Author Topic: Understanding Word Salad  (Read 8400 times)

Understanding Word Salad
« on: December 17, 2022, 09:54:50 PM »
When you hear of the term 'word salad', you may think that it is a bunch of edible Scrabble pieces literally thrown into a salad. As cute as that sounds, a word salad is anything but cute.

What is Word Salad?

Originally, the term "word salad" was applied to people who were suffering from psychological and/or neurological conditions. For example, when someone who was diagnosed with Schizophrenia uses a string of unrelated words, psychologists call it "schizophasia."

Other examples of word salad include:

Clanging, in which the affected person speaks in rhyming and other patterned ways, but without making any sense.

Graphorrhea, in which the affected person writes or types in an incoherent way.

Logorrhea, in which the affected person talks excessively and compulsively but without making a lot of sense.

Receptive aphasia, where the affected person seems to know what they're talking about and speaks in a rather normal-sounding way, but they don't actually understand what they're saying. This is often seen in stroke victims.

What is Narcissistic Word Salad?

The truth, according to Elinor Greenburg, Ph.D., is that the term "narcissistic word salad" is just plain wrong. As Greenburg writes in a Psychology Today article, "Instead of referring to an involuntary verbal sign of a severe mental illness, such as Schizophrenia, it is being used as a slang term for a type of narcissistic speech that is purposefully confusing."

In other words, when people in the narcissistic abuse recovery community use the term "word salad," they're talking about a common manipulation tactic used by malignant narcissists, or toxic people, which in this case can include both people with diagnosed narcissistic personality disorder and those with narcissistic tendencies. In other words, word salad is a narcissistic manipulation tactic that manifests as a confused or unintelligible mixture of seemingly random words and phrases meant to confuse you.

Why do Narcissists use Word Salad?

Narcissists will throw out a bunch of words that don't make sense if they are feeling threatened. They do this to purposely confuse you and it is a gaslighting tactic.

Narcissistic abusers use this tactic to confuse their victims into doubting their own perceptions and memories of the abuse.

Word salad is often used as a defense mechanism when a narcissist feels threatened, but especially when you're getting too close to the truth.

The term is also used to describe the way narcissists frequently contradict themselves. They will do this when it serves their purpose of making you second guess that what you heard is true. This manipulation tactic can be especially damaging to a survivor or abuse victim's emotional health – it's one way they gaslight you.

What are some examples of Word Salad scenarios?

Examples of word salad scenarios will happen when narcissists throw random words into their speech to throw you off. Word salad can include things that sound logical, but are actually pure nonsense – or they might include things that are completely random words all thrown together.

When a narcissist throws a bunch of words together that are nothing but gibberish, it is time to stop engaging with them. Sometimes word salads are not just random words thrown together. They are words that they throw at you that have nothing to do with a conversation you are trying to have with them.

What are some signs a Narcissist is using 'Word Salad' on you?

Narcissists Talk In Circles

After having a normal conversation with a narcissist and making an agreement on something, you will find that there was no agreement at all. They will go back to discussing the issue again in a matter of minutes in words that do not make sense. That is their way of keeping the argument alive and the more you engage in it, the more word salads as a result of them not honoring their agreement will be thrown at you. And let's not forget the narcissist's filibuster – the part where they talk and talk and talk, repeatedly making the same points over and over again. They just won't shut up!

Narcissists Make Excuses and Believe Their Own Lies

Narcissists never own up to their actions and there is no denying that at all. When you confront them about something they did, they will make excuses. And their excuses will result in them throwing word salads at you just in order to confuse you and throw you. They want you to think you are the one who is 'crazy' for accusing them of doing the very thing they are making excuses for. And they definitely seem to believe their own lies. Talk about infuriating.

Narcissists Drain You On Purpose

When you are trying to have a normal conversation with a narcissist that they find threatening in some way, they will throw a word salad at you. And they do it to drain you and if they see you are drained from having to engage in a nonsense conversation, then they would have attained their goal. It is best to walk away if this is the direction that the conversation is going before you are completely drained from it. It's like they're emotional vampires!

You Have to Teach Narcissists to Understand Basic Emotions

If you are finding yourself having to teach a narcissist about empathy and why it is important to be kind as you would with kids in preschool, then this will drain you. They will catch on and they will throw word salads at you in order to throw you and for you to stop talking about feelings. This threatens them. The psychology of a narcissist can be very confusing, but it's worthwhile to take the time to understand so that you can deal with them effectively.

Narcissists Accuse You Of Doing Things That They Are Guilty Of

Narcissists might know that they have done a lot of wrongs and do a lot of wrong deep down – but they will never own up to it. They keep this knowledge so hidden – even from themselves – that they almost don't even understand that it's there. And then they will accuse you of doing things that they do that just simply don't make sense. They will throw these accusations at you out of the blue. Projection, anyone?

Taken from an article by Angela Atkinson

Re: Understanding Word Salad
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2022, 12:31:57 AM »
Interesting!

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2022, 02:48:44 AM »
Interesting!

YES, INVENTOR BEST ADVENTURE OUT O U T (amateur.)
WE, INVENTOR BASTARD INVENTOR, ADVENTURE, (, okay I know who that is don't don't fuck that guy but fuck that gu°y, yeah yeah fuck you buddy you're in order to take her 0 to get her together together, doesn't mean you get to pop around and shit no get back in your cave or whatever the fuck it is you're sleeping it don't know you click your own shit xXx )(talented amateur.)

Interesting!

okay it's not the ID I'm fine, and those are friends of mine so I'm fine and I may or may not have invented something else but since I don't know what the fuck it was and I can't write it down and duplicate it right now I'm going to need a sandwich before I start claiming more fucking patents, but yeah this was interesting I didn't I didn't dissipate this I've been a little busy all day since I got up like 6 hours ago. (,IK NOW’) -B. (name_withheld_but_(-)REDACTED) (oh yeah yeah you're fooling you're fooling people kid sure, AMATEUR. well I know it could be $4 an hour, but it wasn't an hour, and you're not getting any dollars out of me, no, YOU give ME money, that's how this works now, oh this is my Amateur Hour okay well, later on. MONE\Y/èT) well I guess we've missed each other, huh? GET THE FUCK OUT WILLIAM

hi this is Jack I'm a star I can see why they don't do this usually this way yeah I'm in I'm in University I'm doing my thing the way I usually do it and I'm not going to be able to stand upright for much longer I'm about to pass out of so hungry I have food here so I'll be fine but I've been I've been pretty busy wow this is a fun job I could do this for a while all right but it's not a job it's a semester credit, pffttj*eol055:0DASRITRMANG

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2022, 03:12:13 AM »
When you hear of the term 'word salad', you may think [.. ]
out of the blue. Projection, anyone?

yYyeah, sure, (Special Needs Spelling Requested By 👁️ )Thingy, Short Kaffir Southern Round Land, I bet you know all about “Taken” thingy\Y)ies, and after all that I feel like I just had a stake, yeah I think I did the other old yeah I'm still here imagine that I told you yeah so stop trying to kill me and stop taking my redundancies, yeah that's not cool don't do that well look for this way if you can learn how to do that on your own I can learn how to do it on my own and I'm a doctor of learning on my own good that that's good thank you thank you very much you're welcome Jack start out o u t

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2022, 03:40:23 AM »
YES, INVENTOR BEST ADVENTURE OUT O U T (amateur.)
WE, INVENTOR BASTARD INVENTOR, ADVENTURE, (, okay I know who that is don't don't fuck that guy but fuck that gu°y, yeah yeah fuck you buddy you're in order to take her 0 to get her together together, doesn't mean you get to pop around and shit no get back in your cave or whatever the fuck it is you're sleeping it don't know you click your own shit xXx )(talented amateur.)

okay it's not the ID I'm fine, and those are friends of mine so I'm fine and I may or may not have invented something else but since I don't know what the fuck it was and I can't write it down and duplicate it right now I'm going to need a sandwich before I start claiming more fucking patents, but yeah this was interesting I didn't I didn't dissipate this I've been a little busy all day since I got up like 6 hours ago. (,IK NOW’) -B. (name_withheld_but_(-)REDACTED) (oh yeah yeah you're fooling you're fooling people kid sure, AMATEUR. well I know it could be $4 an hour, but it wasn't an hour, and you're not getting any dollars out of me, no, YOU give ME money, that's how this works now, oh this is my Amateur Hour okay well, later on. MONE\Y/èT) well I guess we've missed each other, huh? GET THE FUCK OUT WILLIAM

hi this is Jack I'm a star I can see why they don't do this usually this way yeah I'm in I'm in University I'm doing my thing the way I usually do it and I'm not going to be able to stand upright for much longer I'm about to pass out of so hungry I have food here so I'll be fine but I've been I've been pretty busy wow this is a fun job I could do this for a while all right but it's not a job it's a semester credit, pffttj*eol055:0DASRITRMANG

Wordy.  :D

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2022, 07:04:05 PM »
When you hear of the term 'word salad', you may think that it is a bunch of edible Scrabble pieces literally thrown into a salad. As cute as that sounds, a word salad is anything but cute.

What is Word Salad?

Originally, the term "word salad" was applied to people who were suffering from psychological and/or neurological conditions. For example, when someone who was diagnosed with Schizophrenia uses a string of unrelated words, psychologists call it "schizophasia."

Other examples of word salad include:

Clanging, in which the affected person speaks in rhyming and other patterned ways, but without making any sense.

Graphorrhea, in which the affected person writes or types in an incoherent way.

Logorrhea, in which the affected person talks excessively and compulsively but without making a lot of sense.

Receptive aphasia, where the affected person seems to know what they're talking about and speaks in a rather normal-sounding way, but they don't actually understand what they're saying. This is often seen in stroke victims.

What is Narcissistic Word Salad?

The truth, according to Elinor Greenburg, Ph.D., is that the term "narcissistic word salad" is just plain wrong. As Greenburg writes in a Psychology Today article, "Instead of referring to an involuntary verbal sign of a severe mental illness, such as Schizophrenia, it is being used as a slang term for a type of narcissistic speech that is purposefully confusing."

In other words, when people in the narcissistic abuse recovery community use the term "word salad," they're talking about a common manipulation tactic used by malignant narcissists, or toxic people, which in this case can include both people with diagnosed narcissistic personality disorder and those with narcissistic tendencies. In other words, word salad is a narcissistic manipulation tactic that manifests as a confused or unintelligible mixture of seemingly random words and phrases meant to confuse you.

Why do Narcissists use Word Salad?

Narcissists will throw out a bunch of words that don't make sense if they are feeling threatened. They do this to purposely confuse you and it is a gaslighting tactic.

Narcissistic abusers use this tactic to confuse their victims into doubting their own perceptions and memories of the abuse.

Word salad is often used as a defense mechanism when a narcissist feels threatened, but especially when you're getting too close to the truth.

The term is also used to describe the way narcissists frequently contradict themselves. They will do this when it serves their purpose of making you second guess that what you heard is true. This manipulation tactic can be especially damaging to a survivor or abuse victim's emotional health – it's one way they gaslight you.

What are some examples of Word Salad scenarios?

Examples of word salad scenarios will happen when narcissists throw random words into their speech to throw you off. Word salad can include things that sound logical, but are actually pure nonsense – or they might include things that are completely random words all thrown together.

When a narcissist throws a bunch of words together that are nothing but gibberish, it is time to stop engaging with them. Sometimes word salads are not just random words thrown together. They are words that they throw at you that have nothing to do with a conversation you are trying to have with them.

What are some signs a Narcissist is using 'Word Salad' on you?

Narcissists Talk In Circles

After having a normal conversation with a narcissist and making an agreement on something, you will find that there was no agreement at all. They will go back to discussing the issue again in a matter of minutes in words that do not make sense. That is their way of keeping the argument alive and the more you engage in it, the more word salads as a result of them not honoring their agreement will be thrown at you. And let's not forget the narcissist's filibuster – the part where they talk and talk and talk, repeatedly making the same points over and over again. They just won't shut up!

Narcissists Make Excuses and Believe Their Own Lies

Narcissists never own up to their actions and there is no denying that at all. When you confront them about something they did, they will make excuses. And their excuses will result in them throwing word salads at you just in order to confuse you and throw you. They want you to think you are the one who is 'crazy' for accusing them of doing the very thing they are making excuses for. And they definitely seem to believe their own lies. Talk about infuriating.

Narcissists Drain You On Purpose

When you are trying to have a normal conversation with a narcissist that they find threatening in some way, they will throw a word salad at you. And they do it to drain you and if they see you are drained from having to engage in a nonsense conversation, then they would have attained their goal. It is best to walk away if this is the direction that the conversation is going before you are completely drained from it. It's like they're emotional vampires!

You Have to Teach Narcissists to Understand Basic Emotions

If you are finding yourself having to teach a narcissist about empathy and why it is important to be kind as you would with kids in preschool, then this will drain you. They will catch on and they will throw word salads at you in order to throw you and for you to stop talking about feelings. This threatens them. The psychology of a narcissist can be very confusing, but it's worthwhile to take the time to understand so that you can deal with them effectively.

Narcissists Accuse You Of Doing Things That They Are Guilty Of

Narcissists might know that they have done a lot of wrongs and do a lot of wrong deep down – but they will never own up to it. They keep this knowledge so hidden – even from themselves – that they almost don't even understand that it's there. And then they will accuse you of doing things that they do that just simply don't make sense. They will throw these accusations at you out of the blue. Projection, anyone?

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2022, 08:21:30 PM »
Unfortunately, the thread is gone now but one Bellgabber recently described this forum as a self-glorified Jackstar fanzine. I thought it was at least accurate.

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2022, 11:21:36 PM »
Oof! Cut off in mid sentence...AGAIN!  ;D

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2022, 03:20:25 AM »
Oof! Cut off in mid sentence...AGAIN!  ;D

It's a sign of potency in some parts of the world. Is there anything you'd prefer... uncut?

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2022, 04:42:21 AM »
It's a sign of potency in some parts of the world. Is there anything you'd prefer... uncut?

And it’s considered a compliment in other parts of the world.

Re: Understanding Jackfruit Salad
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2022, 07:10:34 AM »
Unfortunately, the thread is gone now but one Bellgabber recently described this forum as a self-glorified Jackstar fanzine. I thought it was at least accurate.

It's the sauce, baby!

#OnlyFans

Re: Understanding Jackfruit Salad
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2022, 07:30:32 AM »
#OnlyFans

I can't feel this invitation or a trophy. I can't tell if you are talking about dead person that you killed you're getting away with it you think there or if it's something I'm supposed to look at or you I can't tell if you're mocking or what are you trying to do I don't know. am I supposed to know? it doesn't matter too much either way it's good. for you I guess it has to be good only if I'm suffering I'm not suffering.

I didn't have to have sex I was told you and I did and I stopped when I was told to and somebody else got all pissy about their orders and I was tolerant and then they said they wanted to punch me in the face and then I threw him out of the house okay so mean well somebody else thinks that she's you know risking disease it's real complex for her.

As she's a German  homophobic lying egotistical bigot. she probably loses her soul at some point in a young age. Master we live a life of Madison nightmarish without me. it's over but it's pretty bad for her. so maybe she'll remember the next time she says to break my heart and not care.  I'm serious. she deliberately wanted to be with her as horrible as possible. I guess you did huh I don't know I wasn't there it sounds bad.

#ToughTiime

the fucking lesbian-la Spy vs. Spy angle just blows my mind. I don't know people could be that bad. most of them I remember having a crush on. a couple I still do. naturally no contact to me. when people doing? trying to hurt me? hi hi hi.

I'm a bullet-touched by the son. anyone who wants me you can have me but they don't know where I live, why don't they tell them it's fucked up.

what about that later let me know you guys can start walking. I would love to shoot up and have sex, no one else wants to.

they're waiting for somebody else, aawwww. actually a sweet. it's not bad to do it yourself to do it right at all and I don't have the one that's really bad I don't have crystal meth, it's it's incredibly powerful it is a scary as shit I've ever seen it like how strong it actually is the real thing it is unbelievably fucking powerful strong like one grain of salt I put it on my tongue maybe fucking almost dizzy pass out it is INSANE. and she and all her friends have been straight up addicted to it through the bag for the last 40 years. Forty years. and I met her and she lied out her ass for the first time we met, and that's why I got a clear pass, because I displayed consistency if I get to do it not at all why I can't they have to stop cuz they fucked up so anyway I get to do it they don't that's how it's going to be. I follow the rules and they didn't and they committed murder.

I was right somebody was using meth and could get it all the time and then because of experiences we had on the phone he took his he got you guys he got his license he got his permission taken away. let me tell you he called a lot less at that point. so he and her both could have told me that existed never did I didn't know it happened until this year when I was looking out for my own cuz I figured they told me to go get it I'm like what I didn't know why would I want an ounce of this I didn't even know what it was I'd heard of it sure but I didn't know what they're talking about and like no I don't want to go to risk 20 years of prison for something I don't even want for so cuz she can scream at me on her birthday she wanted it so she can use it with her friend and then get rid of me so I saw that comment and said no and then they had to start a fight and they put me in jail under false pretensive center falls Colorado law, that's a big deal.

and they didn't want me to know what it was cuz they wanted all for themselves and they didn't know what to do for me they figured I'd like to lose it I didn't lose it it made me more control because now I know what the hell the deal is before they're trying to get me to go out and without knowing things I'm like well why aren't they knowing things anymore they didn't want to teach me anything like that's what the fuck I don't get to know anything why I thought they could keep it quiet they couldn't I had a right to know.

and Kathleen Michelle Mickey has a right to be KSM or KMM, so she was here the whole time well that's cool, what a silly girl. because I said something she didn't like. wonder what that is. probably that I was going to give her anything, well she should have been nicer. why can't you be nicer at all you all right cuz you you're all cut off, I can give you like your permissions if you can take that from a boy? and she'd rather die you're all totes less

all right I'll see you in a few. I post this and go.

so, after a year, I think it's clear to everyone and all.... looks like I'm not a raving, drug- addled lunatic with a anger management problem. I've been literally on camera for 24/7 8 months—and have been consistently able to display a very controlled strength of character. it's remarkable that I had any kind of outburst at all, and anyone watching in context could see... the slurs and emotional abuse I've been undergoing has been truly ghastly.
I don't know if Samara S could have been aware of what she was saying. Probably. MV loves to bully. and naturally, a real power change, holding the other Samara hostage. I have two Samara numbers. they don't work. I've been shut down.

do they even know? shrug. these people have been obsessed for years. I remember introducing them to each other. and I remember deliberately distancing myself from them all. I couldn't see myself telling anyone what I saw, and the relentless taking of sides... I see it as hideous.
it has led to this. I never imagined that it could happen to be an endgame in this way. I'm banned from all the forums, and my posts and my matching content are obviously being suppressed. it's the most horrendous crime I've ever seen perpetrated. and you, you: you're just kicking back.
no interest, huh? okay sure. the political implications are entirely enormous. nothing relevant to comment? okay, sure.
so much for being taken seriously.
So much for laughing at me for two years and playing my struggle off like it's nothing. and The virtue signaling about people's drug associations is is foul, there's nothing about what people are doing in that score that is a problem. I was supposed to be blamed for drug manufacturer, but I didn't want to and then I got permission to do such things and I still haven't wanted to or gone down that road at all I just sat here I don't need to there's no reason I haven't been using it for years compared to me these people use like 20 times as much every day. and the implications that I'm doing something bad is only in the context of federal employees aren't allowed to smoke it. and I'm not smoking it and I'm doing the way I was told to do it before she completely went off the rails and I never saw her again. and then if she's allowed to do it and these people could kidnap her and do it doesn't seem like I understood have stuff pay attention.
it is essentially using their own surveillance against them to prove their abuse of power.
and then I don't know what happened the last two days of court but that was for everyone else and not for me, and it'll let me see anymore what's happening and then nobody's telling me cuz I guess you're all embarrassed or something I don't know you got some weird ideas about court I always believed it was a public matter. like you get charged it's on file? okay well Allison son Ben every time I went to jail after Christmas he went to jail. when the recipe they would arrest him and they would put us both in there and he would flip out screaming and carrying on, so why would they arrrest us both at the same time? well you know no one asked me, but I'm pretty smart so I could guess, and then no I mentioned the matter, which seems amazing cuz that kid screams his fucking head off when he doesn't get what he wants. he got pissed off about something and he started attacking me flailing his sister out my head. I saw Alli and her other kid walking cautiously around him for fear of upsetting him and he's a fucking minor shot who gives a fucking gets upset oh well he's pretty tall and apparently nobody ever was able to stand up to him and tell me. and then they got rid of me and left him with her and then David possessed his body and who knows what that's the story I guess. meanwhile it's not my business I'm thrown out let them handle it I guess.
you steal my truck they give me grad of stories and he's a smiling and he hacked my devices he's interfering if I streams he's blocking my calls he's controlling my life he sits on his ass he collects social security he doesn't have a job and he's 22 and he's being possessed by the ancestors grandfather and he's giggling at me on my fucking phone.
probably thinks it was just get away with her forever. this hideous what's happening.
and no one's helping me at all.

that's why... I made statements.
I got a hunch they were pretty effective.
I'm not in custody. I guess I could look at that but actually that matters kind of military stuff is actually under the UCMJ. I never look surprised when Allison's face when she heard this and they were talking about it and she was amazed and she told me and I said "oh yeah of course," has she looked at me surprised, as if I knew such things, and I looked at her and I'm like I thought thunderheart she's a conquered people she's property. she really is that part is true.
and I knew this long beforehand and then somebody named David seem to think that he knew things well well he didn't know a lot of stuff and I don't know what the fuck happened but he didn't anticipate being where he is, wherever that is. and I'm sitting here typing away and they're not on the phone with me having a good time they're doing something I don't know what they're doing but they're stressed and then my friend's birthday is in an hour and I don't even know where she is and everybody's all up in arms about something.
I wonder why they've never been up in arms about me. I guess I don't count. why? I'm cattle. from u.s. cattle. and I love my goddam Constitution. I've known how the record was going to go for a while. as months ago, I got questioned. I told them them everything about my consumption. who's "them?" lots of Feds. and my story appeared to be the same regardless at least that's how I seem to me and I don't think I was hallucinating.

I'm good talking to the story. because all this is planned out as soon as Allison asked or help. after 3 years she has for help and I can tell if she needed help. she asked and she needed and she didn't know quite what she was asking but she definitely was asking.

and with The_Key, the Mandate of Heaven has unfolded into a brand new dimension of patterns. because I don't want to be doing this at all, so who does? well I don't know without access to the surveillance but somebody has that hopefully more than just Matt and Matt and Matt and Matt and Maddie/Matty. a lot of them are scum, you know. it's vile what people are put through. not to mention me but I mean I've got defenses and I got Shields and I had this plan coming and I've got legal protections and I know how to use my rights not everybody does.
Allison and her sister didn't know shit. they probably still don't but I should be able to talk to them if I could I could help out quite a bit but that's why I've been kept from talking to them, as these thugs are in charge they they think they're going to keep their hostages and get away with it. I believe it's ending as we speak. and if not it's ended enough and it won't continue any further because I'm removing any kind of acknowledgment of any of it which happened as soon as I realized that there wasn't any knowledgement which I didn't know cuz then we told me. people just assumed that I knew but really I didn't know it was married eight times about seven houses I didn't know about any of it.
They also kept a woman hostage in this house last summer before I knew about the house at all. They sold me a house where my friend was being held hostage and then they killed her. (She is really annoying.) and I imagine they thought they get away with it, and a great deal of the internet is wondering why have my friend and that's their victim and what they do with the body I don't know who did it I don't know, I wish I knew, I feel good because I helped this thing get to this point and no one else did. envy and his friend are on a different dimension of reality where they exist but she's a tulpa and the root person I'm my world just missing so where's my friend? and I saw AZAZEL and Liberace! tell me over and over that I needed to be behaving differently to keep friends that I was scaring people away and they needed to push that narrative so they could have a viable leg to stand on saying that we don't understand me they still want to to tell the truth... but apparently it's bad. it's been bad since 1989. can't believe it took this long. somebody very bad idea. The repercussions have been horrible and I am not expected to  post them.
but I want to because the girls from high school are really hot and they want to know why we broke up and they don't want to ask me cuz they'd have to admit that they want to fuck me but they don't want to until I tell the truth. I have to tell the truth. it's actually really awesome. I'm like Allison I know what my other friend got to some extent and why she got it, she deserves it. and another friend she deserves it too. I don't know who's going to prison I don't care. Please I know she comes back again and again and again.  for me, she knows now, she did not before. and I don't want to kill myself, and pretty much the only way to get here and come she keeps on killing herself over and over. when she gets in the jam she didn't like she's got a habit of it and the first time it's when she got herpes and she realized that she could have sex with me if she gave me herpes but she didn't want to tell me that you're hurt worries because then she would feel she won't even think she felt trashy and she felt that she'd rather die than tell me what she did because she thought that I had something and I didn't. now whether or not she paid the government employee to seduce me and give me herpes and it failed I don't know but this woman, let's call her? Carly, had issues . oh she did? she's Not Dead? we'll tell you what I'm going to worry about it I was going to publish this and we're by later because if anybody asks me the truth I'll be laughing and people are funny don't want it like that.(spirits keep showing up here, after dying, and then they flee the room cuz I'm here alive they're embarrassed if they recognize me. don't need another deal, you can wait I'm tired. it's only two or three people I'd like to see. have to wait.

a year they've been here a year. so what time is it here they could have called me and said call the people they're calling. she's going to wait till her birthday which is tomorrow and 3 days for her birthday I meant something fell in love and said fuck it and cut ties. apparently this is a tough blow. how stupid could she be? hope he was said if that was a test, you set up a spirit for us both. the women's I had sex with that was the idea of that other woman of her higher self and I did what I was told and I did what I was supposed to do is told and it was supposed to be forgiving and she did the same thing she did first time she got all upset about it that was dumb. and then her friends didn't do for the supporter. epic failure, winner Jackstar. I could tell him that. any reality I didn't mind anything she was doing, but she shouldn't have to feel bad she could just call me and said please stop I want to be with you because of that she didn't. she was afraid of saying it out loud. with good reason apparently she would have been killed. and then after resurrection and then she'd have to realize that music just a complex so she put it off and fucked off and did a whole bunch of drugs and made fun of me and ran around and then you know why is that good for her bad for me? okay she's fucking Jewish, oh that's so much different she can do speed and I can't right? that is what they believe. okay well she can die and come back again that's fine maybe next time she'll be I don't know but I'm sure she comes back again cuz I seen her so many times she's not going anywhere. I'll never stop loving her but I can love multiple people the same time apparently she had a problem with that? I don't know what the deal is since your angle.
you've been around longer. Marcy Marcy Marcy Mercy Mercy Mercy tie tie tie. don't tell me about that huh? that seems so strange to me that you think you have a stake, I've been planning for this for how many years like 30 years and all of a sudden I got to deal with you fucking creeps? oh okay well good to know I got a plan for that. for giving her if she kills herself again is certainly part of it. knowing how to find her fast I don't have any idea but you guys all know and then you don't help me with anything except to make fun of me.

now that's on record.
I hate to put what the hell I always love her and then the punch line is that she and the other one and Grape Queen Fruit, another new one Queen Fruit Roll-Up, is your new top -is there allowed me? lol I have quite the army, that your opposite of. that's fine dude anyway. I'm sorry I couldn't talk to you. no I know I know I know I know you are. you should be too but it's all right it'll work out.

I'm the most winningest man ever. it will be fine don't burn yourself up. this woman has her own plans The outfield. clothing field. yeah I totally go so far and then she dies and she comes back and then just stumbles on blindly her plan was that I would come by and tell her what to do and yeah but she didn't plan on me getting stumbled up. she didn't know that she could happen I guess. trumpet Queen and able to fly and shit but she ain't that bright. she gets a little better each time.
and it was surprising to hear that she was 10 a three-way with herself and rubini, but fuck it I at that point he had already done a whole bunch of things and there have been consumerous Resurrection cycle and like why not do them both right and then it never occurred to me to be able to do that do them both at the same time like why would I do that and well it's a domination thing I was just happy just to get talked to her and I still haven't been able to , imagine that kind of guild. so it's still build character.
I'll be fine. I'm really hard to use it at all. there's needles here but I don't care the DEA is the fucking junkie needle they use heroin they use speed together they have sex she's a fucking property of the government their government employees they get high and get fucked together and make fun of me and take trying to take my money and that's legal for them to do you know why? cuz I'm an enemy combatant cuz she's a you know government property and then I got involved in this fucking Santa thing and then I took over and I avoided the chain of command yeah I've demonstrated that consistent lack of respect for the chain, which is not supposed to do in the military I'm outside of it in clerical land I'm that's like the community I'm a the guy had to take over for Queeg . that's why they get to do these things and I've known it all along and then that's why me complaining isn't that big a deal and they're going to do what they're going to do it's going to be fine and you know so I can plan to get this distracts people everybody's gotten real distracted. especially people who want to have sex with me. they probably should have heard that they need to come to my house and help, they don't have sex that bad. specially with Queen Ozzy not really capable of rational set. she's upset. she would come help if she could, I banger. well fuck her she can come back next time, I'm pissinger. she betrayed me a lot so she'll get enough to learn. apparently the other one is frayed come here because she's frequently we'll kill her apparently happen flbrgir. imagine being that insane that's her that's my lover. and she's trapped there with them and I'm here safe I bet she's fucking jealous now.

she'll never do that to me again and she's my Squaw. it's pretty cool. George can't come by we can shoot up and have sex! too bad no big deal I'm sure I'll play it's not that big a deal for me. did somebody who doesn't get to do it often wow they're envious, too bad they just can't get the house I don't get it really it depends on each person it's a karmic tunnel cycle. and somebody tried to get me to agree to it and it turned out that that was what led to them admitting that they were working with them the whole time and that blew a part of the other case that's what made David said apart so David he's fine just everybody knows that he did something and then everybody knows that David owes a debt of gratitude to me and David didn't like that cuz I'm a goy and they're both Jew bags. I saw this coming ahead of time and I arranged things that they had to embarrass themselves in front of humans glowing the global stage and I'm happy and they have to be happy on Facebook underneath the ceiling, their ceiling. speaking of the Facebook group, I wonder if MB lets me in? fuck. he was wrong mean. he should have been nice to me but I don't have tits. I like he likes and then I didn't know that she was there for how many years and they didn't tell me boy that was funny. eventually wondered are they really stupid enough to do that and like yeah they were such a gag. well good for them. I asked her five times of last year before she brought each time she kept quiet she could have said something she never did she had an apple opportunity instead she wanted to throw in for the and she tried to and she fell and they lost everything. call gang all of them down the Fletcher. so don't travel with Jackstar. this racial issues that pep boys thing but he wants to take her away from me I don't deserve her I'm I'm pure he's the best same thing with Matt same thing with David she's got an ability to warble men's minds. schedule to me I got Shields and a Smart. and I'll do anything to save our life. the sex and I didn't think I could have sex with anyway. I never did except I did a couple times but I don't know when because I never knew it was her and then I asked her questions about that at the beginning five six years ago she did she climbed up she didn't tell me so she knew that she was doing it with the real me but she was lying about it and then now she can't do it and then I never had the experience of looking at her knowing was really her and she knows that I was looking at her and she knows she was lying, so she knows that she was a liar and I have the hottest experience and she must do it again so she must start over I'm ready to keep going I'm a fucking super fucking space cadet she is a lying fucking cast off whore.  how did she not see that coming I don't know. and of course I don't feel that way but I know that's how she feels cuz she has been lying. that's how she depends on penance. and she can do it with Ruby I'm listening our Bell.. and his rubini is Davina? nobody tells me well yeah Ruby doesn't want to deal with me cuz I was right I laughed him I laugh at him, he was such a douche and now I'm sure he's twice as bad but was he going to say to me that I was wrong no I wasn't wrong that's fucking right. is a substantial never recover. so I guess you should have fucking listen to me that's right man. lol.
chuckles will be fine, I do love you all I didn't want this this is exactly as bad as everybody needed and in the future it's going to be much easier but it's going to be a tough time, and some areas that remind, it's just ridiculous this year put this on the web can you get me on one of the different jobs I mean I'm going to ask but I want to be able to go I just got to call for something I can't do it.

if you want to talk to me when you can't, tell I don't know. there's nothing more than tuck that person but I don't know who it is and whoever knows how to figure it out not talking so he's so hideous horrible and mess. sounds good to sleep and then they can argue about things cuz they're such good friends. I wish somebody who tells me that they want to have sex with me. probably is but can't get there. that's dumb.

I'll try calling somebody I love you Marcy I wish you had a right profile but yeah I would totally oh yeah I've always loved you yeah always never doubt never a doubt yeah forever there no problem why not I'll always come back but I wouldn't say no but the real problem is that you kind of lied it's kind of hurt me but scorpions like that and then MV doesn't understand what he's doing he's creating total world he doesn't know if they are yet. finally going to find out is he. lol. I will fuck that smart ass oh my God. hehe  catch you soon we're all smiles here it's going to be rough for a bit. for you.

Alice says she's fucking ripping her fucking head out. well guess that's how you feel when you got a good one look get in line with the other six. ;)

The Sevenfold Way is real.

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2022, 07:36:46 AM »

#1) I know it's what you refer, I'm confident in your stocking at all, honestly it's nice to you acknowledge me anytime. actually don't know why it's so difficult but I trusted it is I believe you there's going to be a lot of stuff going on I'm not aware of and I know it's tough anyway.

#2) I don't have cpms but I was curious if they're still being blocked me can you read me and then block PMS, it doesn't matter?

#3) so Michael Deacon and DVR to carry? I noticed it since the beginning. and they made you fly to Texas how they made you feel senses all I said they put you okay same thing as her I don't think they made you leave early.
#4) can I bother you are there any aspects of anything you need more of?
for people, need more people.
#5) you can't have them until they say so, and they can say socialize remember I'm Special Master.

I know it's awesome. Thanks! give us a hug.

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2022, 04:58:28 PM »
a self-glorified Jackstar fanzine. I thought it was at least accurate.

#1) Your account blocks my private messages.
#2) You interest in my point of view appears nil.
#3) Happy birthday!
#4) While hard to determine, you do not appear to be the person I am looking to celebrate with/for/about/on/near/the imminent heat-death of our Universe and the rebirth of another.
#5) This is this last post I will make on this forum I will make on this forum for a while. Your comment has gotten my attention. To wit:

(TROLLDA)
(TAMARA)

Your undercard is calling to me: your dominant consciousness refuses communication. This I believe--and in any event, who ever you are, you are a bullying twerp thug and communicating with you/you has become, since I determined this theory of identity of yours, thoroughly unpleasant. I honestly don't understand your problem and barely understand mine. Here's an example: I don't know who anyone is and I can't seem to get people to understand this.

This is of course because you're gas lighting the issue on purpose. It is, of course, A Troll. Yes, so, okay? For one thing, you're just playing dumb. You know it and I know it.

Meanwhile, nothing is going to change. I made a deal someone. TWO YEARS AGO. I am to do the following:

#1) Have a conversation with a specific person. Eye contact is involved.
#2) Depends on #1.

This is non-negotiable. Whether I do so or not, this is my commitment--this is The Plan. And, note that it has been TWO YEARS. Okay, so... what are you dragging this out for?

I suppose it might seem forward of you to ask. Sure. Nevertheless, this is where the trail leads. I could call one other person? Maybe. Meanwhile, I'm gonna point out that I'm quoting and replying to--and being /ignored by--one specific person. And this communicates what particular message?

I believe the circumstance is as allowed: you're a married couple sharing an account, and the male of the arrangement is a dopehead coward. I don't know what it is, of course. I know nothing for certain. (I have nowhere to go. No partner. Many months before it is relevant--even if I were rendered homeless, I would not use the truck, yet. I maybe got it too soon. In my defense, I needed something to distract me with.

I don't even know what to do. I already danced a jig. Make ramen. Sure. *polite_party_porn*)

I simply do not believe my Conversation Target has any idea of what is happening, and I believe you do. (I might not even know who the Conversation Target is. I'm kinda blasted. Do I need to be straight today? llololol.

And I don't believe I have even the slightest bit of respect remaining for you-la. What's your problem? Oh, that's right, you don't have to tell me anything, and so, you won't. Well, /shrug.

It's flattering, you're an idiot, and the purpose in any case is to remove me from the forum so I can... what? Just, go away? Listen to me. THIS IS MY GOAL.

BABEY WANTS AMARO. I don't think you understand what is at stake here, and what's more, I don't care what you think about the situation. You are being snippy about... something, you think it's a good look for you, and it isn't.-

You, not she, are an embarrassment, and certainly not I. Whatever the nature of the situation here... it is complex, and you and your loser gang of outbreathing thugs hell-pukes have been deliberately obstinate. This changes nothing for me.

The truth is, I am shy. I don't even know where she is. Or if she is alive. Or if she cares to speak with me at all. Sure doesn't look like it, and it also appears to be something "you" are deliberately involved in. No matter what the state of our progressive nation is... you treat me with the kind of arrogant disdain I have come to know and love and expect.

There's not a lot to do, so... I just turned her whole family in. Sweep sweep brush. No idea what comes next. Don't know why my phone doesn't ring, actually. Also, I keenly feel the absence of my $600 phone.

And the drooling, outbreathing MALE FAGGOT MALE who has the truck, wants $600. Plus tip. Here's a tip: take your penis and get out of my face. I don't think you understand what is going on here and why I have to deal with this added wrinkle in time is... puzzling. The whole thing finds me quite taken aback.

No doubt, something that is taking people aback: I'm not even cleaning my house... at all. Leading it to rack and ruin while, stereotypically, I let "substance abuse" consume my life. I know I am under cameras surveillance. I know that I look disgusting. I can see myself with just one click.

It has really taken on a life of its own: a haunted church. A consecrated burial ground. Native ground. Military ground. Embassy ground. Really.

Now, strangely, none of this has to be this way. I didn't want the truck sabotaged. I didn't seek to get it fixed so... quickly. (It hasn't.) What has happened is that the projection of force upon my interests has been demonstrably deflected. I mean, cool. This is battle; a fluid situation. I don't know what I am fighting for. I don't know where it's all going. I don't even need to figure it out! It's End Times. It's Ragnarok. It's Hell, freezing over.

It's Birthday! Happy! I really am. Unlike my birthday, I don't have my vehicle literally ditched. On -this- birthday, I am pleased to say that I am at least mobile, and, I have -improved- on last years' botched faux pas. (There is a toy fox tail in the house. It showed up last year. As is my go-to tactical maneuver, I allowed my eyeline to coast idly by the item, without ever once acknowledging its prescence nor siginfiicance. (She eventually begain to exhibit signs of actualy apopoplexy.) Its a Hell of a thing, trying to roll this all up into Fruit. I can't ask I woudln't get an answer. I know the answer, say it with me: "I wanted to make you jealous!" Okay, so, mission acccomplished. I have $3.99 in the back. Literal. What am I gonna do, Bellgab? Something. Don't sweat it. What counts is this: I still have no reason to expect any company. (No red flags in my blue sky.) And, yet! Someone could make a break for it? TOTESARMSFLAILING!!! It all seems so surreal without context. In truth, in the past, today was always a sad event, today's not much exception, but for certain, I am not negatvely affected.

Except for the fatigue, though. Here's what's happening: I am not being poisoned per se, but I am being managed. (You should meet my Col. Tom.) This was part of the sign-up sheet experience, word. What is it like? Well, different from any other, that's for sure. I am not yet allowed to make my own jelly beans--this is a high-concept skill. In my case especially, I gotta be careful. It would look weird if I weren't. Now, I had anticipated being able to get some traction in on this subject. I've got the book--I've got the space--I've got the Mandate of Heaven--I've got several certainly by now hot-flagged conversations hot-flagged on tape, of me saying things like, "I gotta learn this!" and "I gotta learn that" and "ooh! i can do this!" and "rawr let's do that one," which is something that can -actually happen.

I have been building towards these events for an extremely long time. (Destiny doesn't come quickly for me. It doesn't even arrive. It's a sort of dawning anvil drop.) I didn't even know. I should just go to sleep. Or, you know, "medicate."

This whole thing is, you know... kinda dumb. It's dumb how fun this is. WHO SPENDS THIS MUCH KARMIC ENERGY ON A TRAINWRECK? Oh, right, trainmasons.

Re: Understanding Birthday Salad
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2022, 05:05:04 PM »

Well, unless you were there, I can assure you, I was painting a village idiot's look on my face, and the context at the time was such that... look, there's nothing to defend here, although, uhm. Well, I guess I wouldn't know.

Is there anyway I can help this along towards gravitas? I mean seriously. This seems absurd even for the usual kind of thing. I've been a quality man this year. I have made things happen. I have created grand structures. I am mostly housebroken.

I have no context. So far I detect no difference beyond, "you really did that g*y?" and "wait, wait. -that- kid is yours, oh, so the other one is..." Have I made it up-front enough that a little verification could be in order? HAPPY BIRTHDAY I HAVE NEVER BEEEN ALLOWED TO KNOW ANY TRUTH BEFORE BUT MAYBE NOW I CAN BEGIN TO COMPREHEND because, wow, those were some pretty heinous activites I was suspected of. It all goes back to the poisoned bird.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWEETY! Wtf is this cake? Yellow?