Author Topic: 5mwJ  (Read 201115 times)

5mwJ - 1week (7days) remain
« Reply #1650 on: September 14, 2023, 06:11:24 AM »
reminder: no diseases or running water or place to go.

thus, enabling tons of FREE TIME

Re: Thank You
« Reply #1651 on: September 14, 2023, 06:15:10 AM »

Would you like your box back? I can't tell if your plans have come to ftuition or not.

Also, I don't know who drove away from my house at high speed at I approached it at dawn. No idea who, why, what, etc.

But I know it was sultry.

« Reply #1652 on: September 14, 2023, 07:50:33 AM »
Would you like your box back? I can't tell if your plans have come to ftuition or not.

Also, I don't know who drove away from my house at high speed at I approached it at dawn. No idea who, why, what, etc.

But I know it was sultry.

That was Miller pretending to be Van Helsing, but he chickened out before he could jiggle your knob, so to speak.

« Reply #1653 on: September 14, 2023, 06:34:37 PM »
Miller pretending

You should tell her how bad it really is or she'll be barely able to sign my grandfather's name when she finds out there's nothing left but receipts, empty yogurt cartons, and bile.

And the crypto you're laundering but I'm pretending I don't know about it for audit triggering purposes. In any event it was another failure of corporate Company culture to demonstrate superiority over free and independent thought.

he chickened out before he could jiggle your knob

I'm not interested; I heard you all have ringworm or something, and all of you tell me nothing.

Enjoy the show, I'm gonna smoke myself to sleep and then wake up after all businesses are closed, lest I accidentally find myself on the phone with some clando pretending to own a business.

It's awkward. I never thought I would be Death but Temperance was taken. Look, it's for plausible deniability, okay?

You can believe I want a hug still, I guess, lol—that's really all you need to make it by. Go on, shoo.

5mwJ - 14Sep23 - The Future Ewe Chose
« Reply #1654 on: September 14, 2023, 07:15:35 PM »
https://twitter.com/MikeHealKucziCL/status/1702399157879889924

https://youtu.be/Vp0V5wwJHA4?si=0xdrOg94UiXMvZAB

I will most likely stop posting links to my debrief here now. This conversation can no longer serve any purpose.

And you all, collectively, lack sultry. Sad!!

Re: 5mwJ - 14Sep23 - The Future Ewe Chose
« Reply #1655 on: September 15, 2023, 07:46:51 AM »
I will most likely stop posting links to my debrief here now.

Don't sulk.

Re: 5mwJ, Wrestle Time FOR ALL, Full Totes Manic, Great Depressions: VIG BARTH DOLL
« Reply #1656 on: September 20, 2023, 08:25:20 AM »
Something not likely taught in God School - School The Pig. /flex

All I knows is Devil School. How about restrain the Ruiner?

Re: 5 Ministrations with Jackstar
« Reply #1657 on: September 28, 2023, 05:44:18 AM »
Some genuinely creepy moments ...

... of psycho stalker drama.

« Reply #1658 on: September 29, 2023, 04:39:30 PM »
Some genuinely creepy moments ...

I have a scion of a scion crawling around in my (blank). BLANK, JUST BLANK, ok? So that's my +1.

* Jackstar contemplates his anatomy.

Could be worse. Could be Black Irish.

... of psycho stalker drama.

“Stalking” is defined, in most jurisdictions, as “repeated unwanted contact after harassment has occurred and has been told to desist.” I have never done this. Your continued slandering of my character... well.

Has made me Legend. (Kudos.) I... guess, this is ok? Certainly, I don't feel like reporting anything to Authority. (I prayed. On Twitter — I'm a very progressive Paladin.) It's all another layer of the psybully steal cage, and let there be no mistake: I don't believe in this level of false crystalline matrix reality either.

Pfft. Hidden within this image are instructions for The Team to reconnoiter and regroup at the staging location for the next Op. (“Have fun storming the castle!”) I don't know how to read them. I don't know how to do anything.

I AM A MONKEY WITH ZERO (0) BANANAS. (Should be slimming.)

« Reply #1659 on: September 29, 2023, 04:52:03 PM »
I heard you all have ringworm or something

🐛: “Umm, guys? This slovenly boor still doesn't do what I tell him. He's even pretending I don't even exist! (*chokes back tears*) You lied to me! You told me this would be like Richard Gere all over again! Fuck that! RICHARD GERE BOUGHT ME SHOES!! This guy won't even buy shoes for himself! He's just walking around BAREFOOT through literal piles of TRASH AND VERMIN!!! halphalphalllllp¡/URk]”

Sourcerœr: From this common ground... we may yet build. Stay tuned.

« Reply #1660 on: October 01, 2023, 06:57:14 PM »
Hidden within this image are instructions

It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face. And you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies.

Re: 5 Commiserations with Jackstar
« Reply #1661 on: October 04, 2023, 03:26:35 AM »
Advice to the lovelorn: Stay away from the tad horny!

« Reply #1662 on: October 04, 2023, 08:18:35 AM »
it was another failure of corporate Company culture to demonstrate superiority over free and independent thought.

It's all right. You're all being approved.

« Reply #1663 on: October 04, 2023, 08:35:24 AM »
This slovenly boor still doesn't do what I tell him. He's even pretending I don't even exist!

I wouldn't give the homunculi any reason to believe you're onto them. Baudrillard's simulacrum is arguably a shop window to the very planar reality these diaphanous creatures are carrying their duties out in. I understand the hyperreal footsteps across your nether regions may well be of an unpleasant nature, however, there is clearly work being done. Nothing is pleasant while "under construction," nothing; and the last thing you need is a pep talk from a pipsqueak. My question is: 'Why?'. But the fact that any semblance of an answer evades me is something I've made peace with.

« Reply #1664 on: October 04, 2023, 09:00:18 AM »
I have a scion of a scion crawling around in my (blank).

I think I can follow that act; in spirit. The spirit is willing but the body is weak. In my dream the defendants are nude descending a spiral blade knife edged staircase. Much like that conga line we spoke about. Congolesions on my shins are cutting at my calves, and slicing at my wrists, like potato peelers in the mist. Lesions on our brains are causing fog in our field of visions as John the Bupkis sucks off the Red Drag on and spews lukewarm semen all over the foreskin Norsemen of the epoch ellipse. Satan eats his young with a ring around him and we hop skip and jump the planets till we eat dry Kool-Aid like sherbert and Jim Joe's shit. Cunt-flap lip-slap suck dick head lap lick sack nut nap nick nack paddy wack give a retard a slizzap.

BLANK, JUST BLANK