Author Topic: The Other Side of Midnight with Richard Hoagland  (Read 28675 times)

Re: The Other Side of Midnight with Richard Hoagland
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2022, 05:56:12 AM »
Last night's show:

Is Hoagland a disinformation agent or just a mindless spout when it comes to geopolitics? I am starting to wonder about him.

Always worth listening to, Dr. Richard Spence set Richard right with sensible, objective and informed opinions, often silencing Hoagie outright.

Serves him right.

« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2022, 08:54:36 PM »
Last night's show:
Hoagland's on during the week now? Does he just do shows at random? I really cant be arsed to check his website let alone bother to listen. He used to be worth a few chuckles but his scolding schoolmarm tone gets old in a hurry

« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2022, 09:12:49 PM »
Does he just do shows at random?

Its the Heather Wade model.

#LEGACY

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2022, 04:31:43 AM »
Dr. Richard B. Spence is a Professor of History and knows whereof he speaks on Russia and Ukraine, while insufferable Hoagland comes across as just another mainstream agitprop idiot. Increasingly frustrated and only twenty minutes in, the Professor has had enough and excuses himself. Hoagland actually thinks Spence will return someday. Hah!

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2022, 04:37:18 AM »
Dr. Richard B. Spence is a Professor of History and knows whereof he speaks on Russia and Ukraine, while insufferable Hoagland comes across as just another mainstream agitprop idiot. Increasingly frustrated and only twenty minutes in, the Professor has had enough and excuses himself. Hoagland actually thinks Spence will return someday. Hah!

20 minutes?! I don’t think so. 19.5 minutes in. ;)

« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2022, 04:50:57 AM »
20 minutes?! I don’t think so. 19.5 minutes in. ;)

We don't have Stephen Cohen anymore. Dr. Spence was the only reason to listen to the show tonight. Hoagland and his cohorts are dummies on geopolitics.

Hoagland further opines "I have not had a guest walk off my show ... (since General Edwin Walker and maybe one other)".

« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2022, 08:41:03 AM »
Hoagland and his cronies will probably never see this video or anything like it. They admitted most of their news comes the Daily Mail. Mainstream propaganda has become so powerful and systematized that the more arrogant people are the less they will question anything.

https://remnant-tv.com/video/559/putin-s-war-biden-soros-and-the-ghost-of-john-mccain?channelName=RemnantTV

« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2022, 05:21:33 PM »
What did he do for filler? Did Michelle in Japan or one of his paradolia theatre cronies call in to save him?

« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2022, 03:29:22 AM »
What did he do for filler? Did Michelle in Japan or one of his paradolia theatre cronies call in to save him?

Hoagland claimed there was some kind of technical problem for a while. Strange noises percolated over the air. Composure regained, Hoagland went on and on, Spence said this, Spence believed that. Sidekick Rob at least meekly mentioned what Spence had not said, but only supposedly suggested. Another Hoagland associate was then brought in, seemingly to take an objective side and be a sad sack punching bag. Baffling that Hoagland and Rob can be so dense or contrived.

« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2022, 09:45:36 PM »
Strange noises percolated over the air.

lol i can imagine the whole shitshow playing out in my mind just by your description. Months from now a befuddled Hoagland will wonder why Spence isnt returning his calls. Hoagies career would make a decent mocumentary a la spinal tap if it wasnt so unbelievable

« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2022, 09:57:24 PM »

Hoagland's political gullibility is why I don't believe he's a huckster. He's the kind of person who is just smart enough to twist his mind into believing anything.

« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2022, 10:01:03 PM »
Hoagland's political gullibility is why I don't believe he's a huckster. He's the kind of person who is just smart enough to twist his mind into believing anything.

Hey, good to hear from you again. Post often. ;)

Yeah, he certainly had his day back in the day. Now it’s like listening to a group of seniors squabbling over a game of canasta.

« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2022, 04:00:08 AM »

Hoagland has been somewhat successful selling his creamed corn over the years, but Spence was a get. In the past, the Professor was someone Hoagland respected and could actually get along with. But to trash him the way he did with such hubris makes me wonder. Rubini once upon a time in a moment of rare sincerity suggested Hoagland of a definite CIA connection.

« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2022, 04:30:23 AM »
Rubini once upon a time in a moment of rare sincerity suggested Hoagland of a definite CIA connection.

I told him this!

« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2022, 10:43:19 PM »
I have a theory that most of Arts guests(hoagland dames, Bassett etc) How else would you explain how they are able to maintain a standard of living for 20+ years with no real job?