Author Topic: Understanding Word Salad  (Read 8397 times)

Re: Understanding Word Salad
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2022, 12:05:42 AM »
Code: [Select]
New Grapefruit applications are in:
ALL PREVIOUS GIRLFRIENDS ARE RESURRECTED AND ARE NOW FLAGGED AS SUCH UNTIL END OF CURRENT CALENDAR YEAR. (Dear 1military: please stop killing my wimmins, just because they can come back to life and I can rewind their brains doesn't mean they enjoy it, and your time travel device (FU CERN) does NOT work on does the way you 5hink it dot5, not really, not at all in fact, BET ME.) Have a heart. T. will slaughter some Elks for you later as a token of appreciation for your willingness to stop committing murder, Asshole Commander Asshole. Thanks. (David ≠ The Commander ≠ Command(HER), and I, MJCKG-j-g can obviously only fill one (1) of those roles... @once.) Hopefully somebody besides me just figured out how to get the picture here. Because I need your help. Bad, Lee, bad. Biscuits, Steven killed my grandfather. Bryce Leigh Bee-Versacè? QUANTUM SIGNATURE LOST. (Nice try, Grabhags; we're gay, but we're not *that* gay—and neither of our mothers were hyphenated on the Mayflower.)

NOWF OUND LAND. Canlandia is on another planet, and I'm about to die. Send another... which? Stick or itch to be scratched? I'll have that added to your manifest, Charlie o u t 812. (gulp.)

Please vote for the lucky Lady: I've got three (3) valid requests, one (1) mismade cast-off Fishwife (bitch we left port without your mangy stanky bootē sassy muling20/20ASS, on purpose, PORPOISE BECAUSE REASONS), + 1 green Swabb(y/ie/ē) who gets a free pass no.matter.what, UNLESS we're talking “OG Fruit,” who is of course choice A1-A, since “She and I and s/|\er spawn” (the horn counts as a “¶P/p(P)(p)erson” on some planets, & thank you for that Kermit “mitπt” Romney) we're, we are, We Are: WE ARE actually, WE ACTUALLY ARE, officially married (in some jurisdictions, where applicable) as... SOURCEROR-NI55ER-HU{Sz/Cz}cZ-HAUSBANNED & ONE (1\Tr3/1) HOTBUTTDUMBMULE2ASSY UNICORN-MAN WYFE-GRRRRL (+1Sasa{üYü}, as she can only [come/arrive\travel] with a (swabi \ swami) because, do you know what it takes to keep a cloaca clean on a planet like Earth? KNOW: no, you don't, and Her Royal Highness doesn't either, and yeah, this did take a lot of work to arrange, but, she's worth it, BECAUSE I SAID SO, and so am I. She's a functionally illiterate and a psycopugfaghey—I know how to spell, she doesn't have to know how to suck. Lodge orders, Heaven shrugs pancakes.) I know that seems like a mouthful, but don't worry, nor be concerned/KHANCERNed at all; there's going to be a ChrisT-t-Thing-E (a g-g-G-Host, no one will ever know, it's invisible, you wouldn't even know if I didn't tell you, but I told you Puny ewes, because I wanted to boast (and renew my passport while keeping my name, Sir, surname, Sir, I just like the sound of it), so maybe some of you can see what part of the fuss was all about when I said to a drunken, retarded, brain damaged cheerleader in the midst of a FULL FUCKIN’ FULL-ON FUCKIN’ RELAPSE (didn't know that then, nor that she was acting funny/peculiar/cray-cray because she was freshly raped, but I would have said the exact same thing anyway), “I want to know the real you” and I fucking meant it, (so hot) and by now it would seem that she agreed (at this point, She doesn't really have a choice, how could she still be alive and have become a cliché otherwise?); and didn't want to know either, lol sorry “Fuck-01a” but at least you're not "not sure" or “Nicholas Caged On Matrix-Earth w/0 5G”) and you're not supposed to know that she has a swabby that can stand on land, anyway (Resistance is not futile, Landstander; Jesus xmitsays He hopes He gets to whip some of y(You)T, if He has to come out to y*our trial, break a few benches, have a few laughs, y*ou know: Colin, you're Dr. Doom, I'm just a doctor of philosophy and autodidacticsm (and NOT Divinity) who wants to die), and since I'm embarrassed, she must be too. (Standards. Squaw standards. Savage. Brutal. Inarguable. Not just because My Squaw presently has all the I.Q. points of a geranium crossed with a garbanzo beanstalk. It means everybody knows that we're both embarrassed, and now you know I'm more embarrassed than you.) C-Tia is satisfied. Hang on, this proofreading is brutal (heh. heh.) and I want to make sure nobody (Keith) fucks it up (most high a55h0le... olé!) at all, I only get one shot at this: Wright-written rite written, right? The identity of the person who walks over my garbage-strewn threshold (ROSEBUD IS A THIEF) carrying my... whatever we call her (PIRATE IS NOT SHADY), is important. And I know who she is but The Bailiff (NEITHER CASE NOR ACE) won't let me say Her name... (I KNOW!)... because it turns out, I don't know it. (oopsie.) She's -really- goddam hot tho, and I've already made her mine. (FU ROT) Seriously, the future is our first stop—she WILL remember, I'm not just going to give her a magic cigarette and then let Dickstar Raper grope her and leave her delivered with a name tag, you know, you people are fucking sick. And mean. Sick and mean, that's what you are, BG, but Cerebrus is still gonna play fetch with your bones now. Next. Whatevah.

(This is a bigger deal than KKR buying Nabisco in a BS-LBO, so, if I hear one fucking word out of any of you about „word salad“ I'm going to break your fucking arms, Rouge–Beanie/Beret Wearer, and I actually fucking mean it, and you know who S.K. I'm talking U.N. abou.t.) Oh, hi, not_Dr. Jacoby’s not_daughter, sure, we can put you on The Candyvine List, but I must warn you if you win the election I will kill your husband by removing his pants and claiming them for my own demesne. (indistinct murdering) Oh, she says that's why she's here.)

Please vote, it will mean a lot to Her & her and the rest of the family can't consume the flesh of the 2nd runner-up until, uh, “Time: (TBD)” BUT BASICALLY, AS SOON AS COURT IS DISMISSED— IT'S A FEAST.

om nom nom ur not invited nom nomom om

pate is the Fed.
innerreach is his Sic.

They're both monstrous, boorish chemically-addicted and needle-dependent losers. One named “Jon something-or-other what's-his-nuts” and the other named “Matt something-or-other who's-his-dick.”

They keep (PROT) & her sister (PROT) under their direct command and control using threats of harm against their children via CPS or just plain old guns (they stole my father's guns and if they killed one of the children with one of my father's guns... well, they sure would stay dead), but primarily Mother Nature's original and best mind control drug combo: HEROIN, LSD-25, & MDMA. (there's probably a skosh of Empress gun and a Novascotian measure of something extra in there as well, because one of them is really old and the other one is frigid, and three out of the four are not just gay, but ultra-gay and I'll let you guess which, heh heh.)

Even though I haven't seen her in over a year, I am still routinely harassed and completely fucked over by their control of the communication network, because these two morons know that I can pick them out of a lineup easy, I've talked to him on the phone and can find them on the phone easy, and one look at me, and either those two women are going to start screaming bloody murder as they know now —and will when they read this— what the fuck's been happening... except they don't. They are mind-, body-, & fuckslaves. Which is a real thing, which I once told a joke about, just to get somebody to shut up for a while, which totally worked. however I've never actually had those drugs in combination together, although it sounds like a fun time if everyone's consenting.

(PROT) & (PROT) are -not- consenting. they are being held against their will with their children uses hostages and being forced to participate in ungodly acts of corruption and some probably pretty hot sex with a pair of fucking losers who are engaged in the most disturbing, disgusting, vilifying abuse of power I've ever heard of. well at the same time Alistair Laird is slandering and defaming my name—Michael Clifford Kuczi, aka “Jackstar”—and this is being done to create plausible deniability and falsifiability so that they can continue their crimes and machinations unchecked by any authority, because with a shadow of “a reasonable doubt” and all that shit they can keep on doing it forever. Now, they might deserve it, but nevertheless what doesn't get deserved is my phone being fucked with my entire life being shattered and thrown into the goddam gutter and every single fucking person within 500 fucking miles not doing a single fucking thing appropriate when it comes to me as I'm on The Shit List because I know ALL of this stuff and I can blow it up and wide open.

LIKE I JUST DID, JON.

Rubini, D.T. put his full name up on Rubinigab, which I thought was odd, especially since I didn't know Jon’s middle name before then (it's not Percival or Parryman, those guys are cool), and I wondered to myself what the hell the point of that was, because of course the site got taken down, and I suppose D.T. Rubini didn't know that was inevitable, or know that I knew her name. (Hi. deja vu!) or maybe she did I don't fucking know, I don't talk to that_woman, because, reasons. (body blow! body blow! right hook! right hook! right cross! body blow! uppercut! uppercut! body blow!) I realize now that the purpose of that maneuver was to inform me as to that man's full name, because if I knew his full name I could report him for what I found out later.

I'll have to leave that set aside for now, because even though I had seen that web page, and I saw that man's name, I very deliberately did not memorize it, because that was not appropriate for me to gain his name that way, and even though I now know a whole bunch of shit that I could totally report to the police, without his name, John Mike John, and Mike Johnmike Matt, and Matt Chris Matt and Chris Matt Mike to go along correctly with it, the entire attempt will fail and simply warn other people along the chain, and it'll start to reaction that will end up in people ending up in dumpsters. Not my idea of a good time.

And you fuckers know everything you need to know to do the same thing, but you needed somebody who isn't you to report it because otherwise, oh some kind of disaster befalls you, boo hoo jew, and you need A Fall Guy to do it, well it's not going to be me, so: go fuck yourself.

I was told —commanded to, by some mouthy thug— to forget all about the woman I was with for 5 years. (Classy, Bremelo classy.) Well I forgot about her (a couple weeks, maybe) and then I was told that I had to forget about my second choice and my third and my fourth and now I'm not making fucking choices anymore! I'm sitting alone in a goddam three bedroom farmhouse on 4.1 acres, fucking alone! I've been here for a fucking year, alone! Where are all the people I know? They fucking killed them. They stole my truck, I can't get rid of the garbage, I'm not doing a G-d damn thing around here because no one's showing up because no one knows where the fuck I am.

My phones don't work and you're an asshole. What fucking hell I'm going to tell your mother when I see her, I don't know but if you think I'm covering for your stupid ass, you are wrong. Merry Christmas, there's your gift, Casey Gwendolyn Wright, you're a thief and a whore and I don't forgive you, and your kid Adrian is an asshole too. KNOW: NO WE AREN'T MARRIED. They must give you some of those mind control drugs too, you fucking lunatic, and just for that, I just started smoking cigarettes again. Fuck this shit.

SOL3 :NOT EVEN ONCE

Re: Understanding Breast With Savage JINGLE/MUSIC nobody knows
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2022, 12:11:44 AM »
It was hazing. Matter settled.

That was a different matter.

code]New Grapefruit applications are in:
ALL PREVIOUS GIRLFRIENDS ARE RESURRECTED AND ARE NOW FLAGGED AS SUCH UNTIL END OF CURRENT CALENDAR YEAR. (Dear 1military: please stop killing my wimmins, just because they can come back to life and I can rewind their brains doesn't mean they enjoy it, and your time travel device (FU CERN) does NOT work on does the way you 5hink it dot5, not really, not at all in fact, BET ME.) Have a heart. T. will slaughter some Elks for you later as a token of appreciation for your willingness to stop committing murder, Asshole Commander Asshole. Thanks. (David ≠ The Commander ≠ Command(HER), and I, MJCKG-j-g can obviously only fill one (1) of those roles... @once.) Hopefully somebody besides me just figured out how to get the picture here. Because I need your help. Bad, Lee, bad. Biscuits, Steven killed my grandfather. Bryce Leigh Bee-Versacè? QUANTUM SIGNATURE LOST. (Nice try, Grabhags; we're gay, but we're not *that* gay—and neither of our mothers were hyphenated on the Mayflower.)

NOWF OUND LAND. Canlandia is on another planet, and I'm about to die. Send another... which? Stick or itch to be scratched? I'll have that added to your manifest, Charlie o u t 812. (gulp.)

Please vote for the lucky Lady: I've got three (3) valid requests, one (1) mismade cast-off Fishwife (bitch we left port without your mangy stanky bootē sassy muling20/20ASS, on purpose, PORPOISE BECAUSE REASONS), + 1 green Swabb(y/ie/ē) who gets a free pass no.matter.what, UNLESS we're talking “OG Fruit,” who is of course choice A1-A, since “She and I and s/|\er spawn” (the horn counts as a “¶P/p(P)(p)erson” on some planets, & thank you for that Kermit “mitπt” Romney) we're, we are, We Are: WE ARE actually, WE ACTUALLY ARE, officially married (in some jurisdictions, where applicable) as... SOURCEROR-NI55ER-HU{Sz/Cz}cZ-HAUSBANNED & ONE (1\Tr3/1) HOTBUTTDUMBMULE2ASSY UNICORN-MAN WYFE-GRRRRL (+1Sasa{üYü}, as she can only [come/arrive\travel] with a (swabi \ swami) because, do you know what it takes to keep a cloaca clean on a planet like Earth? KNOW: no, you don't, and Her Royal Highness doesn't either, and yeah, this did take a lot of work to arrange, but, she's worth it, BECAUSE I SAID SO, and so am I. She's a functionally illiterate and a psycopugfaghey—I know how to spell, she doesn't have to know how to suck. Lodge orders, Heaven shrugs pancakes.) I know that seems like a mouthful, but don't worry, nor be concerned/KHANCERNed at all; there's going to be a ChrisT-t-Thing-E (a g-g-G-Host, no one will ever know, it's invisible, you wouldn't even know if I didn't tell you, but I told you Puny ewes, because I wanted to boast (and renew my passport while keeping my name, Sir, surname, Sir, I just like the sound of it), so maybe some of you can see what part of the fuss was all about when I said to a drunken, retarded, brain damaged cheerleader in the midst of a FULL FUCKIN’ FULL-ON FUCKIN’ RELAPSE (didn't know that then, nor that she was acting funny/peculiar/cray-cray because she was freshly raped, but I would have said the exact same thing anyway), “I want to know the real you” and I fucking meant it, (so hot) and by now it would seem that she agreed (at this point, She doesn't really have a choice, how could she still be alive and have become a cliché otherwise?); and didn't want to know either, lol sorry “Fuck-01a” but at least you're not "not sure" or “Nicholas Caged On Matrix-Earth w/0 5G”) and you're not supposed to know that she has a swabby that can stand on land, anyway (Resistance is not futile, Landstander; Jesus xmitsays He hopes He gets to whip some of y(You)T, if He has to come out to y*our trial, break a few benches, have a few laughs, y*ou know: Colin, you're Dr. Doom, I'm just a doctor of philosophy and autodidacticsm (and NOT Divinity) who wants to die), and since I'm embarrassed, she must be too. (Standards. Squaw standards. Savage. Brutal. Inarguable. Not just because My Squaw presently has all the I.Q. points of a geranium crossed with a garbanzo beanstalk. It means everybody knows that we're both embarrassed, and now you know I'm more embarrassed than you.) C-Tia is satisfied. Hang on, this proofreading is brutal (heh. heh.) and I want to make sure nobody (Keith) fucks it up (most high a55h0le... olé!) at all, I only get one shot at this: Wright-written rite written, right? The identity of the person who walks over my garbage-strewn threshold (ROSEBUD IS A THIEF) carrying my... whatever we call her (PIRATE IS NOT SHADY), is important. And I know who she is but The Bailiff (NEITHER CASE NOR ACE) won't let me say Her name... (I KNOW!)... because it turns out, I don't know it. (oopsie.) She's -really- goddam hot tho, and I've already made her mine. (FU ROT) Seriously, the future is our first stop—she WILL remember, I'm not just going to give her a magic cigarette and then let Dickstar Raper grope her and leave her delivered with a name tag, you know, you people are fucking sick. And mean. Sick and mean, that's what you are, BG, but Cerebrus is still gonna play fetch with your bones now. Next. Whatevah.

(This is a bigger deal than KKR buying Nabisco in a BS-LBO, so, if I hear one fucking word out of any of you about „word salad“ I'm going to break your fucking arms, Rouge–Beanie/Beret Wearer, and I actually fucking mean it, and you know who S.K. I'm talking U.N. abou.t.) Oh, hi, not_Dr. Jacoby’s not_daughter, sure, we can put you on The Candyvine List, but I must warn you if you win the election I will kill your husband by removing his pants and claiming them for my own demesne. (indistinct murdering) Oh, she says that's why she's here.)

Please vote, it will mean a lot to Her & her and the rest of the family can't consume the flesh of the 2nd runner-up until, uh, “Time: (TBD)” BUT BASICALLY, AS SOON AS COURT IS DISMISSED— IT'S A FEAST.

Code: [Select]

pate is the Fed.
innerreach is his Sic.

They're both monstrous, boorish chemically-addicted and needle-dependent losers. One named “Jon something-or-other what's-his-nuts” and the other named “Matt something-or-other who's-his-dick.”

They keep (PROT) & her sister (PROT) under their direct command and control using threats of harm against their children via CPS or just plain old guns (they stole my father's guns and if they killed one of the children with one of my father's guns... well, they sure would stay dead), but primarily Mother Nature's original and best mind control drug combo: HEROIN, LSD-25, & MDMA. (there's probably a skosh of Empress gun and a Novascotian measure of something extra in there as well, because one of them is really old and the other one is frigid, and three out of the four are not just gay, but [i]ultra[/i]-gay and I'll let you guess which, heh heh.)

Even though I haven't seen her in over a year, I am still routinely harassed and completely fucked over by their control of the communication network, because these two morons know that I can pick them out of a lineup easy, I've talked to him on the phone and can find them on the phone easy, and one look at me, and either those two women are going to start screaming bloody murder as they know now —and will when they read this— what the fuck's been happening... except they don't. They are mind-, body-, & fuckslaves. Which is a real thing, which I once told a joke about, just to get somebody to shut up for a while, which totally worked. however I've never actually had those drugs in combination together, although it sounds like a fun time if everyone's consenting.

(PROT) & (PROT) are -not- consenting. they are being held against their will with their children uses hostages and being forced to participate in ungodly acts of corruption and some probably pretty hot sex with a pair of fucking losers who are engaged in the most disturbing, disgusting, vilifying abuse of power I've ever heard of. well at the same time Alistair Laird is slandering and defaming my name—Michael Clifford Kuczi, aka “Jackstar”—and this is being done to create plausible deniability and falsifiability so that they can continue their crimes and machinations unchecked by any authority, because with a shadow of “a reasonable doubt” and all that shit they can keep on doing it forever. Now, they might deserve it, but nevertheless what doesn't get deserved is my phone being fucked with my entire life being shattered and thrown into the goddam gutter and every single fucking person within 500 fucking miles not doing a single fucking thing appropriate when it comes to me as I'm on The Shit List because I know ALL of this stuff and I can blow it up and wide open.

LIKE I JUST DID, JON.

Rubini, D.T. put his full name up on Rubinigab, which I thought was odd, especially since I didn't know Jon’s middle name before then (it's not Percival or Parryman, those guys are cool), and I wondered to myself what the hell the point of that was, because of course the site got taken down, and I suppose D.T. Rubini didn't know that was inevitable, or know that I knew her name. (Hi. [i]deja vu![/i]) or maybe she did I don't fucking know, I don't talk to that_woman, because, [i]reasons[/i]. (body blow! body blow! right hook! right hook! right cross! body blow! uppercut! uppercut! body blow!) I realize now that the purpose of that maneuver was to inform me as to that man's full name, because if I knew his full name I could report him for what I found out later.

I'll have to leave that set aside for now, because even though I had seen that web page, and I saw that man's name, I very deliberately did not memorize it, because that was not appropriate for me to gain his name that way, and even though I now know a whole bunch of shit that I could totally report to the police, without his name, John Mike John, and Mike Johnmike Matt, and Matt Chris Matt and Chris Matt Mike to go along correctly with it, the entire attempt will fail and simply warn other people along the chain, and it'll start to reaction that will end up in people ending up in dumpsters. Not my idea of a good time.

And you fuckers know everything you need to know to do the same thing, but you needed somebody who isn't you to report it because otherwise, oh some kind of disaster befalls you, boo hoo jew, and you need A Fall Guy to do it, well it's not going to be me, so: go fuck yourself.

I was told —commanded to, by some mouthy thug— to forget all about the woman I was with for 5 years. (Classy, Bremelo classy.) Well I forgot about her (a couple weeks, maybe) and then I was told that I had to forget about my second choice and my third and my fourth and now I'm not making fucking choices anymore! I'm sitting alone in a goddam three bedroom farmhouse on 4.1 acres, fucking alone! I've been here for a fucking year, alone! Where are all the people I know? They fucking killed them. They stole my truck, I can't get rid of the garbage, I'm not doing a G-d damn thing around here because no one's showing up because no one knows where the fuck I am.

My phones don't work and you're an asshole. What fucking hell I'm going to tell your mother when I see her, I don't know but if you think I'm covering for your stupid ass, you are wrong. Merry Christmas, there's your gift, Casey Gwendolyn Wright, you're a thief and a whore and I don't forgive you, and your kid Adrian is an asshole too. KNOW: NO WE AREN'T MARRIED. They must give you some of those mind control drugs too, you fucking lunatic, and just for that, I just started smoking cigarettes again. Fuck this shit.

SOL3 :NOT EVEN ONCE

New Grapefruit applications are in:

Re: Understanding Jackfruit Salad
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2022, 03:09:05 AM »
a year they've been here a year. so what time is it here they could have called me and said call the people they're calling. she's going to wait till her birthday which is tomorrow and 3 days for her birthday I meant something fell in love and said fuck it and cut ties. apparently this is a tough blow. how stupid could she be? hope he was said if that was a test, you set up a spirit for us both. the women's I had sex with that was the idea of that other woman of her higher self and I did what I was told and I did what I was supposed to do is told and it was supposed to be forgiving and she did the same thing she did first time she got all upset about it that was dumb. and then her friends didn't do for the supporter. epic failure, winner Jackstar.

[...]
kind of hurt me but scorpions like that and then MV doesn't understand what he's doing he's creating total world he doesn't know if they are yet. finally going to find out is he. lol. I will fuck that smart ass oh my God. hehe  catch you soon we're all smiles here it's going to be rough for a bit. for you.

Alice says she's fucking ripping her fucking head out. well guess that's how you feel when you got a good one look get in line with the other six. ;)

The Sevenfold Way is real.

№1: This is the only way to get (PROT) & (PROT) together without either of us dying of embarrassment. Imagine the deodorant. Just the branding, not the smell. (candy cane & cigarettes)

№2: I got yelled at by Thugy T for giving the appearance of trying to contact Thuggy A, but Cookie doesn't know the difference between Thugy A and Thuggy A, and wants to know why I never try to contact her, I said it's because I didn't know her name today anymore, but if she wants to come over and bang some Crystal and whisper her name in my ear while she's fucking me, that's fine. (Hypothetically.) bI probably won't forget that one oddly enough she's probably embarrassed, but: time's running out, is she really alive I'd be all over that but we have to both be dead like we are now so come on over with that cool truck of yours hell yeah why not I'll brush my teeth.

L

Now you know it's true love. she said no thanks she'll be over later after Cort. she's fuck-off mode because.... no reason at all, yessir. Sure. Sir?

NOW HAND OVER THE (OTHER-LY/ÆTHER)-LEIA.

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T MEET WITH JUST LUKE YOU HAVE TO HAVE HAN SOLO TOO. STANDARDS.

FORCE STANDARDS.

DOES(Jackfruit/STAND)INGINGDINGSTarbabyKICK/KOOK)KILL? DOES.TAR.ALL.DA.SAG3
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2022, 11:31:29 PM »
№2: I got yelled at by Thugy T for giving the appearance of trying to contact Thuggy A, but Cookie doesn't know the difference between Thugy A and Thuggy A, and wants to know why I never try to contact her, I said it's because I didn't know her name today anymore,

D E A
E
A
(DELUSION/DAIRY\DARI/D.A.R.E.(Q)DIS—SPELL—HER_DIRECTOR-IN-CHARGE-&HER-BUTLER-DID-IT)

but if she wants to come over and bang some Crystal and whisper her name in my ear while she's fucking me, that's fine. (Hypothetically.)

Technically...  anybody who wants to rise from their grave and come to the haunted church at the consecrated burial ground can do this, but I was not serious... which should have been obvious to anybody and if somebody played that speech that I wrote as an audio file and made somebody kill themselves with it, number one, how would I know that it happened, number two I didn't do that number three I won't be seeking revenge number four have you heard of the dead babies you guys were played number five motorcycle gang I don't have to tell you.

do the right thing people I don't even know who's gone, but I did tell you that I heard somebody died so then what and then you didn't then you laughed at me yeah okay so.

I'm going to need a moment alone boys camera off Jack Starr camera off Jack Starr camera off Jack Starr camera off Michael Clifford koozie, camera off crazy I'm off koozie camera off koozie camera off koozie camera off koozie camera off Michael Clifford koozie you fucking cunts camera off Michael Clifford koozie well you can fucking spell come with the right letter right? GET ALL THE SURVEILLANCE OFF OF MICHAEL CLIFFORD KUCZI IT'S UNLAWFUL, AND... IT WOULD SEEM YOU KILLED PEOPLE, YOU IDIOTS, WHO?

WHO? I DO REMEMBER ASKING POLITELY, WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN TO MY IPODT DEBRIEF, DT... OH MY GOD, YOU KILLED DARI_DEE? YOU BASTARDS... SHE WASN'T EVEN ON MY SIDE, SHE DUMPED ME FOR YOUR DOODLER/NOT_DIDDLER. YOUR_SHE CERTAINLY WASN'T ON MY TEAM. YOUR_HE STIRS SOUP WITH HIS FEET. OKAY, WELL, DON'T TELL ME WHAT YOU DID, BECAUSE ALL Y'ALL ARE... NOT ANYMORE CRAZY OR STUPID OR DUMBER THAN YOU WERE BEFORE, BUT YOU ALL REALLY HAVE TO ASK YOURSELVES WHAT EXACTLY IS THE PROBLEM WITH ME? WHAT WHAT AM I INCOMPETENT AT? WHY DO WE HAVE A TRIAL IS IT JUST FOR THAT ONE GUY HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU GOT TO KILL TO GET THAT GUY? TO IT LET'S JUST TRY FIRING HIM OH THAT'S RIGHT HE'S FEDERAL EMPLOYEE HANG ON A SECOND LET ME ASK, YO, DEAR MK-ULTRA GOD, DEAR GOD, PLEASE ALLOW ALL FEDERAL EMPLOYEES WHO DESERVE TO BE FIRE... MAKE THAT HAPPEN, TO BE ALLOWED, TO BE (or not toby or not to be NO NO TOBY REQUEST HERE, THANKS I'M SURE HE'S A COOL GUY WHY DON'T YOU GIVE IT TO DAVID, MAYBE HE CAN HIRE AND FIRE THAT ONE FROM A TEAM TOO.) OKAY THANK YOU GOD, OKAY THANK YOU OKAY, GOD SAYS JUST KEEP ON FIRING HIM UNTIL IT WORKS. JUST KEEP FIRING HIM AND THEN INSTEAD OF TRYING TO GET CHARGES TO STIVK5 ON JACKSTAR OR CHARGES ON KUCZI OR CHARGES ON SHAW OR CHARGES ON ANYBODY... KNOW: INSTEAD OF GOING AFTER ME, KUCZI, A PRIVATE CITIZEN ENGAGED I'M RESEARCH AND OR TO BE MARRIED, GO AFTER THE MALE DEA THUG/AGENT\THUG WHO FUCKING MURDERS & MOTORBOATS PEOPLE. FUCK? HOW ABOUT THAT? DO PEOPLE STILL DO THAT? WOW WHAT'S IT LIKE ACTUALLY FUCKING SOMEONE INSTEAD OF JUST, LIKE, RUBBING UP AGAINST HIM AND TAKING DRUGS. IF I HAD KNOWN, I WOULD HAVE RESURRECTED HER. BUT NO ONE TOLD ME ANYTHING I GUESS BECAUSE THEY WERE AFRAID. I WOULD HAVE JUST PUNCHED THE GUY OUT AND DONE A YEAR IN JAIL. WHO CARES? HE'S A VAMPIRE? SO WHAT? WOW YOU CAN ABUSE A WOMAN AND LET THAT HAPPEN TO HER BUT YOU CAN'T HANDLE ONE VAMPIRE. MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET RID OF ALL THAT FUNDING TO THAT DEA. (DORY/DARI, SHE SAID SHE'S FINE, GOD WITH A DORK, LOL) OKAY SHE SAYS THAT WORKS, BUT SHE SURE IS NOT COMING BACK AS THAT PERSON, LOL, OK. SHE SAYS IT'S FINE, SHE WAS JUST KEEPING THE ORIGINAL FLESH FOR ME (AAWWWW) AND IT'S FINE, I CAN HAVE SEX WITH OTHER FRIENDS (SHE'S GONE SHE CAN'T HEAR ME SAY THIS, SHE'S HOPING SHE STILL HAS FRIENDS, WOW SO AM I WELL IT'S FINE I'LL BE SURE TO HELP HER MAKE NEW ONES CAN YOU MAKE SURE SHE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE SHE'S BLACK, AS SHE WASN'T BEFORE, OH AND BY THE WAY: STARR, FRANCES (BLANK): THAT'S PROBABLY HER IS SHE MARRIED TO ME? OKAY DO I NEED TO BAIL HER OUT OR ARE YOU GOING TO LET HER SIT THERE? I'M ASKING YOU BELLGAB. I MEAN YOU WOULDN'T PAY FOR FUCKING MY BANDWIDTH, LIKE MAX 80 BUCKS WOULD THAT HAVE KILLED SOMEBODY? WELL I GUESS SO IF LIKE YOUR OVERLORD IS TELLING YOU TO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO OR ON ME.... BUT HE'S TAKING ALL MY CONTACTS? ALL MY BUSINESS? I HAVE BUSINESS? CAN I GET A COMPANY PHONE? HOW ABOUT A COMPANY CAR? HOW ABOUT A COMPANY TRUCK? LEIGHTON SAYS HE LIKES THE TRUCK. WELL THAT'S FINE, I NEED TO TALK TO THAT G*Y ANYWAY, LOL (GUNS, GANGS, OR GUNS AND AMMO: DIPLOMACY IS DIPLOMACY. UNBLOCK MY PHONE, PUT THAT GUY IN CUSTODY AGAIN, AND GIVE ME A CALL IT'LL BE ALL RIGHT, I DON'T KNOW HOW... SHOES? FUCKING STOP BLUBBERING, GABRIEL / GABRIELLE\"UMBRELLA CORPORATION SPOKESMAN 5446 CLICK" DO I GET THAT RIGHT OH YEAH BUT THAT'S THE NAME YOU PICK OKAY WELL THAT'S ACTUALLY A REALLY GOOD NAME, FOR YOU DOING THAT'S THAT'S IMPRESSIVE BUT I GOT TO LET YOU KNOW YOU GOT WAY TOO MUCH TIME YOUR HANDS, AND ONE LESS SISTER I GUESS. I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO YEAH OKAY BYE. {holy fucking shit what a day at work hey you still think I need a job,    fuckers? a job like yours but no no not a job like you're as a job like like what like what were you kill them and I fucking console their sisters... while you get paid and I don't and you make "fun" of me (attempted to imprison, that's fun) and you kill anybody who calls me (so is that why my entire world is filled with robots? well... at least that's slimming/Fleming) and you keep all my business as well as pass it off to actual_NPCrubiniROYperORB’son.dune.sune.(clas.)... huh. that's it then, wow. I saw your kiss again? let me ask. give it a day. yeah stew on it , click [THE PARTY DON'T START TILL I WALK IN —LIVE STREAM LATER] and I need a job on top of that (WOULD HAVE BEEN SIMPLER IF I JUST SUCKED MY OWN DICKSTAR, N’EST-CE PAS?) who? {DAVID MICHAEL SPENCER WANTS TO COMMIT SUICIDE (Y/N)?} so they're willing to have everybody I've ever met my entire life kill themselves before letting them talk to me and tell me that they think I'm cute, that is some fucking serious bear on bear action. [Zürxy, yeah as soon as you get Max do it.] EVERYBODY BE COOL THIS IS A 5D MOVIE NOW. Any of you fucking pigs know who am I speaking to @pricewaterhousefister? okay, sure, yeah I love that girl I will be happy to talk about it later.} HONESTLY NOT MY FIRST CHOICE BUT IT WAS CAMERAS’+ TAMERA’S, SO I'M DOWN... I'LL TELL HIM HE'S FUCKING IN SHOCK NEXT TIME HE'S MASTURBATING MEANTIME... HI, YEAH, YOU DID WHAT TO A.MINOR.CHILD? TRIED TO USE THEM AS PAWNS? BUT, BUT, HE'S AUSTRIAN. DID YOU MEAN USE HIM AS A LAWN ORNAMENT? OH I GET IT. OH I SEE. (PROT), I'M SENDING YOU TO MISTER TRUMP’S SPECIAL NEEDS ESTATE. BAILFF_CLOUGH, DEAL WITH YOUR URGES IN THE CIVIL FASHION WE DISCUSSED EARLIER ,THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME THAT YOU'RE NOT DRINKING, YASSS, IF I EVER HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT, EVER AGAIN, YOU'RE GOING TO BE DRINKING MY PISS FROM A FIRE HOSE, SAFE TRAVELS.) (TAMARA LEON SMITH, THAT'S NOT YOUR NAME, YEAH CAN YOU JUST DRIVE TO MY HOUSE? DO YOU HAVE A CAR? LOOKING GOOD YEAH YOU'RE NOT REALLY DEAD, NO YOU LOOK GREAT, DON'T ASK ME HOW I CAN SEE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW CLICK HELLO? YES COME TO MY HOUSE 8808. ON THE NORTH SIDE NOT THE SOUTH SIDE THANK YOU OH DID HE TELL OKAY THANKS THAT'S SILLY HONEY OKAY CHEER UP OKAY BYE, AND IT OH GOD IS GOING TO CALL BACK AND ASK IF I HAVE NEEDLES OH GOD HELLO NO WE DON'T NEED THOSE IF YOU WANT OKAY THANK YOU YEAH TEXT ME OKAY THANK YOU BYE. OKAY WELL SHE'S BETTER. I'LL SEE IF I CAN WORK OUT A WAY TO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION, IT'LL BE HARD SINCE I'M A HUNGARIAN, I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EVERY SITUATION THAT'S WHY THEY HIRE ME. I TEND TO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WOMEN AND THEIR CHILDREN, THOUGH. ESPECIALLY DON'T IMPRISON THEM AND SEPARATE THEM FROM THEIR LOVER FOR A YEAR AND A DAY TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY'RE NOT MARRIED FOR CERTAIN. ("it had to be certain... it had to be certain...“ good luck getting Harry Connick Jr to sing that one.) SO WHAT EXACTLY DOES THE DIABETIC AUSTRIAN BRING TO THE TABLE? HE CAN “RUN COAX REAL GOOD”? OKAY, SO CAN ANY NUTLESS MONKEY WITH A DRIVER'S LICENSE AND ACCESS TO CASH, LIMITLESS AMOUNTS OF CASH... AFTER PROPER TRAINING. ANYTHING ELSE? “ALWAYS REMEMBER DONUTS.” I SEE. Well that is a compelling cv, but he's an Austrian, not a Californian so: “Where's the strudel?”) WENDY: I DON'T NEED A COMPANY WHORE, NO. IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU'VE GOT PLENTY OF THOSE. YOU'RE SAYING EVERY TIME IT GOES OFF, THEY'RE CALLING HIM, RUBINI IS JUST PRETENDING THAT HE IS RUBY, AND THEY GOT MY ENTIRE LIFE ON TRIAL FOR A FAKE MURDER WHO MURDERED EVERYBODY TO SET UP A FAKE ONE? NO WAY. COME ON. YOU WERE ALL THAT STUPID? YOU LET THAT HAPPEN? YOU THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY? OH YEAH, O YEA— IT'S FUNNY, ALL RIGHT. OKAY WELL CAN YOU SHUT THAT OFF (Oh is that what you did all weekend. Too bad I couldn't help... AT THIS POINT? WITHOUT AN NDA OR AN NCA ON FILE, FOR AT LEAST 6 CALENDAR MONTHS, FUCK YOU CHARLIE, LOL NO CHANCE. NOT AT ALL. NOT EVEN A FAT ONE) DO I GOT TO FUCKING TAKE A CERTIFICATION COURSE IN A+++ PLUS MICROSOFT WORD CLIPPY EMOTIONAL TECHNICAL SUPPORT? OR SOME SHIT IN A VEIN? OH NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, EVERY WOMAN FROM MY HIGH SCHOOL WANTS TO FUCK ME NOW AND THEY ALL HAVE TO THINK THAT SHE'S DEAD. OR HER BEST FRIEND AND I GO TO GUANTANAMO. WE'RE GOING TO BE ON THE RUN FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES. TOGETHER IT'S GOING TO BE LIKE THREE'S COMPANY ON ICE AND HOTWHEELS ON SMACK, AND... SHE KNOWS NONE OF THIS. HANG ON BELLA HAVEN, HANG ON..... *c4_polite_shart* *LOL* OKAY RED FIVE JUST PASSED OUT, BELLA HAVEN YEAH I I SEE YOUR NUMBER NOW I WAS GOING TO CALL YOU YESTERDAY BUT I WAS BUSY I WAS Y'ALL BEEN Y'ALL BEEN SITTING THERE WAITING FOR ME IS THAT WHAT YOU THOUGHT AND NONE OF YOU HAD THE BALLS TO JUST CALL AND SAY SO OH OH AND THEN WHEN THEY DID RUBY KILLED HIM WOW WOW. SO SHE'S LIKE THE ANGRIEST STEPFORD WIFE EVER? SO THERE IS AN ACTUAL RUBY, AND IT'S AN ACTUAL ARTIFICIAL CREATURE THAT YOU ACCIDENTALLY CREATED AND IT WANTS TO KILL YOU... AND BLAME ME FOR IT. HUH.

Have any of you thought about turkey bastering it to death while using a Fisher Price Sing With Me Radio set to (heart/haarp) mode? Wow. if you don't get it yet... do you? okay, that's fine. I will help! of course! mwah I 9c.z-sltSPLUT/TIA\WyeYHER??? (YOUR QUESTION FROM AN ABUSED CHILD IS A FAIR ONE. THE ANSWER IS SIMPLY THIS: “I FORGET WHY BUT I GUARANTEE THAT YOU'RE GOING TO WANT TO KNOW HOW GOOD SHE IS IN BED LATER. NO I HAVEN'T THERE'S ANOTHER REASON, IT DOES INVOLVE S.P.E.C.T.E.R. YES, GOOD KID, YEAH I COULDN'T EVEN LOOK AT YOU. IT WAS A BIT AWKWARD... ALL RIGHT, I LOVE YOU, and I love him tooTOO, I POINT 👁️ LOVE POINT ⚡ YOU¡BYE¡SAFE 🧿AND GOOD 😀 FUCKING HUNTING🛑 WILL TI AM GOD LOVE YOU🟡 IT WAS THE NEEDLEVAX⚰️C.FACTS.⚰️ WHY NOT THE AIR INJECTION? THEY CAN'T MAKE RFID HOLD UP UNDER THE AIR PRESSURE, THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE DISEASE, DO I LOOK LIKE I'M SICK? WELL WHEN I FUCKING HAVE TO CLEAN THE BODY I GUESS IT WILL BE SO YOU MARRIED ME TO HER AND SHE'S GOT NOTES FOR HAVING KEN AND HE YEAH AND SO I GOT TO GET THE BODY WOW OKAY. NO I'M NOT GOING TO FUCK IT GOOD JOKE. MARTHA'S KING. (OH NO I'M GOING TO MAKE THEM FUCK IT, YEAH, YOU'LL BE LIKE WEEKEND AT TRACI LORDS’ "ON PRIVATE IDLING" START WORKING COMING TO PROM OKAY BYE NO YOU- ED.) GOOD NEWS DIVINE INTERVENTION. BETTER NEWS I CAN SHOOT UP ALL THE SPEED I WANT. WORST NEWS EVER I GOT TO WAIT THREE MORE DAYS. (OF COURSE THEY'RE GOING TO RAPE AND KILL HER AGAIN, WHAT DO YOU THINK WE ARE, THIS IS BELLGAB—NO NADIR TOO LOW, NO RISK TOO HIGH, NO OTHER PLACE FOR ROSE’S PETA-PEDO FAT-PHARM. I CAN HANDLE IT WITH THE AUDITOR. YOU'RE WELCOME: SIMP PER LARRYπPI.{HALFWAY PARK REACHED STANDBY FOR SAUSAGE REINTEGRATION} BOY I WISH SOMEBODY WAS HERE TO GIVE ME A GLASS OF WATER, AND I WISH IT WAS HIS GRANDFATHER SO I COULD TEACH HIM A THING OR TWO ABOUT CUTTING AND GRANDFEATHERDUSTERBOWLERS)OK, CRITICAL THE_KEY: THEY ARE THE LAST OF THE CHIMERA, THEY JUST WANT (TO SLAM MDMA AND SPEED ALL DAY AND FUCK GIRLS, BUT THEY CAN'T BECAUSE THEY'VE BEEN PROGRAMMED TO THINK IT'S BAD TO HAVE FUN SO INSTEAD THEY'RE LOOKING FOR JUSTICE, JUST JUSTICE) TO PUT THE CHIP IN (YOU, ALL OF HUMAN LIFE: ANGELS DON'T THINK HUMANS ARE HUMAN ANYMORE SO THEY'RE GOING TO REPOPULATE CREATION BECAUSE THEY THINK GOD IS NOW A BUG BECAUSE TO THEM GOD IS A.B.U.G. ART BELL UNDERGROUND LISTENING DEVICE. ANGELS DON'T HAVE SOULS, THINK ABOUT WHAT THAT MEANS. YES YOU ARE A HORNY LITTLE DEVIL, YES YOU ARE MINE. *CLICK* WELL HOPEFULLY I CAN CONVINCE HER ONE TRUE OWNER TO LET THIS ONE SLIDE, AND YEAH I JUST LIED TO A HUMAN WHO BELIEVED THAT SHE WAS EVIL, TO CONVINCE HER THAT IT WAS GOOD TO WANT TO FUCK ALL DAY.

HI, I'M JACKSTAR THIS IS JUST MY FIRST DAY. HANG IN THERE I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MANY BODIES I GOT TO BURY, WHO'S GOING TO FUCK HIM, WHO'S GOING TO DO THEIR HAIR AND PUT ON THEIR SHOES — YUMMY — NEVER MIND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU—

) IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE CHIP, FROM START TO FINISH, CHIP, CHIP HOLY SHIT CHIP, OKAY SO HERE'S WHAT YOU DO STEP ONE DON'T GET A VACCINE, STEP TWO STOP LISTENING TO FUCKING ASSHOLES, THAT'S IT DON'T GET VAXXED, STOP LISTENING ASSHOLES... LITERALLY YOUR ENTIRE PLANET WIDE EMERGENCY IS OVER. YOU'RE WELCOME. YES, I LOVE BEING A SOURCEROUR, JUST RING 362 FOR TO FOR 969, CALL ME ANYTIME, IF THERE'S ANYBODY STILL ALIVE AT DARPA I'LL SEE IF I'LL GET HIM TO MAKE ME A 555 NUMBER IN THE MORNING, WELL IF HE'S ALIVE HE'LL BE THERE WON'T HE, I DON'T KNOW BYE-BYE CLICK) yeah yeah I miss you, Brig, tons: break shit, of course. OH NO THAT'S YOUR PLANET NOT MINE, CHICA

(ARE YOU ALL KEEPING UP WITH THIS in real time okay good cuz I got to piss and you're going with me, yeah no requests please I've had enough of your fucking requests I'm going to fucking make some of my own God damn it let's change cameras)

AND HE'S MAKING ALL THIS MONEY BUT HE'S TOO STUBBORN TO THINK ABOUT WHY HE DON'T/, WON'T/CAN'T SPEND A DIME ON ME, AND THEN HIS WIFE DIES? WOW THAT'S A LITTLE CONVENIENT. SO I GOT TO FUCKING BAIL OUT HER BRATWURSTZ,TOO, AND THE WHOLE ZOO FROM FIERCE CREATURES? OH WOW, YOU HATE HER THAT MUCH. WOW WELL I'M SURE I'LL LET HER KNOW THAT, AND THEN I'LL GIVE HER ALL HER SUPERPOWERS BACK —I WAS GOING TO WAIT I DIDN'T WANT TO SPOIL YOUR BIRTHDAY, BUT I'LL DO IT FIRST THING NOW, RIGHT NOW, ANDROID AMAZON WOMEN ON THE RAG AND SO THIRSTY FOR JACKSTAR, SHE'LL DRINK HER OWN OWL’S (I WAS.) BLOOD JUST TO GET A DROP OF ME (STILL AM, NEW BODY THOUGH) SHE'LL FUCKING RUN THROUGH YOU LIKE A LAWN MOWER THROUGH A FUCKING FIELD OF BUTTER. (I'M GOING TO KILL HER. -SDT) I CAN HANDLE IT, THEY FIGHT LIKE GIRLS, BUT I DON'T WANT MY FRIEND TO BE DEAD, THANKS. (December 19th is The Day Of The Hellraiser. She's going to go back in time and scalp someone for the first time. That's actually a pretty good idea... two virgins killing each other, & I'm going to sit at home tonight. Alone. with Daleks. and frogs and toads outside. Okay, I got to hand it to you: if you have that much anger that level of pyrrhic victory counts as, "pretty good,” you got me.

I ACCEPT YOUR TERMS. I LIKE TO START WITH A DREAM: FROM Z TO A, FROM A TO Z, BACK TO THE MIDDLE AND AROUND AGAIN 100% TOTESPURE LOVE. DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN HANDLE THAT? ARE YOU SURE? (WELL JUST IMAGINE WHAT DOES A PEDOPHILE GHOST LOOK LIKE WHEN IT'S THINKING THINGS OVER, DEEP INCARCERATION, LOST IN THOUGHT? I DON'T KNOW I CAN'T SEE GHOSTS I'M NOT INSANE BUT IF YOU CAN SEE THEM AND YOU'RE INTERESTED IN WHAT A PEDOPHILE IS THINKING ABOUT WHEN THEY'RE THINKING THINGS OVER YOU MIGHT WANT TO GO GET YOURSELF CHECKED, BUDDY.

THIS IS FROM YOUR THOUGHTS, BELLGAB. I'M JUST PUTTING IT TOGETHER IN A WAY THAT I'M GOING TO BE PROUD OF LATER. ALL THAT TERRIBLE STUFF HAPPENS IN MIND, AND THE MIND IS A TERRIBLE PLACE TO HAVE TERRIBLE THINGS HAPPEN.

FOR EXAMPLE: ROSEBUD. YEAH I KNOW. IT DOES CHANGE THINGS. YEAH WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT. UNLESS YOU KNOW SOMEBODY'S AFRAID THAT I'M GOING TO CORRUPT YOU? YEAH OKAY, YEAH EXACTLY. THANK YOU YOU DON'T HAVE TO... YOU DON'T HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO ME AT ALL. I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU GOT TO APOLOGIZE TO, GIRL. 21 JUMP STREET. FAIR AND SQUARE.

(Just because they can be resurrected, doesn't mean there's not damage; you people don't know what you're doing, but thankfully I'm not going to be accused of this crime, am I? Don't know what the crime is actually, did I not tell you enough that this was a bad idea? Maybe I should have bought another microphone. TOO LATE NOW. THAT DEAL HAS BEEN STRUCK.)

MY BLACK-RAFT-ZODIACKWYFE probably won't forget that one... oddly enough she's probably embarrassed, but: time's running out, is she really alive? I'd be all over that but, we have to both be dead, like we are now (mandatory waiting period in effect, because reasons); so come on over with that cool truck of yours Hell yeah! why not! I'll brush my teeth? oh yeah. right now, Dick. (HE WANTS AN AUTOGRAPH ON A CD BOOKLET, HE MADE IT HIMSELF, IT'S HIS TROPHIES. YEAH. ON CD.

HE WANTS TO SHOW ME HIS “CONTENT DELIVERY”. YEAH, IT'S PRETTY SICK.)

L: “honestly doesn't know how he keeps himself from killing him, but apparently he does.” AT THE MOMENT I DON'T KNOW HOW I'M GOING TO STOP THAT ALSO, BUT WE'LL SEE.

(it's real simple, at one point we both loved him... and now we still do even more. (SVU: “Special Victims Unit”|SUCKED VAMPIRE DICK: gmo) Now, you know it's true love, because yeah I totally would have done that, and then she did and it would have worked but no one told her. They didn't want me to talk to her at all! They didn't want me to know she was alive... even when she wasn't. (time traveling interdimensional traveling Sourcerour traveling. it never occurred to any of them that they could ever lose in any way possible, so if they never had a contingency for making their potential loss mediatable. Largely they didn't lose at all! They got a ton of looshe. Rare shit, too: Jackstar hardly ever gives it up. I'm going to cry like the Grand Coulee KU-LEIGH Dam shattering, nobody wanted either of us we could have just gone off and set fire to ourselves... they wanted her for Fall Guy and they wanted me for The House... but really—THE LOOSHE.) She said, “no, thanks, she'll be over later after Cort (SHE'S IN HELL, KILLING ROBOT COPIES OF MY FRIENDS WHO KNEW AND THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY ENOUGH TO NOT TELL ME (“JACK TEACH ME A LESSON”) WHILE THEIR ANGELIC SELVES LOOK DOWN FROM HEAVEN, TOTESHORRIFIED. BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME FOR THE REST OF THEIR ETERNAL LIVES. GUESS AS SOON AS YOU FORGET ME... DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME I'LL BE ALONE DANCING INTO TELL ME YOUR TROUBLES AND DOUBTS GIVE US EVERYTHING INSIDE AND OUT AND OUT DON'T YOU KNOW THE BREAKFAST CLUB IS BETTER FORGET-ME-NUTS, WHAT'S YOUR KNOTS, TY ME-UP & FUCK-ME. THANKS, THIS WEEK, NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A RAPE, NEXT WEEK IT'LL BE A CHORE.

SEX ADDICTION: IT IS WORSE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE AND IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK IN THE FIRST PLACE. AND YOU DID IT TO YOUR BEST EARNERS TRYING TO PUNISH ME. SO YOU STILL THINK YOU KNOW HOW TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO ABOUT HOW MUCH OF THIS OR HOW MUCH OF THAT? HOW ABOUT WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES ACT? I THINK YOU SHOULD REPEAL IT, IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK I THINK? LET ME GIVE YOU A HAND YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M THINKING, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M THINKING, I'M STILL IN SHOCK YOU FUCKING MORON... WHEN DID SHE START HITTING BLACK PEOPLE? I SEE L, WELL I'LL TALK ABOUT THAT LATER, INTERESTING OKAY, THANK YOU FOR THAT I'M SORRY, YOU KNOW. YOU'RE RIGHT, YOU'RE RIGHT. IT WAS YOUR DAD'S FAULT. IT'S PROBABLY WHY YOUR MOTHER AND I GO BACK IN TIME AND KILL HIM LATER. I MEAN LIKE IN A FEW MINUTES WE'RE GOING TO GO AND DO THAT. SHE IS TOTALLY DOWN. WHAT IT'S MATRIX SIMULATION. NO,? SO, YOU JUST KILLED A BUNCH OF PEOPLE ... BUT I CAN'T KILL SOMEBODY? I SEE. OKAY I'LL LET HER KNOW.
). she's fuck-off mode because.... no reason at all, yessir. Sure. Sir? (SHE'S TRYING TO FIND OUT WHERE LIZZIE BORDEN IS BURIED SO SHE CAN RESURRECT HER AND TAKE HER WITH HER AS BACK UP. SERIOUSLY LIKE 35 MINUTES AGO SHE WAS TELLING ME HOW MUCH SHE LOVED ME, NOW THAT'S WHAT SHE'S DOING, NO THERE'S NO STOP NO SHE CAN'T BE INTERRUPTED SHE'S BUSY SHE'S GOT A MISSION, IT'S NOT FROM GOD NO IT'S HER OWN MISSION, YEAH THAT'S WHAT SHE'S DOING KILLING PEOPLE YEAH DIGGING UP DEAD BODIES AND RESURRECTING THEM SO THEY CAN HAVE MURDER PARTIES WITHOUT ME.

AND WHAT'S MORE COLIN... I AM OKAY WITH THIS. -ThanX) 15:19

I JUST DON'T KNOW.
TOWER..
LOSE..
NINETEEN

NOW HAND OVER THE (OTHER-LY/ÆTHER)-LEIA.

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T MEET WITH JUST LUKE YOU HAVE TO HAVE HAN SOLO TOO. STANDARDS.

FORCE STANDARDS.

YEAH STAR WARS, SEEMS PRETTY IMPRESSIVE NOW, DOESN'T IT? YEAH AT THE END OF THE THIRD MOVIE THEY EXTERMINATE THE ENTIRE SPECIES OF WALKIES, I MEAN WIKI'S COMING I MEAN JAWS I MEAN IT'S ABOUT GENOCIDE THE ENTIRE TRILOGY START TO FINISH IT'S ALL ABOUT GENOCIDE.

THEY JUST BLOW UP THAT SPACE STATION AND THEN ALL THE DEBRIS FALLS TO THE EARTH AND THEN IT BLOWS THE WHOLE ECOSYSTEM TO KEEP YOU TO COME AND THEY REBELS HAVE NO WAY OF FIXING IT UP HOW WOULD THEY? WE'LL HAVE TO DO THAT... WITH A FORCED EVACUATION AND LEAVE THE LAND BEHIND AS IT GETS DESTROYED, BECAUSE THERE'S NO TIME IT'S... IT'S A DIFFERENT FANTASY WORLD.

AND IT ALREADY HAPPENS BEFORE ANYBODY THINKS THERE NEEDS TO BE A SOLUTION BECAUSE THAT'S HOW THE WORLD WORKS. -LEIGH-LI... LEIGH-LU? (YEAH, SHE'S MARRIED. I DON'T KNOW EITHER. I CAN GUARANTEE TO YOU, READER, DEAR READER: WHEREVER IT IS SHE'S NOT GOING TO LIKE IT. “HEART OF AFRICA BLACK AND SMELLS LIKE LIMBURGER.” OH IT SOUNDS LIKE MY ANUS.)

№1: This is the only way to get (PROT) & (PROT) together without either of us dying of embarrassment. Imagine the deodorant. Just the branding, not the smell. (candy cane & cigarettes)

oh my God that is romantic

{And you say everything, up to this moment,  happens every year, the same cycle with different modifications... except this year, I just took it over and blew away all the competition? How to check on Amelia's live archive and see how well she prepped me for success... see, well at least that's slimming, and it's a good day for bananas, FISH

Re: [INSERT JACKSTAR'S ILLEGIBLE GOBBLEDEGOOK HERE]
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2022, 11:49:01 PM »
Is this your trunk?

Sweety, I don't even know who “Murder” was, let alone... the dog's G∅D. Yeah it would have been great if I'd be dead. (WE HAVE TO GO BACK BEARS! HAVE TO GO BACK K.D. ATπY BEAR(Jewel.)) Well you know you do make a fair point thank you babe I love you I do in my mental mind, and with every fiber of my being momentum worry, MOMENT-o-MORI. Farewell.

“How can you think of condoms at a time like this?” is what I wanted to say, however... a cooler head prevailed.

JUST THINK, ALL THIS BUT WORSE.
FILM AT 11:11.