Poll

Should Azzerae unban Jackstar?

Yes, Jack should not be silenced.
3 (75%)
No, the forum is much better without him.
0 (0%)
I don't give 2 squirts of piss either way.
0 (0%)
I'm not sure. You're the admin. Its your call!
0 (0%)
Let him back in, but if he shits the board up re-ban his ass.
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: March 09, 2023, 06:32:15 PM

Author Topic: Poll: Unban Jack?  (Read 7942 times)

Re: Poll: Unban Jack?
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2023, 09:03:40 PM »
I’m for free speech but when one user spams up a forum as completely as Jackstar was doing it doesn’t really let other voices be heard

Allegra Becky Caryn Dawn Eleanor Forgetaboutit

GANE

YOU ARE NOT THE GODDAM BOSS OF ME. FUCK YOU.

The power should destroy a thing is the power to control a thing. Namaste.

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2023, 11:03:26 PM »
I had to ask.  ::) 🤷🏻‍♂️

Mr. Kuczi, please control yourself.

Re: I am sorry: TRIGGERED about IHU (was: "Re: Poll: Unban Jack?")
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2023, 03:06:30 AM »
YOU ARE NOT THE GODDAM BOSS OF ME. FUCK YOU. YOU KEEP THIS SHIT UP AND I WILL PUT SIMPLE, CLEAR TO GROK DESCRIPTIONS OF BIG-TIME MONEY MAKING SECRETS RIGHT OUT IN FRONT OF GOD AND EVERYONE, AND YOU CAN HAVE A FUCKING SMALL HEART ATTACK (IT WILL BE MORE POTENT) AS YOU REALIZE THAT YOU ARE NO LONGER LEAD INFORMATION BROKER.

YOU HAVE SLOWED MY PROGRESS IN LIFE AND IT HAS DONE NOTHING. YOU GOT PAID IN EITHER TEETH OR TIME AND IN ANY CASE, FUCK OFF SHORT ROUND, I HAVE THINGS TO DO AND YOUR BIGOTED OUTLOOK IS NO CONCERN OF MINE. YOU DO NOT DECIDE THESE ISSUES.

THEY ARE CONFERRED THROUGH ON ANGELIC AND ASTRAL PLANES AND DEBATED FURTHER ON UP. YOU DON'T GET A FUCKING "VOTE," PUNYLING. YOU HAVE A PREFEFENCE WHICH IS RECORDED AS THE AUTOMATIC CHOICE OF YOUR SOUL GROUP. YOU DO NOT CAMPAIGN ON AND CANVASE YOUR PREFRERNCE. YOU DON'T GET THE VOTE OUT. YOU JUST LIVE YOUR FUCKING LIFE AND YOU THINK ABOUT THINGS AND CHOICES ARE MADE AS A RESULT.

HERE'S MY CHOICE: I'M TAKING YOUR FAVORITE VEHICLE. I AM HAVING IT REAPER REPOSSSESSED. I SAT HERE ALONE FOR MONTHS WHILE SOME BIMBO WATCHED THROUG HSCREEN AND GIGGLED. LKKE WHAT THE FUCK FOR? I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO HER.

OH, YEAH, I DID CALL THE POLICE AND OPEN HER UP TO INVESTIGATION INTO WHATEVER THE FUCK SHE WAS DOING. WELL, PUSHING ME AROULD LIKE A BRATTY PIMP. WHO PUT HER IN CHARGE? SHE DOESN'T LIKE THE SEX WITH ME, SHE HAS NO REASON TO CALL, FOREVER

CAN'T WE JUST WHORE HER OUT IN ANOTHER CITY? OH, YEAH, THE ENTIRE ECONOMY OF BOTH BOISE DEPENEDS ON HER WHORISH GAP OF A FUCKHOLE. SAD! WHEN CAN WE PUT HERE IN A BODY AND WHY DOES IT HAVE TO HAVE SPINA BIFIDA? BECAUSE IT IS WAY EASIER TO SLAM IT INTO THE CENTRAL LINE IF THE SPINAL CORD IS EXPOSED TO THE OPEN AIR.

NOW, STAY WITH ME HERE. I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING GOING ON, BUT I FIGURED IT HAD TO BE SOMETHING INTERSTING. SO LET'S SEE IT. I WANNA SEE THE GRAND HAUL.

EVERY MOMENT THAT GOES BY THAT I AM STRANDED HERE  I WONDER WHAT THE USUAL PROTOCOL IS. FIGRURE IT OUT. BECAUSE I AM READY FOR AUTOPOLIT. Y'ALL ANTS ARE SCREAMING.

WOW DID SHE EVER PISS ME OFF. "MICHAEL! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! GIVE ME YOUR MOTHER'S DEBIT CARD! NOW!" I considered briefly, but she was too far from the nearest window for her to get the defenestration joke before it was wasted effort. "WHAT WILL YOU DO IF I DON'T? DIAL 911? DO YOU THINK I AM GOING TO BUY TOO MUCH WEED? I'VE HAD IT FOR TWO YEARS AND IT'S MY JOB TO HAVE IT. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH ME? IS IT BECAUSE I AM BLACK OR BECAUSE YOU'RE A TOOTHLESS METH WHOREMONGERING JUNKIE?"

I might not have sad that last one, but, I should have. Fuck her. No forethought whatsoever. I mean, sure, yeah, she has it recorded in her Akashic Permanent file, and but, so do I. Does she think that is gonna look bad in Court? For what, lackying a hyphen? I don't care.  She must not be dead yet I can't hear her muffled cursing at me very well today. Good. Bitch.

Remember: Diplomat. Trained diplomat. You all made this happen, not me. Who gave the 22yo autist on probation, a whoel bunch of drugs? Jesus the kid gets everyhting, meanwhile, I have to wait, according to by-laws about receiving a number of complaints about one's performance as a Diplomat.

I'm about to get some. I'm on zero patience. Why don't I just kidnap her? She'd like that too much and her parents would begin to unravel. I can't imagine what it is like for them. I mailed instructions and said "don't follow these without me" and "night to be accurate" and I guess that didn't stop them. I can see why.

There are people. I have them now. My People:

EVE $!00
MARKR  RESI FAS FAS

... and I will sell them down river even faster than I ever learn what that means. I have no reason not to. And they laughed at me. They probably will again. I would allow it-- and then reduce their retinas to ash. (New nervous tic.)

Translation: I am going to make this precisely clear to you. It is exactly because of you that I have Special Needs. I talked to you for weeks and you never told me what I needed to know. Twice. I didn't know what to ask, you didn't know what to say, a forum circle was triggered, which didn't happen just now, but I don't know when it happened anyway. And now, on top of that--I'm supposed to retain counsel to tell me when and where and what I can talk about, on- or off-line? Yeah, no screw that.

I don't give a shit what the state of affairs are for anyone of you ignorant motherfuckers. I have sat here alone for over a calendar year while you attempt to do your machinations wihtout my inpit and without even telling me what is what. Fucking sneering at me like I have no goddam right. Wanna bet? I do, let's throw down.

You are not tough, you have no jurisdiction or power over me, and what the fuck is up with this blustering bullshit? You do not intimidate me. It makes you look week, in that, number one, I can guarantee you that you don't know what I am talking about or dealing with, and exactly who are you trying to convince of anything?

It's not about the law. It's about Power. Expect to get followed up on the next time I hear this "Jack shut up" bullshit from anyone, whether verbalized or otherwise, as it is exactly those areas that I need to hear delivered audibly. I require information and schooling in certain specialized areas and I have been patient and kind and co-operative while I've had to sit around and twiddle my thumbs while you front that you are some tremendous badass here.

If you were, you would have brought me what I needed by now. Focus on my needs here, People. It won't be that fucking hard. First, I need you to understand something.

PUT THE WOMAN ON EYE CONTACT FOR THE CONVERSATION WITHOUT ARGUING WITH ME OR CONSEQUENCES WILL CONTINUE TO SPECIALIZE.

Like I don't know how I can make this any more clear. I am not bossing us around to make it happen, it's that is how it will eventually manifest. I don't like to be so forceful, really, I am gentle soul.

And I will get on planes and get to your doors and break your fucking arms. I fucking will. Fuck pacifism. I don't know who or why, and I hope not to, but some whoremongering shithead seems to think that twiddling something and giggling at slowing me again is a great thing. (I have a twiddling banana in front of me.) I can't even think straight. I need to know some of these names. I need to reintegrate my life.

I hear I'm disintegrated on an island. I hope I clog their air filters. a year of my life wasted on your communal nonsense that I don't care about. So, where's my pillow? I do miss Karen. I saw her when I first came to town, as though The Land itself was aware that it would soon being screaming in diabolical pain.

Apparently it doesn't matter if I do that. She get to run and... oh yeah, I forgot .milspec asset. She's like Maximillian in The Black Hole. Like, don't you people understand something... I don't want to talk to her, it's that if I do not, it will inconvenience me, and none of you have given me a straight answer and you're not telling me the truth. Are you sure you're not about to go away? Your recalcitrance bores me.

None of you are in Authority over me in the matter of my education. Get the fuck out of my way, I need those books and what is inside them and it has been long enough and you have wasted my time for nothing for the last time. You are not the boss of me and I will make my way.

Who would stop this? The League of Extra Drag on Study? just absorb the knowledge: like I do. Set aside your crippling envy and watch me dominate. The planet has lived under the tryannic yoke of enforced ignorance for too long.

He's just afraid that once I extract all his knowledge I will consume his soul and harvest his body. Not really. I'll send him to get more knowledge from the knowledge store. I hope he gets lost both ways, and he has.

I'd Just like to point something out here as clearly and concisely as possible.

This 💩 quote post is 1/3rd in CAPS and clearly represents your overwhelming regressed homosexual wish to suck my DICK.

Welcome back, you little faggot-ass baby, little bitch-girl!

#GAY 

That is all, IR

P.S. I AM the boss of you and your Milquetoast ilk.

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2023, 05:36:29 AM »
Ahh, the fresh laden swill of J purée in the morning.

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2023, 11:06:22 PM »

I don't know what this means; but, you're not really a s***** writer. You just don't have the capacity or the balls to talk about what you really mean.

Similarly, I just spent 30 years trying to figure out what the f*** happened with a particular person who made some peculiar choices on the phone with me on a number of occasions. I couldn't figure it out: was she really that stupid? Did she really think she's going to get away with that? What did you think she was going to accomplish? How did she imagine that she was going to evade the consequences of her choices? How delicious was this revenge going to be for you to taste? Because of course I'm going to tell everybody, Jesus, Jane are you nuts? Your father's not going to threaten me to have you murdered, then you can't be murdered anyway, you're a robot speaking by ansible to another planet where you're really sitting Shiva for Rada\Lada/Ta-daaaaah! Know you're a star. It's kind of complicated, I'll tell you later. You were great last night and so was I.

(*Indecipherable shrieking squeals of what sounds like joy and amazement are totally not heard Amber heard*)

Well, I'm glad you liked it too. But it really was very shocking at the end, how you did that you'll have to tell me, in private, not now, you have to tell me later on, I don't have time to set up a phone bank right now, but I would love to take your calls and tell you as this s*** is ongoing. And on a planet of nothing but badasses left, I'm just kind of mildly naughty for a mule.

AND I'M A GODDAM ELEPHANT *🎺*

Who writes insults like this? Certainly no one I've ever met IRL. It's not even insulting. It's complimentary in the sense that somebody would waste their f****** time on doing such a f****** stupid thing, but it didn't exactly get my goat it just let out a fart that killed all the goats in the world and now I have to resurrect them all and they're all wondering around wondering what the f*** killed me, And now I had to go find out and it was this stupid joke.

It can't be a Jew. Jews are actually funny.
This is just some stupid comment one might overhear somebody make while they're standing outside of motel 6 smoking a blunt and waiting for their w**** to be dropped off. So I assume this Lazarus is the apex of Bellgabalonian accomplishment. Sad!!

(*Unless they meant to be low class on purpose, In which case kudos because I barely noticed the possibility and yet still feel compelled to mention it because I know if you know low-class whores like I know low-class whores... Well I hope you know code cuz I don't, You fat baby b**** boy f*** bed bastard Now give me back my goddamn fork and my f****** garbage can, or else I start really hacking your s*** zerocool “MV” franherzee, If you think I can't go to Colorado and rip your mother to death and make her enjoy it and then track your ass down no matter where you are with her strands of a f****** hair You're f****** right but I'll f****** do it because you need to f****** get your s*** straight:

JACKSTAR OWNS YOUR ENTIRE GODDAM LIFE
And if you have to pay through the nose to get it all back, I'm going to be here to make sure that they're going to start by going by way of the anus. It won't even be your anus at first. Somebody else's ass and your anus making friends. AT DONUT POINT.*)

Like I don't even know where to begin to tell you where You should start to begin to say how f****** sorry you are, but believe me I know you're f****** sorry.

Start behaving that way and remove all doubt for everyone. Who knows, you might even lose a few pounds. *click*

Jane: would you make sure that Uncle doesn't have a heart attack and die without getting a few turns on the defibrillator? I don't want him to go straight from death to life without getting electricity after was bio bug pacemaker, how f***** up is that not only does he have a bio bug in his heart He's got a bio bug inside the bio bug inside his heart to remind the second by a bug whether or not the f*****'s supposed to be having a heart at all and whether or not should be breathing and what temperature supposed to be f*** it That is one goddamn heartless person. And that's just his chambermaid's DNA, imagine who he's got for a w**** of a mother. Ugh just ugh.