Author Topic: My Music  (Read 32296 times)

Re: Face the Music
« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2022, 10:03:31 PM »

« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2022, 01:55:27 AM »

https://youtube.com/shorts/H9b4kFxMMNM?feature=share

We could've been friends.

so there's a big production

HO HO HO. NOW I HAVE A NEED FOR A NETWORK. RAWR. WHO CAN SEE THIS COMING?

THE KANDYMAN KAN.
KANDYMAN TWO.
KANDYMAN III.
KUCZI4 SEES QUITE VERY WELL.
(“Bail? What's that? What is that? Oh, money! I've got lots of money, just let me out!*)
A-B SIRIUS: REMAINING A(L/W)OOF. 055:0

Re: My Music
« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2022, 02:14:08 AM »

« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2022, 10:15:09 PM »

;) ;D :-*

« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2022, 11:31:29 PM »

How could that have been any different? Manicotti?

You had your chance to be spumoni to me.

« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2023, 03:45:55 PM »

« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2023, 01:47:24 AM »

« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2023, 08:23:33 PM »
Ain't modern slavery a b****?!

Sure is! I actually am doing much better financially than I have in a while.

But I wanted to do a remix using this instrumental to capture a more accurate overall concept other than the boring dudes flossing fake money schtick.

I think more people can relate to not having enough as opposed to having more than you know what do do with.

« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2023, 01:04:08 AM »
I think more people can relate to not having enough as opposed to having more than you know what do do with.

Post my voice clips. Oh wait they've probably been deleted already. I never expect those exchanges to last long; they should auto-delete when sent past the International Date Line. I hope you got enough. I was in a foul mood for all day after. I did 4-5 hours of hyper-cringe audio in which I sound like a desperate, panicked abuse victim. I have cared enough to swamp my computer's SSD;  it teems with multiple tiers of porly organized bad-ly named .mp3 files. I didn't even name them. "Untitled 21", "Untitled 22," like 30 minutes long. My hope is to start record engaging, must-listen content while talking in my sleep. Will this command double subsidy feeds?

I can hear Art Bell streaming in the low background hum from the cloud surveillance. Right now. Is that what that is? I used to think it was unpleasant to not know where the decisions of what file to play were made. No volume control neither. I forget what I read about it, but the notion is that it is the sound of psyop teams turning on the carrier wave so as in order to achieve the 100% toestotal panopticon surveillance state. I mention this because it's how I know I have no lack of contact samples. I was just thinking today how great it was that I may or may not have video of a cloaked alien on my cell phone. Do I care to even to check to see if you can't dollar incentivize me to post it?

I used to be able to relate to not having nearly enough footage of alien creatures on my cell phone. "Why don't I have grainy, indistinctly focused and utterly non-conclusive raw video on one of my four phones," I would think. "Oh I remember, I left it on my Google Pixel 6," and at that point, I just hope they have enough evidence to build a case.

Sure is! I actually am doing much better financially than I have in a while.

I think I saw the jewelry sale going up. What has the conversion rate been? This is your area.

I received a link to a YouTube channel that appeared to be packaged in such a way as to ensure confusion. I don't know whether he is alive or dead or doing a show again or being run by Ai or its a Snapchat filter. I also don't care.

I think more people can relate to not having enough

No fucks left to give.

Ain't modern slavery a b****?!

Go find Jesse and tell him you need to cook. I can bless you from here and Azz can steal your income stream from there and I can bless the whole operation from here. Blessings are imporant

Soon I will be able to sell indulgences. At five hundred bucks a pop, it's serious money especially if I can convert some perverted sick-0 here into subbing as a life with some serious guilt.

I can christen steamships. You bring your own champagne bottle. I don't need it full, you do, which is why I will break it over the nose of the hull and... oh, wait, wait. You're the one that quit drinking? I forget.

(Like its a big deal.) I can sanctify the new math. By permission. $300 per carload. I'm thinking of finding one of those Kodak developing shops. People can drive by and I'll shake my sprinkler at them.

I have arrived.

« Reply #84 on: May 08, 2023, 01:05:01 AM »

You could have been their friend too.

« Reply #85 on: May 10, 2023, 07:04:06 PM »

« Reply #86 on: May 10, 2023, 07:05:44 PM »
You could have been their friend too.

You're in no position to be talking about friends.