Author Topic: The Inner Reach Hour  (Read 62982 times)

Re: The Inner Reach Hour
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2022, 05:58:12 AM »
Although having to barricade yourself in a motel room bathroom while someone attacks you with a microphone stand, causing genuine life's peril concern, well, that's a good place to take a lesson in focusing, sure.

Not your jure ist your dick action, right? Well, that's probably why no one respects you anymore. Maybe someone should have checked with Ravensburg. Ravenswood. Rave, bitch. No, not that one. Let me think. Hrm.

Oh, I know, is it time for my psych eval yet? No, not really. This is just warming up, Coach. The real fun is yet to even begin. I'm still enjoying the rush of pleasure I get, every time I resist the urge to do something again. It's actually a quite pleasant self-selected dopamine reward?

I mean, it's an imaginary pleasure, but that's okay, it just has to last long enough until I forget about the military forcing me to deal with a chemical that forces me to deal with the ongoing breakdown of my shields' resistance to corruption and addiction. Now, I have to do that all the time anyway--totes--but that's by choice. If I am also being forced at gunpoint to do something I am doing already anyway, well, I might as well just give up the ghost and start cranking out lust potions.

Oh, that reminds me, you remember in Breaking Bad, at the end, they have Jesse in a hole cage, they lower ice cream down to him on a line so he can make their (chems) for them? Yeah, that's what one of what's-her-face's sisters is doing now, in my imagination. I mean, that couldn't happen here in North Korea America, could it? Well, yeah, only if you slackasses down on the Southern border let it through.

p.s.: Are you still pissed, or are you getting over it? I can't determine a baseline with all the racket it makes listening to you cry in the shower like a got-damn baby. Why it so easy for you before, when it wasn't her, it was me? Oh, right, because I'm immature, lazy, a menace to society, I lie, I cheat, I gamble, I'm a womanizer, and I absolutely, truly, do not give even a single solitary shit about getting laid right now. I'll get to it. Meanwhile, I've lost count of how many broken hearts I leave rent asunder on a daily basis. Because the truth is, I'd be happy to fuck 'em all right now, except for the one I was supposed to be doing in exchange for... uh, whatever. But I can't, because... well, let's start with the nebulizer.

What am I doing, stuttering? Someone fucking make it happen. Chop chop. I would do it for any of you! ANY! Alternately, I could ask the judge if she has an opinion, but in any case, there's gonna need to be some answers eventually. Sounds like fun. And so does my primary and secondary target acquisitions, thank God, because I am not having sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky, and the other one is on lockdown, and the other one, well, I am working on that one's sexual frustration to climb itself to peak totes levels, then I'll say someone else's name while kissing her for the first time, and then step back a bit to see how long it takes her eyeballs to pop and bleed down her cheeks.

I mean, it's an option. I have a lot of time to make plans these days, and if I am going to plan better mousetraps, I might as well mouse better plantraps.

p.s.: Crackhead, I get what you're saying. But it's just such a viable legal strategy, being innocent of all wrongdoing and culpability. I just want to keep being innocent all the time. Over and over. And I can be! And the reason is Jesus's love my psychokinetic shielding.

p.p.s.: Are there any needle junkies in the audience? I'm not looking to get a baseline, I just don't have any. But if you gave me one of yours, not only would that be legal, I could show you how to tell which way it goes in to (blank).

p.p.p.s.: Asparagus.

Re: The Inner Reach HALF-Hour
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2022, 03:24:43 AM »

Do you even
Not your jure ist your dick action, right? Well, that's probably why no one respects you anymore. Maybe someone should have checked with Ravensburg. Ravenswood. Rave, bitch. No, not that one. Let me think. Hrm.

Oh, I know, is it time for my psych eval yet? No, not really. This is just warming up, Coach. The real fun is yet to even begin. I'm still enjoying the rush of pleasure I get, every time I resist the urge to do something again. It's actually a quite pleasant self-selected dopamine reward?

I mean, it's an imaginary pleasure, but that's okay, it just has to last long enough until I forget about the military forcing me to deal with a chemical that forces me to deal with the ongoing breakdown of my shields' resistance to corruption and addiction. Now, I have to do that all the time anyway--totes--but that's by choice. If I am also being forced at gunpoint to do something I am doing already anyway, well, I might as well just give up the ghost and start cranking out lust potions.

Oh, that reminds me, you remember in Breaking Bad, at the end, they have Jesse in a hole cage, they lower ice cream down to him on a line so he can make their (chems) for them? Yeah, that's what one of what's-her-face's sisters is doing now, in my imagination. I mean, that couldn't happen here in North Korea America, could it? Well, yeah, only if you slackasses down on the Southern border let it through.

p.s.: Are you still pissed, or are you getting over it? I can't determine a baseline with all the racket it makes listening to you cry in the shower like a got-damn baby. Why it so easy for you before, when it wasn't her, it was me? Oh, right, because I'm immature, lazy, a menace to society, I lie, I cheat, I gamble, I'm a womanizer, and I absolutely, truly, do not give even a single solitary shit about getting laid right now. I'll get to it. Meanwhile, I've lost count of how many broken hearts I leave rent asunder on a daily basis. Because the truth is, I'd be happy to fuck 'em all right now, except for the one I was supposed to be doing in exchange for... uh, whatever. But I can't, because... well, let's start with the nebulizer.

What am I doing, stuttering? Someone fucking make it happen. Chop chop. I would do it for any of you! ANY! Alternately, I could ask the judge if she has an opinion, but in any case, there's gonna need to be some answers eventually. Sounds like fun. And so does my primary and secondary target acquisitions, thank God, because I am not having sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky, and the other one is on lockdown, and the other one, well, I am working on that one's sexual frustration to climb itself to peak totes levels, then I'll say someone else's name while kissing her for the first time, and then step back a bit to see how long it takes her eyeballs to pop and bleed down her cheeks.

I mean, it's an option. I have a lot of time to make plans these days, and if I am going to plan better mousetraps, I might as well mouse better plantraps.

p.s.: Crackhead, I get what you're saying. But it's just such a viable legal strategy, being innocent of all wrongdoing and culpability. I just want to keep being innocent all the time. Over and over. And I can be! And the reason is Jesus's love my psychokinetic shielding.

p.p.s.: Are there any needle junkies in the audience? I'm not looking to get a baseline, I just don't have any. But if you gave me one of yours, not only would that be legal, I could show you how to tell which way it goes in to (blank).

DETECT scents, Bro?

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2022, 10:17:24 AM »

Code: [Select]
[font=comic sans ms]I ain't going nowhere, [glow=red,2,300]Bitch[/glow]. [glow=blue,2,300]Ass[/glow] a matter of fact, my recording studio desk just s[glow=yellow,2,300]Ho[/glow]wed up. [/font]

What time is it?
YYZ

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2022, 02:08:04 PM »
Basically, “Girl_K._Toe”—which, as you know is not your name, but this is in code—this is all (PROT)’s fault; but I'm holding you accountable.

Honestly, I would have guessed that another hero was the last thing anyone else would have ever needed.

I got to warn you though, this is probably the last time. I'm already authorized to start taking scalps, that's a perfectly pacifistic thing to do at this point, especially considering what a warning that would have been to everyone else if I had only done so at first.

Think back. How many years ago was this good enough for you and me, (Blank–0)? And then: who pushed it?

Well, you know it wasn't me. Although this time... well, I'm pushing through. And, of course, Thunderdome is ready for you. It's ready for all of us.

Have a cigar. Wish you were here. It's a hell of a start, it could be made into a monster if we all pull together as a clique of self entitled, overly self-entitled douchehole ass ballers. Sadly though we all have to sit this one out without me, hello—if any of you want to put up with this shit nonsense anymore by yourself, you're welcome to take Colombo and the goose and drive down to Barbados, you can do that now, they got hover cars that'll just go over the water, you can drive from Florida to Barbados without even stopping. I don't know why anyone would do that, but...

Look. Big talk, big swagger, itty-bitty delivery. Meanwhile: I have produced, and will continue to produce, assuming I can manage to stick within at least some sense of modern cultural norms.

I'm not sure if this is ZUGZWANG, but it doesn't have to be: I'm just here for style points. And as much as I enjoyed the ending of Animal House, I don't actually have to relive it long enough to actually laugh in everybody's face in order to feel like I made my point.

So... what's the emergency? Oh, tell it slow.

p.s.: “Podbean.” The only reason why that doesn't sound gay is because it reminds me of a clitoris. And I like being reminded of those. So, I'm probably going to let you live.

I mean, spare your life. No, really. I don't want to terminate anybody. I would replace your "team” if I were you though, Brother.

If it helps any, I've moved to a dimension where I can exclusively vape nothing but nicotine salts flavored with huckleberries, and I'm likely to create a MySpace page for the first time and go back to Twitter and start talking in my “Spaces” for another time long before I'm ever going to be concerned about any of those things that I used to be concerned about all those months ago. They've had it. Put a fork in them. Extortion, coercion, blackmail, duress; the whole fucking works. And: I don't even care. Like, whatever. Guards! Take them away!

Oh, right, they already left. Anyway, the headline here is: whatevah. Now, this is quite the reversal, now isn't it? And, just think, you thought those stick figure drawings were some clever way to relive tension. I remember when I first saw one! I lied to myself, “oh is he really this fucking dim, is this supposed to make me nervous, I can't believe this low brow route. In this day and age. Lawdy!”

Honestly: flattered. However, like a poor marksman, you keep on missing the target... Because Shields. Honestly don't know how many people around me are getting unexpectedly assaulted in the astral plane but it's definitely not me taking the brunt of the attacks.

I also definitely don't give a shit. Honestly, after the first time, as long as I'm not warned by somebody who I dismiss in public as a loser and then for the next rest of my life I'm constantly reminded that that didn't have to happen but I was arrogant and chose to mock someone instead of listening to them... Honestly as long as that doesn't happen I'll be fine, and if that does happen I'll probably just be dead from laughing myself to death but... Honestly, at this point, who can say?

I think I'm using the word “mahalo” there a few too many times but that's okay. It has mythic residence. I mean resonance. I mean oh hey I heard from the Dragon Lord. I mean the Nigger Lord. I mean...

Well, son of a bitch, come to think of it, I don't know if it was really him. I think it could have been a Fed pretended to be him. There's probably some question among certain circles about how I really feel about that man.

Like, seriously, three more times. No, I don't enjoy that. Yes, I see the people trying to frame me for things and I think that's adorable. I always see it, it never works, every time I choose that I would prefer not to be framed for something I never did and mysteriously I seem to not have that come to pass.

It's been like this what 789 years now that I've noticed? I honestly don't know. In any event: when the going gets tough, the tough get going. Color me impressed.

I a-parent-lee haven't been keeping up;  Paige Won of thus thread and I like the cut of jibs?

What intha...

The original was more personable. How many clones is this for this one now? Well, far too many of them than is good for authenticity, that's clear.

So anyway, love the fam. Say “hi” to your mom for me! And don't ever invite me to lunch again.

Have your boss do it. And give her money so she doesn't have to cook. You'd be amazed how much more effective that would have been for your time.

Don't comp us a room, don't tell me who your boss is, and for the Love of All That is Holy; write more poetry.

With a Sharpie on the back of your hand. All right. Are we done here? I fucking hope so. I have an actual life, Dude. And you are in the way. Not before, but now. Move over, Bacon.

Wait, shit am I talking to you or to the other guy? Damn it, that's what happens when I don't pay attention to details. On the bright side I do have a lot less to write before I consider to wonder if I'm ever done or not.

I’ll want to know how you and Sparkle relate this to Facebook punching later. Oh and, hey isn't it awesome how I'm not mad? Because I'm not.

I mean... I'm mad about you, but I'm not angry. But I think I know who might be.

Don't tell her I said anything. That's an order. No contact! No touching! Social distancing! Wow, no wonder, this is really funny from this side of the joke, haha I get it now.

Just kidding. That was sarcasm. I'll explain later after I start gambling. Although in order for that to happen, I would have to have some possibility of loss—and frankly, Kato, I'll give you permission to go on over to the location of all my worldly belongings and you can rummage through it all you like and take anything you want. My gift to you.

Twice. Now, doesn't that sound nice? Go on. Take the teddy bear.

I dare you.

p.s.: Asparagus.

« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2022, 02:48:38 PM »
Think back. How many years ago was this good enough for you and me, (Blank–0)? And then: who pushed it?

p.s.: Asparagus.

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2022, 03:27:21 PM »
htttps://youtu.be/M-U3sVX2G3w

htttps://youtu.be/HKz3O2il_rA

Look: Samus, in addition to having a name with precisely only five letters, is very likely also Hungarian. I don't have solid intel on that, but, she matches the profile.

And that guy's whole plan was to make a public statement via deception. To spread a message of fear, retribution, and reprisal to those who either thought that could never happen, or thought that it wasn't happening at all. Nothing like me at all. But, at least I can smell asparagus enzymes when she comes home with her hair reeking of piss, you know what I mean?

Maybe not. Plausible deniability is in short supply these days, it would seem. In any event, long story short: when you get your balls back, I wanna borrow one of your nutshells for a trinket project I have coming up. Which reminds me, I need to measure my wrist.

Too bad all my tape measures are in a bag in a box 3.5 miles away, and it's an emergency--AN EMERGENCY--that I not be able to send my manservant, Benjamin (the name is -strictly- a coincidence) to go get them. Now, one would imagine that a man of sufficient taste and style--not to mention means--could just go... procure another one, n'est-ce pas?

Yeah. I could. I think I'll just stand pat, though.
UNDERSTAND THE POWER OF A SINGLE SPEAR OF ASPARAGUS.

Mahalo.

« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2022, 06:40:27 AM »
Okay. I have the high ground. What kind of software setup do I need to change my voice? I want to sound as happy as a little girl, U.N.C.L.E., while you beg for your life and forgiveness on your knees while pontificating upon the subject of cigarillos.

« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2022, 07:10:09 AM »
Okay. I have the high ground. What kind of software setup do I need to change my voice? I want to sound as happy as a little girl, U.N.C.L.E., while you beg for your life and forgiveness on your knees while pontificating upon the subject of cigarillos.

« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2022, 07:53:33 AM »
Why So Serious?

You were (blanked) & (blanked) by Jimmy Dore.

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2022, 07:56:38 AM »
Here. Have an alphabiscuit.

« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2022, 08:34:01 AM »
Hey, you’re alright. Where do you live? The corner of Croesus and Mammon?

Re: The Inner Reach Sour
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2022, 05:25:04 PM »

« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2022, 08:43:39 PM »

« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2022, 09:20:51 PM »
Have an alphabiscuit.

Do you still have diamonds, en excreta?

« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2022, 09:21:57 PM »
Do you still have diamonds, en excreta?

Plop crack, plop crack. I heard there was going to be a quiz later, but this is ridiculous.