Author Topic: Hip Hop  (Read 42111 times)

Re: Hip Hop
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2021, 02:46:59 AM »
What music do you listen to, then, Mr. Buzzkill?

Because Hip Hop is a relatively new genre-- and many rock groups promoted the same ideas that rappers do now (before rap was even a thing).

Hip hop, exclusively. And I pretty much wish I was black like 24/7. Oh, please Mr. Black Man, think I’m cool too. :P

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2021, 04:08:01 PM »
Trollda can I change your mind with some pre-3letterpeople hip hop from my yoof?

This one's a bit silly but it brings back a lot of memories

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2021, 04:25:01 PM »
Trollda can I change your mind with some pre-3letterpeople hip hop from my yoof?

Thanks! I really like the first two but don’t think I’ve ever heard the third one. I actually do like a lot of hip hop and early rap, back when people still had fun but I can’t deny that it is a psyop that promotes random violence against women, white people, police or any authority figure and in general has had a destructive effect to civilization. However, most showed their real hand when they started stumping for Biden (the guy who wanted to put most of them behind bars 30 years ago) cuz orange man bad. As distastful as this hipocracy is at least it’s revealed who they really are. Now we know they’re just a bunch of whinny bitches propped up by the CIA. I used to like Snoop Dogg but now he can suck a bag of dicks while he’s cooking with fucking Martha Stewart. :P

One of the brilliant things about the founding fathers of America is that they realized that the law of the jungle is just tyranny by the biggest bully and no way to live. I think it’s embarassing to watch 40 year old white men try to prove how hip and black cultured they are cuz they listen to the nastiest gangster. Maybe it’s time they stop sucking their own dicks and grow up a little.

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2021, 06:08:16 PM »
Hip hop, exclusively. And I pretty much wish I was black like 24/7. Oh, please Mr. Black Man, think I’m cool too. :P

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2021, 07:48:15 PM »
Thanks! I really like the first two but don’t think I’ve ever heard the third one. I actually do like a lot of hip hop and early rap, back when people still had fun but I can’t deny that it is a psyop that promotes random violence against women, white people, police or any authority figure and in general has had a destructive effect to civilization. However, most showed their real hand when they started stumping for Biden (the guy who wanted to put most of them behind bars 30 years ago) cuz orange man bad. As distastful as this hipocracy is at least it’s revealed who they really are. Now we know they’re just a bunch of whinny bitches propped up by the CIA. I used to like Snoop Dogg but now he can suck a bag of dicks while he’s cooking with fucking Martha Stewart. :P

One of the brilliant things about the founding fathers of America is that they realized that the law of the jungle is just tyranny by the biggest bully and no way to live. I think it’s embarassing to watch 40 year old white men try to prove how hip and black cultured they are cuz they listen to the nastiest gangster. Maybe it’s time they stop sucking their own dicks and grow up a little.

You italicized a word (to yo' mutha) up ^thar^, is that a [sic] or mint to bee "hippocraszy," "hypocracy" add/oar "hypocrisy?"

Nautical Shore, axing for a jack-wagon fiend.

TIA

« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2021, 08:34:52 PM »
Remember this guy:

He used to be a “cop killing” gangster rapper...

Now he plays a cop on TV and sells car insurance and Tide laundry detergent there too.

Time to wake up, niggas. You done been played...AGAIN! ::) ;D

*Full disclosure: I sometimes use Tide.

« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2021, 12:41:22 AM »
Hiphopracy

« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2021, 04:56:32 AM »
Hiphopracy

Da'mint, main!  Ewe deed thatch ohm porpoise.

Eye wood spelt tit:  HipHop-cracy.

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2021, 11:15:47 AM »
I really like the first two...

That Sugarhill Gang shit was trash.

Hip Hop only came into itself and began to sound good around the mid to late 90's.

^ Now that's what I'm talkin' about! ^

« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2021, 02:59:12 PM »

Hip Hop only came into itself and began to sound good around the mid to late 90's.

What are your feelz about Hip Hop's Disco origins and its invention by a White Bitch:

I think it is similar to the Black Man's fascination with Basketball (which was invented as a sport for the wymins...)

Doc's CIA psy-op theory might have some legs...  Nautical Shore.

« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2021, 03:43:53 PM »

^ Now that's what I'm talkin' about! ^

Right, the tear down white’s society shit that’s allowed an inroad to billionaire supported communism and once it’s through will dispose of black people and anyone critical of their system. Good boy!

« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2021, 04:01:16 PM »
You are black, Master Trollda.

Just admit it.

"Slashy slashy."

::)

« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2021, 04:05:37 PM »
I actually do like a lot of hip hop and early rap, back when people still had fun but I can’t deny that it is a psyop that promotes random violence against women, white people, police or any authority figure and in general has had a destructive effect to civilization...

So, are you trying to tell me the media you consume is completely absent of women abuse, is pro white pride, establishment-friendly and--

And ... don't even get me started on police. The "police" are a fucking outright JOKE.

« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2021, 04:07:55 PM »
[Modern day Hip Hop] in general has had a destructive effect to civilization.

And Slipknot and Marilyn Manson haven't?

« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2021, 04:14:02 PM »
[M]ost showed their real hand when they started stumping for Biden (the guy who wanted to put most of them behind bars 30 years ago) cuz orange man bad. As distastful as this hipocracy is at least it’s revealed who they really are. Now we know they’re just a bunch of whinny bitches propped up by the CIA. I used to like Snoop Dogg but now he can suck a bag of dicks while he’s cooking with fucking Martha Stewart. :P

Snoop Dog is an absolute faggot. No argument there.

And, by the way, as much as I think Biden is a bumbling idiot (who in the fuck cares what I think, anyway) I thought America was s'posed to be this land of milk and honey where people actually had a choice to vote for the candidate of their choosing.

Sure, leftists and Hollywood are almost interchangeable as concepts, but don't be a fascist and expect everyone in your the whole entire country to think like you think, and automatically vote the way you think they should vote.

You make some decent-- if not obvious points, and a lot of what you're getting at I'm in agreement with.

But, the CIA? Explain that one to me, please! How exactly are the CIA propping up gangsta rap?!