Author Topic: Exposing Jackstar  (Read 22513 times)

Exposing Jackstar
« on: November 28, 2022, 01:15:41 PM »
to: Azraa Morphine <azzerae@gmail.com>
date: Nov 26, 2022, 7:46 AM

by the way you treated me like shit, that's why I'm gone, and your implications I don't deserve what I have are very misplaced.

I don't give a shit what you think anybody deserves, least of all me. you had 10 years to tell me some obvious fucking truth, and you didn't breathe the fucking word. you don't even deserve this message, but those who will come after me deserve to know the truth—if I had known what you loathsome swindlers actually did with your time I never would have given you the time of day and you never would have known me, EVER. thieves and reprobates scum like yourself are the lowest rung on the ladder of society you are parasites; you contribute nothing; and I don't know how you were convinced that I'd be a good person to steal from or that you weren't really stealing your liberating or that I didn't deserve anything, but you didn't do your due diligence.

I deserve your entire world, douchebag, and you can fucking keep it.

go fuck yourself with a rusty truncheon and get hit by a train for all I give a shit, goodbye.

listening to you lie about me is the most disgusting thing I've ever heard in my life and I hope you and Allison rape each other to death and get syphilis on the way. that you would betray and reward a friendship such as ours with your behavior is BEYOND pathetic... and frankly I don't think you even are the same person anymore, the software is pretty good but you look obviously different, and too fucking bad if you don't like what I posted. AND TOO FUCKING BAD YOU "CAN'T" SHARE KNOWLEDGE OF HOW THE SOFTWARE WORKS WITH ME AND HELP ME LEARN HOW TO USE MYSELF, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK I FUCKING POINT IT OUT TO YOU AND YOU ACTED LIKE I SHOULDN'T TALK ABOUT IT LIKE THERE WAS SOMETHING FOR ME TO FUCKING GAIN AND YOU TO LOSE FOR ME TO FUCKING USE THE SAME KIND OF GOD DAMN TRICK SOFTWARE THAT YOUR "GIRLFRIEND" USES, YEAH CUZ SHE'S THE DEFENDER OF THE FREE WORLD. FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER YOU'VE BEEN USING IT THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME YOU DIDN'T TELL ME SHIT ABOUT IT AND I HOPE YOU ROT IN FUCKING HELL. I DON'T CARE FOR PEOPLE WHO SHARE THE TECHNOLOGY WITH OTHER PEOPLE AND NOT WITH ME

maybe you shouldn't have lied to me and come to my house while I was in jail and laughed at me. Who's laughing Now?

here's a hint: me. also I doubt you know anything about my girlfriend, and if you do know this—she could probably kill you with one arm, and I pray to God, I hope she does. I'm sure you would find the experience slimming.

maybe you should go steal someone else's tipi, or wigwam, or one of Allison's houses in Texas. Frankly I don't give a shit what you do, that's your jurisdiction.

Ka44ir pig. you are a bully, you're a thief, you're an addict, and I told Allison this, so not surprised to come to find out you were such good friends but I didn't picture you to be so fucking stupid as to think that I was a good target for either of you.

do not ever lie to me, if you do you will find that our friendship will not only suffer: it will evaporate.

you have no power or claim over me. fuck off and take the rest of your stupid lieutenant cunts with you. get a real job, you cave-painting Neanderthal thug.

Re: Exposing Jackstar
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2022, 02:15:30 PM »
My Gawd 😅

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2022, 07:05:10 PM »

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2022, 08:37:46 PM »
Y'know what chaps my ass? You fuck with aspects of my life I hold dear. I grin and bear it. I swallow it, I take it for fucking months.

Then, one day, I decide to assert myself. Tell you how I feel. That I don't appreciate the way you show a complete lack of regard for my feelings.

I fail to see how this makes me the fucking bad guy, motherfucker. You call me a friend. You say we were never friends. Then you say whatever other outlandish shit that pops into your head. And I get called a liar.

The problem is I handled you with kid gloves for too long. Tell me, why is it that the guy who supposedly RAPED YOUR GIRLFRIEND gets to goof off on the phone with you, unchecked, while I get called the "lowest form of scum" on the planet?!

None of this makes me a liar, dude. It makes you a disingenuous, cowardly pushover in the presence of the man who wronged you. And a bully toward one of the only people that ever gave a shit about you in the BellGab universe.

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2022, 08:47:21 PM »
YOU CAN KEEP CALLING ME A LIAR, BUT ARE YOU AWARE WHAT YOU ARE KIDDING AROUND ON THE PHONE ABOUT, THE WAY SPACE MEOW MAID WAS VIOLATED IS SOUNDING LIKE MORE & MORE OF A LIE EVERY DAY?

WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF PERSON FINDS JOKING ABOUT HIS EX BEING BRAINWASHED & RAPED ON THE PHONE WITH HER RAPIST A GOOD OLD TIME?

WAS THE WHOLE THING ONE BIG, SICK PSYOP? YOU PEOPLE ARE VILE. SERIOUSLY.

I THOUGHT THIS SHIT WAS BAD, BUT NOT THIS BAD. THIS IS NEXT LEVEL FUCKED. GOD HELP YOU!

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2022, 08:51:01 PM »
I honestly thought you were just a kooky, eccentric, fun guy. Not an IRL asshole. Not even your neighbour wants anything to do with you!

SHANE: "Are you off your meds?"

BUSTED.

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2022, 08:53:34 PM »
You can't even control yourself in the context of a basic business transaction.

Even the guy who fixed your truck has been verbally abused by you!

You're, like, incapable of wiping your own ass.

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2022, 09:57:32 PM »
date: Nov 12, 2022, 00:55 AM
subject: No proofread full, no resemblance actual, no loss of fidelity... FAKE BURST

Hi hello

It's a full final study. You do more of this stuff but it seems kind of nonproductive, and the reason for that is the salad dressing word is utterly meaningless, in the face of false reality accusations when denials are greeted with rejections of the dials and the listeners demanded to accept completely false premise made up at a whole cloth that what was just said doesn't matter in denigrator.

It's the purpose to what you're doing is to shut down anything that's not yours and then flip it and bring it back with your sheen on it. It's well and good until the discretion was for me and it was foul.

I have more clout here than you'll ever know what to do with. Thanks. Everything happens for a reason, break my wife a little closet door into a little piece of a brick wall & just slam it.

The ivy is not the big a deal but I don't care for it on my teeth, I didn't care for the peer pressure. Goodbye.

I know it's like I'm doing it too much—I only have maybe eleven days left this time of life, and I truly don't have much length of time of experience being like this at all. A year and a half total,over 27 years? Something minor. Thus have no tolerance, why after 3 years of assuming Allison wasn't being completely ridiculous and she asked me for some compelling way, I assumed that she could be the entire time, as I am that pretty too waste an entire family of cops on watching me do nothing at all, basically, she asked for help with some kind of problem she had and I said well go go talk to a doctor and she's like then a month later she comes back and she has the same question I said oh well what the doctor say and then he was some b******* story and then I asked why she didn't go to or whatever and then she said it was complicated and I couldn't tell just how b******* it was I figured I would just run with it and see what would happen if I believed everything she said was true in some universe.

So it was weird a few days ago or no really today All of a sudden everybody acted like they were robots that turned and pivoted and in a slick of switch they were all cops the entire time, as if that could be true, I think they could have been more polite and less flagrantly incompetent, but that's not the point.

I'm not sure how the universe is put together but there's clearly a way of things lining up in one direction or another and I would certainly prefer to be in the universe where she was and you weren't and she'd certainly didn't like you and knew about your story which would fit those facts and then I wouldn't have to ever think of her in any way like I used to ever get and realize that I was very happy to have waited to get her out of the way before telling you how I've literally always felt if that was a case and then it would certainly explain why she wasn't talking to anything.

Why everyone just vanished and left me alone for a really long time, I mean that would sort of make sense except for the part where this kind of behavior is flagrantly illegal, whereas I was trying to obey the law, just like I am with you, and that I've realized that I've always loved you very much and if you were not lying to me, and you weren't cop, that would make sense too as you never seem very coppy... In any event that wouldn't change about you you were here now you're still just nicer than she ever was and then I don't really want to date a cop or live with a cop and marry one for the rest of my life unless there's nothing left but in any case I would still be much more interested in you even if you were and she wasn't largely because you're more real since you certainly lasted longer and then she didn't really act like she had her respect for you and then she didn't really respect me although she had various ways of looking throughout the time.

Basically what I mean to say is it if it's ridiculous aspect is what the narrative is going to be I'm not not so worried because I thought that could be a possibility and then I didn't actually do anything so they have to make up a whole bunch of fake stuff that would stick and that probably wouldn't work out either...

Essentially the storyboarded out version is like this, no matter what it's time for a celebration because if her family is like this then they've got to have some sort of reason for being so standoffish and hateful possibly because they think I'm a terrible awful hateful Hungarian person because I kind of sort of am except for the hate I'm not full of hate I'm full of absolute mad passionate love for actual authentic beautiful loving women you first yeah the first cuz if one before you she was probably a cop and she was on things and didn't even mention and shared and she tried to manipulate me and then she broke my heart etc etc and then with you it was totally different, you broke my heart's hurt her or I don't know exactly, however had you told me what was going on I would have been happy to have for sworn all illegal activities for as long as we were both happy with each other because I was into you immediately and I'm suddenly into you way more than ever now. Although into you maybe not right as Bill in the general I'm absorbed by your idea and then I would have been before but I was afraid you were being hurt by the insulting woman on the phone who said she wasn't whatever but anyway she had no right to be whatever she was doing and a healthy gentle fear and respect for the revolution here is reasonable I think but if she really was then I assume at some point the judge will recommend that I stop with the f*** I'm doing which would be easy to do since I haven't been doing it my whole life and I would be motivated to be more responsible so that I could not make you nervous, cuz I can tell it happens, I don't know what kind of response you have but I know there is one and I don't mean to be rude or implied but I don't mean to cause you any trouble at all especially since I'm careful I'm not a cop and it wouldn't matter either way For you would be a bit of a different risk entirely since I known you so long and nobody's going to put you and I on the slammer for doing anything like this because we don't belong there and had I known she was a cop I wouldn't have done anything and I don't think s*** that she was but let's say I got fooled that would make it even more politically likely that I'd be very happy to hang out with you forever just as a adjunct.

Now I know this is alarmingly long, part of that is cuz I'm showing off for court since I'm under surveillance I expect them to look at this and say oh well that explains this because it certainly does I mean if she would swap places and then she was trying to track down the secret plan and then she figured that you and I had a secret connection that she couldn't find she'd be right because the truth is I was just waiting for you to tell me that you actually had a real feelings for me cuz I couldn't tell who was a cop and who wasn't really technically aren't we all circles of pussies no or not?

There was no way I could let my feels go this far until now because whatever we were and are, it is mesmerizing, and everyone around her was blasted, and like I want to do a 24/7 365 lifestyle unless it's something really good with a person that you likes it as much as I do and ask for it without making me feel like I'm not good enough because I'm quite encouraged when I'm encouraged well so I don't remember anymore what it was like when it was good but would start It was a long It was like 5 years and then I didn't think of you often but I didn't think of you not at all and I didn't try to imagine what would you like to switch because I didn't think I needed to until you mentioned to me that you liked it when I maneuvered you and penetrated you and didn't quite maybe get all the consents you need in the modern day but I mean you had your own 70 mi so you clearly wanted something and if you wanted a prelude to a rape confection that would have been not quite the way to do it since I was kind of skeptical about the validity since most people don't necessarily like me right away and then you felt like you were had a magnet on you... And then you were reasonably responsive and you came by and then I've never had anything like it or since, I love that recent time, it was kind of life-altering.

In any event, I bet you have a struggle, all let it go, I'm having a struggle. I know the trap, but I do have some excellent escape plans, and I simply have no trouble with the idea of not sweating it ever again if need be, because I'm better than the outlawed maximum juice anyway; and there's plenty of other things besides that that is what I thought was before this year and I don't mind whatever kind of restrictions you have provided it works for you that we explore carnal space as much as feasible since I may you know go to prison I suppose in 2 weeks, I can understand your reluctance, to admit because I don't want that actually You're not supposed to admit anything, you don't have to I remember what you said, and then I thought like that with you this way and I wrote down a bunch of snarky stuff that wasn't meant to make you upset but probably did cuz I have that way of doing that, because I've been very frustrated ever since you acted like a rookie entrapment cadet or I don't know how, but I was of two minds because yeah I did really like that and then no I didn't actually rape I just seduced you really well and I guess that was an implication that It was something that would not pass by me easily,

And so the reality is now that I've recognized this I don't know if you've considered the possibility that I might be right, and you did ask for something and now it's not really on offer anyway because I don't know what your status is and then I don't think you need it necessarily You're certainly not going to use any needles with me because I don't like them and that be a waste and then this is getting way off topic and focus, I mean do you have anyone else that your lying about like are you another Allison or are you really is alone for years like you said and then... Whatever the reality is, I don't mean to pressure you at all, but I am pressured, I don't believe that the universe works in such a way that I feel drawn to a deadly trap every time about to die but if I am I would die happily with you given that you're the closest to a perfect friend I know of and you always were except for the part where you didn't want to open your mouth and scream my name while orgasming to be something you said out loud, in any event whatever that's going on with this thing the surveillance will notice that things are between us or what they are and then obviously I'd rather be with you than her if there's any lying about her actual character and even if there is some sort of problem with you I would rather deal with that problem than the ones that come with her given that I don't feel very respected at all and I don't feel cherished I don't feel loved I used to and then I still do with you but you'd see nervous cuz apparently you don't think that I have the ability to control myself.

Except I do.

I can teach you control but I can't teach you showing off, I do want to show off though because my belly is fixed and there's no one else at all like you and I don't know why I didn't wake up earlier except the price of something to do with you being afraid of me for reasons that I can understand easily and then Allison's a total b**** and then I don't care anymore what truth is, can I come to your house I don't even know what I want besides to talk to you about something important, which is to say not when you're going to do the thing you mentioned which I didn't really buy I don't even know if I have what you said for and like I said I'm not going to shoot you up cuz I don't care for that at all, it's not something I'm real fond over there a side effects and it can have a dramatic problem and then so can turning me off and running and hiding in a way that I haven't and will ever forget, I told her that the second person to see my belly flap scar would be a person I wouldn't necessarily have to jump on and have sex with that she still seems so reluctant with anybody seeing my stomach besides her like I could give a f*** at this point whatever she thought at any point, but why she spoke about that part of my body that way was nonsensical because I guess she could have been anything, but I've never looked harder at how my heart yearns to know yours,

And it's always like this, you must never get it, I always knew that I would fix myself, and it would be different. Now, it is. Everything was different, nothing bad, except being under watch, but I'm thinking I'm leaving.

It's a risk and you're killing me here. I don't have maximal resources. I don't mind that because this now is all there is. I didn't understand you were telling me to hurry and pursue you by not doing anything at all until this week to be fair I don't even know if that's an incorrect accurate interpretation and it's entirely plausible that you work together the whole time All that doesn't affect my order which was there before her and honestly it's either there or it's not maybe you and she pass it back and forth but in either case it's town fall time here I think it's only an hour away if we need halfway and if we just take the same exit I'll be able to actually look at you, or a video call but to get serious, hot and cold with me and you seems kind of puzzling, given that you drove for my house from there even though it wasn't the right time but you wanted to be there anyway and I was really frustrated because yeah when I really want things you were able to push me away and then when you needed it you were like oh okay but it was never that I didn't want you it was that my nose didn't work and you were a brat.

I like the idea of coming to your house and then finding a arm guard with a blood test kit, because you're like that but I don't really think so since this was your idea and I wouldn't have had to show off at all for you and not for her but she suggested it too After 3 years I figured that she must have had some good reason that wasn't just she was going to set me up because she brought up that's not anything but entrapment, and I suppose her word against mine but that's hardly the point she's a psycho with a problem and I'm someone with a curing love that I've held for you long before I ever knew her.

I really haven't pushed the issue largely cuz I didn't understand what I had done wrong with you, but if it's been a drug user and not known you were a cop well that's fine, given that I guess somebody kidnapped you and shot you up and hurt you real bad well I can help you with that too and I don't know why she screened at me and you did nothing and that was thought to send me your way, because it didn't get me there quickly.

Also you weren't nice to me when you're hurrying to get there and demanding to be with me You were insistent as if you're in charge maybe you were possessed by the soul of a cop well this is a non-productive way to think about it, because the reality is that you're either teasing me in about to realize that it doesn't work that way now or you don't mind the way it works with us, which I don't anymore I don't think that anything would be nicer than you or an entirely new person that you know I'm not going to hang out forever and I do you know probably have a chance to go to prison hun 12 days from now, I don't think it's actual prison and you probably could visit me and literally there's no way I would ever not want you again and that seems a reasonable thing since she left to go do whatever and thought I was going to just do whatever with you and I'm not doing whatever I'm doing something careful cuz I actually like you a lot and I know I love you and I know I really enjoyed every kind of attempt at being with you except for the ones where it was just seemingly hopeless because of the air and I guess probably had it You got it You had a memory of doing other stuff but that wasn't there and I didn't have air so it was kind of awkward I don't think I can't I don't have any possible way of resisting you right now, but don't want to alarm you or you don't make you relapse cough, we could do something else if you feel like you like that kind of thing, but I have been yearning for long enough that I'm kind of frightened that it was ever real which is a scary hallucination.

Because I know it was real, and then I guess if you don't say anything yes then just driving to your house and knocking out the door is like home rape, so just not, not Ray brave, not rape, Catalina you're totally silly Kathleen that's better I like that name well you know if you don't want to indicate anything and written and just show up there and if you promise it you won't have your dad shoot me or if you're not going to be mad at me or something for some long ago thing I did which I'm sure it was terrible I'm sure I did lots of things terrible, I know you did too with other people...

Where you like working a steak out? I may not have been doing this correctly, but I am down at all; and I'm clearing what the law is so I'm not scared You asked me you told me I said let's be friends and the reason why is because I didn't think we'd be good because my nose but I didn't know what it was I just thought I was not doing things right and I wasn't and you're crying I was cute I liked it when you're crying cuz it sounded like he really sad that I was going to say no you were pretending an acting but it didn't matter so much I didn't want you to cry because you're in pain I wanted you to cry cuz he wanted to do it again with me in a way that I wanted to believe and know is real.

That's why this feels pretty pretty accurate since you're not close but if you are reading this while I was writing it it should be working, and I would have sent this much sooner but considering I didn't know what the f*** was going on and I didn't want to dishonor anybody and it probably would have been bad if we have been both doing that on both places at the same time I would have held yucky I should have come back and like I don't know what the f*** and I didn't want that.

Whatever it is that you want right now plus what you always wanted when you couldn't have me when you decided to drive all that way anyway claiming that you wanted me well hopefully you were looking for the next f****** chem lab cuz I've never done that I'm such a boring person no particular stronger crime other than what you imagine that I did to you, which wasn't even against the law, I don't believe, and you would have to have said you didn't want to but it was 70 miles you drove when I look I want to and I don't know if my car will make it, but I'm not intoxicated or blasted, so I'm probably going to do it.

I won't supply you or sell to you or do negotiations or anything at all, because you're not in that position and then I don't know what you are but you don't need that with me at all yet since I don't know what it's like to anything with you for real That was forest and in a hurry and when I write these words down if it's not apparent to you that they're real, well, I'm sorry to say that I'm confused to proceed.

Do I got to wash out 90 days? Are you scary? Have you had a conical visit? Conjugal. This is ridiculous.

There wasn't this fear until you started acting like I was dangerous to you, which is neat because I know I'm not I don't know who you read into hurt you like that but I don't know why I would want to hurt you like that because I'm not mad at you at all, and if I was going to curse you I probably wouldn't get you riled up that would be like extra illegal and I don't want illegal I don't care for breaking the law and it's not necessary and there's plenty of other things that we could do besides complex amphetamines there's regular ones and they're not unlawful the same way and then I don't know what's your special circumstance but it's definitely a special occasion since this is email and these aren't not those messages that were meant to get somebody's attention because it was pretty obvious that we didn't have a thing going then and we don't have one going now right now either, but at one point you indicated you like to and now I'm available for that right f****** now.

Which is nice.

But if you're not interested for reality then I suppose whenever what's your nuts gets back in my life she'll look at my phone or right now and say oh well he sent this and she did nothing He's not really interested because if I'm writing into a blank wall I'm not really interested, and I don't think other people exist besides you right now.

I don't know how it works and I don't care but I'm not afraid of the way I was before and I didn't need drugs I needed oxygen I need to know you cared and now I do know because you're afraid I'm going to harm you in some way that I wouldn't have even then so, pretty please with sugar on top please understand that I don't have to be very work for rude and you know and I don't want to imply that I got a got a consist on you made a promise to me and do it now because you didn't but I've always felt this way about you except I didn't know how to express it and now I do make sure that you're home and relatively amenable and then come be as close as possible for you as long as I can, I like everything about you All the things that scared me for much less than anyone before are now like gone it's been a long time she might have been a cop the whole time and she might have hated you she might have been a corrupt cop and she might have been the one who sold the guy who kidnapped you she might be person you busted on your first I don't know but she's not here and you're not here and I don't need to see her anytime soon she's busy and there's a law and

I know you were hurt, and so were I, so that's why I don't want to hurt you again the way you were hurt before and hopefully you don't want to hurt me at all because you hurt me before, I don't know why or how probably some kind of enforcement tradition that doesn't quite apply cuz I'm not asking you to let me bring you a mouth cuz I don't have any to put in it and I wouldn't It's not time for us to do anything besides talking I don't know it, the point of which to not go too far but since you gave someone who is spying on us a massive coronary attack and a food fight for me with a knife by maybe replying once in awhile and then now she's gone and then it's the only time I've ever had in my life that is completely irreplaceable and now guilt-free so if you're saying that it's going to be easy for me to say in the future oh well this was just a mirage but I don't think it was You know if you feel that way you can let me know but then that would really explain a lot of things.

Really only one thing explains the way I feel about you: It's magical It's always been there I feel that you have a draw to me and I felt it far away and close up and then mine is what I feel now and it's not fake or dangerous or something you haven't seen before, it's just I know how to use it properly.

And since I'm writing to a judge as well as you or a prosecutor or I don't know how this works but somebody's going to pay attention to the fact that something's different and then you're this and then that and I haven't written like this to you before ever we haven't had real colonel knowledge of each other in years if we ever did in fact at all I can breathe through my nose I can go either way like I'll probably get there and you can have your own You could you could have your own and leave me with none I guess You could do anything you like and I would be negotiable unlike times when I said I would love to but can't right now and then you came anyway and I had to send you away not because I didn't want you because I can't bear the disobedience like now when I would like you to obey, then it would seem odd that you cannot or do not and this seems like a lot of our time, which is kind of nice though because I can actually engage it in back and forth rhythm. Detachment is key.

I don't even know what you've been doing or who you been doing and when I ask about your test panel you say nothing at all and she got all pissed off about when I asked so that's interesting right there and that apparently you've got monkey pox on your legbecause I got it there in one place only and it was the next day after I saw you which was not terrible and not anything I regret and I'm going to regratify how it's funny I spelled that wrong!

And I was asking wrong I'm sorry, I'm supposed to go to your house and say hi to your dad. Kathleen; I'm happy either way.

I swear you don't seem happy. And you didn't seem happy when house and caused your problems cuz you called and I answered and you said f*** you out and then hung up just because I was glad that you heard that you were unhappy I didn't know why you're happy and I don't care to know why you're happy to know anything at all unless it's about something supposedly is real...

Until you're away. Maybe they whisk you away in a magicJet, makes no sense, because you were sad and you would ruin your whole life and you cried and you asked me if we could have sex and they said no we should be friends and you said boohoo okay well apparently that's when something bad happened and they never told me what and then somebody new and then I wondered the whole time and then it might be something that would be nice for me to know so at the minimum I need to know that as soon as possible because I'm starting to really focus in on what's happening here, which is I feeling like I've been played manipulated a lot by other people and then this is the latest from you which is a little bit more serious since you did say well if you let me breathe and then your breath and I've got this prescription meds quite helpful and then I don't Don't know why you're giving me grief, because I don't like it very much but it does feel like something I can get past, but I want to let you know cuz it's going to be an irrevocable decision that might mess my whole time up because my car is f***** up, and the truck he didn't even likes gone and then you got a car that had silly problems with it and it kind of sounds like an excuse me game.

This is a delight for me because I know I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm just blocked, from you, and It makes some sense why since I'm being challenging today, but I don't think it was really long text that messed up your day I think it was somebody abusing you and doing things that were really bad for you and I'm not talking about doing that at all, and you sound good!

I am good!

And I need to know if this is too much of what you asked for for me to bring your life because if so I'll be good to know maybe I'll get some Ambien instead and then not listen to any of your suggestions ever which would be lame because I don't remember treating you about you anytime lately soon but I do remember feeling great satisfaction and happiness like the kind of lower turns out I don't go to prison I've done anything illegal or unlevel or unlawful and if I have well great they can tell me and then I can feel you in my mind which is not unheard of but it's not so real that I can guarantee that I want to not call you.

It is a little repetitive today but you'll note that it's not your SMS and then it's more than your accustomed to and then that's great because I don't get a chance like this often or ever nothing else, there is nothing else there's only the idea that whatever reason it was coming to be well today is what we got tomorrow I'll be sad and cranky and then right now I'm sad and cranky and then I'm okay if you were not supposed to collaborate with your business partner or something, that would be disappointing, but it would be cool to get me off the supposed charge if there was proof that you and her made up a arrangement that made it all not hang together because she shouldn't have been doing what she did anyway, and I think you should have been doing what you mentioned with me long before instead of getting abducted.

Think about this right before her I thought of you and then before that you asked me and I wanted to but couldn't because I don't know what you need to say but it would have been had been something like please God do it now Come here now well I don't know what but I do know encouragement It's really useful after I've been shut down, and then after she shut me down like nearly a year I've finally noticed there's something about you stirring that is plausible.

I literally want to find a dentist office that we both like because I don't know how you go to the dentist but obviously I have to and I need help with my life and if for you with me I probably wouldn't need very many friends forever other than special circumstances like twister or Parcheesi no not twister I could play with you alone but I don't think most people I would like would be like you or I want to be with you all the time but largely cuz I haven't been with anyone for f****** months, so leaving me alone even further, I don't know just didn't feel very encouraging.

And if this much text written in conversational English a little roundabout but it's obviously coherent I wrote some terrible ones before I'm trying to make sure that there's enough data for the survey pod to take the conclusion they want to take out of it which is wow maybe we shouldn't have left this kid alone for 11 months cuz before then you wouldn't do anything and then after that time when she completely set him up and did a bunch of b******* and turned out to be doing a bunch of things behind his back that weren't appropriate well it seems that he got there he got the wrong message that said that's not for anyone but them like I don't see that you aren't for anyone but me unless you've been mistaken about telling me the truth.

I spent 3 years and I didn't ask for any stimulants I don't know what she was doing but I didn't want to get involved because what I was going on oh she's in offer me any and then I didn't want to go there because I didn't need to and then I like that fine and then I don't need anything with you besides some minor consent to arrange discussions with thinking about...

Something you asked me and have acted honestly interested in me for, and to play with your own heart is just creepy. I was impressed you brought up the truth at all, but more impressed that you seem to think that it was something that would inspire me to get it for you but not really I mean you can get it I suppose but I don't know and then I don't know what you can do but you could have mentioned it before 20 years or something and then we'll you know maybe but first how about everything else that we talked about?

Because either it was a mirage that Allison played off against me or you got a situation where you really excited by the idea of not doing direct attention at me and coming to your email and finding all this and then feeling adequately appreciated, I would say that this is about the halfway point of the adequate limit for a day like today where I haven't talked to you in years like this if not ever and I'm really trying to convey quickly the enormity of the significance of the moment.

I mean if you don't want to it's probably a reason and if you do want to be don't want to say there's a reason and if you do want to and you do say it's in a reply to something or you could call me or are you in trouble or people wording you away from me well I actually have a plan for that I don't think I'm actually high like you think and then I don't think that it should f****** matter cuz I'm not going to do what you said yes and then we need to discuss what it is you're working with and then that would be nice if you would be the person you could be with me and it would be wonderful to be nice with you more often which is why I would go to the dentist in your case but I haven't because I have been annihilated with on we buy a lying team of I don't know what, no the words you get messed up, yeah it gets a little silly, It's a little bit tired, and I find it hard to imagine you not doing what you want to charge You're an ambition—fueled venture... Until you're not, Kathleen, and if this is really how it is because of what you asked for well obviously this isn't for you or else I shouldn't show off and if somebody has a problem with my showing off you should see what they do when I do finish that we can both appreciate because I like to be comfortable and when I'm comfortable I can say noise without feeling guilty and I'm apparently the most guilty man alive.

I mean I know I might be overreacting, but it's kind of okay and I want to point out that I'm going to be devastated and crushed if it turns out that you're not even real everywhere, as if the last time I was fake except I remember the times it weren't and there's oxygen and then there's new technologies and then there's the belief that you still want to have to read this and then think about it and then consent to it but this is what is on your mind entirely so I guess I have to tell your dad and then drive there and then clam her into I don't know what kind of thing because that's easy for you I don't think at the moment but these are the kind of things that come with something that is reliable and repeatable and something the judge in the case that they made up looks at, because I've had ample time to do this kind of activity with you You didn't ask I don't usually know where to get anything good enough and don't know what to give you anyway Don't really want to risk things since you obviously got messed up and not really quite buying that you're not capable of being more accepting, since I haven't made you black and blue and I didn't knock you up pregnant and abandon you, and I didn't lie to you about Allison.

And I'm not lying to you about what you asked for I didn't think that you were necessarily serious but you asked for hot dogs and cake and then well you didn't really order them which seems okay but you didn't seem impressed that I found him and then I don't know what you seem impressed by yeah I guess maybe because you were impressed by somebody on something that I didn't have or something someone said to you about me has left a strong harsh aftertaste?

I think she's just jelly. And I wonder how you it is you take such chances with anyone except thyself and myself and f*** I guess somebody must have told you that I did something and you don't like it and you feel good about mastering me with not doing anything, that happens, especially with the woman from high school who planned on getting my baby sperm on the first time she has sex with me and then breaking up with me the next day and then going up with some guy that she'd been already having sex with but with me she says she was a virgin and then her plan was to have two babies and then sue us both 18 years later and then her friends bought me a pretend play date and I think the plan was to see if I could be loyal to something or other or what I would do and then knowing that I wouldn't get anything besides once maybe and as it dawned on me oh yeah she wants the baby's room she wants my baby's room and then she didn't really want to talk about how we're going to do it as a personal team she had somebody hired and then when I decided to two consenting I wasn't told that's why she broke up with me she just dumped my ass flat and never told me why, so I figured it was something like that or something else and she was too much of a person to actually tell me and she thought it was better just ruined my entire way of being...

And she did, I never heard an answer from her about why she did that, plan to break my heart on our birthday I was crying on her bed her birthday December 19th years later I said why did you dump me she said You dump me and I said what the f*** I remember your birthday on my bed on your bed and then she said I dumped her because she was gay and I didn't cuz I love the shoes gay and at that point I knew that it was all true she just wanted one hump and she thought she was doing me a favor.

But I knew I'd rather be her last than her first. And honestly rather none at all for somebody you would time out a broken heart on a birthday to crush my heart without telling you why she would never answer the questions and then she went on and behaved real strangely and supposedly oh so there is love there, but it's love to see me miserable as far as I know I don't know what the love is to see me happy anything to do with semen but I never happened in your case...

Oh I'm sure she would have done mess with you, since she told her everybody that she was a total lesbian or wanted to and then she said that she was dumped by me cuz she didn't want to have sex with guys or that she had gay people and then I didn't have sex with... That's what this way means, this patterns repeated many times before, and until I remembered and told her that if she really wanted a baby with me that she could have just f****** asked me and I probably would have done it or probably would have been happy to be her beard but then she didn't want to ask me but she didn't mind asking her gang of harpy feathers with beards to go get me a sex worker and then test me out that way I'm you know kind of wondering what the actual situation was because I didn't care for somebody who had her friends make fun of me and reviled me behind her back in ways I'd never seen and then supposedly she was being supported but it's hard to imagine she was that silly or that dumb or that lacking and interest of willingness to share to be on speed the whole time and not telling but there's a lot of parallels here and I would still prefer to be with you in some way always rather than her since she's had her chance and she said she's busy and then I'm sure she's busy I'm busy too.

Waiting for her and Allison to depose themselves cuz they're probably going to testify against me at the trial about the assault for not domestic violence which means none of these women were domestic I just imagine they were and this is my nightmare of life.

Don't know which is real. Both of you ask me to get you something that you could get but I'm supposedly not supposed to get but guess what I totally can and these like these and then it's totally terrible then although when you do with other guys it's awesome, this is three people in my life and you are the one who still lights up my life when you're not being darky like dark star night.

I never found anybody I like to be with more than you ever well I would have liked to have been with you and it wasn't good so I didn't like to be with you but I would have liked to keep liking and when there was fun we had fun and I guess it's fun for you to come on down once and then leave me alone and probably you were aware of Christmas Eve because it doesn't make sense that you would ever be anything but what you are...

Reclined before a hidden camera, telepathy in my head asking me now out, acting as though the chores on pleasant well it kind of is because you're doing it wrong and then I would like to work on that because you asked and now it's not something I'm working on.

Something that's boring on on, so even if the judge sends me to the can for whatever he's going to realize that it's oh she this is the way she and you and the other one that I'm describing the other one and a beautiful woman nude apparently just couldn't bear the idea that somebody didn't like the idea of getting not consulted, and then after that I couldn't bear tell him the world about how happened happened to me but I resolve to not spread the story of what she had tried to do and what I didn't exchange, I mean I could have done another bunch of actions but I don't really regret what I did you because I became talented and skilled and confident and stuff in ways I wouldn't have done until later because I'm the best at scaring people who think that they didn't need me until they do and then they see me being the same way I guess I think it's probably like a ghost-like response they're scared for this it's not working right so it's not going to work ever and then I'm not like that I can't bear the idea that I might be mistaken... Like I'm pretty sure the judge knows that I've done the thing but then believe me there was plenty people doing the thing that weren't me before I went to party shack and for the last 11 months it's not exactly been lying on the street It's like uniformed disguise guy who are the only people who talk to me now they seem to think I'm okay, and why wouldn't I be, why and all of the world do you know, that you and I are so dangerous that we got to be so fearful?

Well you kept coming over and not wanting to actually make love you probably wanted to I don't know, do something about something you didn't want to talk about on the phone which is needed but I really just felt yanked around, and I was, and you know if you have a job or something or if this is scary, I should probably know that first, and I hope these messages are not too much like when you were demanding things from me that were scaring me mostly cuz you didn't fail to come by after making threats to find knives and guns and then still no sex was pretty terrible on top of the rapey thing, since it could have been easily an idea that you and your friends created together You already get back at me for whatever happened in high school since of course no one told her that I could never have killed that cat I couldn't have there's no way let me know where to find it and then I was in love and then I just gotten brokenhearted killed the cat wouldn't help and then I kind of wanted to have times with other women but I didn't want to embarrass her as much as I would if I told them how she had done me wrong, and then it didn't quite know yet that she had her secret boy gang higher sex worker to pretend to like me but she didn't pretend she you know how she liked me like and then whatever the deal was it seems like she could have told me instead of crushing my heart on purpose and denying the reason why I couldn't believe that she'd be that cruel that was something else or it was slow and now I should do the deliberately to make a wound so deep that even her own heart can't feel back in.

You look a lot like her, and I believe she's hanging out with Allison these days and then or did and then I don't know what she does she didn't talk to me I'm sure she feels odd about what she did but you know it's not like we discussed how that was perhaps not the best way to get over things but then we don't discuss anything at all cuz I think she's DEA and I think you're a CI and I know Allison is a jester slave so that would be a good travert to be around with, especially if all three of you really likes torturing me.

This would be a classic case of murderous entrapment so probably not great if that's the case but I mean I guess you know they have to throw the case away but that's not how it works I mean they can trap but it's not going to work so well and then it depends on what I'm supposed to do.

If it's dance and suffer then I do that fairly well except I don't suffer all that great, I don't know who enjoys suffering I don't hang around such people and I wouldn't want to negotiate with them, but I wouldn't want to necessarily write them either and I don't think I want to drive to your house and convince your father to let me rape you, although I suppose he's heard.

All of this is true but it's not why I yearn for you. It's why I believe there's relevant you I know there is here I did before That's what bothered me when she yelled at me about you she implied that I wouldn't tell you I was going to tell her and then... I can imagine that this is a great way to spend a lifetime for a person who didn't know that I would have given her anything You just had to ask and then her friends made fun of me and she either she didn't know or thought that was cool idea and apparently only thing I did wrong was not look at her respectfully enough cuz she didn't think that I really loved her I just wanted to mangle her thighs Now I don't want to bangle any fives that I'm not looking at or anything at all basically I miss reciprocity and belief, nice flowing energy that doesn't leave a question mark everywhere in it's wake, That certainly something what's been had, but maybe it's over.

I mean after 6 years sure that's enough torture on the guy and then pretending you don't listen to my recording or work or anything or nothing at all That sounds like a lot of fun being such a person I'm glad that I didn't ever torture anybody the way I heard stories about these three women because I would feel bad but I think that I think that this is torture for me as well given that I was a minor and I didn't know I was doing and I genuinely loved every incarnation.

So it's not really entrapment so much as shooting fish in a barrel and you know really this whole year thing where nobody steps up and I have no clue what's going on It's not the best way to fight crime and I'm not crying actually I'm just set me up get the house.

And in the process prove that I'm a wizard inventor no sorceror better What can I say I got some skills that are nice this time though the best thing going for you is how quickly I want to get out of it and how many quality words you get.

In either case this is well played, as l'll stop remembering this soon, as the judge will tell me to and won't miss it much at all other than in case you come by and then now you know what it's like when somebody writes you a bunch of letters that mean something I mean that would be terrible how dare they and then all the other guys who are excited about whatever this is I'm sure they have something equally persuasive in order to turn a girl on and then toy with her and then just say no... You got to come over and support yourself to my will, because I want control and then I'm going to put you in jail then I could be an acting actually happening and I have to respect my inner child that says I bet some of them would like to do that.

I wouldn't appreciate it, and I have had before.

Of relevance is that the girl who took me to the prom instead of the girl I lived in high school was this secret lesbian partner here is that she thought I didn't know about and then of course any other friends and of course she's into girls Of course they are into each other so she did this other thing and treat me like garbage and then someone who else I would have liked but picked the other one instead she she wanted kids and she never could figure out the oxygen thing so we couldn't gosh couldn't turn me on with the blue torch and so rather than try and fail to have something with her I arranged to have her pick me up some stuff and then had her bring it to my house acting like I was in a big hurry please please please and then she got there before I offered her chair I said wow watch this bang it up and then sent her on away and never got a chance to tell her that that was so that she'd spread the word about what a f***** up mess I was so that later on when people read on the web that I was a f***** off mess somebody would think wow he's been doing it that long he must be really tough well kind of yeah, but I figured it would result in doing it wrong with other people, because that's what happened to me and then I don't think it's that bad really these three lifetimes there until the very end when they come together and they're still unmoved.

But a friend of mine who looks like the three put together and then made a fourth is our daughter for another timeline so it's not like you didn't get that baby or promised and then I didn't think you should steal my sperm and then I don't know what I stole from you but it was bad enough that it's going on this long and I'm 49, it's nice that I feel good about you still.

Does seem odd transfer this experience and then give up, especially since I don't necessarily believe it's all falafel and unlawful and I don't know where you're breaking the law when you did it with every other guy either with? See I don't know those things but that one was doing it for 5 years and I don't think she had special privileges that I don't have and I don't think this one here is going to be even anything that is an issue at all.

There's so many issues here, and they're not hurting me so much as showing how much you were hurt but that was before me pretty girl that I never did anything to intentionally to hurt you and I got moved next to you by somebody who killed himself when his daughter died, I forget how but at some point this memory echo is probably should move on and then I am astonished... You're not a cop if you don't see what I'm writing while I'm running it and then I don't think you need a cup of cops to be copish but I mean I don't think undercover works that way exactly I mean I'm not being investigated I'm just you know kind of easy to hide bind and I'm sure I'll still love you It turns out that you've been following me through time to torture me in the big finishes to torch me like this after lying to me to put me in prison... That doesn't sound like anything I'm meant to do for you so I think it's an imaginary story about the worst awful person in the world who couldn't handle how rude I was after somebody mangled my heart for reasons of pride and then didn't remember oops after I go on this far, this might be a little too mean, and it is so I should not even written it.

You did, this time it's better than any other thing I imagine the last. I suppose this would have been good revenge if I couldn't have figured out because if I couldn't of I might have testified wrong or something give me the line of your mother to work on that and then there's actually two very complicated indeed.

I love your parade, I don't even best if I had not been deliberately tortured and then I probably would have worried about my teeth more okay not great but they're yellow and if they taste bad they won't for long cuz it's a matter of going to store and taking care of it but if I'm just going to never know anyone who cares about me ever unless I'm Dolly myself up first or need somebody standard or I'm just being asked to dance on a monkey stage, it just doesn't inspire me.

It's probably not supposed to, it's probably something to remind you that you could get a better hobby, especially one that involves being a reasonably more decent person than I can imagine any of the three new beings these people have thought of are, It's nice to have this ancillary documentation for experience that I'll never have with this happen again but I think if you did all this they get a free three-slice toaster!

But since I was just going to invent Sourcery anyway he was unlikely to be a big loss in humanity, except for theirs as they grew up very dark raven instead of as cheerful as they could have been.

I mean just look at how happy the Austrians are, and then imagine them so happy that one of their annoying neighbors flew away and dropped off a target dummy next to the skating rink at the military base where they train safest sadists in the saddest ways.

Hey are you a copper puny? Like right now do you have credentials and then did you did you show them after certain amount of time or yes no It's hard to say if this is relevant but it was this hard to go to the real mattress It could be that there's something else going on that's much more important in terms of sending a message and that was this: I'll see you the next time because I remember definitely more of you like that and then those three well you know if I don't have to see them here then I'll see them somewhere else and not see one tripartite being which I decided on so it's pretty accurate, I mean I don't know why this would be any other way except I did something that was really sad: I know what a dying girls last wish I did nothing productive with my after school activities, I a lot of people to walk on me and I felt like my fault and I left my heart in San Francisco because I hated it for its g*y, I went around the whole world my whole life and lied about how my g*y hated all g*ys and he was a g*y to be hated. Hated either, there's a Heather E., and an elder oh and they were nice but Heather E. was my 7-year-old friend who apparently thought he'd be okay to hang out with me because she had cold storage she was going to kiss me and I didn't cold or think about it.

She didn't advance and I'd say hey give me your eyeline over here hey look there's people looking us over there between the trees and she'd laugh she only to this once behind her sandbox and she was willing to give me her trees but not her shrubs but she was seven and people were daring her, and this was how I started.

And this is how I finished, he got three but three gabs, pretty sure that there's a rotation and then they are brilliant and then they don't have to be totaliz birds, That's just what they allow for themselves.

Somehow the power of Satan is compelled them to forshun the male orient. Now this isn't exactly how my life has been but it's a fairly accurate description of my experience, has anyone who would talk with Metron had decided I would not mention, just of course not mentioned to me.

I mean why tell me what's going on? That would ruin the e—thicks.

I think it's too unreasonable that this is been a theme of my life It hasn't really been very unpleasant, except for the making the sausage part, the realization that of course she doesn't want anything beside the 19yo girly-sour hourly. Unless her friends encourage her while she's not looking pretty much all the time when there's a mirror involved. And this is why Christmas happened and that was thought to me the funniest joke they can think of and laugh about Valentine's Day happy birthday and they had time for this because they could think of nothing better to do to compensate for the way I was so rich so handsome I had everything given to me and my sister was totally given a free scholarship shortly before birth.

KSM
SMM
SueC
Cersy
Missy
Sinistartaria
Allistun
XevKloneDyke

Names have been changed from the internal shipping loading dock neighbors list to protect the innocent.

Matt
Khris
Lee

Errata: literally all speculation, want to bend with no news, a bend in a lone struggle, when rest upon wake I'll be in one of the places where one phase is still in a fresh phase, I don't know what we want to wish for, has a little awkward beat when any absolute leader of plausible deniability is reached, they kind of flipped with a little line running across the revision that comes after the blink, it's the same person different place you're the same person It's different facet on the dialogue multidimensional reality.

I didn't say anything like it is, but that's exactly how things are. And my life has been hell for 2-3 years now and something went wrong, I do not know to what extent I would act at their first cause, but I do know I did not approve of being demolished by demonic clowns, I like to say goodbye to her because she hurts me to stay.

Not that I would ever know, dumb busy life, stupid chores and drones, nonsensical physical urges to withstand the desire of from mouthy crying whiny boy... Oh and I got to be careful.

He's got piles of shoes next to her piles of nappies, he was a cruel man, so she loved him more to leave the others in the sharp relief of darkness pain.

This is what was picked instead of a family life. Life is a family. Here's your circus, here is your clowns, here is your rodeo, here's your charging bull, and as it goes by you go right up its ass and twist.

--You don't know the weather, John.

Best wishes & warmest regards,

MC

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission is confidential. It may also be subject to the attorney-client privilege or be privileged work product or proprietary information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution (other than to the addressee(s)), copying or taking of any action because of this information is strictly prohibited. Trust the plan. #wwg1wga

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2022, 12:28:31 AM »
date: Nov 28, 2022, XX:XX

HEY THANKS FOR UNBLOCKING MY ACCOUNT. WHAT DO YOU KNOW?

IT WORKS.

Y'know what chaps my ass? You fuck with aspects of my life I hold dear. I grin and bear it. I swallow it, I take it for fucking months.

Then, one day, I decide to assert myself. Tell you how I feel. That I don't appreciate the way you show a complete lack of regard for my feelings.

I fail to see how this makes me the fucking bad guy, motherfucker. You call me a friend. You say we were never friends. Then you say whatever other outlandish shit that pops into your head. And I get called a liar.

The problem is I handled you with kid gloves for too long. Tell me, why is it that the guy who supposedly RAPED YOUR GIRLFRIEND gets to goof off on the phone with you, unchecked, while I get called the "lowest form of scum" on the planet?!

None of this makes me a liar, dude. It makes you a disingenuous, cowardly pushover in the presence of the man who wronged you. And a bully toward one of the only people that ever gave a shit about you in the BellGab universe.

You have literally done to me... Everything you just claimed of me in the above post. You have lied about me, you have cheated me of any honest gains I might have made from my labors, you have interfered with my communications with other people, you have painted me in the worst possible light, you have reaped the gains of your mendacity, and you're still doing it. Whatever good karma you might have gotten by associating with me you have burned on I don't know what but it's nothing to do with me anymore. You have made me regret being indulgent to your childish nature. Why I even bothered, I'll be thinking about for a long time to come. And all you did was take advantage for your own puny desires.

You speak of me on your little podcast as if there's some question as to what I did that night. I was attacked by a deranged woman who had been gas lit by you and your cronies for months. Then you spend more months gas lighting us further.

Your implications about my character are revolting, and you cast them freely about as though you were any kind of authority on myself.

You don't know anything about me but I know this about you: You're willing to lie to and abuse women to get your way.

You are a child, and a spoiled rotten little brat one at that. You have made it impossible for me to associate with you whether online or offline, in public or in private. Your behavior is vile. It's hard to believe you were always this way, but then again, I never knew you either.

My friend that you've been abusing encouraged me to talk to you and now she knows what is resulted from that. I know I've satisfied my obligations.

You just go on about your business, and let me mind mine, and recognize that your use of software to spoof your identity belies your weak character, and has accomplished nothing but to drive me away.

Any friend of mine that falls for your bullshit, I'm probably better off without. You are complicit in an ongoing effort to isolate me from everyone I know, and to destroy my character and my reputation.

I doubt it'll work, And you'll be left with a lot of wasted time and a lot of people looking at you wondering why you bothered at all.

Why did you bother, Azz? It couldn't just be the money, or that you think I'm some dangerous character who needs to be taken out of society... No it's because you're jealous, you're a greedy, little sniveling worm, And it's too bad you had to ruin a good thing when you had it.

Now you have nothing. Good luck telling my friends What a terrible awful rapist pugilist I am, you moron, anybody who knows me knows I'm not anything like that. Admittedly not many people know me, but I'm capable of changing my identity, I guess, and I'm sure not many people will suspect that I'm your nemesis. Hopefully I'll forget soon. You're one of the lower points of my life, because no matter what happened to Allison... You made it worse. And you're still making it worse. You make me want to puke.

You're an envious, ill-mannered twerp who tells lie after lie, and then giggles like a toadie sent to the graveyard for more flesh to steal, and people will remember that for a long time. Now run along and talk to your friends about how terrible I am, And how wonderful a job you did, and how soon I'll be in jail and you'll get all my money- which doesn't amount to very much. Get a real job, Loser. It would be one thing to keep me away from a woman who supposedly called the police legitimately—you know she didn't—but you've taken it to a whole other level, you've gone way beyond that. You obviously relish in beating up on people who are weaker than you. You're a common, brutish, kick-the-puppy kind of villain, and maybe that passes for clever in the ghetto where you live, but in the real civilized world you just look like a loathsome creature of parasitic nature and odious intent

You're essentially guilty of witness tampering, obstruction of justice, racketeering, and major felony fraud. Since you're a loathsome reprobate who hides behind all manner of legal shields to evade the consequences of your activities, I'm sure this means nothing to you.

What it means to me is that you're a cheap bullying thug and a victimizer of women and children and you don't mind who you destroy just to get your rocks off. You play the victim card more than most, and it's pathetic.

In short: you're despicable. I hope you're proud of yourself. You've stolen nothing but a positive future you could have had with me in it... and you're still getting nothing done.

You have fooled no one. Go bother someone else.

You have literally done to me... Everything you just claimed of me in the above post. You have lied about me, you have cheated me of any honest gains I might have made from my labors, you have interfered with my communications with other people, you have painted me in the worst possible light, you have reaped the gains of your mendacity, and you're still doing it. Whatever good karma you might have gotten by associating with me you have burned on I don't know what but it's nothing to do with me anymore. You have made me regret being indulgent to your childish nature. Why I even bothered, I'll be thinking about for a long time to come. And all you did was take advantage for your own puny desires.

You speak of me on your little podcast as if there's some question as to what I did that night. I was attacked by a deranged woman who had been gas lit by you and your cronies for months. Then you spend more months gas lighting us further.

Your implications about my character are revolting, and you cast them freely about as though you were any kind of authority on myself.

You don't know anything about me but I know this about you: You're willing to lie to and abuse women to get your way.

You are a child, and a spoiled rotten little brat one at that. You have made it impossible for me to associate with you whether online or offline, in public or in private. Your behavior is vile. It's hard to believe you were always this way, but then again, I never knew you either.

My friend that you've been abusing encouraged me to talk to you and now she knows what is resulted from that. I know I've satisfied my obligations.

You just go on about your business, and let me mind mine, and recognize that your use of software to spoof your identity belies your weak character, and has accomplished nothing but to drive me away.

Any friend of mine that falls for your bullshit, I'm probably better off without. You are complicit in an ongoing effort to isolate me from everyone I know, and to destroy my character and my reputation.

I doubt it'll work, And you'll be left with a lot of wasted time and a lot of people looking at you wondering why you bothered at all.

Why did you bother, Azz? It couldn't just be the money, or that you think I'm some dangerous character who needs to be taken out of society... No it's because you're jealous, you're a greedy, little sniveling worm, And it's too bad you had to ruin a good thing when you had it.

Now you have nothing. Good luck telling my friends What a terrible awful rapist pugilist I am, you moron, anybody who knows me knows I'm not anything like that. Admittedly not many people know me, but I'm capable of changing my identity, I guess, and I'm sure not many people will suspect that I'm your nemesis. Hopefully I'll forget soon. You're one of the lower points of my life, because no matter what happened to Allison... You made it worse. And you're still making it worse. You make me want to puke.

You're an envious, ill-mannered twerp who tells lie after lie, and then giggles like a toadie sent to the graveyard for more flesh to steal, and people will remember that for a long time. Now run along and talk to your friends about how terrible I am, And how wonderful a job you did, and how soon I'll be in jail and you'll get all my money- which doesn't amount to very much. Get a real job, Loser. It would be one thing to keep me away from a woman who supposedly called the police legitimately—you know she didn't—but you've taken it to a whole other level, you've gone way beyond that. You obviously relish in beating up on people who are weaker than you. You're a common, brutish, kick-the-puppy kind of villain, and maybe that passes for clever in the ghetto where you live, but in the real civilized world you just look like a loathsome creature of parasitic nature and odious intent

You're essentially guilty of witness tampering, obstruction of justice, racketeering, and major felony fraud. Since you're a loathsome reprobate who hides behind all manner of legal shields to evade the consequences of your activities, I'm sure this means nothing to you.

What it means to me is that you're a cheap bullying thug and a victimizer of women and children and you don't mind who you destroy just to get your rocks off. You play the victim card more than most, and it's pathetic.

In short: you're despicable. I hope you're proud of yourself. You've stolen nothing but a positive future you could have had with me in it... and you're still getting nothing done.

Is this a bad time to ask you to trim your Lynwood Gold Forsythia shrubs? I’m requesting this on behalf of your neighbor “by proxy.”

He’d prefer mediating through me since your last encounter was “so disturbing.”

(His words, not mine.)

(His words, not mine.)

Is he upset for_actual? I can assuage his needs.

He’d prefer mediating through me since your last encounter was “so disturbing.”

r u legit serious nigga?

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2022, 07:03:03 AM »
HEY THANKS FOR UNBLOCKING MY ACCOUNT.

I literally left everything as is, you dolt. Your account wasn't "blocked." Therefore there was no reason for me to "unblock" it. It was all in your head.

Re: I never PRETENDED to be your friend, we WERE friends!
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2022, 07:24:54 AM »

So, I'm "scum" because I finally took it upon myself to defend my character in the face of your incessant browbeating?

You still haven't given me a decent answer as to why I'm considered worse than the person who "raped" your girlfriend!

For providing a rebuttal. For words on a screen. That (in your mind) is worse than RAPE?

You're arguing with the wrong person. You have me confused with someone else. You're psychotic, and everyone knows it.

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2022, 07:31:18 AM »