Author Topic: Ask Azzerae Anything  (Read 36624 times)

Ask Azzerae Anything
« on: April 08, 2021, 07:03:11 AM »
Go on. Shoot!

Re: Ask Azzerae Anything
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 07:05:00 AM »
Migrate will posts from the old forum?

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 07:14:33 AM »
Migrate will posts from the old forum?

If you mean the previous AzzGab, unfortunately, because I was not hosting the site myself, all is lost.*

If you are referring to BellGab, once the archive site becomes available, I will create new threads in homage of those old ones here.

*The good news is this current iteration of AzzGab is backed up, so it will never be lost again.

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2021, 07:16:07 AM »
If you mean the previous AzzGab, unfortunately, because I was not hosting the site myself, all is lost.*

If you are referring to BellGab, once the archive site becomes available, I will create new threads in homage of those old ones here.

*The good news is this current iteration of AzzGab is backed up, so it will never be lost again.

Oh well...

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2021, 12:51:37 AM »

-COL Manly

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2021, 04:52:13 PM »
What pronouns do you go by and how do you explain your white rage

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2021, 08:30:15 AM »
how do you explain your white rage

Justified.

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2021, 11:05:15 AM »
Justified.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/justified
justified
1. To demonstrate or prove to be just, right, or valid:

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2021, 11:25:15 AM »
https://www.thefreedictionary.com/justified
justified
1. To demonstrate or prove to be just, right, or valid:

I'll allow it.

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2021, 11:50:29 AM »
I'll allow it.
You're irrelevant.

Re: No Mr. Jack!
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2021, 12:11:04 PM »
You're irrelevant.

Deflect! Deflect! Deflect!

I am NOT here to entertain YOU, Jack!

This doesn't look like any kind of kayfabe to me.

I can always go back further if you like.

Can we post baby pictures?

He's still in damn good shape for an alkie olde phart.

My father, at the age of eighty, put up one hell of a fight when I hauled him out of my car and sat his ass down in his wheelchair before I drove off. He wanted to pull the side mirror off my car as I drove by, I saw it in his eyes—oh Lawdy, was he pissed that day, to have been #OUTPLAYED, he thought for sure he was gonna suicide by cop that night—but he knew as well as I did, at that point, that he was better off hiding his true Aryan strength from the aid workers, as he knew he had lost his last, best chance he had left to trick me into kidnapping him. Good College try, Dad, but that dog didn't hunt. (They let you in? Kudos.)

At that point, by that time, going for his own jugular was his last best hope, he probably thought. If only he could have remembered where I put it for him. Back and to the left, Apu.

He had already pulled off this "attempted self-abduction/'take me home!!!'/abusive coercion" with my mother the month before, and it had been a hell of a racket. "Come back! He can't have that device with him at home! He's supposed to have that proton pack changed out every 36 hours! It'll blow!! BRING BACK THAT DEVICE IT COSTS $38K!!!" (True story, some dude on the phone was fuckin' screaming at me about it... like I gave a shit.) "Bring back the device! Rip it off his feet if you have to—" *click*

I'll be honest: it sounded like a script. Fuck that guy. (Is there room?) And, as well: see above, in regard to shit-giving. No fucks left either at that point. In any case, when it was my turn in the bucket, I pretty much had to break that old man's fingers clean off--*snap*, he was hanging on to Camryleah's passenger's seat belt like it was the last bottle of Tokaji left in the world--and let me tell you, for an an alkie olde phart he put up one hell of a row.

Probably a lot like (PROTECTED) did while she was being strangled to death.

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2021, 12:48:21 PM »

This doesn't look like any kind of kayfabe to me.
[...]

You really—simply do not want to know.

Scientists [...] HORRIFIC

Do not panic.
I'm Here.

You're irrelevant.

PEOPLE KNOW.

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2021, 09:49:27 AM »
Can we post baby pictures?

I'd really rather not.

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2021, 10:02:41 AM »
I'd really rather not.

I'll refrain from posting them on the train to Spain.

Re: Azzerae Hacks & Sirs...
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2021, 06:31:36 AM »
I'll refrain from posting them on the train to Spain.

Coulis,
Code: [Select]
https://youtu.be/Ume_7GN4KEw