Author Topic: Sittin' Pretty  (Read 18738 times)

Re: Sittin' Pretty
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2021, 05:36:31 PM »
I'm sorry.

That was a stupid thing to say.

😘 you know i am not sensitive, at least not right there hahha

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2021, 05:39:58 PM »
I would never tell a soul👅

I studied Adobe Photoshop as part of my Diploma in Multimedia.

Believe me, I can make me - or anyone else - look like a supermodel.

Its part of my job!

But the reality of what I look like is a helluva lot less flattering.

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2021, 05:58:58 PM »
I studied Adobe Photoshop as part of my Diploma in Multimedia.

Believe me, I can make me - or anyone else - look like a supermodel.

Its part of my job!

But the reality of what I look like is a helluva lot less flattering.

I seen you on video bunny you are adorable.  But, rarest of all, you have range, all the way from cocky and tough and funny to sweet and kind.  Compared to most men stuck in an omniscient, invulnerable pose of what they take to be machismo, that is 🔥🔥🔥

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2021, 08:17:46 PM »

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2021, 08:34:10 PM »

Re: Sittin' Pretty & Eating Right
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2021, 05:05:20 AM »

Re: Sittin' Pretty & Eating Right
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2021, 07:23:02 AM »

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2022, 05:41:00 AM »

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2022, 09:32:22 PM »

Well, no matter what, I hope no one dolls her up on Fem-DMA and goes down on her. Whatta tragedy that wouldn't ben't forgettin' overnight. I'm sure she'd kill herself instantly, not even once.

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2022, 04:09:39 PM »

Why are you taking advantage of the fact that I haven't bothered to get a blood test until never by putting up this photo? I don't understand exactly what it's supposed to do. Further I'm rapidly be coming to a place where I don't understand where anything I've ever done wrong my entire life has anything to do with anything! Like, what is the context you're trying to convey here?

By the way did I remind you that you were poisoning me? I don't wish to make too big deal out of it but it wouldn't have been that hard to fucking fix, oh no I wouldn't, and in fact I did fucking fix it, didn't I?

Seems a little difficult to clean about anything that I've ever done in this context given that I gave you a woman who was doing the shit and gave her every opportunity to put her somewhere where she wouldn't do anymore and then you fucking put her in a position where she kept on doing it and now I have no fucking idea 6 months later when where why how or what which is actually fine but since you're so fucking busy getting your fucking fingers in the fucking plan why did you fucking tell me what the fucking do now instead of just eating a fucking cardboard shotgun dick?

I mean if it was going to be like that I could have just made a fucking plan myself, couldn't I have?

Tell me more about how exactly I've let you all down, oh here's a better one tell me all about how your new home where wherever it's going on where is that tell me about how I'm hurting that tell me about how I'm bad and don't belong there and tell me about how actually fucking tell me what's going on would have made things worse for you.

I'm listening I'm sure it's a good idea I'm sure it's a great story. Feel free! I have no problem telling the judge no problems at all, "yeah this is what they did Judge! " What am I going to do, stop you? You bought this broken drain you're the one riding it in to the ground.

You're basically making me fall in love with nigger dick all over again. I'm sure we all liked it so much the first time but it does seem strange to have an opinion at this point at all in this context. Would you like a voter ID card from me? Would you perhaps let me to learn to suck your cock? I mean that would be a big change in Surprise, mix it up a little.

I don't know what you were in the illusions that I was going to come here to this fucked up house that was too big for me by myself anyway and clean up all this fucking shit that fucking like eight or nine other fucking people did and left for me here while they took away my guns my consoles and my jewelry sure I'll just take care of all the other shit while I'm all by myself.

FUCKING LISTEN TO YOURSELF TALK, MAN.
Proposed alternate pads forward need to be superior in some way to just simply setting my ass on fire and eating the cinders for the next 10 minutes until I'm dead. I think there's a fucking clipboard over the wall I can sign for that.

Should I start now or do you need to get done doing the fucking terrible things that you think I've been doing to yourself first because I'm not doing anything terrible I'll just stand here and watch. That was good enough for you if that's a very long ago what is it that I'm doing this so different present your work and share your charges to the who the fuck knows who else next week.

And incidentally if there's some person wondering where the fuck I am and they're miserable and unhappy I should probably know that that's happening so I could either enjoy it or go along with it. Cuz I have apple places where I could be going but I have nowhere to go and no reason to so by hiding things that makes me actually have a reason.

Which is then hidden? Dude this is Chinese central planning, this isn't a prank. This is pathetic, from you . Who is supposed to be having these feelings that are imaginarily hurt? I fucking bought her popcorn 6 months ago I guess I'll just fucking eat it!

tl;dr your vengeance strike failed to register any impact on any environment, please try again

There will be recompense and reparations. And they're not even for me =D

Why are you taking advantage of the fact that I haven't bothered to get a blood test until never by putting up this photo?

A month later and I still haven't fallen for the trap. Someone is furious. I was supposed to be dumb. Dumb!! What happened?

It wasn't pillow talk, that's for sure. At this point I would probably pay extra for the HIV. Maybe then I could get some service to go with it.