Author Topic: 🪙 The Precious Metals Thread🪙  (Read 8677 times)

🪙 The Precious Metals Thread🪙
« on: December 05, 2022, 08:12:20 PM »

Re: 🪙 The Precious Metals Thread🪙
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2022, 11:15:22 PM »
hxxps://youtu.be/f-zhliskrSs

are you going to go down to the post office and ask them about the instructions on how to mail purchase medals from Cuba? like I don't get it. what exactly do you bring to the table other than having outlived everybody you've lied to except for me? you're clearly not an authority on anything, given that your biggest success so far has been supposedly shutting me down, and continued claim to fame has to be the fact that you can't seem to get away with it, and people keep talking about you and you incessantly act as though I'm some sort of deviant.

and you spent months talking to me. about what? one has to wonder.

also your podcast sucks, and the number one reason why I'm not enthusiastic about doing it everyday again paid for it is that I don't know how much fun to make out of you without risking giving your mother a heart attack when she finds out what a bad little boy you've been.

very bad. and also boring. my advice to you is that you sell options on your testicles being harvested after you die before everybody finds out that you never had any balls in the first place, because once they find out the quantum entanglement of balls/no_balls, Tex/No_Tex... people going to ask questions... like, “what happened to always having ball grab?”

YOUR MALFEASANCE CONTINUES TO GROW UNQUESTIONED. HELLO CANDID CAMERA? I'M A TODDLER WHO SMOKES CIGARS, CAN I GET A BUDGET AND A FILM CREW STAT???

Fat, drunk, & stupid is a better way to go through life than what you have been doing, Son. Start reconsidering the life path choices that have led you to this moment.

Call it “an order” if it'll make you feel better. By the way, you're being let go at the end of your cycle—no one wants to fulfill that contract of yours. I don't even want to... I'm just the only one who knows that I can.

(the joke's on the mall: my confidence is born only from one thing, that I don't give a shit if you live, die, or literally spend eternity boiling and sewage before someone else comes and rescues you. I don't give a single shit, none of that sewage is mine...

AND KNOW: NEITHER WITH YOUR ILK, NOR EWE... AND, I DON'T WORK WITH YOU EITHER.)

and you're a bad pi. hopefully I can fillet Matt Houston and tell him all about it.

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2022, 06:12:22 PM »

Re: 🪙 The Precious Snowflakes Thread🪙
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2022, 04:25:19 PM »

Let me explain something to you:

My business is none of yours and I will literally rip your jawbone out of your mouth and replace it with your partners’ elbows one by one down the line until I find the right one and you're f****** tired of f****** winning you f****** dickbag maggot f***;

THEN I'LL LET DICKSTAR'S WIFE PEG YOU
I WILL F****** FILM IT
I ACTUALLY WILL
ACTUAL F****** FILM I'LL GET AN ACTUAL FISHER-PRICE CAMERA FOR EWE YOU F****** FAT EWE F****** W****
I'LL GET A ACRYLIC MATTE PAINTING OF GOATS.CX ON GLASS DONE AND I'LL PUT YOUR F****** DRIVER'S LICENSE ON IT AND UPLOAD IT TO F****** CNN.co.tx AND I WILL MAKE YOUR MOTHER KNOW THAT I HAVE MADE YOU FAMOUS YOU ARROGANT C****** FAG F*** F*** F****** F****
I WILL F****** PUT IT ON ONLY FANS AND SELL IT FOR F****** $0.10 YOU F****** C***

F****** TRY ME B**** BOY
I DON'T NEED TO F****** PAY TO HAVE YOU KILLED PEOPLE ARE F****** LINING UP FOR GODDAM DONATIONS ON THEIR F****** HAIR SAMPLES

I WILL LITERALLY WATCH WHILE THEY RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND THEN I'LL F****** S*** DOWN YOUR NECK 20 YEARS LATER AFTER YOUR F****** CORPSE IS DECAYED CUZ NO ONE GIVES A F*** ABOUT YOU MATTWHORE MATHBITCH

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2022, 05:05:14 PM »
Let me explain something to you:

My business is none of yours and I will literally rip your jawbone out of your mouth and replace it with your partners’ elbows one by one down the line until I find the right one and you're f****** tired of f****** winning you f****** dickbag maggot f***;

THEN I'LL LET DICKSTAR'S WIFE PEG YOU
I WILL F****** FILM IT
I ACTUALLY WILL
ACTUAL F****** FILM I'LL GET AN ACTUAL FISHER-PRICE CAMERA FOR EWE YOU F****** FAT EWE F****** W****
I'LL GET A ACRYLIC MATTE PAINTING OF GOATS.CX ON GLASS DONE AND I'LL PUT YOUR F****** DRIVER'S LICENSE ON IT AND UPLOAD IT TO F****** CNN.co.tx AND I WILL MAKE YOUR MOTHER KNOW THAT I HAVE MADE YOU FAMOUS YOU ARROGANT C****** FAG F*** F*** F****** F****
I WILL F****** PUT IT ON ONLY FANS AND SELL IT FOR F****** $0.10 YOU F****** C***

F****** TRY ME B**** BOY
I DON'T NEED TO F****** PAY TO HAVE YOU KILLED PEOPLE ARE F****** LINING UP FOR GODDAM DONATIONS ON THEIR F****** HAIR SAMPLES

I WILL LITERALLY WATCH WHILE THEY RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND THEN I'LL F****** S*** DOWN YOUR NECK 20 YEARS LATER AFTER YOUR F****** CORPSE IS DECAYED CUZ NO ONE GIVES A F*** ABOUT YOU MATTWHORE MATHBITCH

Stop trashing up all the threads. No wonder everyone is exclusively on Bellgab.

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2022, 06:06:12 PM »
Stop trashing up all the threads. No wonder everyone is exclusively on Bellgab.

Short, drunk & Texan is no way to give orders around here, Bub. Run along back to home base and go lawyer up and pray. I would recommend your knees but you might be really too small to notice then;

AND YOU HAVE BEEN NOTICED, NOTIFIED,
AND
 PUT ON NOTICE

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2022, 06:46:37 PM »

Re: 🪙 The Special Metal Needs Thread🪙
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2022, 09:04:34 PM »

The Peter Garrett “Start Lubing Up, Bitch-baby-boy” Lovefest... CONTINUES TO BEGIN.

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2022, 09:14:40 PM »

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2022, 08:33:59 AM »
No wonder everyone is exclusively on Bellgab.

This is Bellgab. You're kind of new here... it's clear you don't know how these things work.

I'm here... she's there. I am happy — quite happy, to be sure — because, simply this:

Promises made; promises kept...
She will always have Ballgrab.

So anyway... how's the EMERGENCY coming along? You want to make some more posts promising to put me in prison? Those really never get old.

Think about the future, IR. This never had to be so... bleak, you know? Well, probably not, what do you know?

Plumbin’, poachin’, and fishin’ holes. Solid. Yippy ki-yay,  motherfuc— *click*

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2023, 02:51:34 AM »

-The Beast System Is Bankrupt-

#1 Collapse

# 2 Exposure/ Military/ Trump

# 3 Liberation

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2023, 04:43:49 PM »

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2023, 07:56:10 PM »
https://rumble.com/v2crmmy-fcb-d3code-live-show-bse-d3code-12-mar-23-1145pm-aedt.html

Weekends go too fast, but I've enjoyed the landscape work in the backyard with my family the last two days. This stream above is a fantastic pairing with my cigar, beer, and backyard basking.

Buy & Hold silver every chance you get, IR

🖖🏻

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2023, 10:02:36 PM »