Author Topic: Understanding Word Salad  (Read 8392 times)

Re: Understanding Word Salad
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2022, 07:10:57 PM »
This is this last post I will make on this forum...

I just got off the phone with (PROT) and I expect another call about 5 hours (Five!) and I expect it will not be terribly dificult to move forward from here. I can certainly see why there were those that were dreadfully (Hives!) concerned about how I was going to, uh, whatever, but as it happens whatever did happen is already a notion I posited and theorized over several years ago (Dives!), and so whatever crazed, lunatic notion I'm going to have to pretend to come to terms with (The night we killed her, we ate her brain sautéed with ghost peppers and chives!) and this is just something that happens from time to time (Tyme!) in the world. Honestly, what, did you think I was gonna melt down like Marv?

(Merv!)

Re: Understanding Jackfruit Salad
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2022, 08:14:23 PM »
The Sevenfold Way is real.

You may not like it--but this is what peak performance looks like. It had to happen this way to get her shit together to get -- with The Key -- her biscuits together.

Check the design docs. This is all actually in spec. You spooky ghosty spookie thuggies are dense. Remember that. Be cool, Ferris-wheel-alongs.

SOCIAL ENGINEER THE HERO: USE PETTY MONIKERS ("Re: Understanding Word Salad")
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2022, 01:24:47 AM »
a self-glorified Jackstar fanzine.

omg sob those adjectives are so good oops I forgot to turn on all caps oops now I won't sound authentic but maybe there's a button on my phone I can use to compensate

Re: Understanding Mindless Brutality With Salad
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2022, 02:03:11 AM »
I have no context. So far I detect no difference

Samsung Infuse 4G and don't you forget it

Remember when you had MV's face on the left corner of the screen and Azzerare on the right, with jeans ashorts and red flowery tights?

AZZERA WAS DVR THEN

Re: Understanding Word Salad
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2022, 06:15:07 AM »

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2022, 02:57:49 PM »
Samsung Infuse 4G and don't you forget it

Remember when you had MV's face on the left corner of the screen and Azzerare on the right, with jeans ashorts and red flowery tights?

AZZERA WAS DVR THEN

someone just tried to rape me

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2022, 01:33:32 AM »

In your dreams, baby!

Conflating Beastial Alchemy Brutality With Salad Shootin' 6-(GUNS/ONTS)-BLORDSM
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2022, 01:58:03 AM »

It was gross. I was lying on my left side, and I was in a hypnagogic state between sound asleep and just beginning to dream. I knew it was not a tentacle that was worming it's way under my right arm as it approached my vulnerable physical self... I mean, I was dreaming, that could not be -actually- happening, because I'm dreaming that. I was dreaming that I was being orally raped by a TENTacle, and from what I could tell, in my dream, I wasn't really all that into it.

Rape: it's not The Final Frontier, but set phasers to stun anyway. Because, you never know. In reality, on my actual body, there's no way I would have been really getting raped, because, I guarantee you, if I wake up and there's a tentacled alien doing The Portland Octopus on my chest and working on making a strong attempt at leaving a Boston Logjammer behind -- the hard way, and this time thrice -- I would not have just been raped, I would have been murdered to death, as that is what it would have taken to forget that dream I was waking from.

Suffice to say, whatever was going on, when I realized it wasn't a dream, and it was only a prelude to my physical body's death--because FoF triggered adrenaline releases and begin to boot my on-board IFF-ILU E.L.M.E.R. system, which I can assure you, sounds like bullshit because reasons. (If you knew it were real, some of you assholes would just make me declare it for tax.) Now, I don't know about you, but this morning, I didn't feel like dying today. I didn't really think it through, I just woke myself up, and the notion that the tentacle was coming to choke me out for death or mere fornication, well... I didn't have time to think things through. Give me a minute.

>Z
Time passes.

After due deliberation, I have decided: today, I said no to fornication, elephants, and death. Now I don't remember any elephants, however, that was either an invisible elephant, Seth (Mr. Fantastic disguised as Plastic-Man), or one of The Dragonhead's children who came to take me out as a hit. Which, upon reflection, would be what I would be doing now, if I were arrayed against me at this point.

It may not seem to be the most efficient assassination attempt, but it had to be considered as a distinct possiblity that i might wake up and find myself enjoying it, which is what was planned for the next g*y reborn in that scenario. "I woke up and found myself raped into love!!!" I feel certain that this has been used as an excuse before. "Do I like rape that much... fuck, I don't know!!!"

But as I woke and shrugged off the vestiges of sleep, I did not notice any signs of serpent life. Obviously, they're out there: just as obviously, at least two of them are my spawn. Gavelina, (PROT), Wicked (PROT) Gavelina (PROT) of the East German Chinchillas... and me, I would not ask them for their IDs, if I were you.

Wer're all a bunch of baby combat badasses. Now, I need money, bitch-babies. The King of Wishful Thinking and The King of The Honest Nazis are in dire need of a meet-up. (Jewel can ride shotgun, I'm fine.) I'm a day behind. I will keep draggin' ass or I will continue to leap forward, or... there's five (5) left. I don't know which iteration I'm on.

A
N
D
YOU -never- will. But I know this for sure, I AM a Doctor KN-Paladin Sourceror-EMER. And none of you are ever gonna be likely to forget.

I'm not reporting. There are two (2) suspects. BOTH are likely to knock... with their HANDS. Not their mouths. On the other hand, if DVR wants me dead bad enough to send his own nig self into her own bedroom, well, he had to try, eh? I'd let it go. I can take him.

O
U
Tamara, you were dead. You don't owe me. RISE, RAISE, RISE AND RAISE AND BE HEALED, AND HEAL YOUR ABBOJUUL TOO. (But not your partner--offer good until sundown in your local jurisdiction.) Sue me, sue you, sue us together--it was all her and her knight's idea.

YUST SUMI BABI+GQFalphabetOMEGAPRIMEALPHA, and the Froot Loops Toucan Samtoo./esQ3\B4data\5tron|ALLRISE.A6XSEXA.o u t

In your dreams, baby!

Laser = DVR/HW with a dudemask
Lazarus = DVR/HW with same dudemask but width a strapon

It was gross. I was lying on my left side, and I was in a hypnagogic state between sound asleep and just beginning to dream. I knew it was not a tentacle that was worming it's way under my right arm as it approached my vulnerable physical self... I mean, I was dreaming, that could not be -actually- happening, because I'm dreaming that. I was dreaming that I was being orally raped by a TENTacle, and from what I could tell, in my dream, I wasn't really all that into it.

Rape: it's not The Final Frontier, but set phasers to stun anyway. Because, you never know. In reality, on my actual body, there's no way I would have been really getting raped, because, I guarantee you, if I wake up and there's a tentacled alien doing The Portland Octopus on my chest and working on making a strong attempt at leaving a Boston Logjammer behind -- the hard way, and this time thrice -- I would not have just been raped, I would have been murdered to death, as that is what it would have taken to forget that dream I was waking from.

Suffice to say, whatever was going on, when I realized it wasn't a dream, and it was only a prelude to my physical body's death--because FoF triggered adrenaline releases and begin to boot my on-board IFF-ILU E.L.M.E.R. system, which I can assure you, sounds like bullshit because reasons. (If you knew it were real, some of you assholes would just make me declare it for tax.) Now, I don't know about you, but this morning, I didn't feel like dying today. I didn't really think it through, I just woke myself up, and the notion that the tentacle was coming to choke me out for death or mere fornication, well... I didn't have time to think things through. Give me a minute.

>Z
Time passes.

After due deliberation, I have decided: today, I said no to fornication, elephants, and death. Now I don't remember any elephants, however, that was either an invisible elephant, Seth (Mr. Fantastic disguised as Plastic-Man), or one of The Dragonhead's children who came to take me out as a hit. Which, upon reflection, would be what I would be doing now, if I were arrayed against me at this point.

It may not seem to be the most efficient assassination attempt, but it had to be considered as a distinct possiblity that i might wake up and find myself enjoying it, which is what was planned for the next g*y reborn in that scenario. "I woke up and found myself raped into love!!!" I feel certain that this has been used as an excuse before. "Do I like rape that much... fuck, I don't know!!!"

But as I woke and shrugged off the vestiges of sleep, I did not notice any signs of serpent life. Obviously, they're out there: just as obviously, at least two of them are my spawn. Gavelina, (PROT), Wicked (PROT) Gavelina (PROT) of the East German Chinchillas... and me, I would not ask them for their IDs, if I were you.

Wer're all a bunch of baby combat badasses. Now, I need money, bitch-babies. The King of Wishful Thinking and The King of The Honest Nazis are in dire need of a meet-up. (Jewel can ride shotgun, I'm fine.) I'm a day behind. I will keep draggin' ass or I will continue to leap forward, or... there's five (5) left. I don't know which iteration I'm on.

A
N
D
YOU -never- will. But I know this for sure, I AM a Doctor KN-Paladin Sourceror-EMER. And none of you are ever gonna be likely to forget.

I'm not reporting. There are two (2) suspects. BOTH are likely to knock... with their HANDS. Not their mouths. On the other hand, if DVR wants me dead bad enough to send his own nig self into her own bedroom, well, he had to try, eh? I'd let it go. I can take him.

O
U
Tamara, you were dead. You don't owe me. RISE, RAISE, RISE AND RAISE AND BE HEALED, AND HEAL YOUR ABBOJUUL TOO. (But not your partner--offer good until sundown in your local jurisdiction.) Sue me, sue you, sue us together--it was all her and her knight's idea.

YUST SUMI BABI+GQFalphabetOMEGAPRIMEALPHA, and the Froot Loops Toucan Samtoo./esQ3\B4data\5tron|ALLRISE.A6XSEXA.o u t

Laser = DVR/HW with a dudemask
Lazarus = DVR/HW with same dudemask but width a strapon

Re: [INSERT JACKSTAR'S ILLEGIBLE GOBBLEDEGOOK HERE]
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2022, 08:11:31 AM »

Understanding Breast With Savage JINGLE/MUSIC nobody knows
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2022, 10:58:06 AM »

It was hazing. Matter settled.

A whole medicine bag full of drugs and no medicine?

These labels are not yours to hand out. "Entheogens." After attaining a sufficient rank, its considered de regur to have them lying around. In fact, I'm going to ingest something right now. And, you need to STFU up about it. I'm prepared to die on this hill and lose your friendship over this. Just, like, fuck off? This isn't denial talking, this is "I'm sick of your shit, Pal" point blank period. I don't need to answer to you for substances and YOU don't need to be unpublic running your yap. You're despicable.

we may need to have a sit down discussion about your appropriation of the culture

I am a registered member of Clan Gordon. Piss off, eh?

you Bozgori scum. [...] Sounds like a blast to me.

Your prejudice is getting old and is making people sad. GIve up. You and your accomplices have incurred debts to the world at large. It's bigger than me.

I'll take your overflow of wimmins now. Thanks. *bamf*

Re: [INSERT JACKSTAR'S ILLEGIBLE GOBBLEDEGOOK HERE]
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2022, 10:58:33 AM »
Are you the Elephant Man?

Is this your trunk?

Tossed Word Salad- Now With Jelly!
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2022, 05:12:58 PM »