Author Topic: Predictions  (Read 24487 times)

Re: Predictions
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2022, 03:57:43 AM »
There will a change in the COVID narrative, probably in March.
Delta had had its day. Omicron is not scary enough.
Enough sheep have been boosted and they have to wait unit Fall for their fourth shot.

Noory's last late night psychic Elizabeth Joyce predicts Old Joe will step down for health reasons.
Multiple scenarios prevail:

1) Kamala becomes Prez NOPE
2) Pelosi becomes Prez
3) Hilary becomes Prez
4) Military dictatorship

She also predicts food shortages for 2023 and 2024
You should have gotten out of the city last year. Learn to garden!

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2022, 05:03:51 AM »

You should have gotten out of the city last year. Learn to garden!

*smokes a Cuban nonchalantly*

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2022, 08:08:32 AM »
*smokes a Cuban nonchalantly*

A fine tradition, indeed. K_Dubb would often reminisce eloquently of the many satisfying Cubans he had smoked.

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2022, 08:21:31 AM »
A fine tradition, indeed. K_Dubb would often reminisce eloquently of the many satisfying Cubans he had smoked.

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2022, 08:36:15 AM »
K_Dubb would often reminisce eloquently

I miss him. It’s such a shame that we don’t have him to kick around anymore.

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2022, 08:36:48 AM »
I miss him. It’s such a shame that we don’t have him to kick around anymore.

Totes!

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2022, 10:15:09 AM »
Delta had had its day. Omicron is not scary enough.
Enough sheep have been boosted and they have to wait unit Fall for their fourth shot.

Quoth the Raven goes further yet.

For 2022, I’m gonna make a bold prediction. The media, and maybe even politicians, are going to start to realize that the narratives that they have been pushing with regard to Covid, lockdowns, vaccinations and our economy are no longer being accepted at face value by their viewers.

https://quoththeraven.substack.com/p/the-mainstream-media-is-losing-the

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2022, 10:19:00 AM »
Quoth the Raven goes further yet.

He's very popular, Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude.”

Sounds like a miserable Hell, if you want to know the truth.

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2022, 10:28:52 AM »
Sounds like a miserable Hell, if you want to know the truth.

How would any connoisseur of the outer gates of Hell Purgatory describe a $100 million dollar payday, other than a PSYCHOTROPICAL EXPERIENCE?

« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2022, 10:43:45 AM »
How would any connoisseur of the outer gates of Hell Purgatory describe a $100 million dollar payday, other than a PSYCHOTROPICAL EXPERIENCE?

As would one Sourceror to another: “it's a trap!”

Let me guess: Italian dollars, amirite? Tha’ fuck outta here.

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2022, 10:53:55 AM »
As would one Sourceror to another: “it's a trap!”

Let me guess: Italian dollars, amirite? Tha’ fuck outta here.

Some silver for Esmeralda, if you will.

« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2022, 11:09:23 AM »
Some silver for Esmeralda, if you will.

What a G—ddam toddler. She’d have been better off waiting for the fuckin’ Tooth Fairy. Hell… maybe she did.

Look, look, read, read: They made me a Sourceror because reasons, and I am one again, because I am awesome at it. Yet even one such as I, has limits. This is, as it should be. This is The Way, of this Fairly Puny World. I’ll see what I can do about making it… fair-er.

As you know, I’m a kinda a big deal around here. I’ve got some pull left in me, & I live in The Land Of Six Rivers — I could burn every bridge in sight every night and day until Doom Wednesday and there would still be plenty left to get Home. Other places, too.

You probably never heard of most of them. Thank God. You wanna know why I gave nanoteck to Myself? Because one of the things that neither public school, nor psychokinetic shielding can protect Me from, is literally dying of embarrassment and/or laughing myself to fuckin’ death.

required component unavailable: BAPTISM BY FIRE

(Who drank all the G-ddam (blank) milk? Fuckin’ savages, that’s who.)

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2022, 08:23:51 AM »
I will predict that Jack will smite Rubini with a MRNA vaccine... The side effects of which shall be swift and terrible.

There are certain predictions that I would like to make- but they would be closer to WOTR revealing his hopes for this stupid world than actual predictions. The truth is that world will not wake up, the tyranny will not diminish, and the social credit scores will become more accepted and cemented. That is probably closer to reality than my "preferred predictions."

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2022, 07:16:16 PM »
I will predict that Jack will smite Rubini

I'm a pacifist. I'm not an Achilles. I'm not even a heel.
I'm not available.

Maybe you can get Cynthia Nixon to do it. I bet she has a lot of f****** free time available these days.  Maybe Graprfruit will let her have a coffee with Kumquat.

I have no way of knowing. Irving Moses, The Fruiterer, is no longer returning my calls or responding to my requests for information; I fear the worst. I'm afraid he's dead.

Brain cancer? Ass cancer? Brain -and- cancer? As I said, I fear the wurst.