Author Topic: Tech Queries  (Read 62593 times)

TEXAS DADDY

Re: Tech Queries
« Reply #165 on: February 07, 2022, 06:07:22 AM »
"FUCK!! And now TESLA, Fuck!!
Elon just called me asking if he can take pictures of my asshole to use as a prototype to design exhaust system for his booster rockets.
Fucking perverts" -Innerreach aka Analreach

TEXAS DADDY

« Reply #166 on: February 07, 2022, 06:21:27 AM »
"Hello~This is HUSTON's BIGGEST ASSHOLE, ~~Innerreach aka Analreach.
Come to TEXAS, I will show you my HUGE asshole for FREE"  -Innerreach aka Analreach

TEXAS DADDY

« Reply #167 on: February 07, 2022, 06:27:03 AM »
"Yes, I LIVE IN TEXAS, Huston-Texas, where everything is BIGGER.
My asshole is bigger than yours.
Come and let's measure."  -Innerreach aka Analreach

TEXAS DADDY

« Reply #168 on: February 07, 2022, 07:04:19 AM »
"PEOPLE PUT WEIRD THINGS INSIDE OF MY HUGE ANUS.
One asshole tricked me and put all 1000 terabytes of all of the posts ever posted on BellGab.

Just so you know, 1000 terabytes is a full 1 Peta byte, and one Petabyte is: 1,125,899,906,842,624 bytes.
(Google it yourself)
I have no room for my hemorrhoids anymore, they all 'moved' to the inside of my brain now.

That asshole tricked me, he told me that he will be inserting just a USB stick up my fat ass.
When I walk close to other people's computers I feel weird tingling sensations inside of my fat ass now.
Computer repair shop gigs call me now,...Peta-byte faggot.

BellGab ruined my ass" -Innerreach aka Analreach

« Reply #169 on: February 08, 2022, 08:05:10 PM »
Shit. Shit everywhere.

« Reply #170 on: February 08, 2022, 08:07:45 PM »
Shit. Shit everywhere.

Could be worse. I could actually know what's going on, and be on a 10-state killing rampage. Bored now though.

« Reply #171 on: February 08, 2022, 08:32:52 PM »
Could be worse. I could actually know what's going on, and be on a 10-state killing rampage. Bored now though.

You don't know what's going on because you completely ignore everybody all the time, and talk to yourself instead of reacting to external stimuli.

« Reply #172 on: February 08, 2022, 08:37:20 PM »
you completely ignore everybody all the time

Well, I am awfully busy playing Chess.

« Reply #173 on: February 08, 2022, 08:51:47 PM »
You don't know what's going on because you completely ignore everybody all the time, and talk to yourself instead of reacting to external stimuli.

Hold my beer.

« Reply #174 on: February 09, 2022, 05:29:48 AM »
Well, I am awfully busy playing Chess.

Give my regards to Capablanca.

« Reply #175 on: February 09, 2022, 07:25:14 AM »

« Reply #176 on: February 16, 2022, 04:23:23 AM »
Elon just called ...

On the half chance some rando Sud-Freakn' calls me...

I can say "Suck-it, Rando" without fear of reprecuss'in?

-The COL

« Reply #177 on: March 09, 2022, 11:42:44 PM »
How do I get imbedded videos and pictures etc to display again? I am having the same issue when sending YouTube videos to people in Facebook messenger (the link posts but not thumbnail picture). I am unable to view any videos here. I have an iPhone 7.

« Reply #178 on: March 10, 2022, 01:07:00 AM »
How do I get imbedded videos and pictures etc to display again? I am having the same issue when sending YouTube videos to people in Facebook messenger (the link posts but not thumbnail picture). I am unable to view any videos here. I have an iPhone 7.

Oh that's easy, you just have to reset that iPhone.  Now the resest button on most crApple products can be a bit sticky: 

I recommend a five-pound hand sledge with a few authoritative "taps" (no weak Nancy-boy shit), and you should be right as rain.

The above infographic should give you the idea, but I think he is using a 22-24oz hammer;  you want the full 5-pound hand-sledge for this project:

I get great results fixing crApple products using this method.

Good luck!

« Reply #179 on: March 10, 2022, 01:54:14 AM »

I had that, Azz helped me.  Turned out when I copied the FB links there was this "&feature=youtu.be" on the end, when I take that off things worked properly.