Author Topic: The Other Side of Midnight with Richard Hoagland  (Read 28670 times)

The Other Side of Midnight with Richard Hoagland
« on: April 11, 2021, 02:36:19 AM »
Tonight we have Revealing the True Colors of NASA … and the Planet Mars

What is the REAL color of Mars …?

A lot of us have been asking that simple question, since that early morning in July, 1976, as the first COLOR image of Mars was coming in from Viking — and Carl Sagan, one of the Viking Imaging Team members, watching with us., exclaimed:

“Why, it looks like Arizona … blue skies and all!; any moment, you expect Yosemite Sam to come wandering in on a burro, stage left ….”

That was the LAST time humans on Earth saw LIVE “blue skies” on Mars … until … the landing of the Perseverance rover, February 18th, 2021.

Almost half a century ago ….

Nine days AFTER Percy’s landing — and after a scheduled “upgrade” in the software operating Percy on the Martian surface — the “blue skies” of the previous downloaded images suddenly vanished–

Replaced by the sickeningly familiar “greenish butterscotch” of all previous NASA surface missions … after Viking ….

Why did Percy’s transmitted atmospheric colors suddenly change?; are the reasons the same as they were fifty years ago … to keep us from knowing that Mars was once “inhabitable” … and still may be?!

Join us ….

Richard C. Hoagland

Re: The Other Side of Midnight with Richard Hoagland
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2021, 06:21:22 PM »
Is he still an insufferable jerk?

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2021, 03:50:20 AM »
Is he still an insufferable jerk?

A vaguely lovable one nonetheless. He's always bringing outrageous claims to the forefront and doing his damned cosmic best to support them. Whether he convinces anyone of anything, he is enjoying himself. Methinks we should enjoy him too as long as he lasts.

Tonight

POSTPONED – 2021/04/11 – Steven Myers – The Eternal Mysteries of Giza ….

“The Eternal Mysteries of Giza ….”

WE REGRET, RICHARD’S COMPUTER IS DOWN…UNABLE TO BROADCAST.

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2021, 03:08:00 AM »
Is It Possible for a
Small, Ancient Group …
to Really Run

the World!?

Mark Mirabello

Is it actually possible for a small group of hidden individuals to effectively manipulate (read “control,” “run,” or “clandestinely manage”) the entire world …?

That’s just one of the key questions we will be discussing tonight — with my guest, Dr. Mark Mirabello, professor of history at Shawnee State University, Portsmouth, Ohio.

As many of you know, I first became seriously interested in “secret societies” when I discovered a series of inexplicable but unmistakably recurring “sacred numbers” in NASA’s manned and unmanned missions through the solar system. Since many of these numbers also have fundamental meaning in the arcane field of “torsion physics,” I began to seriously wonder–

“Is NASA consistently using these key numbers, because of the deeply hidden Physics that’s behind them … or … has the science that lies behind these specific numbers long since been forgotten, and they are only being used now by elements of our society (like NASA …) to perform a series of ’empty rituals’ to honor the Lost Science they once truly represented?”

Frankly, after several decades of following NASA’s redundant use of these key, recurring numbers … I STILL don’t know for sure ….

So tonight, I’ll finally get my chance to ask an expert: a historian who’s followed the extraordinary twists and turns of many of these so-called “secret societies” — especially, the Freemasons — as they have attempted to control the world … down through the ages ….

So, join us … if you’re not afraid to finally glimpse “the Truth.”

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2021, 04:04:06 AM »
Is It Possible for a
Small, Ancient Group …
to Really Run

the World!?

Mark Mirabello

Is it actually possible for a small group of hidden individuals to effectively manipulate (read “control,” “run,” or “clandestinely manage”) the entire world …?

That’s just one of the key questions we will be discussing tonight — with my guest, Dr. Mark Mirabello, professor of history at Shawnee State University, Portsmouth, Ohio.

As many of you know, I first became seriously interested in “secret societies” when I discovered a series of inexplicable but unmistakably recurring “sacred numbers” in NASA’s manned and unmanned missions through the solar system. Since many of these numbers also have fundamental meaning in the arcane field of “torsion physics,” I began to seriously wonder–

“Is NASA consistently using these key numbers, because of the deeply hidden Physics that’s behind them … or … has the science that lies behind these specific numbers long since been forgotten, and they are only being used now by elements of our society (like NASA …) to perform a series of ’empty rituals’ to honor the Lost Science they once truly represented?”

Frankly, after several decades of following NASA’s redundant use of these key, recurring numbers … I STILL don’t know for sure ….

So tonight, I’ll finally get my chance to ask an expert: a historian who’s followed the extraordinary twists and turns of many of these so-called “secret societies” — especially, the Freemasons — as they have attempted to control the world … down through the ages ….

So, join us … if you’re not afraid to finally glimpse “the Truth.”

APOLOGIES! RICHARD’S COMPUTER JUST CRASHED 30 minutes before the show.

REPLAY: SUNDAY, APRIL 25th

The chances for two shows in a row these days are becoming increasingly slim.

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2021, 10:38:39 PM »
Tonight, Richard will cast his spell conflating fantasy with hyperdimensional physics of his own imagination.
Provided, of course, there are no last minute MacGuffins or tangled mysteries to spoil the current show.

“The Crystal Cities of Barsoom ….”

As we continue to explore to true nature and implications of the extraordinary ancient glass dome we’ve discovered over Jezero, via the steady flood of incoming Perseverance images and data, we cannot help but think of Burroughs’ immortal line (above) — regarding what ELSE is still waiting on the planet Mars (“Barsoom,” in the quotation) … yet to be discovered.

If there was one such “ancient crystal city” — Jezero, with a profound and redundant “Giza Connection” to the planet Earth! — could there have been more than one?

Tonight, with the help of our Enterprise Mission Imaging Team, we shall explore the existence of other examples of “refracting and prismatic GLASS” on Mars — on both other NASA images … as well as on images returned by many other missions ….

If critics are still searching for the proverbial “smoking gun” — the one piece of scientific evidence that PROVES the existence of a “former intelligent habitation of the planet Mars” — that answer’s “in the glass ….”

Unmistakably marking, even from orbit, the mute but still glittering existence of–

“The Ancient Crystal Cities of Barsoom ….”

Join us ….

Richard C. Hoagland

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2021, 04:15:49 AM »
There may be snickers coming from the peanut gallery, but Hoagy is a true believer.

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2021, 05:51:01 AM »
Tonight, Richard will cast his spell conflating fantasy with hyperdimensional physics of his own imagination.
Provided, of course, there are no last minute MacGuffins or tangled mysteries to spoil the current show.

“The Crystal Cities of Barsoom ….”

As we continue to explore to true nature and implications of the extraordinary ancient glass dome we’ve discovered over Jezero, via the steady flood of incoming Perseverance images and data, we cannot help but think of Burroughs’ immortal line (above) — regarding what ELSE is still waiting on the planet Mars (“Barsoom,” in the quotation) … yet to be discovered.

If there was one such “ancient crystal city” — Jezero, with a profound and redundant “Giza Connection” to the planet Earth! — could there have been more than one?

Tonight, with the help of our Enterprise Mission Imaging Team, we shall explore the existence of other examples of “refracting and prismatic GLASS” on Mars — on both other NASA images … as well as on images returned by many other missions ….

If critics are still searching for the proverbial “smoking gun” — the one piece of scientific evidence that PROVES the existence of a “former intelligent habitation of the planet Mars” — that answer’s “in the glass ….”

Unmistakably marking, even from orbit, the mute but still glittering existence of–

“The Ancient Crystal Cities of Barsoom ….”

Join us ….

Richard C. Hoagland

The Crystal City re-imagined

https://www.theothersideofmidnight.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/3.AC-A-Crystal-City-scaled.jpg

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2021, 04:09:44 AM »
With amazing consistency ...

REPLAY – DEEP APOLOGIES…AGAIN, JUST NOW, RICHARD’S SCREEN WENT BLANK….:(
MAY 8th

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2021, 07:10:43 AM »
This shadowy realm of conspiracy is Hoagland's wonderland. So much more intriguing than wet blanket moon landing deniers.

https://humansarefree.com/2021/05/somebody-else-is-on-the-moon-nasa-has-kept-a-secret-for-a-whole-generation.html

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2021, 04:41:40 AM »
Mr. Hoagland is in good form tonight.

Tonight, we welcome Richard Grossinger — anthropologist, writer, esotericist … founder of North Atlantic Books, and publisher of my first major work on “extraterrestrial archaeology”–

“The Monuments of Mars.”

Our conversation — against a backdrop of spiralling-out-of-control domestic and global events, both on and off the planet! — will be far-ranging ….

Covid-19:

Everything … from the political mayhem it has caused in the established “body politic,” to the palapable CHANGE in the overall “vibration” of the planet, to its ultimately “still mysterious” origins–

Could it, after all, have been CAUSED by the Chinese?

Or, did it come — literally — from outer space — with the Chinese as its first VICTIMS!?

And, is it just “coincidence” that this sudden, RADICAL shift in “mainstream Covid-19 thinking” precisely coincided with–

The first unmanned Chinese landing — and then total disappearance! — on the planet Mars!?

And, what about “UFOs?”

Are we really on the eve of formal, full, GOVERNMENTAL disclosure that “we are not alone?

Or–

Are we about to be subject to the largest, most massive, most manipulative PsyOps campaign in human history?

Join us ….

Richard C. Hoagland

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2021, 09:03:33 PM »
Mr. Hoagland is in good form tonight.

Did he ever say "COVID-19.5" or otherwise tie the ubiquitous number to the CornHoleEbola virus?

I have been saying Space Delivered (via Yeti/Bigfoot poop vector) virus from the beginning.

I am disappointed that I missed the shoe.

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2021, 04:29:20 AM »
Who keeps pulling the plug on this old geezer?
Almost every week there's some new glitch/excuse/sabotage.
He seems harmless.

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2021, 05:12:31 AM »
Who keeps pulling the plug on this old geezer?
Almost every week there's some new glitch/excuse/sabotage.
He seems harmless.

Rubini behind it all along with his sick negative energy!

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2021, 04:16:46 AM »

Rubini the kook says Hoagland is a CON-OP. Why? Because Hoagland asserts Apollo 11 actually landed on the moon, among other things. Conspiracy radio will not work when the host is nuttier than the audience. Hoagland at least likes to pretend he is a scientist.