Author Topic: 5mwJ  (Read 201115 times)

Re: 5mwJ
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2021, 12:25:31 AM »
Great work, Jack!

Stop. You're too kind. Remember to tip your bunkmate; you're here... all weak.

Re: 5MwJ
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2021, 08:37:43 PM »
https://twitter.com/_n_Jack/status/1419032310599487488

You people are bad at volunteer marketing. “The ‘Blitz’?” More like “The ‘Plotz’,” amirite?

ILUTYTTIE,II
ILMLAAWI
88/77≠55/56

mk-U/ic

Re: 5MwJ
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2021, 12:01:11 AM »
https://twitter.com/_n_Jack/status/1419032310599487488

You people are bad at volunteer marketing. “The ‘Blitz’?” More like “The ‘Plotz’,” amirite?

ILUTYTTIE,II
ILMLAAWI
88/77≠55/56

mk-U/ic

Pear-a-dime?

Pare-a-dime?

Pair-a-dime?

Can you spare a dime?

If that's too much, you can spare the cheery condescension.

Not all of us are masochists.

Some of us are mildly retarded autistic pussies.

« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2021, 07:44:01 AM »
Your simulcast is a taste of the impeccable, a window to Valhalla.

Please, take this. And run far away from me. All these pieces and promises, and left behinds-- If only I could see...

Take it. Please.

Because? Where I'm going, I must travel light.

« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2021, 01:05:22 AM »
Dude, we're on Asgard. I can't hear you. All these angels singing “hallelujah, hallelujah” all day, 24/7, it's driving me nuts. Still, it's a great place to get away from it all, especially indoor plumbing, exterior lighting, and falsifiable accountability.

Let me tell you, when one's girlfriend comes down from Asgard to bring you up to Asgard so one can tell her that one is going to divorce her, and she doesn't immediately behead you, you know you've made it.

Having said that, I... can... say no more. It's brutal up here, fuck the jungle. Guess how bad I want to talk about it. Go on... guess.

You didn't like my debrief anyway. None of you did. I'll be in the shower crying if anybody needs me, a-bloo-bloo-bloo-bloo-boo-hoo.

Some of us are mildly retarded autistic pussies.

Some of you are even mildly entertaining. Kudos.

Re: 5mwJ — “Behold... The Dragon Lord!!!”
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2021, 02:11:50 AM »

I'm getting a lot of requests for what I have to offer—but all I got left right are these dying embers.

Give it time.

https://twitter.com/_n_Jack/status/1428901175818997765

I told you... that you would believe, this elephant can fly. But if I had told you that it was an elephant that could breathe fire, well... look, look, read, read: I AM UNDER DURESS. I'm fired.

Re: 5mwJ — INTERMISSION
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2021, 06:08:29 AM »

I'm on hiatus again. Think you're tired of getting jerked around? Try being incessantly put on hiatus with a hiatal hernia. (Still, this is better than all those G—ddamned scoliosis checks.)

So for this one, just listen to the song and imagine me talking to you in your head with brain telepathy for 5 minutes. Patent pending. Might want to put the song on a repeat too, I might end up going a little long.

« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2021, 05:14:39 AM »

« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2021, 05:38:06 AM »
BELLGABBLINGS

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072289472813

We ride.

Deplorables, reprobates and incorrigibles NOT allowed.

« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2021, 05:57:29 AM »
Deplorables, reprobates and incorrigibles NOT allowed.

If you only knew, how good it made me feel, to realize that you felt that you had to expressly forbade any such participation... Well. You probably wouldn't have posted in here at all.

\o/
HOOAH

p.s.: content dropping in a bit. Hang on, let me pull the (blank) out of the crook of my (blank) first.

p.p.s.: Yeah, I know... but, I just like the way it looks there. Don't rush me.

« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2021, 06:08:54 AM »

If you only knew, how good it made me feel, to realize that you felt that you had to expressly forbade any such participation... Well. You probably wouldn't have posted in here at all.

Only speaking for myself.

« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2021, 07:57:56 PM »
Increasing reports of increasingly larger numbers of natives showing tell–tale signs of increasing levels of nervousness, trepidation, and/or anxiety. It may be time for an emergency 5 Minutes. (The sounds of drums have NOT resumed, and as You know: We do NOT have a quorum, Proper... or otherwise.)

Nevertheless: My memory & commitment to discipline remain secure. We ride.
Tower.
5:5.

And, can somebody get me reports from (CENSORED)Gab, or (CLASSIFIED)Gab, or even (PROT)Gab? You can just mail them, the usual way. (Thanks in advance.) Looks like something exciting is going down... of course I'm not invited! Why, this one time, this one chick I was dating (Bah, dating? It was strictly Platonic parasitic), she asked me if, I had ever heard of Discord—like, on the radio, have I ever even heard of it? I don't know, let me check my diary—and when I told her, “yeah but I don't use it,” and when asked why, I answered: “it's dangerous,” she just turned and walked away, like I didn't even count. Like I was nuttin’. Like I didn't even count, or even could count. Now, how many months ago was that? Let me take off one of my boots and a sock so I can count that high. I'm going to count so f****** high, now that I can see my toes.)

Encryption is so unnecessary these days. /XXex. You know what else is dangerous? Dischord.

« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2021, 07:59:16 PM »
Only speaking for myself.

Look, look, Reed, read: there it is, there it is... a consensus.

« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2021, 04:37:56 PM »
Nevertheless: My memory & commitment to discipline remain secure. We ride.
Tower.  (identifying structural points)?

Sep 10 2020

Anonymous ID: 8ce486
So a circle within the square?  (Jackstar's avatar).

>>10597753
Program hits 32 identifying structural points.  (Jackstar's "Tower" ).
If 20% of those points fail to 'hit' program passes as safe.
5:5?
Q

This is just coincidence.  Right, Jackstar?  Right?? ? :o
 ::) ;) ;D

« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2021, 05:01:26 PM »

Encryption is so unnecessary these days. /XXex. You know what else is dangerous? Dischord.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: b6d605 No.7599466 📁
Dec 23 2019 11:58:17 (EST)
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-citizens-executive-order-census-count📁
Why are [D]s attempting to block the counting of 'illegal' immigrants?
2 + 2 = 4
What is the total number of illegal immigrants currently in the US?
What is the 'real' total number of illegal immigrants currently in the US?
By flooding coastal States controlled by [D]s does this 'pull' votes out of the Heartland?
At what point will your voice and your vote become null and void?
5:5?
Q