Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 308820 times)

Re: CornHoleEbola-19.5 -- CornHole
« Reply #4020 on: June 29, 2023, 08:04:16 PM »

He was probably asking for it.  The pre-pubescent bottom-slut JaxTard/MethStar was undoubtably provocatively dressed in a short-short kilt & no undies.

JaxTard Image, colorized circa 1991, Spring

Deserved and loved every minute of it;  don't let his fake (& gay) "poor me" b/s fool you...  probably, you are already cognizant of his Attention Whore-ish-ness ways.

Re: CornHoleEbola-19.5 -- CornHole
« Reply #4021 on: June 29, 2023, 08:56:28 PM »
He was probably asking for it.  The pre-pubescent bottom-slut JaxTard/MethStar was undoubtably provocatively dressed in a short-short kilt & no undies.

JaxTard Image, colorized circa 1991, Spring

Deserved and loved every minute of it;  don't let his fake (& gay) "poor me" b/s fool you...  probably, you are already cognizant of his Attention Whore-ish-ness ways.

Let's not forget about that crazy cork-shaped head he has.

Re: COVID-19
« Reply #4022 on: June 29, 2023, 08:58:19 PM »

« Reply #4023 on: July 21, 2023, 12:21:33 AM »

Re: CornHoleEbola-19.5 - Amish Update
« Reply #4024 on: July 21, 2023, 01:00:03 AM »
Unvaxxed Amish Death Rates 90 Times Lower Than Rest of America

Frank Bergman June 30, 2023

A major study into the impact of the pandemic on Amish communities has found that Covid death rates among the traditionalist groups of citizens are 90 times lower than for the rest of America.

The main difference, the study revealed, is that Amish communities completely ignored the guidelines from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Amish families did not get vaccinated or wear masks, nor did they engage in lockdowns, social distancing, or any other type of restrictions.

But the separated communities didn’t avoid catching the virus, however, as roughly 90% of the Amish have been infected with Covid...

I have also seen reports that the Caccine can exacerbate mental retardation, and possibly induce it if not already present.

The induce it part is dicey, as you had to be mentally retarded in the first place to actually accept the Caccine...

I believe MethStar is probably one of those "special" folks who went out and got hundreds of the Cacs in his buttocks.

I could be wrong, Nautical Shore.

« Reply #4025 on: July 22, 2023, 05:58:21 PM »
Remember this horrible demon? She’s back to attempt to smear some more good people.

« Reply #4026 on: July 26, 2023, 12:54:10 AM »

« Reply #4027 on: August 02, 2023, 10:33:27 PM »
HORRIFYING DISCOVERY IN UNVAXXED BLOOD -- DR. ANA MIHALCEA

https://rumble.com/v33wwuh-horrifying-discovery-in-unvaxxed-blood-dr.-ana-mihalcea.html

Re: CornHoleEbola-19.5 - Now With Extra Leprosy!
« Reply #4028 on: August 12, 2023, 01:28:48 AM »
Growing Number of Leprosy Cases Reported After COVID-19 Vaccination

Aug 9, 2023
By Zachary Stieber

A growing number of leprosy cases are being reported after COVID-19 vaccination, including two cases in the United Kingdom that researchers said may have been caused by the vaccines.

The researchers examined records from the Leprosy Clinic at the Hospital for Tropical Diseases in London. They found that of the 52 people who went to the clinic in 2021, at least 49 were vaccinated...

I wonder if Jesus will heal folks that knowingly took the Mark of the Beast?

Nautical Shore...

Re: CornHoleEbola-19.5 - Now With Extra Leprosy!
« Reply #4029 on: August 12, 2023, 07:35:38 AM »
I wonder if Jesus will heal folks that knowingly took the Mark of the Beast?

Sure. The trouble is, they won't even be able to ask. Picture a boot stamping on a human face forever--that is the goal of The Adversary, and that will never change. (Even if achieved, We come back and dig them out--but better still, not to even let that happen, I would say.)

Nautical Shore...

Nice job on punching your girlfriend's boyfriend in the face. Here, let me buy you a drink, you can probably figure out how to pour that on your own head without hands-on logistical guidance and support, right? Right? RIGHT SIR RIGHT? YES SIR LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT SIR SIR SIR *bang* Stop pretending you're a junkie, honestly. It's embarrassing.

To YOUR WIFE. Mazel tov, bitch-wiggle.

« Reply #4030 on: August 12, 2023, 07:48:16 AM »
Remember this horrible demon? She’s back

Better now than later. Not even kidding, Georges Lazy-boy Ends-si, that was the plan.

For my own part, I can say only this: IT WAS THE ONLY WAY. I already had anyway, right? TBQH, I almost don't know what the big deal was.

And neither does anyone else who relied on my email for up-to-the-minute newsfeed breaks. Those ratlines have been COMP'd and STFD. (Whew.) Then they started up again. It's like playing whack-a-mole with you G-types, I swear.

And I am not seeing the kind of follow-through on this side that is to be expected. You probably think that "just." It may well be, and it doesn't matter if it is "unjust" at this point.

However. Is it practical? Well... only if someone wants to rot in fucking goddam Hell instead of living a happily-ever-after life with her family. I've seen the results of a mistake made at this juncture.

I am The Failsafe, and I do THE BEST. Now, "Master," unless you've started hopping timelines and somehow not been a dead ringer for Silent Neil and Bob every time, recognize that if you could have done this all by yourself, you goddam well would have already, and that this is a group effort, and none of you know anything about what I am going through, because you can't get through and --once again-- YOUR RATLINES HAVE BEEN COMP'd.

You don't read my mind. You're reading your loser spouse's mind. They are RIDICULOUS. And they have access beyond all imagining. How do I know this?

I have already lived through this nightmare. Twice before. *wiggle-wiggle* I'm not saying you should just trust me automatically and shut the fuck. I am saying it doesn't matter who you trust or what you say, and, arguably? At this point, you're very nearly dispensable, and the reason you aren't disposed of is that Dave is going to need someone to talk to once in awhile. And I hear you're good with arranging for cobblers to meet with whores.

Just a cover story I am sure. ps: I found a new way to rock a lullaby. I yearn to start the actual science, you know? I can see why there were difficulties before.

Without me, you are not nothing... but you would be just A Thing, and BGLLB wouldn't even exist. I am that potent.

Now if you will excuse me, I am going to go shit in the yard like a common animal. Peace!

« Reply #4031 on: August 12, 2023, 01:38:37 PM »
Delusions of grandeur.

« Reply #4032 on: August 12, 2023, 10:36:17 PM »
Delusions of grandeur.

SHUT UP CLAYTON WILLIAM (PROT)

« Reply #4033 on: August 13, 2023, 01:11:24 AM »
SHUT UP CLAYTON WILLIAM (PROT)

You should give actual grandeur a try sometime. ;)

« Reply #4034 on: August 13, 2023, 11:32:54 AM »
You should give actual grandeur a try sometime. ;)

I'm blacklisted; you would just steal it. Rot in hell, race traitor.