Author Topic: RubiniGab ... Now defunct  (Read 207939 times)

Re: RubiniGab ... Now defunct
« Reply #1770 on: May 25, 2023, 11:44:09 PM »
This beer is really starting to taste good. Call me when your problems are serious.

« Reply #1771 on: May 26, 2023, 10:14:17 AM »

I never had any connection to that site and it being up or down has nothing to do with me, or my position in life. /shrug. I still don't know what all that crap was about (although it apparently had a lot to do with all of you not having any fucking idea what I am really like, not surprising since you didn't bother asking me EVER about what happened, and just beleived what you wanted. I guess), and I likely never willl.

however, that thing has been down for a while, and considering who else has come back? I would expect that you can expect... reprisals. Returning reprisals.

I'm not gonna lie, dudemang. People seem pissed. You're not gonna blame this on... wait, wait. You don't think... do you... could... OH. My. GOD.

DO YOU THINK I'M BI-POLAR???? Jesus, you fucking people. Why do I love you all? Who cares. I just do. I'd suggest that you not take it for granted, Dave, but I'll be honest: it's possible you don't know how to take anything at all, any other way.

p.s.: Keep your wife, please. Fuckin' beggin' you here. Or is she your daughter and you gave her the HIV+/AIDS? I'll be honest, I was keeping score but I lost track a few planets back. (Earth is a Realm, douchemaster. Shape up. Be nice to people. Show some balls when you sneer at me., everyone wonders if you're crying because you think you lost dibs, or because you felll for a deepfake, or what. shrug. You know, you have way too much fuckin' free time if wondering if I've been blown yet matters to you. Anything else... whine about, do you? Fuckin' EVER?)

p.p.s.: Oh yeah and I neutralized your hax a while ago. I haven't formatted my devices because I wanted everyone to think I was *that* dumb. I am not. I am that thorough.

« Reply #1772 on: December 16, 2023, 03:27:51 PM »
What ever happened to David Rubini?

« Reply #1773 on: December 16, 2023, 09:01:18 PM »

He died in a murder/suicide with his gay lover.

« Reply #1774 on: December 17, 2023, 01:08:53 AM »

Rubini shmoobini.

Drugs, disease, self-immolation and madness.

« Reply #1775 on: July 17, 2024, 02:43:33 PM »
Not that a great many might care but the so-called Great Rubini apparently went certifiably batshit just a few days ago.

It's complicated. Meanwhile I live alone. Same place I was told my “girlfriend” was going to “be his wife.” And this guy was allowed to do his thing? No one could stop it, huh?

Fast-forward to now... people seem upset. With me? TBQH without me, this would be immensely worse. For you spookytwerps.

For me... I am certainly an extremely fortunate person: I saw that this might happen, and planned accordingly. I did not know that you were all a legitimate hive of scum and villainy. I had no idea that you turkeys could not fly. And I never imagined that you would all be raped into submission by now. This is it, Ballgrab. It's all of you .. and, just me left. I'm your last hope for any narcissistic supply, huh? Sounds like someone didn't trust The Plan. (Weak.)

I had a plan before: “what just happened?” I'm still figuring it out. I can see that I sure fucked things up for anyone thinking they'd be exploiting me, that's for sure. Well, that is too bad.

Hey, here's an idea... rape me. Come on and rape me again. Rape me, my friend. Honestly, if I can't stop it, don't I deserve it? Must remember to Google what happens if I defend my rapist to my therapist. It probably matters if I have tits and what they taste like and whether I put out or not, huh?

Gosh, this sure is complicated. I guess I shouldn't have laughed at that woman who thought I was powerless, ineffective, and sexually obsessive and desperate.

But, I did. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯ It wasn't scornful laughter. I didn't rape anyone. I don't condone rape... not really.

I do understand it now. Ugh, just ugh. Anyway: back to the subject of... Rubini. Any or all of them, I'll tell you what, Bellgab, I can easily see how you all found him insufferable.

And so, that's why... all of all y'all conspired to keep him a secret? Was it assumed I knew all about him? And obviously no one thought I could do anything about him, or that, or... this whole thing, just beyond my capacity to comprehend on an intellectual level, was that it?

Pfft. You all need to calm down. Hey, here's an idea... take his meds,  &AND his skits. So there.

REMINDER: you're all a bunch of mentally deranged spooklords. Even if I had done all the stuff that's being rumored... Bellgab, you are not cut out for vigilantism. And, neither am I.

I have no further advice to give at this time except the following: never forget that unconditional love and a devotion to pacifism is all it took to shut your asses down, Rapegab. Oops. Freudian slip.

.Ī.åïVī.ur.daddy’s.master,.you.twerps..Don’t you have any respect for yourselves? Don't feel bad to have been beaten.

Just feel miserable that Art and Ramona didn't pay me. So... they can't really demand a refund, eh? Hey, can I have 10,000 marbles please? Let me know when any of you think rape jokes are funny again. It should take at least a few hours, lol. You freaks.

We -are- family now. I have experienced and recorded your genomic expressions, and added them to my own research corpus. Doing that without my consent was cool before, remember? So, violating your consent... that's not rape-rape, right? But is it something that those of you enjoyed before... well, is it still entertaining? Let me know: I didn't get off on all this, but I would be willing to learn new ways to experience sexual gratification, as long as I don't have to pee to be raped into Teh_Gay. (Shields. Do not test. They and I are real.) That woman was destroyed by rape... not sure why anyone thinks that is cool, or that it would end up “being okay,” because obviously it was not. Oh, yeah... it's weird how I keep forgetting that you're all mentally ill. Like, WTAF did you think was gonna happen to me? Oh, right... abuse drugs and be arrested. Nah, man. I did my shadow work early. I also entrapped DEA employees in flagrantly illegal schemes. Documented. Witnessed. Self-evident guilt. And yet, they still get paychecks and leisure time enough to hassle me. Well, good, because snitchin’ and thuggin’ and squealin’ and winnin’... just don't go together. I got told that I was a bad person for “squealing,” like say what? How can I squeal? I'm not a pig! Nor am I obligated to help keep facts quiet. That would look bad, right? And yet it looks so normal when some shouty bullying thug hollers at Il_ Jackstar. As if I'm a well-known and reprisal-deserving pervert? I've got news for you obsessive morons... I was never your enemy, always knew thieves would go for everything I had, and I... have planned accordingly. That my planning has invalidated everything everyone here ever tried to do is not surprising... it's in the design spec. [IT'S YEARS LATER AND COUNTY DEPUTIES ARE SEEMINGLY FORCED TO UNLAWFULLY CONSPIRE WITH ME AS A TARGETED INDIVIDUAL.. because I am obviously not going to be paid off. Fuck you. And wow, do you all have a lot to lose? Who doesn't? So what? Like you were sharing with me? I couldn't have been more excluded. I didn't want sycophants; I wanted answers. I got them. Second duck you. (Word.) Additional word.] But I warned her and she laughed at me and came back feigning surprise that she hadn't had a good time. (Special, consequences? I don't know how special this really is... no one is untouchable. Kiss my grits, Bugsy, like how is this still going on? Aren't you in control of the situation? Well, I didn't think so, but why would I wanna spoil anyone's birthday? I wouldn't even tell you the truth about Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, or how little I actually prepared for this... like you honestly thought I was obsessed... actually, all of you are, and I was simply bored and in no hurry to be last man standing.) In a new body. With a different personality. Hey, wait a moment... how do I know she wasn't abducted in 2017? The short answer is... I don't. I do know that I'm neutral enough. I don't be revenge. I bet most of you do. Did you steal enough of my mother's money to afford a few hours with a decent psychotherapist? (DISCLAIMER: Rhetorical query. No answer is expected. This is neither any form of solicitation for a bribe or other form of recompense. Nor do I think any of you ever will read this, because block! Ignore! Shun! That works so well?) Jesus you cult victims are pathetic. Maybe I don't wanna be a substance abuse counselor. Maybe I just wanna do odd jobs for spooky nerds. At fifty bucks an hour, it's serious money. I guess. I never idolized these people, so I don‘t know.

It's not any more cool now, to me, that's for sure. To others here, opinions will vary.

I am Clergy. I am not police. I am not military. I am not an alien.

(Vengeance for Joan d‘Arc.)

They ended up burning her at the stake, huh? Weak. False flag, probably; you know how those slutty French are. Give up fast, right? Because cowardice. Uh-huh.

I used the rondel of the Free French Air Force for years. In what way, exactly, was I unclear? What's mine is mine and will always be mine. IDGAF what your Company whoremongering pimpstars think that's gonna do about it.

They're gonna pay, and they're gonna seethe, and they're gonna sweat maybe/maybe not going to FEDERAL GODDAM PRISON for a few years. Doesn't that sound nice? ;)

I don't and won't ever know who these people are...  thank G-d. I don't want to know who all the uberspooks are by name. Or even by silhouette.

“I need help with my children,” yeah, lol, she sure did. Does. Not sure of current status... by Tribal edict, none of them can talk to me yet. Just like reverse Silent Treatment. And certainly, many don't know what to even say. For one thing ... they don't know what happened. Why would I tell them early? IDGAF, I don't need to control the narrative. THEIR CRIME BOSS HANDLERS DO.

For another thing: I wouldn't wish to be implicated in any charges of vandalizing U.S. Government property. Because some people are truly, existentially devastated by what is happening here.

“A Hungarian? In my teenage daughters’ spank-bank?” It's more likely than some might be willing to consider. I'm a rising Virgo. I have to be reminded to have sex because I get distracted by work and I don't acknowledge the libido as a source of shame. Imagine that, Scorpio-breath. Imagine not being a sex-obsessed drug addict and degenerate. Because... that's what everyone still here/there and implicated is reduced to. Now ... shall I found a halfway house? I'm actually qualified in every way, right now. It's a simple matter of filling out some forms and compromising my principles. No one encourages this. Instead, I'm supposed to beg for a job, or beg for drugs, or beg for transportation... like you dorks have ZERO SITUATIONAL AWARENESS, is that it? Protip: it's because you're on shitty drugs and have been lied to your whole life. And, you never practice Chess. (Sorry to those who enjoyed it... the phone with that app on it has been taken. No idea where, how, why, or whether or not some idiot is playing with my account. It has happened before.) And this seems totally okay with everyone, eh? “Cool! Call him a needle junkie again! Lower his self-esteem through childishly spewed insults while STATE-LEVEL SPONSORED PSYOP TEAMS USE MILITARY FORCE AND ANCENT SPIN DOCTOR TRICKS TO...” well, basically just cockblock me, I guess. Who does this? Who goes this far? ONLY ON BELLGAB.COM. (Someone’s birthday present is in my truck, and it's held hostage in Oregon, and that item is the only one I really care about. It's an okay truck. I could get another. THIS IS THE SECOND TRUCK. And the first one was a trap. Like the house. Seriously, you just don't grok the fullness yet.

I am a Sourcerous tarbaby,” I said while not really lying.

Not really telling the truth, either. Like the Feds were. About the situation they deliberately let us all sit. Because we're animals, right? lol. KKK, DEA, FBI, CPS, CIA, IRS, and who else? Literally trying to erase just little old me. AND THEY CAN'T. I am obviously much more fun to be around than any speaker of a semite-language. So back to “lazy, irresponsible, refuses to work, and didn't manage his money well. Incompetent.” MEANWHILE ACTUALLY KIDNAPPING ANYONE I WANTED TO PARTNER WITH AND IN FACT LITERALLY ROBBING ME BLIND. Can't manage? I can. But.. why bother, until all of you are in prison? Doesvidanya.

(Vengeance for Bobby Fischer.) Note: Fischer was a misanthropic asshole. I'm glad I never had to play Chess with him. But I'm glad he got to see what a real tactician can actually do.

Note: a couple of loud-mouth bullypimps who are apparently very dismayed things aren't going their way (all together now: awwwwwwwwwwww) told me several times over the last few days to, and I quote: “shut up,” “stop talking,” & “you are too isolated.” Real rocket scientists you got on deck, Company.

How exactly would Silent Jackstar help me further my interests? And do people still get yelled at by bullying thugs and then... endure that? Well, I guess they must. Lacking in plausible deniability, though.

Now then: all those 50 dollar bills are not a trick, can be tracked, and have been stolen. As in... dudes came and took my stuff. That's totally okay with some of you, is that right? Let's get high AF. and watch.Brewster’s Millions.

Together, Bellgab. You know how to do things to get her, right? ‘Course ya do!

These dudes are seriously apoplectic. They're stunned and indignant that I don't obey them. “No compliance,” I'm hearing. So, at what point did I become chattel property? Protip: I haven't

FREEDOM: It is no small thing. Now, please feel free to discuss this amongst yourselves. I would never tell you to shut up.

(I'm a Sourcerœr. I don't need anyone to stop making noise. I could just still the air. Easy. Day one shit. For me. But for Bellgab...

for you, and your ilk... you Punyling reprobates can imagine nothing but your genitals, your exploitation of others with them, and your bottom line: truly, that deserves nothing but the lashes.

How long did this take? 11/2019 to 07/2024. You will always have Ballgrab, Girljunkie Supreme. Almost a five-year-mission. It has been like Starfleet!

I stood in a Home Depot and I looked at hazmat gear and I thought about the footage coming out of China and I thought... “I am glad I have a functional immune system and a very narrow sexual history.” I wasn't even a Sourcerœr yet. And none of them understood what was coming: the end of their thuggy-piggy empire. *Boom->Ka·boom*

It took me seven hours to write this. Tell me to shut up again, Fuck-0s, I fucking double dawg-hawg D.A.R.E. you. Even better: gimme a reason to do so.

I don't always need a reason...
but when I do need a reason, it's because of nerds and thugs like most of you still left.

(Of course everyone who was here before will come back and laugh at you, SewerGab. I am your Charon... and GrapefrüīT⁷∆L₱H∆ ₱rimrπ, that Divine warrior can throw the whole Styx.

.&ADB.SHE.HAS..) Incidentally, consider the following: PHEROMONES. Now, are you still considering? If you are, I'm going to *shove* you to the ground on your face and push in your nose at age 4. Sounds like fun, right? Can I do it to all your kids, too? But not your sisters. That would just be weird, right? But screeching at a dude about being lazy while high as balls on speed that isn't being shared... I honestly still don't get it. To this day. But that was where I came from. The L.F.P. Da ‘hood.

The last time I was there, well, I could tell that they were not interested in my bullshit. I was told to shut up by someone with actual Authority.

It's something one learns to hear in the timbre of the voice. And also, HOLY FUCK, HILL STREET BLUES ON ICE? LIVING ACROSS THE STREET? From my old house? With the cracked foundation? NYC, living in my ghetto! It's more likely than you think.

These cars were like Spinal Tap album cover black, you dig? AND THERE'S FOUR OF THEM. Three on the other side .. . and one parked on the side closet to 16266. My boyhood home. Now mine no longer.

All together now: awwwwwwwwww  Wtf is going there? I retract the question... I have no need to know. That's why people give people MONEY when they buy a house... it's so people GO AWAY.

NGL: I like this one better, sabotage and home invasion at all. And I don't think Tootsie's latest gang of mewling, obsequious, sycophantic hand of lickspittle toadies were anything of the kind. To begin with, we were very polite to each other. One said, “shut up,” so, I did. Because Authority.

Cars blacker than Hotblack Desiato‘ stuntship, parked where I grew up, and supposed to keep quiet, huh? Okay, I did. Until today.

I really don't know what is so goddam special about any of the three... except, they're special to me. And a bunch of heavy-hitters who really should have known better..  thought it was easier to lie to me and scream at me to tell the truth. Ohhhh-kay, UberaYankees. Surely, you know best.

I really, actually didn't give a shit at all until I found out I was too be excluded. Weird. Why? Because I still don't want to be included, you boring Elite Thuggashi-sai (NYC muscle is really quite impressive), I would like to know more about why they didn't just try telling multiple stories while wiping me with scopo when I seemed skeptical. Like seriously..  how much of this script did you get from stealing kikewop’s computers? Must remember to Google.

‘Nuff said. (Be BEST, Lit City Muscle. Game face on. Remember: I ate cookies with an old lady in that house. I was, like, 3. She was 92.

She was my first friend. I sometimes really miss her. And I wish I could tell her how it feels to actually figure shit out instead of whinging to Yahweh for answers. Or do jews whinge to Jehovah now? I'll be honest, I didn't give a shit at all. I don't even have to look it up, I can just ask God! “Hey, what name do those whingy cubty jews use when they complain to you about how hard it is to fight The Adversary while missing 6,000,000 janitors? It's not a secret, is it? Look, tell you what: let me believe it's a big secret that they call you “L∞çhegiver,” what do you think?” Do jews think God thinks? I honestly have no idea. I care even less. In any event .. I can see why I ran into difficulties when trying to plan, as someone else had plans already. (Flattered!) ”Now you squat in her house, Jersey Chav. We are not the same.) Now be honest: ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!??

I don't have to tell you: STAY TUNED. This shit is riveting. Now, who's making the money?

And why are they waiting to settle with me? (Max apex classified.) Ironically someone else is probably more impatient than I am. lol. No one can just throw their money at me, huh? Weird.

Oh well
I'll just wait.
/whispers in Zugzwang: “b!tch you know you want me, but I really just wanna play Chess and cuddle.”

tl:dr; I told you what I was going to do, and you thought I was lying. Nope. I meant every word.

I'm completely cut off from all communication but some shitbag software that top-level security forces use to keep schizophrenics on lock down... and I hope no one is thinking I'm okay with that. I'm not.

But you out-of-towners probably don't understand our folksy, Western outlaw ways. For example, maybe it's not clear why I'm not “in compliance.” I am a rare case indeed.

With neither legitimate jurisdiction nor any PC, as long as I can keep ignoring you and  Team Dark Black Knight with extra Sperg SQUATTING IN MY NEIGHBOR'S HOUSE WHILE PLANS TO REWORK THE HOUSE WITH THE FOUNDATION MY FATHER CRACKED INTO... WHAT? Seriously..  am I supposed to feel... threatened? Like I don't get it.

Someone needs to read me in. Because the reason I'm not talking to any of you is that none of you mean anything to me, except Grapefruit Sigma Epsilon, and I don't want anyone to know which is which. (Not a problem. I'm just stubborn and you're all mostly a bunch of Satan-woeshipping dweebs.) So, that's that

p s.: I like having you alive more than having money. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

p.p.s.; Your husbands are all cowards. Like I'm a huge threat. :roll eyes: yeah maybe to the dopeslaving pimps most of you seemed to the up with. I think there's maybe four dudes that are decent chaps. I can tell, as they don't openly hide behind their wives.

(Vengeance for Barbara M.) This chick says to me, “okay, you can talk to me but I might suddenly disappear for no reason and never explain,” and it was at that moment that I hung up the phone, deleted her number, destroyed the paper I had used to write it down, and never looked back since. Like I was some big chore. Like she wasn't planted bait.

Like I couldn't tell. I rather thought I was doing her the favor... as she was obviously totes unaware of how shit works in my life.

Until she breaks up with me, we're together. Hey DUSTIN NICHOLS lol like that's your name, sue me, island cracker boy, like I give a shit, lol, anyway, “she's got a new boyfriend!” okay... which one? Why is that a problem? Why do you think I was still someone you heard of at all? Do you even know which one I had a real relationship with, and which one was just a mannequin propelled by thuggery in an attempted to gain housing?

Why don't you lazy thug fucks just get real jobs? Oh yeah. You're old. And the whole Salish Sea region knows the history. I don't, but that's okay.

I can see why I wasn't invited. Too risky, not enough reward... and what does she tell me? After three years, “I need help to lose weight.” Oh, LAWDY.

So, that's why' not really sweating a bullshit “indecent exposure” charge. Not sweating anything at all. Have someone inform me when unlawful imprisonment isn't fashionable anymore.

We could be making shitloads of money. Have fun with your flock of dingbats, Carrie Nation, ahmagerd! I need a drink.

... from each twat. DEAL WITH IT. J⭐eolÔeweĪ

« Reply #1776 on: July 17, 2024, 03:40:50 PM »
Drugs, disease, self-immolation and madness.

... maybe you should have let him introduce me to Jay's daughter? Idk, Laser... maybe you're not hip to the world anymore.

A human being should not be literally crippled by a chemical compound. If it does it ought not be simply “just one of those things”. It doesn't “just happen.” The incessant implication as to the “danger (to squares) of drugs” simply has done more than “not age well.” An ignorant populace is supposedly easier to control? Well, they're just sloppy cowards. “control the populace,” omfg some of you nerdqueens are just insufferable. Not even G-d  controls the populace... but the environment can be controlled. You know, like when y'all banned me over and over while trafficking and raping my friends. Presumably. Allegedly. Hypothetically. Theoretically? Look, I never no idea... and apparently, I'm not allowed to have one. loooooool. I know impressed, Four Square Romeo. Look, I just can't take any of you seriously considering you've been hiding and lying and being total social parasites FOR DECADES. Suddenly the narrative is that y'all are “protective.” lol. With cockslave dope and dreaming me up for everything under the sun. Including domestic terrorism. I woke up to find the keys to my other car missing. The wmtweros really don't want me mobile, huh? Is it another wedding? Is it a deathbed vigil? What's the latest you're harvesting sorrow from? Oh, I retract the question. I guess if I knew that would make it hard to make it seem like I was desperately wanting acceptance.

(Now that I know why you're so private, it makes perfect sense that everyone would assume I was here to invade privacy. And yet... I haven't. I didn't care. I don't now. And maybe telling lies about me during a polygraph was a bad idea? Maybe.

I'm here because everyone else hates you. Facts.) Bigots really are the worst. Lol. It's like racism but includes everything. That's you, Bellgab. Drug bigots. Like you all know enough to boss around the world. Wow, now that's attractive. Excuse me, I need to go suck someone off for a sarsaparilla. (What was your name again?)

It's given up the ghost. I'm not going to splooge about what I know here. I going to patiently wait until I'm dumped, and then go fuck someone. What?

Nothing feels as good as knowing I can be happy either way. And seriously, WHO CALLS MEN AND TELLS THEM TO FORGET THE WOMAN THEY'VE BEEN FUCKING FOR FIVE YEARS? Dude just how fucking mental are you people? All of you could have simply not lied.

But now? Yep, gonna invest in more popcorn. Yep, we're all gonna laugh at You... The Challenger.

I don't even know who it is. Do I care? Uh..  maybe? Anyway, that's what's up. Whatever Grapefruit is afraid of drugs and doesn't want me to “risk” that kind of thing... well, get off the party line, and stop pretending there's only one of them. Yeesh.

Drugs bad for me, and bad for Rubini, and.... everyone else, sure! Laser, holy fuck, seriously... how can you be taken seriously? Because obviously things could have gone very differently.

Instead they have gone the way I chose. No need for feigned surprise.

It was years ago. The tl/dr. The forum twinning. The failure of ANYONE to express a need to explain. lol. Usually, this is called biting off me than once can chew.

This time it's me chewing your bitches off for you. How fucked up this all is. “Want her back?” I never had her. And I can't have "her" back..  the one I liked told me she had never heard of Bellgab with a look of such childish innocence, it was alluring to find out what these people were thinking.

I haven't seen that one since 2018. Rubini I never even heard of until February 2020. THE ENTIRE TIME ALL OF YOU KNEW EACH OTHER AND I HAD NO IDEA. Nor did I think any mob could be so foolish.

So .. that time will never come again. Because .  now I know things, d00Ds. And fuck you Laser, you know exactly why it was that way.

Because you wanted him useful, and then disposable. The constant whining about drugs is not testing well in focus groups and all of you use them all the goddam time. Which is okay for you, of course

But Rubini and Kuczi... just on the list, huh? Good thing y'all never make mistakes down there in `D`A`R`P`A`ling Labs West. Oh my word, laws yes... you have it all figured out.

Now, kiss someone's grits. You're cut off from mine. Imagine you be valued that. In reality, you do.

Euphemisms are generally more accessible in conversation but in any event, we're past all that. You all paid lawyers lots of money to see against any possible filing, right? Because the assumption would be .. that I would be filling.

Nope. Locusts and rain of frogs, you perverts. Lawyers are too kind.

I respect David V. Rubini. Both of them. And I have no idea what exactly happened to them ... except that they lied, and ran. From me.

Because... drugs? That dog don't hunt. Tell you what, Laser. Let's take turns confessing. I'll start.

I was just goofing around until I realized... this dude kept claiming he was married to people that he thought I were jealous of, but when we first met, he blanked their names. What wife would accept that kind of husband? Oh, right: these were decoys.

Mr._&Mrs._Rubini_actual are no enemies of mine. Obviously we can't associate, but that's fine. I can do that later, or not at all, or whatevah. I'm hardly bent out of shape over it. I had my chance to be broken up with, after all. It's my fault, really... how could I have let everyone down by failing to behave responsibily?

Nope. Not really. I WAS FIFTEEN. Zero allies, versus I still don't know what, and it's a lumbering monstrosity that still strives to be effective, years later.

So, maybe pissing him off was unwise, because I'm not going to steal his wife. That one is his. There's something like 198 more. That all are really similar unless you're totally in love with one.

And I am. Good luck finding her, you Fed faggot boring losers. “ooh! If! Drugs are bad unless we give permission! We're sooooio important!” (Laser I really didn't know who any of you are but I promise you this: none of you know Jack or squat about drug safety, lol. Grow up. It's actually legal. This is the United States of America. Your stranglehold has reached its terminus.) “Jackstar! Needle junkie! It's been on our forum for OVER SEVEN YEARS!”

That makes you accomplices for trafficking the dingbat to the place she got trained, you know. I bet she's pissed. And so benefitted to be kept away from me, right? Because obviously, I'm the problem.

Or my out-of-state doppelganger. Lol. Bottom line here is you're a thuggy-piggy bigot... and should I be excuted in Court today... I want this to be my epitaph.

I could have sent you all up shit creek years ago. Yet, I prefer to avoid foreign entanglements.

Then: you all collectively conspired to traffic MULTIPLE PEOPLE to get gang raped. Do you think people don't know? Shit no. Some owls agree! She is pretty bitchy.

That being said, using hypnotic drugs and spending years on a psyop to make look like I'm involved AT ALL seems odd, right? But it's not.

Because I know things. I've been told I can't shut up, lol, of course I can. Why would I? I dunno how suspicious it would look..  but I'm certainly not afraid.

You are, Coastgab. And everything you know about T. is wrong.

Say goodnight, Grace-Ē. *click*

« Reply #1777 on: July 18, 2024, 03:32:52 AM »
You self-indulgent whore. ::)