Author Topic: News  (Read 214556 times)

Police have a shootout with a urban youth in the ER
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2021, 02:44:42 AM »
police find a urban youth passed out in a car from a drug overdose.
they take him to a hospital to be treated for the OD.
urban youth had a gun
shootout in the ER
urban youth died
BLM are now protesting

Re: Police have a shootout with a urban youth in the ER
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2021, 05:46:19 AM »

Too burned my chaps were to respond when I first read this. These animals can light up an ER and BLM is still outraged when they are taken down?! Finished with this stupidity I am!

Scientists create first chimeric human-monkey embryos which can survive up to 20 days

The research was led by gene expression expert Juan Carlos Izpisua Belmonte from the Salk Institute in California who, along with his team, implanted human stem cells into primate embryos which then grew for up to up to 20 days.
https://www.rt.com/news/521232-first-chimeric-human-monkey-embryos/

This kind of stuff is where we miss Doc and Albrecht. Alex Jones has long railed about cross species chimera and now it seems the maniacs have actually done it. I'm sure Doc would think it is a communist horror show but perhaps Albrecht might want a little monkey man around to wash his truck and rake all those damn leaves he is always fighting with.

Scientists create first chimeric human-monkey embryos which can survive up to 20 days

This kind of stuff is where we miss Doc and Albrecht. Alex Jones has long railed about cross species chimera and now it seems the maniacs have actually done it. I'm sure Doc would think it is a communist horror show but perhaps Albrecht might want a little monkey man around to wash his truck and rake all those damn leaves he is always fighting with.

Given the fact that sodomising animals appears to be the national sport over there I wouldn't be too confident that some ghastly human hybrid hasn't happened before. You have always struck me as the sort of fellow who has a bit of goat DNA rattling around him. No doubt one of your shepherd ancestors used to get lonely out on the prairie.

Given the fact that sodomising animals appears to be the national sport over there I wouldn't be too confident that some ghastly human hybrid hasn't happened before. You have always struck me as the sort of fellow who has a bit of goat DNA rattling around him. No doubt one of your shepherd ancestors used to get lonely out on the prairie.

Nice try Nigel, you gap toothed English hobgoblin. Always trying to deflect the truth of your awfulness onto others. Just come to grips and try to make the best of it. Perhaps in some backwater, Balkan village there is a Croat girl for you.

BTW - my ancestors weren't no shepherds. They were serfs, digging spuds for the Junkers.

Re: News
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2021, 02:41:48 PM »
Is raking leaves in the dead of winter a Texas thing?

This is so sick..They want to destroy God's creations.

It is sick indeed. It is not like they are trying to figure out how to grow someone a replacement kidney or liver.

Nice try Nigel, you gap toothed English hobgoblin. Always trying to deflect the truth of your awfulness onto others. Just come to grips and try to make the best of it. Perhaps in some backwater, Balkan village there is a Croat girl for you.

BTW - my ancestors weren't no shepherds. They were serfs, digging spuds for the Junkers.

That's right, English! If my teeth have gaps it's because I'm on the front line battling the Celtic menace.

Now, stand up (oh, you already were. So difficult to tell) and sing this, you awful kerl, or we'll bring a raiding party out and burn down your straw hut.

They don't see a "who" with a soul.  They see a "what," soulless as they are - and as easily discarded.
You are absolutely correct, Tootsie.

Find a picture of George Senda with his glasses duct-taped to his head and then get back to me about the sanctity of God's creations, because he really whiffed with that guy.

Perhaps in some backwater, Balkan village there is a Croat girl for you.

Typical Yank, steeped in ignorance. The Istrian peninsula is a particularly lovely part of the world, largely owing to the lack of Americans belching their way across it.

Re: News
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2021, 03:39:30 PM »
Is raking leaves in the dead of winter a Texas thing?

That was funny OJ. Hope the food costs up there aren't killing your wallet. I've seen some scary pictures on chicken prices.

Typical Yank, steeped in ignorance. The Istrian peninsula is a particularly lovely part of the world, largely owing to the lack of Americans belching their way across it.

The prosecution rests, your Honor.

Find a picture of George Senda with his glasses duct-taped to his head and then get back to me about the sanctity of God's creations, because he really whiffed with that guy.

It is a happy time for George. He has a scheme to turn his $1,400 stimulus windfall into $4,500 and he some big plans.