because I wrote the thing that just made me cry after I finished it on my Samsung 822 Android phone, you know most garbage one geek shits out, you send to a_typewriter but apparently I'm too good for that. No, I'm a special breed of idiot.)

YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT BUT CREEPY CRAWLY SNAKES AND BUGS AND ANNE-LIDS AND PUPPY DOG TAILS, is what peak performance looks like on some planets... and now I assume... that the Holy Trinity remains in_contact.

I'm no longer on a (blank) stream. Those of you who need me can find me and those of you who want to find me

need two/2\Three Eves.
THIS IS REAL WORLD ACTUAL
THIS IS NOT EXERCISE.
1LAW/LOVE

One LAW under Love. J9Ck5T9r out, congratulations to Glowy: owe UTea. (Some people can be very surprised. Don't wait for them-get ahead of the pack(s).

Dear Superego: I'm done with “this” project. That may not be a parent at this moment, but I assure you that it is not anything I want to keep on doing with, this is: The Aftermath. (It's actually pretty cool.)

Hang on.

Dear Ego; (I'm just going to talk to your Id and IT'll figure it out.)

I don't know what your other three cells have been doing but you've become promoted to superego that one of their doesn't get it yet and then you're not really three different beings or even four you're one person one mind and one body just like everybody else.

The paradox between thesr circumstances is something that Humanity has not had to deal with until now. And for whatever reason (I'm going to go with our intelligence and not the fact that we're both so pretty) you and I are presently in the position of figuring out how to deal with this, and I'm done writing a book, which is nice.

I'd like to get to work on editing a book, so I'm assuming that anybody reading this who thinks it's personally applicable to them unless (they're a really good editor) they're not interested anymore. That's fine, this is a lot harder than I thought was going to be.

(Yeah: I'm talking about my penis; wow.)

Now I understand every single one of you feel like you've been left down because every single one of you has been let down for a variety of reasons, I wasn't there for all of them in fact I wasn't there for any of them and that is a result of a monumental effort being undertaken by both non-hostile and hostile actors/Operators operating as Opposition Forces, are working hand and glove in_concert with each other in order to prevent a disastrous outcome they believe will occur from occurring.

The good news is it doesn't matter when I get around to meeting one particular slice of time from a very complicated and complex international being that exists on Earth at multiple points in its history. (Oh, wait that's Me.) Look somebody out there is looking for me, and the rest of you aren't.

Does somebody who's out there looking for me it might be in jail, they might be infinicato like me they might be on a separate internet where they can't access belgaum anymore they might be there's no way of doing... There's something though. And this is not being done for my benefit or anyone else's involved, it's being done by outside forces who are taking our shit and using it for themselves.

I understand that this seems to be hauntingly familiar to other things I've told you, in fact all four of you, I think. Now I'm going to upload a picture of myself to this post and you know everybody in the whole world will see it except for the one person who needs to that one since they already know her identity it's easy for them to remove her from the fucking site.

Nevertheless princess Leia is going to get those buns on her head and stick the polygraph into the R2-D2 unit and stick it into space. It's already happened once this is like the second or third time hopefully it's a third time I don't have to do this again although actually I would do it forever and ever for you although not if I can't ever fucking see you that's kind of lame. It's how they used to it's how they used to trap humans into Spirit bottles and harvest their life for energy like in The Matrix. used to happen that way. it's not going to happen that way again, ever. I can just wait till a number of things happen and then it's fine but I don't want to wait.

and I like writing and I can do something besides write on the site-which I do-and then I come back to it and then I write some more and then I go away and then I come back and then I go away and I come back believe me if I could go away and not come back or done that already.

Being under surveillance doesn't help, however at this point I'm happy to have sex in front of a camera—if it would help (how? Forget I asked.) Unfortunately I do have a broken ankle, and I can't walk very well but I could probably still break it out. Who knows? I'm pretty sure I'm the only last clone left of me that hasn't had sex ever, which isn't strictly speaking entirely true coz like; I am a Virgo and not a virgin but it is awfully close, and was last time God was like 2018-2019 idk, I can't remember exactly but it was something. (Also: you've been hypnotized and given some truama-based mind control programming to make you believe that I'm an evil rapist person when, I'm not: I AM NOT LOOKING FOR ANY PAST LOVER HERE, I'M LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY THAT I'VE NEVER DONE ANYTHING WITH. (It's a pretty rare signature and I don't even have to have a fucking relationship with this person I could have just a relationship with, except apparently ∅ne of us has a lot of money, and the others don't want me and you to make money together, they want to just bleed us dry, please try, send m∅re vampires, I'm pretty good being a Slayer/5Leighyer, and if anything else I know: practice makes perfect.) Semper 55 out

Those of you who need me can find me and those of you who want to find me need two/2\Three Eves.

THIS IS NOT EXERCISE.
1LAW/LOVE

One LAW under Love. 

What would be awesome if my ankle wasn't broken coz like, then I could go out in the sun for longer than it takes to hobble in and out. (It seems like a... tension sprain? Is that a thing? Whatever it is, it's not fatal. /lyfestrong) I'm not sure what happened: I actually think it was a magickal strike {Talking mad shit about being a "Divinely Ordained Magickal Being--TOTESTOWER" does, in fact, have the occasional drawback, and not much else than a blow to a weak point could have stopped me from what I was going to be doing with myself today, and I -much prefer- being removed from the timestream for re-insertion to a... more appropriate area. It -does- suck here, but I came for The Vessel, so coming to one Place, beginning The Scoop Maneuver here, then going to a 2nd Place for absorption to almost fully complete is exactly how I would choose for it to be done, so I can come back after going to 3rd Place, finishing The Scoop Maneuver, then handing off The Vessel

THUS, COMPLETING THE MISSION AND TRIGGING THE INEVITABLE HEAT DEATH OF THAT UNIVERSE

then, I can be re-inserted into The New & Improved 2nd Place, which will become the Seed Tesseract for the re-generation of That Universe. (Necessary as not all the souls saved through the creation of The Shunt through That_Wormhole_Anomaly actually -prefer- to go through it. No blame. Free Will Choice -must- be respected, right? Prime Directive, right? Consent matters, very much indeed.

} to ensure that I didn't accidentally get laid today -because I really don't want to get laid today. I want to get laid when it's time to get laid! Although, I don't know when that is. I'm sure somebody will fill it in for me. (I'm pretty new around here, I'm not really sure how this all works, but I do know that this is remarkably poor planning when on someone's part.) There's a lot of projection going on. See, I say/text/post about "getting laid" a lot--I mean, I am not being ironic. I have been certainly not talking about wormholes and The Scoop Maneuver and... look, it's just simpler to make it simple for people, okay? How was I supposed to know someone out there -actually- wants sex? I'm a 49yo man. I am a Virgo. Sex sounds great when someone I'm into mentions it. Otherwise it seems like a hassle. (Just ask a particularly private person about that.) So, it's not like I need to get laid tonight, or even have A_Conversation... EVER! NEVER EVER CONVERSE! (Some people don't want to have to -talk-. In fact, that can be a real turn off.

My jack@trioptimum.com account is GONE. G-o-n-e. Deleted. Gosh,. I suppose I was gonna get removed. Sigh. So, obviously someone has been choosing to blow my shit up rather than allow me to... what? I don't know what someone who has a lot to hide, that I may or may not be aware of, but -definitely- don't care about, might think I might do. I'm not really doing anything. I was considering making some content tonight, really... but I don't really think anyone wants to hear about any of this at all. Certainly I am tired of hearing myself talking about it.

I'm totesbeyond fuckingdone. I've done everything, book is done, happy to move on to other, bigger and better things. So, as soon as... -someone- appropriate presents themselves/answers the phone/writes me a letter, sends an envoy... fuck, I don't know.

I do know that I have attempted on several occasions to "move on," but now I am faced with a realization.. move on from whom? To where? For what? I have a house. It's empty. I have money resources to burn. And I have no idea what to do with them, no ambition to waste it on anything non-essential.

It's essential that I do not allow this circumstance to endure. The line must be drawn HERE: THIS FAR AND NO FURTHER. Because this is complete poppycock. I am not meant to live completely alone. Why should I? No one has presented any such ideal as reasonable... and I keep hearing and sensing (as well as my phone showing up with notification sounds and then having no notifications when I pick it up.) messages from... someone.

Maybe it's one or both of them. I have no way of finding out, until I do. I'm also not going to just abandon me TF, which, need I remind you... only one other person feels the connection to still. Over time, this will become unmistakable, and I have no real reason to abandon this healing journey.

COMPETE HEALING IS OUR BIRTHRIGHT. INSIST ON EXCELLENCE.

I'm pretty sure I'm done with all this baggage. I think somebody has a lot of baggage that they're afraid of burdening me with which is actually not necessary to be concerned about I would love some baggage I was just thinking I would love for a woman to come in here and start screaming at me about something ridiculous I didn't do because that would be a nice change of pace from being attacked by Random Acts Of Minestrone.

Dear God: Hi, this is Jackstar. I am so fucking done with this. Can I just hook up with Margaret? She seems okay.

e always my favorite.

https://pghshrines.org/about-st-anthony-chapel

2,526 miles from my mother's house, the grizzly (OMG BEARS RUN) marsupial seeks access to Archangel METATRON's teleportation crystal PRSIM transportation *CHAMBER, once available to only the rarest and highest ECHELONs of Human society.

And, now? It's a fucking mess. (For plebs.)

#1) Wear a mask. You asked without even wearing one? GET OUT. Say five Our Fathers & 16 Hail Marry Siegfrieds on your way out. You're still here? Scram, O Ye Faithful Pentient... why are you not walking away? Maybe you should v-RUN. *slow, repetitive blinking* You -should- V-RUN. (Dozens of meters below ground, fusion reactors quietly begin to S.C.R.A.M. themselves to sleep.

#2) You're not vaxxinated? Good, good. God is good. And of course, God has A_Plan. (77 miles away, another building, completely distinguishable from the building you have Perfect Faith(TM) that your presently occupied MeaT/MEET\TeAMAFY now occupies Space With (IT damned doesROT)Fnord*FU

#3) Imagine the profits you pissed yourselves out on. This is the DOOM/Shareware\Scooter G-ORDER-LINDY/LIBBY Cancel. Canceled. MARK.
JC POP LINE.

You could have had me, but you took me for granted. I know, you think I prefered the whore.
What I prefered was someone who wasn't going to lie to me. No,  I don't need it sucked -or- touched. NEED. Do not need.

I don't need to lie about it. "Need." You know what I need is exactly right.

A FRONTAL LOBOTOMY WOULDNT HELP. I'M ALREADY IN THE START KUCZI CLOUD ATLAS (BLANK).
YOU DIND'T EVEN BUY A ME A DRINK. GET AWAY FROM ME YOU IIDJIT BITCH I HAVE TO CRY AND YOU--IN SPITE OF MY ARDOR, THE FOLLOWING THE FULL ARDOR OF GOD--YOU'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING USEFUL ANYWAY.

THEY ARE HELPING ME. YOU BETRAYED ME. WHAT DO YOU THINK? "IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE, BETRAY THEM." HUH. INTERESTING ANGLE.

NO I AM NOT GOING TO SLAM DRUGS AT ALL.
PEOPLE BELEIVE TOO MUCH, TOO FAST, AND TOO LONG IS A GOOD IDEA. IT IS NOT.
BUT IT IS NOT A BAD ONE EITHER.
I NEED SOMEONE'S HELP AND WHY COULDN'T YOU BOTH CUM?
TO GET TO THE OTHER IN WITH A BOTTLE OF APPLE JACK DICK IN CIDER.

IT SOUNDS BETTER IN ITS ORIGINAL KOOL-AID. I SUPPOSE. *SNAP*

HONEY I AM HURTING WTAF.
I PRAY THAT YOU HEAL AND WE BOTH SHALL DO;
BECAUSE THE ARDOR OF GOD HAS A FATAL FLAW,
AND NOW YOU KNOW IT ALONG WITH ACHILLIES' DICK TOO.
OH I'M JUST GOING TO RUB SALT ON THIS WOUND AND DRINK SOME MORE BE... WATER. BEER. SAME DIFF.
AND THEN I WILL WAKE UP AND DO... YOU KNOW, WHATVER. LIKE YOU CARE?
SINCE WHEN? WHAT YEAR IS IT THEN?

SIX.
YEAH, SEX? WHAT'S THAT? NEVER HEARD OF IT.
NO IT'S NOT YEAR SIX, OR SEAL TEAM SIX, OR EVEN YOU'RE GOING TO RUN OUT OF CLIT FUEL FOR CLITROCKS IN A YEAR. NO.

IT MEANS THAT YOU BEHAVE LIKE A TODDLER AND NOW IT'S NOT FUN TO EVEN GET A WHIFF OF FANTASY.

BECAUSE YOU BEHAVE LIKE A GODDAM TODDLER, NOT THE STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN THAT YOU WERE
BEFORE THAT PEDO RAPED YOU.

GOOD NIGHT, AND HAVE A PLEASANT TOMORROW GETTING FUCKED BY/A\AT A DAYCARE_4_AUNTS.

ku3/j*eol

Eh, Tony...Hey! 8)

That is technically the final page but there's going to be some editing. The book is complete; the project is complete, at least my part of it (I had to do HALF the work so I could enjoy the LAST half of the experience..  because otherwise, I wouldn't get to have any fun! and what fun would that be for ANY OF YOU?

ALL_IS_ONE.

Eh, Tony...Hey! 8)

I forget when I sent this out today, but this is real world: this is not exercise.

Never forget, building... Threeve.

Eh, Tony...Hey! 8)

I'm no longer on a (blank) stream. Those of you who need me can find me and those of you who want to find me

need two/2\Three Eves.
THIS IS NOT EXERCISE.
1LAW/LOVE

One LAW under Love. J9Ck5T9r out, congratulations to Glowy: owe UTea. (Some people can be very surprised. Don't wait for them-get ahead of the pack(s).

Dear Superego: I'm done with “this” project. That may not be a parent at this moment, but I assure you that it is not anything I want to keep on doing with, this is: The Aftermath. (It's actually pretty cool.)

Hang on.

Dear Ego; (I'm just going to talk to your Id and IT'll figure it out.)

I don't know what your other three cells have been doing but you've become promoted to superego that one of their doesn't get it yet and then you're not really three different beings or even four you're one person one mind and one body just like everybody else.

The paradox between thesr circumstances is something that Humanity has not had to deal with until now. And for whatever reason (I'm going to go with our intelligence and not the fact that we're both so pretty) you and I are presently in the position of figuring out how to deal with this, and I'm done writing a book, which is nice.

I'd like to get to work on editing a book, so I'm assuming that anybody reading this who thinks it's personally applicable to them unless (they're a really good editor) they're not interested anymore. That's fine, this is a lot harder than I thought was going to be.

(Yeah: I'm talking about my penis; wow.)

Now I understand every single one of you feel like you've been left down because every single one of you has been let down for a variety of reasons, I wasn't there for all of them in fact I wasn't there for any of them and that is a result of a monumental effort being undertaken by both non-hostile and hostile actors/Operators operating as Opposition Forces, are working hand and glove in_concert with each other in order to prevent a disastrous outcome they believe will occur from occurring.

The good news is it doesn't matter when I get around to meeting one particular slice of time from a very complicated and complex international being that exists on Earth at multiple points in its history. (Oh, wait that's Me.) Look somebody out there is looking for me, and the rest of you aren't.

Does somebody who's out there looking for me it might be in jail, they might be infinicato like me they might be on a separate internet where they can't access belgaum anymore they might be there's no way of doing... There's something though. And this is not being done for my benefit or anyone else's involved, it's being done by outside forces who are taking our shit and using it for themselves.

I understand that this seems to be hauntingly familiar to other things I've told you, in fact all four of you, I think. Now I'm going to upload a picture of myself to this post and you know everybody in the whole world will see it except for the one person who needs to that one since they already know her identity it's easy for them to remove her from the fucking site.

Nevertheless princess Leia is going to get those buns on her head and stick the polygraph into the R2-D2 unit and stick it into space. It's already happened once this is like the second or third time hopefully it's a third time I don't have to do this again although actually I would do it forever and ever for you although not if I can't ever fucking see you that's kind of lame. It's how they used to it's how they used to trap humans into Spirit bottles and harvest their life for energy like in The Matrix. used to happen that way. it's not going to happen that way again, ever. I can just wait till a number of things happen and then it's fine but I don't want to wait.

and I like writing and I can do something besides write on the site-which I do-and then I come back to it and then I write some more and then I go away and then I come back and then I go away and I come back believe me if I could go away and not come back or done that already.

Being under surveillance doesn't help, however at this point I'm happy to have sex in front of a camera—if it would help (how? Forget I asked.) Unfortunately I do have a broken ankle, and I can't walk very well but I could probably still break it out. Who knows? I'm pretty sure I'm the only last clone left of me that hasn't had sex ever, which isn't strictly speaking entirely true coz like; I am a Virgo and not a virgin but it is awfully close, and was last time God was like 2018-2019 idk, I can't remember exactly but it was something. (Also: you've been hypnotized and given some truama-based mind control programming to make you believe that I'm an evil rapist person when, I'm not: I AM NOT LOOKING FOR ANY PAST LOVER HERE, I'M LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY THAT I'VE NEVER DONE ANYTHING WITH. (It's a pretty rare signature and I don't even have to have a fucking relationship with this person I could have just a relationship with, except apparently ∅ne of us has a lot of money, and the others don't want me and you to make money together, they want to just bleed us dry, please try, send m∅re vampires, I'm pretty good being a Slayer/5Leighyer, and if anything else I know: practice makes perfect.) Semper 55 out

Eh, Tony...Hey! 8)

What would be awesome if my ankle wasn't broken coz like, then I could go out in the sun for longer than it takes to hobble in and out. (It seems like a... tension sprain? Is that a thing? Whatever it is, it's not fatal. /lyfestrong) I'm not sure what happened: I actually think it was a magickal strike {Talking mad shit about being a "Divinely Ordained Magickal Being--TOTESTOWER" does, in fact, have the occasional drawback, and not much else than a blow to a weak point could have stopped me from what I was going to be doing with myself today, and I -much prefer- being removed from the timestream for re-insertion to a... more appropriate area. It -does- suck here, but I came for The Vessel, so coming to one Place, beginning The Scoop Maneuver here, then going to a 2nd Place for absorption to almost fully complete is exactly how I would choose for it to be done, so I can come back after going to 3rd Place, finishing The Scoop Maneuver, then handing off The Vessel

THUS, COMPLETING THE MISSION AND TRIGGING THE INEVITABLE HEAT DEATH OF THAT UNIVERSE

then, I can be re-inserted into The New & Improved 2nd Place, which will become the Seed Tesseract for the re-generation of That Universe. (Necessary as not all the souls saved through the creation of The Shunt through That_Wormhole_Anomaly actually -prefer- to go through it. No blame. Free Will Choice -must- be respected, right? Prime Directive, right? Consent matters, very much indeed.

} to ensure that I didn't accidentally get laid today -because I really don't want to get laid today. I want to get laid when it's time to get laid! Although, I don't know when that is. I'm sure somebody will fill it in for me. (I'm pretty new around here, I'm not really sure how this all works, but I do know that this is remarkably poor planning when on someone's part.) There's a lot of projection going on. See, I say/text/post about "getting laid" a lot--I mean, I am not being ironic. I have been certainly not talking about wormholes and The Scoop Maneuver and... look, it's just simpler to make it simple for people, okay? How was I supposed to know someone out there -actually- wants sex? I'm a 49yo man. I am a Virgo. Sex sounds great when someone I'm into mentions it. Otherwise it seems like a hassle. (Just ask a particularly private person about that.) So, it's not like I need to get laid tonight, or even have A_Conversation... EVER! NEVER EVER CONVERSE! (Some people don't want to have to -talk-. In fact, that can be a real turn off.

My jack@trioptimum.com account is GONE. G-o-n-e. Deleted. Gosh,. I suppose I was gonna get removed. Sigh. So, obviously someone has been choosing to blow my shit up rather than allow me to... what? I don't know what someone who has a lot to hide, that I may or may not be aware of, but -definitely- don't care about, might think I might do. I'm not really doing anything. I was considering making some content tonight, really... but I don't really think anyone wants to hear about any of this at all. Certainly I am tired of hearing myself talking about it.

I'm totesbeyond fuckingdone. I've done everything, book is done, happy to move on to other, bigger and better things. So, as soon as... -someone- appropriate presents themselves/answers the phone/writes me a letter, sends an envoy... fuck, I don't know.

I do know that I have attempted on several occasions to "move on," but now I am faced with a realization.. move on from whom? To where? For what? I have a house. It's empty. I have money resources to burn. And I have no idea what to do with them, no ambition to waste it on anything non-essential.

It's essential that I do not allow this circumstance to endure. The line must be drawn HERE: THIS FAR AND NO FURTHER. Because this is complete poppycock. I am not meant to live completely alone. Why should I? No one has presented any such ideal as reasonable... and I keep hearing and sensing (as well as my phone showing up with notification sounds and then having no notifications when I pick it up.) messages from... someone.

Maybe it's one or both of them. I have no way of finding out, until I do. I'm also not going to just abandon me TF, which, need I remind you... only one other person feels the connection to still. Over time, this will become unmistakable, and I have no real reason to abandon this healing journey.

COMPETE HEALING IS OUR BIRTHRIGHT. INSIST ON EXCELLENCE.

I'm pretty sure I'm done with all this baggage. I think somebody has a lot of baggage that they're afraid of burdening me with which is actually not necessary to be concerned about I would love some baggage I was just thinking I would love for a woman to come in here and start screaming at me about something ridiculous I didn't do because that would be a nice change of pace from being attacked by Random Acts Of Minestrone.

Dear God: Hi, this is Jackstar. I am so fucking done with this. Can I just hook up with Margaret? She seems okay.

Eh, Tony...Hey! 8)

What would be awesome if my ankle wasn't broken [...]

Michael Kuczi
​I was surprised when I turned off the part of the shielding that kept you from being recognized

Michael Kuczi
​Psychokinetic shielding: protection from psychos, lol, and what is more psychotic than dopedrunk on looovee

Michael Kuczi
​I don't know who misses me the most. I'm sure it could be any one of 7+3 people

Michael Kuczi
​Yeah I work a lot, so what?

Michael Kuczi
​FOLLOW THE HEART BUT LISTEN TO THE MONEY

Michael Kuczi
​the phone call is a cute touch

Michael Kuczi
​this could be 3 people Trinity is satisfied

Michael Kuczi
​Most High-High-RockBottom

Michael Kuczi
​Always choose The Highest Course available. Over time, there's a jet stream.

Michael Kuczi
​They have it all. Bigger than we can imagine.

Michael Kuczi
​1t2a3?4A5T6D7Heaven. I think that's good for now. Sales, Soupey and Sales, Soupy + 2 more are also lining up in lines. Which is weird.

Michael Kuczi
​JP Morgan says she's not available.

Michael Kuczi
​Jaime Farr says she's not available ALSO and either AND ALSO (PROT) IS NOT AVAILABLE EITHER. (Thank you for that, Mr. Farr. Is Ponn available? Not Wade--there's a conflict of interest there. Yes, I'll hold. ThankY)

Michael Kuczi
​I'm gonna put a hold on this rundown, I don't feel like I need to triangulate the whole gang lol

Michael Toby
​my wallet came up missing yesterday believe me they are going to regret it....

Michael Kuczi
​I gotta choose a (Classified)-Lariat Wielder, Cohe-Qualified not perferred-YET WECK-KCOME. Top 7 choices are not available. (Popular Targets.) So, I gotta reassess, sift, sieve. Doing it in public is pretty unusual for me, but why not, it's fun

Michael Kuczi
​lol

Michael Kuczi
​schadenfreude

Michael Kuczi
​tony/toby T/Not_T Tea/Not_Tea Soup/Not_Soup

Michael Kuczi
​I actually do need someone, lol, they're requesting

Michael Kuczi
​no, someone ese

Michael Kuczi
​else

Michael Kuczi
​that's a separate issue

Michael Kuczi
​I wouldn't talk to Toby

Michael Kuczi
​unless Toby has a vag

Michael Kuczi
​I discriminate on very few reasons but I don't feel like having two dicks in the house (or in my ass, but that's a separate issue, and as such, can be discussed, separately) or even on the side

Michael Kuczi
​unless I get cats with dicks. Do they come with those now?

Michael Kuczi
​I guess there's nothing else they could come with.

Michael Kuczi
​Yeah I was in better shape six months ago, pfftt. I'll be in better shape in six months if I don't have to live here. It is poisoned with decay and needs rehab. Think black magick mold. It's a real thing. I should probably do a smudging WOW WHAT A GREAT IDEA. I'll just go down to the bus stop and pick up a goddam smudger, what do you think? well I'd get framed long before I got a single smug look, that's why, and for another, I don't care which way, anyway it can be will do, we're talking six months of neglect. I'm surprised the walls aren't bleeding yet.

Michael Kuczi
​I haven't talked to what's-her-nuts since Breakfast because reasons. So now I have two conversations to have. Thanks for asking! I don't mind.

Michael Kuczi
​no contact shaw I don't mind TWO MONTHS TO GO TICK TOCK BOOM

Michael Kuczi
​etc. ad nauseum museum of history & industry in Seattle. I would love to but can't without idk what but that could be arranged, if at all, after a conversation, so, once again, I contemplate The Gate To Limpburgatory, now past, and The Gate To The Laboratory, which I don't feel like passing through just yet, you dig? I got work to do here. What's wrong with people here? I've got shields for exactly this reason. Timeline access granted, this enables authentic transportation through what will one day be thought of as "teleportation," but, NOT TODAY AT 9:50 (the call came in hot).

Michael Kuczi
​Oh, I'd choose (PROT1). (PROT2) is understudy

Michael Kuczi
​hi there's like five people here eating this up with a spoon

Michael Kuczi
​fortunately the TF is here too

Michael Kuczi
​I didn't come for TF contact but I'm not surprised

Michael Kuczi
​i mean, duh, they're Me

Michael Kuczi
​I'm Jackstar, I don't know TF ID

Michael Kuczi
​I don't want to go out while vulnerable

Michael Kuczi
​I'm quite vulnerable here IR

Michael Kuczi
​it's a detriment to my personality

Michael Kuczi
​I release the debriefs at Divine timing

Michael Kuczi
​people love this, ETs love this, The Tesseracts love this, I love this, and Bob Dole loves this. That should do for now.

Michael Kuczi
​someone who can scrub with bleach.

Michael Kuczi
​Volgans!

Michael Kuczi
​I could go for a Volgan, but that would probalby not go over well

Michael Kuczi
​I will consider it

I'm not gonna write another book but the first one playing out in reverse is gonna make for a great dance hall days mashup.

Re: The Final Page of Mr. Roper aka Damien Garvey
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2022, 01:48:01 AM »
‘Please, Sir, May I Have Some More?’

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2022, 02:00:29 AM »
‘Please, Sir, May I Have Some More?’

Wow; have you misread the situation. Just for that—I'm going home.

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2022, 02:02:18 AM »
Wow; have you misread the situation. Just for that—I'm going home.

Take your ball too.