Author Topic: The Final Page of,by,for,from,& to/2\too Mr. Roper. I love you Not_Jack. You wer  (Read 9861 times)

Re: The Final Page of Mr. Roper aka Damien Garvey
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2022, 02:20:56 AM »
Wow; have you misread the situation. Just for that—I'm going home.

Didn't I make a thread for this kind of thing? Hell's bells. At this point... what difference does it make? Probably a large one, but as long as no one named Christopher is getting sodomized with a broomstick... it'll probably be okay.

Not that I don't mind contributions, I'm just concerned for how your contributions in particular are going to look to future historians. Jackstar cares.

Take your ball too.

I actually do tend to carry that around with me quite a lot. Ever since that one time on that one stream where I did that one thing, I've been inordinately impressed with it. I still don't know what it is, nor do I understand exactly what happened that time... Well that's okay I've come to learn that I can wait quite a while, and the answers will come to me; oftentimes a lot faster than if I bother to simply ask. For example;

Sometimes when a question is asked without confidence, the answer to the question will change in the course of asking the question itself. A classic example is of a man seeking to be married, if he can't get the question out and ends up puking on her shoes while trying to ask her to be his betrothed, et cetera, well honestly if at that point she still says yes you know you got to keep her but I would say men aren't going to be enthusiastic about taking that chance. I think most men would come with their hair if they could. They might even comb it. I could be wrong on that one though, I don't know jack or spit about men's hair care tips.

I remember this one time, this fellow told me that he was going to ask his long time girlfriend to marry him, and I listened to him politely coz like, we were friend, I liked him (mostly) and I respected him (mostly harmlessly) and I had met her—The Love Target—a couple times before, so... he alleged that he was interested about what my opinion would be about his pitch. He was serious too, he had stuff written down, he took notes on his pitch, he had been practicing, he written down a lot of notes, like one of those spiral notebook things? This g*y was ready to go. (Kudos.)

So he gives me the pitch right, and I interrupt him halfway through, coz like, I do that, and I tell him exactly the truth: that his angle of attack isn't going to work. You can imagine how delighted he was to get my opinion at that point! but wait! there's more. I ask him to explain his angle, and why he thinks it's so much better than mine (it isn't), and he does, and then I interrupt him again halfway through— because that's what I do, I used to do it a lot more than I do now, imagine the time savings, and I tell him that's not going to work and I lay out the reasons why he's that's not going to work, and he's initially skeptical because of course I've only met this person twice and he's known her like 9 10 years, so he's thinking why would I know anything about it?

Well, because Jackstar cares. I didn't call myself that then. This is when I was Kooter. Yeah I spelled it with a K, too. I thought it would be stylish. And it is.

So anyway, then he tries to interrupt me while I'm halfway through explaining all my reasons why I'm correct and he's mistaken, and that doesn't work very well because... I just stop him from interrupting me and keep on going.

This is what Mercury and Aries will get you folks. Somebody has to be the first sign on the of the zodiac, and I just so happens to be Aries, and my mercury just happens to be in that, and, I guess I get automatic first initiative or something like a talk ninja. These schools are kind of complicated, I'm not going to lie.

Anyway, he goes off, not in a huff, per se, but not all that happy. I guess he was looking for some kind of a confidence boost? Yeah. From me. I found it hard to buy too. Still I did my best, and then he leaves, and some point, he goes and he tries to get her to marry him, and she says no, I was told that it took a couple hours, what a fun way to spend a Saturday, and then I hear about this later and he seems despondent, mostly I think because... coz like, I was right correct, and he was wrong mistaken. This kind of thing seems to matter a lot to some people.

Hell’s bells, maybe he wanted to marry me at that point. This happened more than 20 years ago so it's pretty hard to tell, but my hunch is he didn't like my insight at all, whether or not I was responsible for predictively programming him. Well, no hard feelings as they say, kind of miss the g*y. I do wonder what happened to him after he... oh, never mind all that.

So: what was that about a ball?

On Tue, Jul 5, 2022, 5:47 AM Æ <3z5gkyxa7tjk-msgsafe@unicorntoday.com> wrote:
If there is no destination charted out, why not make the maiden voyage to the moon? I'm sure the ship
I do not have access to the starship. (No plans to make that a goal, either... I didn't come to Earth to figure out how to leave it, Escape from Planet X (10) is the priority of low-vibing Others. Poor bastards.) It might make sense that I would, you know: Jackstar, Starship; seems like they'd/wed go together automagickally like peanut butter and chocolate, right? WRONG. (Even Jefferson Airplane didn't put their name in front of “Starship”, it's probably bad luck to name any ship after any girl, even if they do have a penis... sometimes.) Besides, what would I need a ship capable to get beyond the heliopause with? (Please don't ever ask me about Star Trek 5.) All the fun in all of the Cosmos—All Of Creation IS WON—One is focused right now here on Earth, at this time, coz like, this is the biggest fucking deal that's ever happened, it is the fucking coolest thing to be in the middle of (repeated rapes on my personage notwithstanding, and I will admit The View kind of sucks, but those broads are getting better everyday), it's really all that's ever happened to anybody (This *is still* a Fallen world), and... it's Me. MY Happening. (I'm hoping we'll all organically start calling it “The Mappening.” I just like the sound of it.) I am the Two (2)eYen(1) One, both The_Kingpinner and the cruxpin/pindoor\Door #2 With All, ET C’EST UNE (*polite_cheer*). Don't fret, nobody's missing anything due to my ka-cavalier personal choices that have dramatically affected'N'altered the entire fabric of SPACETIME and Tapestry Of Life; everybody gets the opportunity to have the experience I'm having (if they desire to) at the end of Afterlife, I just kind of jumped ahead so I can go back later to savor it, it's just kind of what I do as The Master of Practical Jokes That Awakened All Sleeper Cells (all at the same time! fuck you Tom Clancy!!), I don't even think I even need to get laid, it's just a biological necessity, and I'm happy to be fond of this body, finally & 4Tru. (It's also cool that I find perfectly serviceable and mostly clean items of clothing that are perfectly suitable for my perfect needs... while walking along public streets, as if they fell from Heaven. I may as well enjoy my flesh while I still have it, and I'm beginning to really see why adornments, accessorizing & shoes are so important: THIS FUCKING PLANET. So ghetto.)

will be in working order by the time we get everything ready and properly prepped for the journey.
Oh God, oh lordy lordy lordy—you make it all sound so simple, Lawlz (Div.). You're really selling it here, you know? Wow, what *is* that like? I bet it's awesome for you. (Ed: No comment.)

True, the ship will have its own needs and adjustments that will need to made, but it's worth it.
Well, that'll probably depend on what kind of relationship you form/have formed with whatever relatives you have/had in spÅce—as well as how well my mission from/4 God ends up finishing out, currently I have The Vessel and whole bunches of gross greps of people have misunderstood what I said about that and they think “The Vessel” is a_starship. It is not. (It's a goddam Coke bottle. Exactly like I said, last week.) “The prize” at the end of “the game” was/¿Is‽ a starship, for those who chose to claim it, but that may not be the case moving forward, because I don't think anybody planned on anything that happened in regards to The Great Work being completed for the first time in basically forever, because the choices I made last summer utterly changed the fabric of reality for everybody who thought that... that kind of thing just couldn't happen. Well, fuck them, when I got the brass ring, I used it to make more brass rings FOR ALL FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL, I don't care what that did for The Company’s bottom line, fuck it; I'm an aquilitarian. Egalitarian? Fuck, whatever, I'm a Magick Eagle. I fucked a phoenix. Not even just once, lots of times. (Mermaid, whatever. Surprisingly, SpAce is not the final frontier, drama with one’s in-laws, actually is. Most Arch- and/or dark- Angels are a bunch of twitchy little girlie-serv-Sher-aunts (it used to be, they were -all- unix, but that's pretty rare these days); imagine High School where nobody ever dies and nobody ever graduates and nobody ever, ever--note that I am using the word "ever" here... TWICE) gives up. It's fucking excruciating if you ask me but—whatever, I'm so young at this phase of my growth, most people don't ever get to this point in their human life at all after dozens of incarnations and here I am seven times seven out of the gate, tromblin–lumpin’ around like I'm Paul Bunyan and the ox put together. So I realy have nothing to complain about. I am not sad. I am not miserable. I am not devastated. I am not unfazed, mind you, but I am not cryin' into my plate of biscuits in grief that pretty much -No Thing- has developed as I had imagined it would. *a-bloo-bloo-bloo-boo-hoo-hoo-boo-blu-blu-hoo* So, so sad. So, so eyeroll.
And I'm -supposed to be- BLUE not red and green. I'M SURE YOU KNOW ALL) ABOUT RED AND WHITE, WELL... Oops sorry caps anyway red and green and purple and yellow and gold and on fire (y/n?) in the sky (it *is* an attractive idea) is not typically a color that people expect to find emanating/Eminem-Mating from HUE-man auras but I found myself becoming a dragon (Sweet. Mom *is* proud, and when that phoenix stops blowing smoke up her ass and sitting around with her tail feathers on fire, I'm sure the Mayer Of Phoenix will be admitting to being impressed too), so I chose to be chromatic. Seemed like a good pic(t/-\k), and I was fucking right, let me tell you: if you ever get to be a dragon... Go For The Chrome, a.k.a., “The Gusto.” (No, I don't have wings. I think Red Bull is swill. Damn, look at me... I don't do blue, I don't do red... but I do purple like a bad Royal motherjack fuckingass.) Black and blue and purple prose read by all: "It's Over!") It is my hope that people will learn of what I have done after what was done to me, and think more than just twice, think several fucking times about taunting me over dudes with names that start with G or J or an obvious oncoming Trigger. (Thanks, R. Rogers, I bet your horse never called you A Mister either.)
Consequently, mostly due to the ludicrous number of public statements that I've made on this and other extremely inscrutable issues, most people think that screwing me over is a way to get something out of Life that has been denied to them for a very long time. These people are what we in the business call either, “udderly mistaken,” or “totes‘n’dorb’s,” the letter being my personal favorite, even though it's not very diplomatic. Yet. I will fucking force it through, it's perfy. (Nothing else has the same nuance, nor the gravitas: and it makes my inner child giggle for hours every time I get a chance to use it organically. Being designed to experience the happiness of sexual release from time to time and not doing anything remotely serviceable in its stead, things to make me giggle are in extremely short supply these days, and thus, are meant to be cherished.) AND SO SHALL IT BE MADE TO BE.

Are there any other members yet?
Members of what? Team What? That does sound like a good name for a team but I'm not really familiar with societal interactivity these days other than the occasional Arch-Media clandestinely-couched interview request, like this one. (I do like to share knowledge, and if it is actually desired by one (1), such as your selves and Self, which is also One, so much the better.) So I don't know what is meant here by "members." (Mine's mostly okay--apparently it gets a lot of workout in Astral, since I wake up with goddam timber every morning for no immediately discernible reason other than perhaps a use in semaphore.) In any event, I don't have any hidden alliances or secret strategies shared with any secret partners, which is kinda good, since all this furor over lil' ol' me is still a big culture shock for me to come to terms with, and kinda bad, as I am, put in the most delicate way possible, wildly outnumbered. (So, just like public school.) Long story short: I'm a One Man Banned (Shadow).  Even Jesus hardly ever stops by for a lengthy chat anymore, mostly since I started palling around with Zeus more--Jesus has remarkably soft feelings, a soft heart, and if He had any more compassion, He'd probably be busy working on making Himself ruled by that extra bit too along with rest of His Big Dumbo Hart with It's Creamy Center of Goo-E Compassion. Just to get that last bit of "oomph" to push Him right over the edge. Maybe He wants more followers? Wait, what am I saying? Of course Jesus wants more followers.  He must be lonely after those three (3) days hanging up on a telephone poll, it must have been torture PLUS not being able to make any phone calls. At all. Now, that's suffering.
 I thought of a couple of people but I am starting to doubt their calibur.
There's not really a whole lot of benefit to being on Team Advantage; other than that it wins in the end, which is technically speaking no “advantage” at all, considering that Everybody wins at The End... but we do have a *legit* chromatic dragon now for a mascot and It/He/ME can play the bagpipes, so that's pretty cool, don't get me wrong, I'm happy about it. (Don't ask for rides, please, I'm not that kind of dragon.) Look? See? Don't I write like I am happy? Grumble grumble grumble.

Anyways, thanks for the update. 
I would love to see your team roster, I really would, but there's really no Need To Know—which is a concept that I've heard bandied about from time to time in various circles over the course of my life but I never really appreciated it--what a gift it can be, for ignorance truly can be bliss--until oh probably the last 3 weeks. (High level diplomacy is just that—pretty fucking Most High high. Have you ever inhaled the flames of smoke that comes from the Proper incineration of frankincense and myrrh? I highly doubt it, I really do, and I'm not even all that high, I'm just using everything that I got to the maximum capacity. 10% of my brain, ¿buddē, no, no no, no no no: fucking think again. Then go do some flexing. Godspeed. 

And know that anything we talk about stays between us; I mean from my end anyways.
Godwins’ Law applies here, Puny Hariling. You are awfully cute though with that one undescended testicle ;)

God Speed,
You know when you capitalize it that way, it's really not as funny. I'm just sayin’, less: there's nothing exceptional at what I'm doing other than having had read the instructions I've chosen to wait until The Calling was appropriately timed. Apparently patience is a virtue on this planet? That's cute.

The Skeleton Crew
You'll get your flesh pack when you get back to post. processing... Not_Ziggy says it's 5 days for you all instead of the usual three, because... Well fuck it, if y'all are God damned undead skeletons (you might well look so) and if you can't talk to Jesus, then... you're just shit out of luck, right? (Everything is fine, go cry into your MyPillow, it'll make you feel better.) See this is why it's important to do your Shadow Work/get His phone# before you die, or if not “important,” is certainly “very helpful,” and lucky me— I didn't spend my formative years taking drugs and having sex all the goddam time, which honestly I probably think would have been an improvement in the long run (and would certainly save Me some time this month) but apparently being a Chromatic Dragon is going to pay off hand somely in the long run. Certainly, having a browser named after me is a big help to my ego. 
This is about m daily limit for self-incrimination, so I'll lay off here. Look, it's like this: I like to write. If someone wants to make something of it, one has to ask... well, what took all of all y'all so long? I'm quite curious, indeedly didly eye am and did to doodie die Glockenspiel and I bet I could make The Moon ring like a bell too... if only I had a fool_crumb/fulcrum and a place to stand.
I can probably figure out where to get a lever.

Signed,
Re: Al! A titty! Could this be Teatler? (Was: some other dumb .sig. It  doesn't need to be gud, it just needs to be new, and these days there is nothing more new about me than my signature.

p.s. FUCK THE DEA. GET A REAL JOB, LOSER(S).

p.p.s.: Resolving the ignorance of others is not my duty. It's not even my responsibility. It's just something I enjoy doing, the way you (not M.or T. or I. or A. or... what's that spell? I don't know, because I'm just going to post this to The Web along with its intended receipient. You wanna know... why?

p.p.p.s.: BEACUSE, FUCK YOU, THAT'S WHY.

On Tue, Jul 5, 2022, 5:36 AM KUCZI <kuczi@unicorntoday.com> wrote:
Welcome aboard, Camper/Sailor. I forget who Swabbie is right now

The formatting is kinda fucked up, but since I'm -supposedly- breaking some unwritten rule/committing some kind of cardinal sin\IDGAF, FU, see that Chalice over there? Believe it, I AM THE MOST HIGH HOLDER of that particular grail. It ain't holy, but it is My Cup, and suffices in place of My MyPillow. More importantly I figured that this would be a nice taste for some of you (admit it: you miss the days when I would sometimes 5 Minutes two or three times a day, right? Yeah, me too. I miss it too. You know what else I miss? NO, YOU DON'T, because something I miss an awful lot of, is fuckin' phone calls.

Whatever has been done to my communications has some interesting wrinkles. For example, whenever someone tries to use my "old" phone number, there's obviously a whitelist/blacklist thing going on: someone or someones who try to text/call me, DO NOT ring through to me, oh know: no, no no, no no no... THOSE_People are NOT talking to Jackstar. oh no.

Someone -else- is fielding my calls. Now, I don't know who, in either case: who the fuck would bother paying attention to my ins and outs? Fuckin' nobody ever bothers to talk to me about anything important... so if someone is sending me messages of Such Tremendous Importance that somoene has bothered to go to the trouble of telling someone something to inspire them to message Me, and to then -intercept- those calls, so as in order to Develop Yet Another False Narrative, well, it's pretty obvious to me what is happening.

I'll let you guess how many pages of "true evidence" would have to be generated in order for anyone to have a clear understanding of what is going on at this point anyway, but when one considers the truly massive scale of false wall/paper hanging\actual lynch mob pre-participants park in front of my house -on the daily- to share snacks'N'stories about how great it will be for them when I am gone... sure, it sounds like I am wildly exaggerating things, right?

Actually: I'm totesundersellling it. *sigh* So anyway, I wrote someone a letter, you all here can read it if you want, I don't really give a shit by now, honestly... I just required a public place to put my Court Prep Notes in, and as I have absolutely no confidentiality concerns--imagine my freedoms you hate, and imagine that I am free of those too, coz like: I AM--I saw and see no problem at all with posting this here before even clicking "Send" in my G-Male account... the one (1) of what was formerly three (3) such accounts I used to have.

Do any of you even care that I still have one left, and it's currently being set up to be hung out to dry by gangstalking violence and harassment with associated megalomaniacal presentation? NO YOU DON'T.

BECAUSE FUCK ME, THAT'S WHY. (Some things get taken literal, and other things do not, and only The Hive Mind knows for sure, and it will tell you what it knows sometime next week.) Got the salt code, got the sickly-sweet aphorisms... okay, well you had Beast. Well, now you've got two (2)! Two Beasts (Beastsquare: ZERO BREASTS, NOT A MILK-FRIENDLY ZONE), I don't know what you're gonna do now as a result. How long until blaming me for absolutely everything? Well, when you get to the part where you're willing to actually Name The Beast ("Lickbeast" has shown promise in early focus group testing), well, what can I say? Let me know.

p.p.p.p.s.: write me an email! then post it in public! I mean, I won't get that intel either--Casper is on my ass like he's expecting to find Al Capone's Second Vault--but it *will* be good practice and -I do- hope to get to read it.

‘Please, Sir, May I Have Some More?’

*click*

Bump. I still have no access to the starship but I'm not here for that so...  hey fuck you I'm just coming here for a bump I'm not going to tell you about The fucking Vessel it's not your goddamn business that's why *click*

(I think I just hung up on Art but might have been Ramona can't tell, yeah no really I... can't... tell.

No it's not a rule I just can't fucking tell the difference between Art and Ramona sometimes and is that weird? A little bit but it's not at all unusual compared to other shit I'm dealing with today

Re: The Final Page, BITCH
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2022, 02:48:36 AM »
other shit I'm dealing with today

I got a text from brig's tulpa's flower pot with geraniums. (Podcast seems to be landing well.) Also, my publicist is dead and won't let me resurrect her/him. (Zeroth world problems.) I don't give a shit what happens tomorrow. The next day isn't looking very relevant either.

gonna go cry myself to sleep now, so lonely

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2022, 03:01:39 AM »
I got a text from brig's tulpa's flower pot with geraniums. (Podcast seems to be landing well.) Also, my publicist is dead and won't let me resurrect her/him. (Zeroth world problems.) I don't give a shit what happens tomorrow. The next day isn't looking very relevant either.

gonna go cry myself to sleep now, so lonely

Here, take this with you to bed. It will make you feel better.

💕

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2022, 03:31:04 AM »
Here, take this with you to bed.

If you push me just one more fraction of an inch farther I will find out if this dope will kill me or not when IV. It probably won't, and it's not meth, and you and your cigars are about to have themselves a meeting of the mindspores in any case regardless so now you're actually blocked, you absolute retard

p.s.: beta simp can't even figure out how to keep her dead, loser--why don't you try decapitating her and seeing if she'll come back from that? oh, probably because you can't keep it up that long without a fluffer. simp.

Re: The Final Page, PEACE
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2022, 10:48:55 AM »
If you push me just one more fraction of an inch farther I will find out if this dope will kill me or not when IV. It probably won't, and it's not meth

It will make you feel better.

No, slamming meth will NOT make me feel better, lol. Dude! You don't know -shit- about Sourcery, and not only that, you don't appear to know Jack about Sorcery, either. Let me guess, you think it's just bullshit? No wonder they keep you alive and employed.

Because let's face it, someone as pretty as you and as vulnerable to magicks as you are/were when I met you, there's gotta be some reason you still have your soul, right? (EDITOR: HE DOES NOT.) Yeah, sure, it's safe at Grimgott's. Wink. winK.

Okay, now, numberone: I want Emergency No Contact order lifted (or modified for me) by 11am in the morning or I'm gonna masturbate in front of someone unwitting. You get me? Good.

Now I'm going to let you get yourself. Stand by for translip, please. This is exciting, isn't it? IN 3... 2... 1

Fuck my books and read my dick's mind, I don't care, you still are going to get the same answer: I am immune to what you're crying about, and I don't know what it is, but... I'm not supposed to be awake.

Yeah, well, you arent either. If you can share gum: one may share life. *gestures at nearest toilet* lol well i figured out what they did?

I'M LISTENING.  (This is taking longer than expected.) I WOULD SIMPLY PREFER TO FUCK A. HITLER WITH MICKEY MOUSE WATCHING AFTER MARRYING MINNIE'S HUSBAND. WHAT? YES, OF COURSE I KNOW THIS IS CODE. SHUT UP, PUNYLING.

FOR THE CAUSE. IT IS THAT IMPORTANCE. IMPORTANT. (FRICK! FUCK ME FRICK!!!!) OH, GOD, I ITS HOPELESS.

TIME TO EXPLORE THE MILKWAY. WITCH WATER BOARD, TEETER +((())). FUCK IT, WALK IT OFF THE PLANK, I DON'T CARE AT ALL, YOU LEFT BEHIND A WORLD THAT YOU WOULD NO LONGER RECOGNIZE NOW.

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE REAL WORLD ANYMORE, JASON MICHAEL SOUPER SALAD ANDERSANDWICH COPPERBARTER BOURGOISE TIMMEE.

Don't think i know everything. I i know everything except what it is important. I didn't take things out of the car, i closed the umbrella, and I didn't find a loophole to get grandfathered in... I instead got legit grandfathered in. And... no one can take that away from Me.

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2022, 04:46:17 PM »
If you push me just one more fraction of an inch farther I will find out if this dope will kill me or not when IV. It probably won't, and it's not meth, and you and your cigars are about to have themselves a meeting of the mindspores in any case regardless so now you're actually blocked, you absolute retard

p.s.: beta simp can't even figure out how to keep her dead, loser--why don't you try decapitating her and seeing if she'll come back from that? oh, probably because you can't keep it up that long without a fluffer. simp.

I was just trying to help soothe your pain.

I sometimes listen to The Auryn song when I'm in pain, and it offers a great deal of relief.🐬

Maybe you'd be better off taking your head out of your Sorcerer's ass and sticking it in the oven on broil, you fucking NIGGER piece of 💩!

Love, IR 💫✨

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2022, 07:56:52 AM »
I was just trying to help soothe your pain.

You should -just- try to eat corn on the cob without any fucking teeth, you ignorant bitch of a likely highly intelligent nigger, because you are one stupid no-talent motherfucker, and the only way you got anywhere against me is that you run with a corrupt gang that lets you play your little faggot games, and, I took pity on you because I was shot through the head with one of them psychic bullets.

p.s.: You want to know what love is? And you wanted Space to show you? hhahaaha, how'd that work out? Well, here comes round two: PAIN.

p.p.s.: You fucked with the wrong man. And you work for who? And you live where? And you think you have licence to yell at me the way that you have.... why?

That's very interesting, Matt "Smith," and yeah, I knew this day would come, and yes, I fully expect the hammer to come down on your big-toothed fuckhead smile. Do it for the camera, Champ. I took your shit because I never wanted to see you again, and I knew when you figured that out, it would be a long fucking time, because in addition to being a molesting and exploitative douchebag, you were and are really, really full of yourself and also quite dumb.

So there. Little punk bitch. So, you wanna come at my house, bro? Come get some, and take my garbage away, you cheap dimestore thug and part-time whore, and you can take the other Matt, the other other Matt, Soupy, and the rest of your corrupted gang of numbskulls along with you. (I bet this is J. Rhodes' wish fulfillment. Well, good. He sure seemed pissed off. Karma's a bitch, you know?)

There's some other names I could drop, but let me tell you, this is not the place, and you are not the kingpin, you're just the weakest link, and that is why you know exactly what I am talking about, and why you know not to fucking bother me anymore. You couldn't bust me because I wasn't breaking any law, and you kept failing to set me up because I am smarter than all of you put together.

And now the whole goddam world knows it. Any more questions, Satan Boy? Kiss my ring before taking your filthy reprobate thugs off my planet and GO the fuck AWAY.

Leave my friends alone. You're not welcome here anymore. Ramona says so.

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2022, 08:26:35 AM »
Maybe you'd be better off taking your head out of your Sorcerer's ass and sticking it in the oven on broil, you fucking NIGGER piece of 💩!

You should tell everyone sometime what you hate me so much for, Dickstar. Is it because you think I don't deserve what I worked hard to get, or, what?

Is it because I figured everyone out and now you can't hide?

Which is it? You should confess. it's good for your soul.

That's an awful lot of ten dollar whores. No wonder those spirochaetes are having such a gladsome time partying away in what's left of your brain.

What's most funny is that this person is upset at me for something I didn't even do, and if I were a real man, she thinks, I would have never let it get this far, and she's right, I wasn't a real man--I couldn't breathe oxygen.

Meanwhile, I'm just simply operating on a different timetable than she is accustomed to, which is typical of most spoiled rotten airhead bimbos that are children of alcoholics and never bother to take the time to resolve their own issues: they just foist them off on other people.

Any Questions? Because I can leave this right here. And with one little bit more gem of wisdom: You got some nerve acting like I'm the one who needed to step up and do something. You wanna read the fucking letter I got from someone about Kikel Mucci?

Of course you don't. Wait right there, you loudmouth, boorish, soulless and manipulative twat idolator. Hey! Guess what! You were supposed to fucking tell me when it became obvious what was going on. I guess, maybe, you're all that fucking dumb? Or, you know, you figured that I had to -earn- the right to my own destiny? Why, because you licked it first?

You are one fucking pain in the ass piece of work, you know that? And so, that is why I finished The Great Work first: so you would know that you're even better than that, your highnessness!!! Now, go smoke some weed mixed with patchouli.

I hear bitches with herpes love that shit. (It's amazing the stories I over here at the water cooler outside the jury box in Divine Court (where I work). And if I ever hear another word about you and your fucking ilk running your fat fucking mouths of about me--thus, blowing my goddam cover instead of telling a happy story about me for once in your miserable thuggy piggy lives--I'll tell certain people -every- thing. Now, is that extorition? Is that a murder threat? What the fuck happened with that? What makes you think that was okay to let slide?

Oh, it's just Kuczi. He's worthless. Sure. Not worth the trouble, obviously. Grumble grumble grumble.

Jeremy <lightstar@prodigy.net>
Thu, Jun 11, 2020, 10:44 AM
to me

After this last email, I'll pass on re-connecting.  You need a lot of therapeutic help.

Real estate sales is all about MARKETING.

Good bye and good luck.

J

I guess I don't need that therapeutic help anymore, and in case you were wondering, yes, long, complicated revenge plans that unfold over dozens of years -are- an Algonquin & Hungarian speciality. Now sit your ass down and eat your Scott Tennorman goulash, would you kindly?

Because none of this had to be this way... I'm just very clever, stubborn, AND VERY THOROUGH.

looking forward to the reunion. How long until you're all done being a laughing stock, btw? Because you all brought this on yourselves, and you fucking well know it. And yet, you're going after my house and going to what lengths and wahaaaaa??

Alpha Draconan technology: not even once. p.s.: I'll smoke whatever I want whenever I want, thank you very much, and I sincerely do not prefer needles. And do you know why?

Because you know who the fucking needle junkies around here are. And wouldn't it be nice if you could just blame everything on me? Well, you can't, because you did the Holocaust to yourselves too, now stop obsessing on me, Mornons.

You're hurting my friends' tulpas feelings, and the real ones will be back in two days. Roughly. Now get your apologies ready because they are going to be SURPRISED. Since they, you know, fucked me off and abandoned me, not to your tender cares, but because they knew I could handle a bunkload of ijt cunts like you, and, if i couldn't, I deserved what I get.

(They won't wanna live here. The place is a mess. Then again, since you lost all the other houses you swindled, you gang of Gypsy cuntheads, they might not have a choice. hah haa HA HA. p.s.: stop raping people.)

This is the type of eloquent enthusiasm I expect from your best man speech.

Keep up with the vigorous rough drafts, J*.

I'm expecting nothing short of STARS.✨ 💫

Love, IR

I'm expecting

You won't make it past your water breaking. You couldn't handle the splish-sploosh. You'll cramp and slip when lightning crashes.

Love, IR

L’Whore.

You won't make it past your water breaking. You couldn't handle the splish-sploosh. You'll cramp and slip when lightning crashes.

L’Whore.

I hear ya. 🥷