Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 308787 times)

Re: COVID-19
« Reply #4035 on: August 13, 2023, 03:44:33 PM »
I'm blacklisted; you would just steal it. Rot in hell, race traitor.

Non sequitur.

Re: COVID-19?
« Reply #4036 on: August 24, 2023, 05:50:00 PM »

« Reply #4037 on: September 16, 2023, 03:14:04 PM »

« Reply #4038 on: September 17, 2023, 01:14:50 PM »

« Reply #4039 on: October 06, 2023, 04:14:27 AM »
The $5 COVID-19 Treatment That Could Have Helped Save Thousands of Lives

The Epoch Times -
April 17, 2023

If the authorities had heeded advice from those with the most profound knowledge of the mechanics of COVID-19, the pandemic could have been handled more adeptly, according to an immunologist, one of perhaps a few hundred in the world with the specific expertise. Instead, he said, his and others’ voices were silenced...

I love that .gif!

« Reply #4040 on: October 13, 2023, 10:37:57 AM »
One more post for the night...

I can't believe that this is not fucking over yet.

Tonight I was talking to a friend who has been listening to far too much of the MSM BS. He was telling me that there is a new variant out. Staff in nursing homes have to mask up again. This new variant may cause coughing fits for 3 hours and he has asthma. He is still terrified and already rarely goes to large events because "superspreaders." This has only confirmed for him that he needs to be terrified despite getting vaxxed, boosted, reboosted and tripel boosted. And then still contracting the stupid "deadly" virus a few months ago and surviving it with minor symptoms.

Last week my mother got a call from an old associate. This person had not left their house since March... March of whatever year this mass hysteria started aside from medical appointments and necessities because their doctor told him that he was at risk. Well, he finally left the house for a booster. And guess what? He was calling from the hospital after getting covid during his outing. Likely because he had no immune system left (of course I would never suspect that it may have been the booster that got him sick. That would be a conspiracy theory and I may be cancelled.)

Finally, I visited two friends last weekend. They told me that they were afraid that they could not continue to see their neighbours for the foreseeable future. Their neighbours are not getting boosted (they locked themselves in their house for the majority of the pandemic. It sounds like they had no idea that I also will not be getting my booster this season.)

I realize this is a long, pointless post. But all of this in the last week? Are people never going to just learn to live with the common cold or flu? Have these people always been so terrified and this has just given them an excuse to give in to that terror and tremble in fear while hiding in their houses from the evil germs? Bloody Howard Hughes syndrome at this point.

**Seems like a good place to ask. Did Senda survive the deadly pandemic?

« Reply #4041 on: October 13, 2023, 11:02:00 AM »

Senda as fat and happy as ever. Miller maybe not so lucky.

Rumour has it the Jedi funeral will be tomorrow in Chula Vista.

Another victim of the deadly caccine no doubt.

« Reply #4042 on: October 13, 2023, 12:30:59 PM »

As Lazarus mentioned Senda made it. Not unscathed though. He has numbness in his fingers and toes that he blames on the Pfizer vaccine. It couldn't be diabetic neuropathy or anything like that. Only other thing of real note is that he won his 17 year fight finally and Uncle Sam bought him a brand new, heavy duty, mobility scooter. Beautiful machine. He used a couple of times - tore the arm rest off it and sold it of course. He's been buying dollar store, halloween crap with the loot.  :P

« Reply #4043 on: October 16, 2023, 01:43:04 PM »
One more post for the night...

I can't believe that this is not fucking over yet.

Tonight I was talking to a friend who has been listening to far too much of the MSM BS. He was telling me that there is a new variant out. Staff in nursing homes have to mask up again. This new variant may cause coughing fits for 3 hours and he has asthma. He is still terrified and already rarely goes to large events because "superspreaders." This has only confirmed for him that he needs to be terrified despite getting vaxxed, boosted, reboosted and tripel boosted. And then still contracting the stupid "deadly" virus a few months ago and surviving it with minor symptoms.

Last week my mother got a call from an old associate. This person had not left their house since March... March of whatever year this mass hysteria started aside from medical appointments and necessities because their doctor told him that he was at risk. Well, he finally left the house for a booster. And guess what? He was calling from the hospital after getting covid during his outing. Likely because he had no immune system left (of course I would never suspect that it may have been the booster that got him sick. That would be a conspiracy theory and I may be cancelled.)

Finally, I visited two friends last weekend. They told me that they were afraid that they could not continue to see their neighbours for the foreseeable future. Their neighbours are not getting boosted (they locked themselves in their house for the majority of the pandemic. It sounds like they had no idea that I also will not be getting my booster this season.)

I realize this is a long, pointless post. But all of this in the last week? Are people never going to just learn to live with the common cold or flu? Have these people always been so terrified and this has just given them an excuse to give in to that terror and tremble in fear while hiding in their houses from the evil germs? Bloody Howard Hughes syndrome at this point.

SARS-CoV-2 was only the prelude. The real threat is the proposed IHR amendments. The fast track kicks in automatically for each WHO nation in December unless their government leader officially declines it. Can you imagine Justin, a proud student of the New World Order, doing that?

https://www.biznews.com/premium/health/2023/01/24/who-ihr-regulations

And Bill Gates is still the best candidate for the Anti-Christ.

« Reply #4044 on: October 20, 2023, 05:25:14 AM »
SARS-CoV-2 was only the prelude. The real threat is the proposed IHR amendments. The fast track kicks in automatically for each WHO nation in December unless their government leader officially declines it. Can you imagine Justin, a proud student of the New World Order, doing that?

An unlikely source might have some power to influence this.

« Reply #4047 on: October 30, 2023, 07:10:17 AM »

The number of people who are at least aware of this is surprising to me. People who are "normal" have mentioned it to me. They at least grasp it is not good. I don't think most realize how bad it is. But it is a start.

I'm sure that Pierre or Jag's Meat will put a stop to this even if Justine does not. Certainly the WEF and WHO has not purchased all three of the top leaders in my country?  :(

« Reply #4048 on: November 01, 2023, 12:01:49 PM »
The number of people who are at least aware of this is surprising to me. People who are "normal" have mentioned it to me. They at least grasp it is not good. I don't think most realize how bad it is. But it is a start.

I'm sure that Pierre or Jag's Meat will put a stop to this even if Justine does not. Certainly the WEF and WHO has not purchased all three of the top leaders in my country?  :(

There needs to be a groundswell on this and more mainstream professionals like Dr. Campbell.

« Reply #4049 on: November 13, 2023, 10:17:06 PM »