Author Topic: Sittin' Pretty  (Read 18735 times)

Sittin' Pretty
« on: April 08, 2021, 07:31:31 AM »
K. Dubb's guide to stayin' cute: a dietary, fitness and lifestyle thread!

Re: Sittin' Pretty
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 03:12:08 PM »
Chicken breast and laxatives!

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 03:12:56 PM »
45-lb. dumbbells!

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2021, 03:13:28 PM »

<--------Nipples!

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2021, 09:45:57 PM »

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2021, 01:58:38 AM »
Not that cute am I, Trollda.  Here I am yesterday without the stupid mask.  I have gotten most ungodly fat since Christmas, you can probably pinch a half inch along my jaw and there is still Easter cake to eat.  And my neck looks like someone attacked it with a weedeater.  Same wonky nose, though mine doesn't have quite the butt at the end.  Good hair day, though.

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2021, 02:07:00 AM »
Not that cute am I, Trollda.  Here I am yesterday without the stupid mask.  I have gotten most ungodly fat since Christmas, you can probably pinch a half inch along my jaw and there is still Easter cake to eat.  And my neck looks like someone attacked it with a weedeater.  Same wonky nose, though mine doesn't have quite the butt at the end.  Good hair day, though.

Yes, chunkified have you become but go with it you should. Sexy is not anoerexia. Still I say brothers you could be. You, of course, the older, gayer brother.

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2021, 02:50:06 AM »
No Trollda it is the dark side of which you whisper so tantalizingly.  I must maintain with regular discipline until Orthodox Easter which is in May this year for some reason when I will make a tall cake that looks like a penis with a little pyramid of sweet cheese to spread on it that has raisins and booze in it, but after that I will drive the demons of fat out of my body!  Begone, wiggly bits (I will say), in the name of Jesus Christ our Savior Who did not triumph over sin and death so that we could gorge at the heavenly hog-trough like a bunch of Gadarene swine!

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2021, 07:21:21 AM »
Not that cute am I, Trollda. Here I am yesterday without the stupid mask. I have gotten most ungodly fat since Christmas, you can probably pinch a half inch along my jaw and there is still Easter cake to eat. And my neck looks like someone attacked it with a weedeater.

You are cute as fuck! But don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful.

They can all get fucked, just stay true to you.

Same wonky nose, though mine doesn't have quite the butt at the end.  Good hair day, though.

Believe me, people don't see a wonky nose when they look at you. Any guy would be lucky to have you.

A crackhead head-butted me in my early twenties-- I'm the one with a wonky nose. Then, on another occasion, some little guy head-butted me coz I stole his girl.

After my nose was broken, I never got it fixed. My nose is skew as can be.

Maybe I'll have it fixed when I run into some decent money. Here's hoping.

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2021, 07:23:46 AM »
I will make a tall cake that looks like a penis with a little pyramid of sweet cheese to spread on it that has raisins and booze in it...

I love you, man.

Just the way you are.

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2021, 04:04:46 PM »
I love you, man.

Just the way you are.

❤️Sweet😘🐰 it is a good thing you are way over there bunny 👅

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2021, 04:28:34 PM »
❤️Sweet😘🐰 it is a good thing you are way over there bunny 👅

Or you might turn me gay!?

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2021, 04:52:37 PM »
you might turn me gay

I'm sorry.

That was a stupid thing to say.

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2021, 04:54:54 PM »
I Heather on the App?

Help!

I haven't been in the loop for over 2 years or longer, since Schrader.

Is she doing video segments? Daily News?

Nah, man.

I don't really know shit, but scuttlebutt on the street is she quit the show again.

Either that or she's taken a sabbatical.

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2021, 05:31:45 PM »
Or you might turn me gay!?

Haha I would never tell a soul👅