Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 308879 times)

Re: COVID-19
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2021, 02:29:19 AM »
I'm trying to play the waiting game to see if ppl start getting ALS/Alzheimer's/Kuru. It just really sucks ending up with a brain eating disease and becoming a prisoner in your own body and not being able to take the 00 Buck pill, I think i would rather die from Covid.

Or if you come down with any kind of virus, stay home until you get over the damned thing ... like they did in the old days.
Meanwhile, stay away from sick people and wash your hands like your mommy told you.

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2021, 02:33:24 AM »
AAAAUGH so close!  We'll get you yet my pretty!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/03/31/fact-check-covid-19-vaccine-not-associated-prion-disease/7053007002/

Of course it isn't associated - it's not even been 6 months yet since the roll out. LoL. 

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2021, 02:38:20 AM »
Or if you come down with any kind of virus, stay home until you get over the damned thing ... like they did in the old days.
Meanwhile, stay away from sick people and wash your hands like your mommy told you.

I have all of the DIY Covid meds OH FUG, OH SHID!

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2021, 02:44:50 AM »
Of course it isn't associated - it's not even been 6 months yet since the roll out. LoL.

Yes and "there is no evidence" doesn't mean there won't be, anyway that is just the headline and I pulled out the salient points and he knows I'm teasing, we do what we want

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2021, 03:00:48 AM »
Yes and "there is no evidence" doesn't mean there won't be, anyway that is just the headline and I pulled out the salient points and he knows I'm teasing, we do what we want

That we do. The whole thing has been a fascinating goat screw, mix mosh from the very beginning. It's pretty wild how the past mega haters of "Big Pharma" are now balls deep in their undying support of it.

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2021, 03:07:24 AM »
That we do. The whole thing has been a fascinating goat screw, mix mosh from the very beginning. It's pretty wild how the past mega haters of "Big Pharma" are now balls deep in their undying support of it.

Yeah it is crazy, in my family I can tell you who is getting poked and who got it already based on their politics.  I can't find the full video for some reason but Bill Maher was funny, it has been making the rounds.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2021/04/17/bill-maher-rants-about-covid-19-coronavirus-here-are-the-issues-with-what-he-said/?sh=53073b9238ab

« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2021, 03:13:35 AM »

« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2021, 03:26:38 AM »
I saw that. He's in great shape for a dude in his 70's too.

He just auctioned off a bunch of his shit recently too, probably getting ready for the boomer home.

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2021, 03:33:34 AM »
Yeah it is crazy, in my family I can tell you who is getting poked and who got it already based on their politics.  I can't find the full video for some reason but Bill Maher was funny, it has been making the rounds.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2021/04/17/bill-maher-rants-about-covid-19-coronavirus-here-are-the-issues-with-what-he-said/?sh=53073b9238ab

If you don't toe that line bucko, you are gonna get bashed as a fat shaming, vitamin-D, fresh air promoting, DeSantis loving demon.

« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2021, 03:42:18 AM »
vitamin-D

I have got so much of that lately i look like a fuckin mexican

¡Ay de mí!

« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2021, 03:42:51 AM »
If you don't toe that line bucko, you are gonna get bashed as a fat shaming, vitamin-D, fresh air promoting, DeSantis loving demon.

Hah hah Bill is a little late to the party  8)

Actually as much as I'd love to gloat he is probably wrong about the fat thing since something like 72% of the country is fat so that statistic doesn't differ substantially from any sample you grab at the mall.  Which is pretty fucking terrifying.

« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2021, 03:43:21 AM »

Please explain to me how your plan will help consolidate dictatorial powers in the hands of the government and health officials? How will your plan encourage trillions in profits to the worlds richest men? How will the government be able to use it to distribute trillions of tax payer dollars unfunded debt to their pet projects while stomping out the rights of the proletariat? Finally, how will your plan benefit big pharma over the next two decades?

Sorry, but your plan does not make as much sense as locking down the worlds population and causing a hundred million more people to be at risk of starvation. It is rejected.

« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2021, 03:45:38 AM »

Hot. 😈🇳🇴❤️🇲🇽👨🏽‍🌾

« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2021, 03:48:56 AM »

¡Ay de mí!

Good. Cold and Flu Season is low Vitamin-D season. It's not a magic bullet - I am sure Mr. Nugent's levels are fine but it plays a part.