Author Topic: The Right Wing  (Read 55434 times)

The Right Wing
« on: April 08, 2021, 12:17:59 PM »
Conservatism.

Re: The Right Wing
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2021, 01:45:14 AM »

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2021, 07:27:49 AM »

Its just so hard to accept that he's gone. To lung cancer!

Is that the fate of us smokers?!

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2021, 09:22:14 PM »
Tucker Carlson works for the CIA and even he gets it

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2021, 06:50:26 PM »

;D ;D ;D

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2021, 03:14:42 AM »
Tucker Carlson works for the CIA and even he gets it

What shocks the living hell out of me is how the right is supposed to be so intollerant and close minded. And yet I was watching an interview with Glenn Greenwald and Jimmy Dore. I know that Dore has been on Tucker's show (and he is not invited on CNN or MSNBC or the others.) But Glenn had, apparently just finished a segment with Tucker.

How is it that FOX is giving a platform to somebody like Greenwald, and the "left" media freezes them out? That is just two examples- there are others lately. It's amazing that I'm supposed to think that the left is the party of openness and free exchange of ideas while the right is supposed to be intolerant and unwilling to listen to opposing views.

I keep saying it. I'm living in Bizzaro land when the left freezes out Greenwald and it takes FOX to put him on.

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2021, 08:51:18 PM »

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2021, 09:09:36 PM »
What shocks the living hell out of me is how the right is supposed to be so intollerant and close minded. And yet I was watching an interview with Glenn Greenwald and Jimmy Dore. I know that Dore has been on Tucker's show (and he is not invited on CNN or MSNBC or the others.) But Glenn had, apparently just finished a segment with Tucker.

How is it that FOX is giving a platform to somebody like Greenwald, and the "left" media freezes them out? That is just two examples- there are others lately. It's amazing that I'm supposed to think that the left is the party of openness and free exchange of ideas while the right is supposed to be intolerant and unwilling to listen to opposing views.

I keep saying it. I'm living in Bizzaro land when the left freezes out Greenwald and it takes FOX to put him on.

They put Greenwald and Dore on because they spend most of their time attacking their own side. Or nominally their own side. It isn't rocket science to figure out what they are trying to do.

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2021, 09:16:21 PM »
They put Greenwald and Dore on because they spend most of their time attacking their own side. Or nominally their own side. It isn't rocket science to figure out what they are trying to do.

By their own side I assume you mean the side of truth?

Re: Right Wing Watch - My Folks' Neighbor
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2021, 02:50:15 PM »
This is the trumpkin who had a big Thanksgiving with cars parked defiantly all over the lawn and the neighbors thought he hosted a superspreader event because the house went dark for a few weeks.  He took down his Trump flag and, for a month or so, has been flying the American flag and the Don't-Tread-On-Me, but my mom reports the American flag is now upside-down.  Is there some Happening I missed?  May 4th instead of March 4th?  All the neighbors are wondering, and I am counting on you guys to be my inside guide to the goober-tube.

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2021, 04:18:36 PM »
This is the trumpkin who had a big Thanksgiving with cars parked defiantly all over the lawn and the neighbors thought he hosted a superspreader event because the house went dark for a few weeks.  He took down his Trump flag and, for a month or so, has been flying the American flag and the Don't-Tread-On-Me, but my mom reports the American flag is now upside-down.  Is there some Happening I missed?  May 4th instead of March 4th?  All the neighbors are wondering, and I am counting on you guys to be my inside guide to the goober-tube.

I started seeing rumors yesterday that unfortunately the real President Trump passed away at Walter Reed last autumn. :'(  Apparently he was replaced with a double. The double was finally exposed as a fraud at the big Cruz/Trump détente meal at Mar-a-Lago. Apparently, Cruz freaked out and the whole thing fell apart.

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2021, 05:51:29 PM »
I started seeing rumors yesterday that unfortunately the real President Trump passed away at Walter Reed last autumn. :'(  Apparently he was replaced with a double. The double was finally exposed as a fraud at the big Cruz/Trump détente meal at Mar-a-Lago. Apparently, Cruz freaked out and the whole thing fell apart.

Thank you Walks!  I was hoping you would know.  I will pass it on to the folks for their masked, socially distanced fenceline gossip.  So he spotted the imposter and set out the distress signal.  Or I suppose some wage-slave at the minimart  told him to put a mask on.

Last time I was over there I was filling up and a Trump Truck -- you know the kind, lifted, flags (Blue Line & a black Gadsden I'd never seen before) came careening into the station, overshot the pump, and of course some fuzzy red-faced lardass comes bouncing out all hopped up on talk radio and charges in for his Mister Mistee or whatever.  It's an interesting mix over there, city liberal retirees and country folk, a real skirmish line.  There are dueling Black Lives/All Lives Matter signs along the highway; we just laugh.

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2021, 07:21:13 PM »
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk

Donald J. Trump

11:21am May 5, 2021

What Facebook, Twitter, and Google have done is a total disgrace and an embarrassment to our Country. Free Speech has been taken away from the President of the United States because the Radical Left Lunatics are afraid of the truth, but the truth will come out anyway, bigger and stronger than ever before. The People of our Country will not stand for it! These corrupt social media companies must pay a political price, and must never again be allowed to destroy and decimate our Electoral Process.

Is it happening yet?

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2021, 04:56:27 PM »
You might remember this goober with my hair:

Evangelical Christian pastor Jeff Jansen, a self-described "prophet," said that he is "quadrupling down" on his prophecy that former President Donald Trump will be reinstated—despite his previous prediction that this would happen by the end of April failing to materialize.

Jansen, who heads Global Fire Ministries International, has repeatedly claimed that Trump is still the legitimate president. In March, he baselessly claimed that the U.S. military was actually leading the country and that they would likely reinstate Trump by the end of April. Although that prophecy has not come true, the evangelical "prophet" still appears confident that God has given him future insight into what will come to pass.

"We're in this amazing window of time. In a very short period of time by Spring, we'll be dancing," Jansen said in a video posted to Facebook on Wednesday.

The pastor said that "things are radically changing" and that the "fake Biden administration" is "coming down."

https://www.newsweek.com/evangelical-prophet-jeff-jansen-says-hes-quadrupling-down-trump-prophecy-rats-are-gonna-1589316

On a personal note, you guys know I grew up in this milieu -- instead of 10th-grade World History we studied biblical prophecy from the batshit teacher's xeroxed homemade textbook because the world was ending anyway so what difference does it make? -- so it is nothing new, but, as everyone from the Millerites to the Mahdists knows, these guys can kick the can forever.

As sort of an amateur folklorist it's fun to see all this stuff coming back, and to find myself possessing, here in the 21st century, that most ancient of powers, the womb-withering Evil Eye hahaha what a time to be alive!

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2021, 06:02:59 PM »
You might remember this goober with my hair:

https://www.newsweek.com/evangelical-prophet-jeff-jansen-says-hes-quadrupling-down-trump-prophecy-rats-are-gonna-1589316

On a personal note, you guys know I grew up in this milieu -- instead of 10th-grade World History we studied biblical prophecy from the batshit teacher's xeroxed homemade textbook because the world was ending anyway so what difference does it make? -- so it is nothing new, but, as everyone from the Millerites to the Mahdists knows, these guys can kick the can forever.

As sort of an amateur folklorist it's fun to see all this stuff coming back, and to find myself possessing, here in the 21st century, that most ancient of powers, the womb-withering Evil Eye hahaha what a time to be alive!

And in your mind this man represents the right wing?