Author Topic: The Left Wing  (Read 89039 times)

Re: The Left Wing
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2021, 07:12:10 AM »
Hunter Biden the PROFESSOR: President's son will guest teach a class on 'fake news' at Tulane University this fall for students interested in 'media polarization

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9518187/amp/Hunter-Biden-guest-teach-class-fake-news-Tulane-University-fall.html

Could have sworn this was the Onion or Babylon Bee.

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2021, 07:33:48 AM »
Hunter Biden the PROFESSOR: President's son will guest teach a class on 'fake news' at Tulane University this fall for students interested in 'media polarization

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9518187/amp/Hunter-Biden-guest-teach-class-fake-news-Tulane-University-fall.html

Or, perhaps, the Babylon B-onion (bunion)? ::)

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2021, 08:44:44 AM »

If there is one man who should know "fake news" and how to bury stories, it is a Biden. He appears imminently qualified.

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2021, 04:41:09 AM »
#5 knew about the problems of postmodernism even way back in the mid 80s:

Bidens Hyperinflation
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2021, 02:26:26 AM »
Fuck all the idiots that voted for this senile pedophile

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2021, 09:11:58 AM »
Hyperinflation would be the dream at this point. The problem is that the trillions all went to the already wealthy. The labour base has been destroyed. Outsourcing to other countries, and low wage workers domestically (read illegal immigrants as well as those from other countries legally but who will work for nothing and Americans desperate for any income.)

I vote for extreme stagflation. Look at the price of homes. Most people do not realize that banks and investment funds are now paying cash and squeezing anybody who needs to finance a mortgage out. Yes, inflated prices- but your wage will not keep up. And you did not get interest free trillions to "invest" from your political elite.

Sorry- but prices will rise. Your wage will not. Welcome to Bezos and Gates' wet dream. Where you will buy their products made off shore and warehoused using workers willing to work for peanuts. When you can't afford it, they will still have the rest of the world to buy from their website or purchase their operating system.

Has your wage been keeping up with real inflation for the last few years? How many 30 year olds do you know who own their house? Do you think wages will suddenly spike? That the Walton family will suddenly decide to pay a living wage with benefits instead of paying minimum wage and relying on the government to top them up whit Obamacare (where the money flows direct to the medical corporations?) Exactly. And they know what they are doing. It's not a mistake or miscalculation.

*Read the above and ask if it is extreme left, or extreme right? I welcome the judgement.

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2021, 09:47:26 AM »
It's kind of hard to find the bit about hedge funds buying property. When you do searches for "paying cash for real estate" advice for you comes up. It is almost like there is some algorithm making it difficult to find out that the financial elite are fucking you over (in yet another manner.) But I'm sure that is not the case.

Good thing that Joe Biden and the Democrats are in now and will put a stop to the easy money flowing to the wealthiest individuals who will then turn around and buy up property and force the population to rent from them.

Two quick links to start with.
https://newrepublic.com/article/112395/wall-street-hedge-funds-buy-rental-properties
https://www.sovereignman.com/disappearing-middle-class/the-new-american-dream-rent-your-home-from-a-hedge-fund-22246/

"If the deal goes through, the combined entity (Blackstone and Starwood) would be the largest owner of single-family homes in the United States with a portfolio worth over $20 billion.

Over the past couple years, hedge funds, private equity firms and the biggest banks have raised massive amounts of capital to buy distressed or foreclosed single-family homes, often in bulk, at bargain prices. Their strategy is to convert them to rental units for a while before reselling them when prices appreciate. The Wall Street firms are scooping up properties in the hardest-hit areas, promising high returns for the rental revenue streams—up to 10 percent annually

Giant Biden
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2021, 06:22:23 AM »
The dude is gargantuan!  Jill ain't so tiny herself.

Re: Giant Photoshop Fail
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2021, 07:07:32 AM »

I am better at photoshop than that where do they find these people?

Re: Giant Biden
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2021, 07:51:30 AM »

Where was that photo used?

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2021, 02:20:12 PM »
I didn't realize that was Jimmy Carter

« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2021, 02:40:30 PM »
Good lord I didn't even think of that hehehe

Maybe they held their breath?

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2021, 01:25:24 AM »
https://www.wrbl.com/news/georgia-news/the-carter-center-releases-photo-of-the-bidens-plains-visit/

Thank you. I had no idea that the Carters were midgets. Hell, I suppose it was either become POTUS or continue being thrown against a wall for the local taverns dwarf tossing night. I do appreciate that they all went maskless for the photo op.

« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2021, 03:30:45 AM »