Author Topic: The Dumb Sheeple will get us all killed  (Read 35112 times)

Re: The Dumb Sheeple will get us all killed
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2021, 04:24:38 PM »

Do some independent research, willya?
you know nothing about what is really going on. obviously.. you will find out too late..sheeple!!!!

another dumb ass sheeple
When people say 'independent research' they just mean they've spent far too much time on the internet disappearing up their own arse. K_Dubb is too much of a pussy to say this so I'll have to do it for him:

A little learning is a dangerous thing
Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring.

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2021, 04:36:25 PM »
When people say 'independent research' they just mean they've spent far too much time on the internet disappearing up their own arse. K_Dubb is too much of a pussy to say this so I'll have to do it for him:

I would honestly rather cite

Some neither can for wits nor critics pass,
As heavy mules are neither horse nor ass.
Those half-learn'd witlings, num'rous in our isle <--------------hahahahaa
As half-form'd insects on the banks of Nile...

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2021, 04:38:47 PM »

no, dumb ass, I'm talking abou 50 elite books laying out their plans. Rockefeller document Lockstep page 18, UN agneda's 21 and 30, SPARS PLAN 2017, event 201, etc etc and don't say K. Dubb is a p***y.  He's a lot nicer than you if not smarter.,  dumbbell. 

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2021, 04:39:51 PM »
I have been severely limiting any socializing since I want to see my folks regularly, but my mom told me they finally made their appointments yesterday after some inexplicable foot-dragging which, I confess, produced some uncharitable thoughts.  Gentlemen, start your engines!

Do they live within sashaying distance? Is it much of a prance to their tin shack from your bijou loft in the fudgepacking district?

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2021, 04:56:36 PM »
no, dumb ass, I'm talking abou 50 elite books laying out their plans. Rockefeller document Lockstep page 18, UN agneda's 21 and 30, SPARS PLAN 2017, event 201, etc etc and don't say K. Dubb is a p***y.  He's a lot nicer than you if not smarter.,  dumbbell. 

It's the usual witches brew you people love to get excited about. Half-truths mixed with lies to produce some fantastic concoction that gets people so flustered they don't bother to check their sources. It's about as reliable as stories of the imposter Jesus Christ.

What gets me about people like you is that you really get off on the thought of mass social breakdown. The thrill you get out of all this is so intense that you'll never entertain the thought you might be wrong. You'd be quite disappointed in fact that all this cataclysmic fuckery wasn't going to happen.

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2021, 04:56:41 PM »
Do they live within sashaying distance? Is it much of a prance to their tin shack from your bijou loft in the fudgepacking district?

They are an hour and a ferry away but, though I have three siblings, I am by far the closest and it is my job to keep all the holidays and see them once a week, which we stretched to every two weeks when it was bad.  Any longer would have been cruel.

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2021, 05:04:11 PM »
I am not an anti vaxxer. I am going to get the vaxx in 2031 after they get the chinks worked out of it

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2021, 05:18:29 PM »
I am not an anti vaxxer. I am going to get the vaxx in 2031 after they get the chinks worked out of it

by 2031 they(the elite, cabal, deep state, illuminati-they have a million names) will have people who survive hooked up to the  interwebs using them as slaves.   

sorry, burrito  :-* :'(  Looks not likely anyone will save us..)

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2021, 05:19:43 PM »
It is telling that, even though we are seeing more cases (but not more deaths) throughout March, and even though here on the coast we are probably the strictest as well as the most compliant and wear our masks alone in our cars, the governor is upsetting all his metrics to avoid reimposing restrictions.  Like I told my folks -- we discuss everything frankly and I make sure they understand the risks they take -- I think the general feeling is that we locked down society to protect old folks and, now that there is a vaccine, any old people who don't get vaccinated are responsible for themselves.  On their own heads be it.

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2021, 05:21:34 PM »
It is telling that, even though we are seeing more cases (but not more deaths) throughout March, and even though here on the coast we are probably the strictest as well as the most compliant and wear our masks alone in our cars, the governor is upsetting all his metrics to avoid reimposing restrictions.  Like I told my folks -- we discuss everything frankly and I make sure they understand the risks they take -- I think the general feeling is that we locked down society to protect old folks and, now that there is a vaccine, any old people who don't get vaccinated are responsible for themselves.  On their own heads be it.

you are a nice guy, but so brainwashed.. i honestly wish you the best..

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2021, 05:25:12 PM »
you are a nice guy, but so brainwashed.. i honestly wish you the best..

Thank you, Tootsie, we are all doing what we think is best and Shreddie is right, I don't have the heart to criticize anyone for it.

'Tis with our judgments as our watches, none
Go just alike, yet each believes his own.

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2021, 05:28:03 PM »

It must be difficult to get the right balance when it comes to older people. My parents died over a decade ago but I have been thinking of what a nightmare it would have been because they both had a history of lung trouble and they would have been right in the middle of the riskiest groups.

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2021, 05:29:40 PM »
Shreddie is right

Top right. Words of wisdom we can all learn from.

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2021, 05:48:53 PM »
https://www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/news/exclusive-former-pfizer-vp-your-government-is-lying-to-you-in-a-way-that-could-lead-to-your-death

Dr. Michael Yeadon, Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory who spent 32 years in the industry leading new medicines research and retired from the pharmaceutical giant with “the most senior research position” in his field, spoke with LifeSiteNews.

He addressed the “demonstrably false” propaganda from governments in response to COVID-19, including the “lie” of dangerous variants, the totalitarian potential for “vaccine passports,” and the strong possibility we are dealing with a “conspiracy” which could lead to something far beyond the carnage experienced in the wars and massacres of the 20th century.

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2021, 05:51:57 PM »
It's the usual witches brew you people love to get excited about. Half-truths mixed with lies to produce some fantastic concoction that gets people so flustered they don't bother to check their sources. It's about as reliable as stories of the imposter Jesus Christ.

What gets me about people like you is that you really get off on the thought of mass social breakdown. The thrill you get out of all this is so intense that you'll never entertain the thought you might be wrong. You'd be quite disappointed in fact that all this cataclysmic fuckery wasn't going to happen.
'

I hope and pray everyday I am wrong. I have done much deep research.  I will continue to pray I am wrong.. May all that is Good bless you.