Author Topic: The Why Files  (Read 6352 times)

Re: The Why Files
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2024, 08:11:18 AM »

Re: The Why Files
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2024, 01:41:56 PM »

;D ;D

This shit has not aged well. Alas, poor forum citizens; they hardly knew me.

Code: [Select]
Communication is only possible between equals. That is where I have been, and why none of you have been allowed access to me. I do not get to stay in contact with those of you who contact those who wish to contact and, for whatever the reason... do not.

It's complicated I am sure. "You had a bistro, too?" Dude, naturally, these elite-high-tea snoots have had it all at one time or another up until now.

Now, they don't really have anything. Personally, I didn't grow up in this kind of environment, so... it's kinda weird for me.

And also: you abducted and assaulted my friends and have terrorized anyone I have ever met to a degree that I would say most would find "compelling." Good. Now I don't have to put up with their bullshit either.

So... I'm pretty relaxed about things now. How are you? Oh I retract the question. Because, like all of you for any of me... you never really had any interest at all. I mean, why would anyone value me? I'm nothing special, right?

lol i can barely keep a straight face because I've really, really gotten over something that I guess all of you thought I wouldn't ever--and I didn't either, so, I'm just kinda... taken aback.

Uhm... I was Turtledove. Now, someone else has to pretend to be someone who I created only to make someone feel guilty about being a total fucking idiot? I think it worked. I really do.

I'm sorry about that. And I know you are all sorry now too. Mostly. I have been sorry since the beginning... in 1988 so me being sorry is more valuable than any of yours. Remember that.

.YOU.HAD.YOUR.CHANCE.TO.BE.CLOSE.TO.ME..

what's the deal with all the Benadryl? like y'all act like that's real dope or something. is it code? Please tell me it isn't code.

because that's a terrible code and Benadryl has literally been linked to early-onset Alzheimer's. None of you have ever heard of weed, have you? That's too bad, because it's fucking amazing.

I want to believe I misheard it but it sounds like y'all have a sick dog and you gave them OTC dope and that's all you can do, "hope for the best."

I can't lie, I wish I could tell you all that I had everyone who could be useful to any of you fired, but... i didn't do any such thing.

Here's what I did do: I have hardened my heart to each and every one of you and I absolutely will not be risking any accusations of adultery, nor looking for any other "lover" because watching you all squirm is way, way more satisfying.

I am a rising Virgo, and, things didn't need to go that way. Also, I didn't need to be served a coffee with a shitload of Ex-Lax in it. However, I understand that a person who was completely screwed and had no other way to do anything about it, wiould wish to strike out at me in any way they could.

Because it's true. I fooled you, I got all pig-iron, and, I guess, I have completely destroyed your way of life. Well, get used to it.

I don't find it plausibly deniable enough so I'm going to see about doing it to you all again and again until I... stop. I guess. I dunno. Do I need to plan ahead? I don't need to prepare for exoneration at trial, obviously.

SOMEONE WANTED CROWN FOR KING, I GUESS. Pffft. look, I'm serious: I didn't have to get fed up and decide to flip teams.

Grapefruit sure did though... since I don't think she's had a dose of whatever dopeslaving compound that needed to be used on her before... recently. I guess. I don't know how any of this shit works. I do know that I warned her that this wouuld happen, and she laughed at me.

so... do your trial or whatever, okay? I need nothing from you or here and I really wanted only to make sure that nothing terrible happened that would be then be erroneously blamed on me. (Standards.) Since they would have stopped at nothing to eliminate me if they had known I was totally goddam serious: I was gonna remove all her enemies and have them destroyed and then take her abusive rapist "husband"'s job, and, in effect... I've done that. No one really knows the truth.

Except those that do. They sure don't talk to me, though. So... I"m just talking shit, I'm a schizo, and I should get a job, huh?

Holy shit, my mind just blanked. What was I just saying? No idea. I bet it was pretty bad. Because I wasn't always this way.

Now I might always be and IDGAF. Soooooo... someone may have blundered. Just a suggestion. just throwing that out there.

Also I don't think the woman who I embarassed likes her new name. I called her "Tackleberry" and I could tell she didn't think it was funny. Like, i think she's used to more fear in the attitudes of her underlings.

I'm not afraid of her at all now. Is death from mercury poisoning supposedly painful, or does it just,.. well, no one knows, really.

Can I even die? Well I sure hope I do before I have to put up with Tackleberry again, omfg. Like, how did that happen? Oh, right.,

She's on the "other" team. She has "a team" at all. And I have been here alone, for years, and wow, this place was here how long? And no one told me about it. And the woman I gave a budget too, 2months and $500K... mysteriously forgot to tell me about who lived here before I came here and negotiated with the spirits.

I told them their were rules but I assume that in addition to having, i don't knoiw, maybe fucking grew up here? like I have no way of knowing. But... I was not unclear in my instructions, and I told then what to do, and then they were confused and surprised when things went very wrong and now it's three years later and, wow, still going wrong, huh?

Richard Groyper runs his yap about things he knows nothing about all the time. And now he's complaining to some poor woman. "diagnosed with stage 4"... what?

wow. And to think, I used to be trouble for this guy. Well, it sounds like he has real trouble now. Like, he has no idea either I guess.

PROCEDURAL ERROR. LIke, I warned everyone I could, and it's all on record, and it's kinda obvious. WHY so much hate for one lonely man?

Well, it's easy t figure out now. You haven't met me lately and you're not going to either... all I want is to see you go up in flames and then I can just die. Like the end of Bravehear! Except I do not plan to see my wife.

I do not have a wife. Or do I? Tell you what, y'all just go back to trafficking... all the women and children you want. sure, go nuts, you filthy fuckin' animals.

oh, and make sure no contact between me and women I haven't spoken of or to IN OVER A DECADE doesn't happen. like, it's been The Manhattan Project Jr. with me and these broads. MULTIPLE WOMEN.

OH, GOD.
NOT KUCZI. DO NOT LET THEM INTERACT! OH SHIT! BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES~!~~

this still sounds like paranoia to me, so, let's call this satire, okay?

and you can keep your fucking emergency going as long as you want. literally I am beyond caring, since I was never supposed to live as long as i did and obviously it's awkward that none of you know which one i wanna see again at all, and you're stuck with a baker's dozen or traitor harpies and dingbat psychos... all of which are useless for your thuggy-piggy empire's purposes.

Which if it doesn't already no longer exist, Fuck-0s, you can expect that I will be steadily, quietly, and inexorably making progress to this goal for the rest orf my life. I don't need to reach it.

I just need you to forget that I exist. Because none of you needed me to. Now, who was interested in me before? Well, cheer up...  they're dead to me now too! So, just wipe their memories, and then.... maybe stop raping them? I dunno, that may not be possible, but consider the following.

Unpopular opinion I know but hear me out: .PEOPLE.KNOW..CITIZENS.DEMAND.ANSWERS..AND.IT.IS.WHAT.IT.IS..

ALREADY TOO LATE. Adieu.

I used to wonder "why?" a lot. I get it now. I sure roont a whole bunch of gals, didn't I? what with all my impertinent questions and refusal to go along with rapegang culture.

Just imagine it: there those upset with me, not because I can't control myself, but because I can... and choose not to in order to humiliate my enemies. As I recall, the Brits were known to mock and jeer the rebel forces for hiding in the woods and killing Royal Expeditionary soldiers... really unfairly, actually. Ambushes, baits, traps, the whole bit.

"Why? Because they hurt my friends, and because I can."

But if I do: just don't tase me. I know we're all interested to know if my Shields will handle it. And I know that they can, I just don't know if I'll be able to write afterwards.

W¥E ASK YYZED J★EOL055:

I don't remember being this viscous, but I sure was. I would like to apologize.

However, I have moved on and I am not in control of the apologies. Do I even need to apologize? I think it's possible that most of you don't know that I am embarrassed to admit what I feel I need to apologize for.

I swear, as God as my witness, I did not think anyone could have been so ignorant as to believe that I couldn't read her mind trying to read my mind and how anyone could not have noticed that she was the most obvious jailbait I had ever seen, before or since, is a mesmerizing mystery to me, one that I am very appreciated to be no longer at the mercy of. Like, there are people, who are mad at me, who thought that it would be fun to kill me, and then put my body in a pigeon. Or something. Just... to kill me, right? And then, make it somehow something I would have to suffer through miserably! Because I did that to them! Because I was a stupid nigger who refused to rape the right woman! I AM THE WORST HUNGA-GUNGA-NIGGER THAT HAS EVER LIVED, AND TO PROVE IT, I WILL NOW RUN TO MY BEDROOM AND SLAM THE DOOR AND PLAY CREEPY NEW WAVE RECORDS AT A VERY HIGH VOLUME.

This, of course, is just a cover; no such thing actually occurs here. Not under my watch. What also doesn't occur... is any of the shit that occurs AROUND THEM OTHER PEOPLE. And that's interesting, since I literally knew that was what would happen. Nevertheless... given an opportunity to rescue Tammy and NOT fuck her, that had to be absolutely followed up on, because this broad is still pissed about something I did without knowing or intending to, like accidentally bumping a frog off a log that happens to remember me later totally by accident, and is it not great? Because that frog won the lottery! So, the frog, it like.,.. OWES me, you dig?

Yeah, you probably do, but I would actually hope none of you do dig. Because none of this had to be this way, until I got really annoyed, and just like that, a snap of my fingers, and that's it, the end of the show, I am the king of the road, and it ends at one exact place, Bellgab.

IT ENDS FOR YOU, BELLGAB, AND I WILL STAND AND WATCH YOUR CORPSES TURN TO BLACK AND CHAR,
and maybe I'LL HAVE TIME to conversate then. in the meantime, I don't know how many of you understand the purpose of conversation.

It is to distinguish between the timeklon gaygoyhoor twat-twerps that I am allowed to ignore, and, you know, *real* kinfolk. Now, hear me out: I know what problem many of you are having. It's that... I've not been exploitable as basically everyone expected, and, that one person who I was looking to talk to... well, she's gone, right? Oh, so that was okay for everyone else to deny that to happen, and then it wasn't okay for me to have foreseen that possibility? like, what?

Yeah. It *is* weird, isn't it? And now, thanks to the modern miracle of masculinized motive wisdom derived from data derived after surviving multiple murder attempts, the Kuczi Oscillation Overthruster is quite ready to go.

And, I'll just do something else instead. Sure, you all want it. Sure, you all need it. Sure, US Navy and Marine forces just annihilated enemies of my country that no one else could do anything about before... and because of me, they have you by the balls, and I won't share it out, and I don't care who wins. The U.S. of A. will always have hordes of volunteers to protect her.

And so it's pretty easy to give up on trying to have sex with T, any T, ever. Plus, the jealousy curse is very compelling. Look, I'm not gonna rape her, nor am I fazed by the notion that she might get murdered, just for spite, because everyone in Europe hates me, including all remaining Tamara-kin left around! SHe's got some cousin or something, I do not know, I DO NOT CARE, but the family is LOADED, right? And the narrative is, "oh, Kuczi is stalking the wives of the obscenely wealthy radio broadcasting power elite and their ridiculously wealthy "offspring" and nevermind that I went to school with them and they were deliberately mislead... just, look, just take down his channel, okay?

His? MINE. Oh, it's gone again, like I give a shit, can I blame anyone? They really are all that annoying. However, I still prefer to talk to them, rather than dump them by the side of the road when they don't put out.

That was done to a friend of mine. I can imagine why. She was a really snooty bitch and a total whore. Like she just wanted money, money, money. I don't know what she wants now. Probably her old life back, or some shit like that. Who cares? Other than the 30 or so dudes who enjoyed having sex with her half-sentient, sapiosexualized bio-coven scented timehoor cloneflesh, which, look, it's hard to explain, alright? Since I don't know the exact truth, not really.

But these drooling morons actually thought they were gonna get one over on me, while drinking alcohol and fucking each other, while not ever getting around to admitting to anyone, "oh, like, I forgot that I totally lied to him the entire time about who anyone was, so that invalidates the entire case that I have been forced and extorted to pretend was real, while being forced to endure the sight of worthless reprobate nerd pervert freakazoids, oh, I'm not good enough for your parents, oh really?

We want different things? Niggas, you are not my niggas but face facts, a nigga one is if one has got to dopeslave up a vulnerable woman and wind her ass up and then... watch me be completely unaffected, and then imagine that there was anything going to stop the blowblack from that. LIKE WHAT? Oh and then I remembered... we bought an Angel's Trumpet together, which is a kind of plant, right? How many of you know what the fuck that was all about?

And yet... you all know so much about other things. When to lawyer up, and when to shriek constant put-downs. I will admit, you are experts in the field.

Similarly I am the expert in my field and that field has been, for some time, a very narrow niche of occult research. No one has acknowledged this. That's okay.

My field has since expanded significantly and, let me tell you, I am absolutely willing to talk to the woman I was talking about having a plant with again, and anyone who is SO HIGHLY MOTIVATED to keep us from talking... like, at all. It would be one thing if I were gonna wanna spooge in or anywhere near her again, right? but, i don't.

I don't wanna have sex at all just right now, and if I do, it'll have to be delicately negotiated. In fact, I have to go right now. Someone might be jealous. In fact, I know that someONE is.

That's okay though. They won't need to pull a knife. And I have since established my bona fides. And, that woman is never, ever, gonna be pulling a knife on me again, and thinking it's gonna make her feel more safe. or safe at all. or feel anything other than me taking it again. like, she pulled the knife on me A LOT.

Where is that knife now? Where did that knife come from? Why was telling me what was going down such a big deal? Who was attempting to pilot this seriously out-of-service-and-no-longer-qualified-for-bathyspheric-depths and always got away with that before? Names, people, I need them. And I need them now.

I did not ask before since i was a) being polite and b) gaming customary battlespace rules in everyway I could when I found out what had happened. I still find the whole thing unfathomable.

However I must ask this now as it is clear that a final operation is in play; one that i am not qualified to know the nature of, nor do I wanna, because I don't give a fuck who got married in Dallas and then got raped. Most likely the person deserved it, and thought it was great... until later. (This is how certain sex pred psyop teams prefer to do things, and I have seen this kind of shit happen before.) I do not want to know about ANY of this ballyhoo. Nevertheless, my life has been consumed by this drama because three woman and several men thought that they knew what was going to happen with me. Okay, so, #1: I was doing a favor for a friend. And I had to go last.

Who went before me? Seraphim. She probably deserved whatever happened too. Because she was not nice to me and treated me as thought I had low value. Because I did.

I distinctly recall Roswells, Art indicating to me that she would not be my dance monkey. Oh, okay. Well, I knew nothing of the kind of thing she was sensitive about. Because I was only there to sit and do nothing and watch for the moment when everyone forgot that I was ever even really there.

My actual friend is on a completely separate Internet and I was never supposed to interact with her at all. It's very serious. mil.spec.above.top.secret stuff. like Manhattan Project, but better.

Or it was, until I decided to scuttle the fucking thing. (U.S. Citizen. Sue me in Tuskeegee too, bi-bitch, lol.) Now, who is on the wire with Swishy and she's calling him out? That's funny shit. What is she, like, 24? She sounds actually like 60 but using a vocoder, but... anyway. This is who Richard and Jason and Dave Switch He and Tami Switch Her and "Spoofer" hahahagahghag ha lol you actually took on all that, rather than let me even know she was around. And since she was lied to about how I was even still alive... I can see why you kept it up for so long.

Okay well now i don't need her money or her twat or her to even know i exist because she has such a great thing going on with someone else and I'm somehow an agressor, huh? Fascinating shit, bros.

also this woman who just called out Matthew T. Dickrapestar and Davehagstare Monarch Control Rape Squad Leader for their bullshit was... I mean, yeah, okay, but that is a limited hang out, and I knew all that, and I am impressed, but...

I don't care about those two. I found them easy. like six years ago. so, they must have been allowed to roam freely for reasons. so, yeah, who is this girl? She sounds cute. What was she, droned up on hypnojuice and given post-hypno suggs to mouth off to these two? Because for one thing.... that's how psyops work.,

For another, I respect Jason Callan enough to know that these twerps need to be made an example of... and they don't talk about me, so, cool. Because not everyone knows the truth. But Jason sure does. He sounds alright to me. He sounds humbled, and scared.

Meanwhile Richard and Dave and Fake T and Fake J and Fake B and Fake A and Fake Everyone (because I don't get to contact real people and no one who knew me before knows what i am like now anyway, lol, THEY HAVE WALLED ME OFF LIKE A CASK OF AMONTILLADO, lol) sound more and more unhappy. Cool. I like that.

These men have to be humiliated so my ex and my other ex can feel safe being together and enjoying the maximum expression of their hitherto unspoken and forbidden love because otherwise, I'm not gonna be able to keep up the proper diplomatic facade. (Standards.) What I'm saying is... too little, too late, but still, at least you came, Bellgab.

On their backs or their faces I need never know as I do not know that I will ever have need to see them in public ever again. I heard one is in prison. What the fuck. How much can someone hate someone that they can be thrown in FUCKING PRISON and still not give me a call? Wow. Imagine the guilt.

Perhaps she would rather just wank in her supermax cell and imagine me... whatevah, because the reality is this: why did anyone decide to involve themselves in my life at all? The answer is simple:

My father had a lot of enemies, and all of them told everyone about how important it was to gang up on me and take me out while I was most vulnerable and completely off-balance. Somehow this lead to attempting to entrap me on Christmas Eve, six weeks after I finally move out of the house I had spent 48 years in. What a total mess.

but nothing compares to this stunner: her father, yelling at me, on his front lawn, talking mad shit, assuming I was gaslightable, or that i wasn't annointed by God, anyway, SOMEONE sure was giving her "crystal" but she didn't even know what her own fucking name was, her brain was cooked. I had nothing to do with it. So this dude who styles himself as her 'father' makes a collossal blunder, and doesn't even know it, because if he did... well, he'd just have to acknolwedge it.

So far he can't. That's okay though. It's not a big deal to me. And it is to her. So, until the end of the emergency, i guess I'm just gonna keep laughing my ass off and watching one or both of these geniuses meltdown right at the seams, over and over. Poor dears.

DEA: ILLEGITIMATE IN EVERY JURISDICTION. Like I don't think 5Eyes is ever this happy, you know? Oh, right, you probably don't know.

You are Punylings. You are as peasants. You know very little in comparison to what is critical in my life at this juncture. For example... none of you know the identity of the one i really, really liked. And by now, neither does she.

An unconscious agent is an effective agent. This will be all over soon, for everyone, and i just mean the unpleasant parts. It is kinda lame, all this poppycock, amirite? Well it was all so acceptable when it was just me. Now, oh Heaven forfend. I better watch my step! The Boys are out in force! like 4 serious, that is playbook in some parts of the country.

Which I totally saved, we don't need to make a big deal about it, but her dick, sold us all out.

My dick: Baby, no need to pout. I am distracted and super horny though, so.... *sigh* thanks for calling for help, Your Highness.

so do you think I can make a drum one day? I know I am but a lowly Sourceror and should just shut up and take my meds, but....

oops. this might be construed as an attempt to make "contact." hahahahahhahahahahha.

here's an idea. instead of threatening me with prison, why not reward me with exile? is it because it would be awkward if 39 other women suddenly realized what at least one has to disastrous effect?

I'm just going to leave it there, because I am bored, so very bored now. Do you know what else I could have been doing? LITERALLY HAVING SEX.

it's not celibacy. I am just busy. and my only available sex partner, well... it's not complicated, that's for sure.

But yeah, she gets abducted and raped. All the time. It's gotten so she doesn't even mind it. Because, well, she knows what she's done. And also: I finally paid off.

Like I was a slot machine or something? Like I owed her? In a way, I did. Meanwhile: some dude named Fiddle Twista thought he was gonna show me who was the boss by raping this one too. (Standards.) And now, no one knows what the fuck is going on.

Well, maybe.... too much rape? I dunno. Is that even possible? Even your whoremonger isn't sure until they consult with Pimpstar. Who???

I wish I could spill, but I gotta wait for The Court, because, you know: EMERGENCY. (This never fails to amuse me.) Are there wagons to circle in Africa? Does she look happy to be in Africa? Oh yeah. She prefers it to being dead I am sure, and since someone did threaten to murder her.... these fucking people. Seriously. I don't know how they can stand it.

Oh. Right. I remember now: they all use lots of drugs and have tons of sex and carry guns and have always won everything they ever desired. Yeah, I can see how that might have made someone... complacent.

I gotta go now. (Standards.) I'm lying. I'm just bored of all you now.

(*OMNIOUS MUSIC PLAYS*)

IN FACT... I'm only here for STL. Adieu.