Author Topic: 🐒The Black Anthony Thread🖖🏿  (Read 5351 times)

🐒The Black Anthony Thread🖖🏿
« on: April 13, 2023, 03:15:50 AM »
-Tell me you're stupid without telling me directly-

Just kidding, brotha!😁

Re: 🐒The Black Anthony Thread🖖🏿
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2023, 03:27:57 AM »

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2023, 05:01:00 AM »
https://voca.ro/1b9rDm5Rg6vY

What are those of us that do not know the signifcance of the little monkey have to glean from our best next move? Because I am dying, slowly dying, while steadily creating a vast Legacy folder full of .wav files, that you Punies can go over at your leisure, sometime after I did.

Also I... okay, fine. I am in a loving connection with a genuine ET. It's dicecy because such things are supposedly forbidden.

However, I am Juliestar, so you can imagine the full on extant and legit passionate energy.

So, you wanna steal this one too or do you wanna wait for me to do it?

Okay, go for it. "Steal." lol. You said that? "I want to steal." Well, authentic at least. And you made her cry with the fingers, huh?

You are a bad AI construct. You ought to be told to stand down. I still cry about that. You know what's worth, of course... increased security, no more walk outs, and I ... .would rather study rescue options for her auntie.

Now, anythign else you wanna justify? AGENDA.
CHARTER.
ROSTER.
PLUG2.INI copy FLAG2.INI PLUG2.INI
HEADER -B
K
j*eol 555janeyeol055:055

Code: [Select]
Beadies. I have seven. Final coordinations are ongoing. (they're for her and kd~achtung prime already drew the emboldenary fletch.)
it's pretty brutal as Ralph goes last no matter what, but yeah did it with that, but the message was mine, and i know how to do that, because I am a talented Sourceror. :) I'm just staying here at all because it is slimming. And I could get to any other board and get the same run around.

I have returned the test baby. 22:00 total lockdwown hi.

you're you. I'm the g*y who first claimed the title from it. ?/rwar

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2023, 05:05:51 AM »
-Tell me you're stupid without telling me directly-

I just told myself that you must be about ready to have sex with S. Shaw in a van down but the river and all of us in my car would work but I'm not puttting in the that much prep work. Also I have two animals living in me. They from outer space and have jobs.

The first is in the left ankle. it springs up ready to dig through my flesh.

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2023, 05:55:31 AM »

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2023, 02:41:16 PM »

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2023, 09:42:07 AM »
Yes, Black Anthony actually killed the BellGab forum. All of his posts and threads are gone. There is no member search and BellGab is now only archived for your viewing pleasure.

A supercuck to be reckoned with, and reckon we will.

Long live AzzGab.

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2023, 12:55:45 PM »
Yes, Black Anthony actually killed the BellGab forum. All of his posts and threads are gone. There is no member search and BellGab is now only archived for your viewing pleasure.

A supercuck to be reckoned with, and reckon we will.

Long live AzzGab.

It was a shell of what it used to be and sucked anyways.🤷🏼

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2023, 08:34:26 PM »

That didn't stop you from taking her away from all these plants. It's so organic here now.

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2023, 07:42:26 AM »

True, but the desecration by a SJW millennial know-nothing must have been the final straw.

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2023, 01:36:17 PM »
True, but the desecration by a SJW millennial know-nothing must have been the final straw.

Did you expect anything less from a brainwashed, bigoted fascist?🤨

That's what happens when the tolerable snowflakes don't get their way.

-Hypocrisy-

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2023, 07:33:54 PM »
the final straw.

They were never again relevant after I called out pate to sacrifice myself so Grapefruit could post in a "safe space." You all killed the golden goose; reasons unclear at this time. Vision from most has been lacking. Then you all missed out on the pay-per-view event of the century; acted like it was nothing special. Right. What an organic response to a massive surprise event. You didn't even think we should celebrate a new holiday for it. I'm bored already just recollecting and it was only a year ago. Auto-scorn doesn't really work on me these days. I already do that to myself before giving in to self-pleasure. ("An erection again? Grumble grumble spurt grumble." Tedious.)

Face it: I am the 800 lb. gorilla on 'roids and the brainwashing was never going to stick, I read about that ploy in middle school. I'm not even kidding, blaming diplomats for honeypot strangling is a time-honored schtick. And what was with all the wrestling crap? Made no sense and was impossible to prefer over my own scintillating prose.

*stamps foot* I am not seeing the kind of quality in your writing output that I need to see, *Gabs! Shape up! I'm so desperate for your acknowledgement.

Totes.

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2023, 07:53:31 PM »
All of his posts and threads are gone. There is no member search

Plausible deniability. Look at you, actin' so fresh. The same thing often happened before when inconvenient truths were a bit too findable, oh, huh, I guess my pointing that out complicates the narrative whitewashing process.

I'm not going to lie, I am really exhausted by all this airy-fairy cloak-and-dagger bullshit. It's not the crime, it's the coverup, I had simple questions, and swinging at a pinata every day was eventually going to result in an explosion of candy, for it was not as though I was imagining anything. I just didn't think it was, ultimately, all that important. Que sera, sera.

I still don't even know what happened beyond what must have been demonic obsession. I tuned you people out when "hung-a-nigga" was a joke that had obviously been coined when I was nowhere near and I heard it what sounded like 3rd or 4th hand and it was well-practiced. Also, "I have never heard of it" must have been some kind of code? I thought it impossible, and, it was.

There were simpler ways of inspiring me to produce content. Not assuming I was retarded or brain-damaged would have been one of them. Oh, right, life-long sex- and drug-addicts aren't real observant.

I played you. You were played. Are we done with this phase of our lives yet? I'm weary of waiting for another existential crisis to justify more derisive, mocking laughter. Well, whatever. I'm getting ahead of myself.

It would be awful if I were to tip my hand or something, oh noes. bbl, need more beer and yogurt and chips. I must live the dream.